Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:50 pm

Post by kuribo »

charter wrote:Yes, why was afatchic replaced before moospiker?
I can answer this one:

When I PM'd the mod, I told him I'd be willing to replace afatchic. I didn't know the game needed two replacements. *shrug*
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:50 pm

Post by kuribo »

Anyway, I'm preparing my Ultimate PBP of Ultimate Destiny.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

LIVE! From an abandoned tire factory, replacing afatchic in this game... the one, the only, kurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrribo!

I type these as I read, so any developments that occur further in the game will be noted as they occur. My thoughts are in parentheses.

Page 1- Random Vote Stage off with a bang. Kris votes with what he claims to be a reason 20 posts into the game, and says he'll jump off if it gets close to a lynch. I don't like that at all. Moospiker calls him out on it. Good. JDodge questions this logic as well. Page 1 Summary- Man, this town doesn't screw around, does it?

Page 2- fatchic correctly says that voting can carry a reason besides a lynch. JDodge knows that, says that it's not the only way to get things moving. (He's right) Fatchic and Moospiker agree. Kris says he was only kidding. (Dunno bout this, seems like a lame joke) Accuses JDodge of backpedaling. (Where? the Bizarro world?) Kris accuses Moo of not providing content. (Somewhat agree) Moo plays the dumb newbie card (I hate when people do this) JDodge defends himself from Kris' shaky attack. Moo agrees with JDodge. charter softly accuses Kris of reaching. (BTW, Kris really is reaching) Kris accuses JDodge of using lots of words to confuse people... and then proceeds to write a post longer than the Old Testament. (This post comes down to basically nothing) JDodge accuses Kris of twisting his words. (Somewhat true) JDodge disagrees with Lynch All Liars. (ugh mafia theory) charter doesn't think agreeing is scummy. (True. Scum can be disagreeable too.) Moo and fatchic are calling Kris out on this. JDodge says that it's possible to straddle a neutral position. Kris wants evidence that he's being manipulative. (what?) Lots of back and forth between JDodge / Moo vs Kris. Page 2 mercifully at an end. RUH-HEALLY not liking Kris right now. He's reaching for arguments, making very little sense, and becoming increasingly agitated.

Page 3- The seeds we sow. Kris is getting some blowback from his behavior. He minimizes the facts against him by calling them baseless. (They're not, and minimizing the case against you is one of my favorite scum-tells) Avinyl posts in purple (go Ravens), Moospiker asks for a claim, because that's L-1. (wait, isn't this page 3? Bad form Moo, and Avinyl gets negative points for the L-1 vote so fast. I'm not liking Kris right now, but L-1 on Page 3? Seriously?) charter says he's not really accusing him (You kinda were, but if you want to say "awww, poor guy, it's okay, I won't stop you, I guess) Charter pops his vote onto Moospiker for asking for the claim. Avinyl says he didn't notice the starrie vote (Maybe if you were actually playing...) Kris wants justification for charter's opinion (WTF?) JDodge rightfully says no one has any evidence right now. Moo jumps down JDodge's throat and votes him for calling he and Kris scumbuddies. (ugh) charter thinks moospiker is scum, too. Page 3 summary- Kris' behavior is becoming more erratic. I disagree with JDodge about Moo being Kris' scumbuddy, but some of Moo's behavior needs answered for. I don't like Avinyl's "I wasn't paying attention" answer to his L-1 vote.

Page 4- Fatchic questions Dodge's conclusion. Moo plays the newbie card (ugh) and fatchic rightly calls him on it. Avinyl for some reason doesn't find Moo as scummy anymore. (TRY TELLING US WHY) Debate about the newbie card. Lurking, Prods, etc. Kris attacks JDodge some more. charter wants to know why Moo thinks JD is scum. Page 4 Summary- I think Kris is fairly good at dodging the questions posed to him and hiding the fact in long posts. Don't like the newbie card. Everyone is basically lurking.

Page 5- fatchic makes absolutely no sense, charter calls him scum for flip-flopping. (it's not hard to think Moo's scum right now) Moo says fatchic's been flip-flopping, in some bizarre defense of him. Back and forth between charter and fatchic. (Problem with afatchic, having played two other games with him, is that he often makes little sense or comes to poor conclusions) JDodge pops his head in to defend himself. Avinyl says "HEY! STARRIE! GET BACK HERE!" and votes them. Page 5 Summary- JDodge needs to post more, Kris is throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks, still not liking Moo.

Page 6- Lots of prods. You slackers. Looks like we're a-stringin' Moo. I'd prefer Kris, and I have no idea how you people decided this would be a better alternative. Vi replaces Kris. Vi gives a pretty accurate portrayal of the game thus far. Moo says he doesn't know who the scum are. (What, didn't your role PM tell you who your partner was?) Everyone wants a claim, and hold the phone, Moo claims cop. You're the worst cop ever, if this is true. Claims to have tried to softclaim. (Not buying it) MM comes in. fatchic says that there's no point in voting an un-counterclaimed cop. (True) MM lists who he thinks is scum and who's not (I hate this, it tells the scum who they should NK) Also, he likes Kris' logical methods. I guess they're nice. If you're high. Page 6 Summary- Vi almost changes my mind about Kris, but two posts won't do it, scum, sorry. No longer suspecting Moo. Yet.

Page 7- charter doesn't buy the DPQ breadcrumb (me neither). JDodge votes fatchic. I don't find chic scummy, I guess I'm biased :) Moo goes back to Vi / Kris. (Good!) Vi wants to know why you would unvote an uncounter-claimed cop if you don't believe his breadcrumb. (Because he's AN UNCOUNTERCLAIMED COP! DURRRRRRRRR!) charter calls Avinyl out on bad behavior. charter wants Moo's top suspects. In order. Vi says telling people his suspicions makes him a target. (No. Telling people who you think is TOWN makes THEM a target) How the hell do you play mafia without voicing suspicions? Vi claims it wasn't serious. MM thinks JDodge is a bit scummier. Page 7 Summary- God, you people are long-winded.

Page 8- charter says there's a slim chance there's a second cop. Says if Moo was the cop, he shouldn't have been rolefishing. (Interesting point, since if there's a Doc, the Cop needs him alive) More pressure on fatchic. He's accused of straddling the line. (I guess? But not nearly as much as Avinyl) Why the hell aren't you people pressuring Vi?

The band comes out because it's HALFTIME! It's also the part where I lie and say I'm watching The Shield instead of, say, Caroline in the City Season 1 on a DVD that I got off of Netflix.

Page 9- Charter wants avinyl lynched. He's replaced by eldarad. Vi calls eld out for twisting his words. eld says Kris wasn't scummy (like hell) Wants an explanation as to why charter unvoted Moo. (Because he's AN UNCOUNTERCLAIMED COP! DURRRRRRRRR!) charter thinks eld is scum. Me too. MM makes an interesting point about JDodge. I still think Vi is scum.

Page 10- Vi finds eld scummy and votes him. (Or bussing?) eld claims vanilla townie. (yeah, okay, and I'm the King of Siam) charter makes a bit of a case on eld. Explains that he thinks eld and Moo are the scum pair. (I say Vi and Eld, but, hey) Vi reinforces that in my diseased mind by taking eld off L-1. (Was it the vanilla claim that did it for you?) eld and charter going back and forth a bit. Vi votes charter. (saw this coming)

Page 11- Moo is as useful as tits on an ostrich. charter thinks Eld is grasping at straws to discredit him. (yeah) JDodge promises a case on fatchic. Lots and lots of long-winded back and forth on this page.

Page 12- MM calls Vi "the most town-tells out of everyone." Sure, if you're in OPPOSITE LAND. Man, this discussion is making my eyes bleed.

Page 13- MM lurker-votes JDodge. (Seriously, JDodge does this crap all the time) JDodge points out that eld is obviously trying to save his neck. The case against fatchic is... fair. But fatchic is an erratic and irrational player and almost always comes off scummy. eld thinks charter and fatchic are linked. MM says meta is pointless (Wrong wrong wrong wrong. WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG. You're wrong! You're wrong! You're wrooooooong!) MM uses an example where ignoring meta led to a win (Even a broken clock is right twice a day) JDodge points that fact out. Calls him out on hypocrisy, as does charter. (I missed this) MM calls fatchic out on not contributing (yes, that happens WHEN PEOPLE FLAKE)

Page 14- eld jokes that Vi is scum (You would know, wouldn't you?) MM calls fatchic scummier than JDodge. (This is a thinly veiled lurker lynch) Vi says the replacements are the scum's enemy. (Glad to know you see me as your enemy) Kuribo replaces in. (I loathe this man)

Aaaaaaaaaaand that's the recap.

I think if it's not clear that I was heading in this direction, you should read my PBP. Again.

Unvote, Vote: Vi

Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:02 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

kuribo wrote:MM calls fatchic out on not contributing (yes, that happens WHEN PEOPLE FLAKE)...MM calls fatchic scummier than JDodge. (This is a thinly veiled lurker lynch)
Characterizing afatchic as a flaker and lurker lynch does not do enough justice. Firstly, for the entire last month, afatchic had been continuously promising to give some serious analysis, but never manages to do so while posting on minor things to seem like he's contributing. So I thought he was likely to be lurking-in-plain-sight-scum. And what made this even worse was that afatchic was posting significantly in other games while avoiding and eventually giving up in this game, which signaled to me that he was not motivated to play as scum who is being attacked from multiple directions.
The end justifies the means.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:15 am

Post by Vi »

Well that wasn't the response I was expecting.

So, let me see if I can get the gist of your reasons for hating me.

*KrisReizer's existence. (tbqh, I can't blame you)
kuribo 352 wrote:Vi says telling people his suspicions makes him a target. (No. Telling people who you think is TOWN makes THEM a target) How the hell do you play mafia without voicing suspicions? Vi claims it wasn't serious.
Vi 161 wrote:Telling people my suspicions just makes me a target.

...But I'll take one for the team. Avinyl is my stated top suspect, though I should do a reread to see if this needs changing. Second place is a tie between you and charter.
Notice that I
actually do it
in the next line. OMG nullpoint~
Vi 172 wrote:That was blatant mockery of charter and afatchic.
charter 139 wrote:I don't really see the need to give my opinions on everyone. It will let scum know whether to keep my alive or not, if anyone wants my specific thoughts or something, I'm more than happy to provide them.
afatchic 150 wrote:however i don't think it is a good idea for people that have played the whole game and have made there opinions pretty clear to make a detailed list of what they think of everyone at an L-1 position, or close. it just gives the scum way too much info to go on.
Incidentally, the quoted part of charter 139 still bothers me. Why so interested in staying alive?
kuribo 352 wrote:The band comes out because it's HALFTIME!
See above link.
kuribo 352 wrote:Page 10- Vi finds eld scummy and votes him. (Or bussing?) eld claims vanilla townie. (yeah, okay, and I'm the King of Siam) charter makes a bit of a case on eld. Explains that he thinks eld and Moo are the scum pair. (I say Vi and Eld, but, hey) Vi reinforces that in my diseased mind by taking eld off L-1. (Was it the vanilla claim that did it for you?) eld and charter going back and forth a bit. Vi votes charter. (saw this coming)
It would be nice to have your opinion on
why
I voted charter, considering this point only makes sense if you start with the assumption that me and eldarad are both scum.

--------

And that's basically it; the rest of it is a pile of smart remarks as far as I saw. Shortly put, you hate me because of KrisReizer... or am I missing something?

--------
kuribo 352 wrote:Page 6 Summary- Vi almost changes my mind about Kris, but two posts won't do it, scum, sorry.
Three on that page, to be pedantic. But do tell what
would
change your mind.

A few things I'd like for you to follow up on.
*Moospiker's claim. True or false?
*Least likely to be scum. Vi, eldarad, or Machiavellian-Mafia?
*JDodge. Safely Town or room for doubt? (Or comical third option?)
*charter. Safely Town or room for doubt? (Or comical third option?)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:33 am

Post by kuribo »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:
kuribo wrote:MM calls fatchic out on not contributing (yes, that happens WHEN PEOPLE FLAKE)...MM calls fatchic scummier than JDodge. (This is a thinly veiled lurker lynch)
Characterizing afatchic as a flaker and lurker lynch does not do enough justice. Firstly, for the entire last month, afatchic had been continuously promising to give some serious analysis, but never manages to do so while posting on minor things to seem like he's contributing. So I thought he was likely to be lurking-in-plain-sight-scum. And what made this even worse was that afatchic was posting significantly in other games while avoiding and eventually giving up in this game, which signaled to me that he was not motivated to play as scum who is being attacked from multiple directions.
Yes, but if you've played with fatchic, you'd know that he's often irrational, acts extremely anti-town even when town, and becomes frustrated as a result. Perhaps it was a bit unfair of me to characterize it as a potential lurker lynch, but again, I'm a bit biased toward fatchic, considering I know his alignment. :P
Vi wrote: A few things I'd like for you to follow up on.
*Moospiker's claim. True or false?
*Least likely to be scum. Vi, eldarad, or Machiavellian-Mafia?
*JDodge. Safely Town or room for doubt? (Or comical third option?)
*charter. Safely Town or room for doubt? (Or comical third option?)
1. Irrelevant. There's time to sort things out, and it'd be stupid to lynch him today. Moospiker's behavior is sufficiently disturbing enough to call it into doubt.
2. MM. I thought I made that clear I thought you and eld were most likely scum partners?
3. Room for doubt. There's always room for doubt--- I don't trust anyone except myself until I have reason to.
4. See 3.

You question charter's interest in staying alive, on the contrary, I read that as charter thinking ahead to the NK and not wanting to tell the scum who they should kill. This would set him up Day 2 as a target for lynching when his "Most Favoritest Townie" turns up dead that night. Regardless of HIS alignment. But, where it ACTUALLY leads from there is circular. (Did he really kill them, or did the scum want us to think that? Or did the scum just think the person was pro-town as well?)

And of course, alot of why I think you're scum rests on Kris' behavior. So? You yourself said that you can't much blame that point of view, and he WAS extremely scummy. It's also blatantly ignoring some of the other criticisms I've had of you.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:41 am

Post by charter »

kuribo wrote:
charter wrote:Yes, why was afatchic replaced before moospiker?
I can answer this one:

When I PM'd the mod, I told him I'd be willing to replace afatchic. I didn't know the game needed two replacements. *shrug*
Fair enough.
Will read the earth shattering walls of text later today.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:06 am

Post by Vi »

kuribo 355 wrote:It's also blatantly ignoring some of the other criticisms I've had of you.
Like what.
I asked if I was missing something, and you gave me a vague-as-heck answer like this. Similarly, I asked what I could do to change your opinion, and you ignored that question entirely. If this is how you're going to go about this, I'm going to be as helpful as you are.
kuribo 355 wrote:1. Irrelevant. There's time to sort things out, and it'd be stupid to lynch him today. Moospiker's behavior is sufficiently disturbing enough to call it into doubt.
It's not irrelevant. Lest you forgot, there are two scum in this game, and you've already named them IYO. If you've found both scum, Moospiker's claim is true.
kuribo 355 wrote:2. MM. I thought I made that clear I thought you and eld were most likely scum partners?
You did. You also called M-M for a "thinly veiled lurker lynch", which would seem to me to be a significant scumtell.

'See, my problem with what you're doing is similar the same problem that caused me to vote charter (oh wait, I only did that as an excuse to pair up with eldarad; logic be darned). You claim to have found both scum, and are thus proceeding to dismiss what other people are doing as Very Scummy but not worthy of your interest.

----
kuribo 355 wrote:You question charter's interest in staying alive, on the contrary, I read that as charter thinking ahead to the NK and not wanting to tell the scum who they should kill. This would set him up Day 2 as a target for lynching when his "Most Favoritest Townie" turns up dead that night. Regardless of HIS alignment. But, where it ACTUALLY leads from there is circular. (Did he really kill them, or did the scum want us to think that? Or did the scum just think the person was pro-town as well?)
Is this stance worth reconsidering in light of Moospiker claiming Cop soon afterward?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:53 am

Post by charter »

Not liking kuribo's replacement post (though I do appreciate it not just being a summary of the game. Hate when that's all a replacement post is. I've been in the game, I know what's happened). I will elaborate later.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:03 am

Post by kuribo »

charter wrote:Not liking kuribo's replacement post (though I do appreciate it not just being a summary of the game. Hate when that's all a replacement post is. I've been in the game, I know what's happened). I will elaborate later.
I don't do it for your benefit, though, I do it for mine and to give my thoughts on what's happened.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:04 am

Post by kuribo »

Vi wrote:
kuribo 355 wrote:It's also blatantly ignoring some of the other criticisms I've had of you.
Like what.
I asked if I was missing something, and you gave me a vague-as-heck answer like this. Similarly, I asked what I could do to change your opinion, and you ignored that question entirely. If this is how you're going to go about this, I'm going to be as helpful as you are.
kuribo 355 wrote:1. Irrelevant. There's time to sort things out, and it'd be stupid to lynch him today. Moospiker's behavior is sufficiently disturbing enough to call it into doubt.
It's not irrelevant. Lest you forgot, there are two scum in this game, and you've already named them IYO. If you've found both scum, Moospiker's claim is true.
kuribo 355 wrote:2. MM. I thought I made that clear I thought you and eld were most likely scum partners?
You did. You also called M-M for a "thinly veiled lurker lynch", which would seem to me to be a significant scumtell.

'See, my problem with what you're doing is similar the same problem that caused me to vote charter (oh wait, I only did that as an excuse to pair up with eldarad; logic be darned). You claim to have found both scum, and are thus proceeding to dismiss what other people are doing as Very Scummy but not worthy of your interest.

----
kuribo 355 wrote:You question charter's interest in staying alive, on the contrary, I read that as charter thinking ahead to the NK and not wanting to tell the scum who they should kill. This would set him up Day 2 as a target for lynching when his "Most Favoritest Townie" turns up dead that night. Regardless of HIS alignment. But, where it ACTUALLY leads from there is circular. (Did he really kill them, or did the scum want us to think that? Or did the scum just think the person was pro-town as well?)
Is this stance worth reconsidering in light of Moospiker claiming Cop soon afterward?
I don't know for a fact that you're both scum together, only that you're both my prime suspects.

Of course I questioned charter's actions. I QUESTION EVERYONE'S ACTIONS.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Vi »

All right, time to tune out the new guy.~

---

@Machiavellian-Mafia: What is your opinion of eldarad?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:26 am

Post by charter »

kuribo wrote:
charter wrote:Not liking kuribo's replacement post (though I do appreciate it not just being a summary of the game. Hate when that's all a replacement post is. I've been in the game, I know what's happened). I will elaborate later.
I don't do it for your benefit, though, I do it for mine and to give my thoughts on what's happened.
I wasn't clear. I don't like the conclusions you made or your thoughts (I think they are a little off). I do like that you did give your thoughts and not just a summary of the game.

First, I completely do not see how your summary leads to a Vi vote. I think his scumminess jumped way up the last few pages, but is nowhere near that of eld/avinyl. I don't see where you jumped to the conclusion that Kris was scum (and that would only be possible using what, the first four or so pages?) and then you say Vi gives some good posts. Then basically everything Vi says is scummy in your opinion.
It looks like you want us to just take your word that Kris is scummy, and by extension Vi, and not actually go back and check.

I don't get how you could have possibly dropped suspicion of Moo. (last line in page six summary) Please explain.

Your page eight summary. All you basically say is we should be pressuring Vi. Why? Why did your analysis of page eight and on become much much less meaty than the first seven pages?

And most importantly, WHY VOTE VI, WHY NOT ELD?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Vi »

charter 362 wrote:I think his scumminess jumped way up the last few pages, but is nowhere near that of eld/avinyl.
Why?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by JDodge »

Vi wrote:All right, time to tune out the new guy.~
Why are you ignoring him? Because you're losing the argument?

I'm not liking my vote as much since kuribo replaced in, and eldarad has been piquing my interest for some time, and I think an eldarad lynch is more likely to materialize before deadline, so...

Unvote, vote: eldarad
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by Vi »

JDodge 364 wrote:
If ignoring the other person is how you win an argument, I suppose so.
JDodge 364 wrote:I'm not liking my vote as much since kuribo replaced in, and eldarad has been piquing my interest for some time, and I think an eldarad lynch is more likely to materialize before deadline, so...

easy lynch gogogo
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by JDodge »

Vi wrote:
JDodge 364 wrote:
So the answer is "yes", or is this some flippant sarcasm instead of an actual response? Because, y'know, it was a
response
I was looking for.
Vi 3:3 wrote:
JDodge 364 wrote:I'm not liking my vote as much since kuribo replaced in, and eldarad has been piquing my interest for some time, and I think an eldarad lynch is more likely to materialize before deadline, so...

easy lynch gogogo
Smart lynch gogogo
stream

Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by Simenon »

Vote Count

eldarad (2)- charter, Jdodge
Vi (2)- Moospiker, kuribo
charter (1)- eldarad
kuribo (1)- Machiavellian_Mafia
No Vote- Vi
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by Vi »

JDodge 366 wrote:
Vi wrote:
JDodge 364 wrote:
So the answer is "yes", or is this some flippant sarcasm instead of an actual response? Because, y'know, it was a
response
I was looking for.
Flippant sarcasm.
Vi 357 wrote:
Like what.
He quotes my entire post in 360, but ignores IMO the most important part (above). A thorough job if I say so myself.
There's nothing to be done with someone who's essentially tunneling against me for things I can't answer for.

----
JDodge 366 wrote:
Vi 3:3 wrote:

easy lynch gogogo
Smart lynch gogogo
I see one mention of eldarad before your vote. You're voting to deadline lynch eldarad six days before the actual deadline, and I'm assuming you're leaving me to fill in the blanks for further motives again beyond that single mention of eldarad. I'd also like to know why you dropped kuribo/afatchic after the replacement.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:39 pm

Post by kuribo »

charter wrote: Your page eight summary. All you basically say is we should be pressuring Vi. Why? Why did your analysis of page eight and on become much much less meaty than the first seven pages?

And most importantly, WHY VOTE VI, WHY NOT ELD?
Because, assume I believe Vi and Eld to be scum together. We don't have to lynch both in one day. I believe Vi to be scummier, in part because of Kris' behavior.

And the analysis becomes "less meaty" as you put it because you freaking people went on and on and on and on for 8 freaking pages about the same freaking crap that went nowhere. One page consisted almost solely of requests for prods and complaining about flakers.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by kuribo »

And to say you don't see how my logic leads to a Vi vote ignores Kris' scumminess--- which even Vi admits.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by charter »

I guess this is just because I didn't think Kris was scummy then.

JDodge, elaborate your vote for eld, or I will vote you.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by JDodge »

charter wrote:I guess this is just because I didn't think Kris was scummy then.

JDodge, elaborate your vote for eld, or I will vote you.
Yawn. Maybe later. I can't really elaborate much more anyways other than:

1. The way he was blameshifting was really fucking awful

2. He's IMO a more likely lynch candidate than kuribo, making my vote more useful on him

3. I am satisfied with kuribo's contributions thus far.

Anything else, oh high and mighty lord and master of vague and empty threats?
stream

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by charter »

unvote, vote JDodge
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by JDodge »

charter wrote:
unvote, vote JDodge
Can dish it out but can't take it, eh?
stream

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”