Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 169, T3 wrote:
In post 158, T3 wrote: If froggo is scum, he is scum with Galron but not bloodbot. But, bloodbot can be scum with Galron.
In post 159, ceejayvinoya wrote:It's funny that both of froggo's srs are those who sr him back.
Immediately after these posts are made, froggo suddenly decides to vote Galron. froggo is absolutely just newbie scum flailing and making an attempt to bus his partner Galron.
how do you view this in light of froggo now having jumped off galron, asking me and blood to vote ceejay?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok i'm sorta caught up. right now......... meh. like galron can really be scum but my gut is leaning more toward blood? i still think im where i was at with T3. the other slots have things going for 'em and against 'em, i'm not gonna vote just yet. I'll wait for some answers first, out for now i think. have fun >.<
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:32 am

Post by T3 »

In post 194, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 192, BloodB0t wrote:T3 is on my scum list, along with Eira for being silent and being defended for no reason by t3. I thought maybe T3 talking about froggo not engaging my case could have been a pocket attempt. When he realized it wasn't working, he decided to try to frame me for attacking silly fun posts.
Still dunno about T3 being scum, but this kind of post is very town!pov from bloodb0t. I don't agree with the read but it's so farfetched that i don't think it comes from mafia.

Farfetched probably isnt the right word, i KNOW theres a term that mafia players use for this and every time i want to use it i forget what it is D:

anyways UNVOTE: bloodb0t
UNVOTE: froggo_
Okay wait this is really towny.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:34 am

Post by T3 »

In post 196, froggodoggo wrote:lets flip ceejay red and clear myself blood and eiralox.
Do you think that I am scum with ceejay?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:47 am

Post by T3 »

In post 203, Eiralox wrote:
In post 81, T3 wrote:ceejay’s questions seems like genuine scumhunting. Currently I’m null on Eiralox. Bloodb0t’s reads seemed very ‘safe’, but his reasoning made sense.
putting this post in contemporary context, what do you think about Blood's current reasoning? Calling me and you scum? And I think I'll just cover this here, froggo, you and ceejay have sorta read me town so far? So we got Blood saying me and u scum. And we got froggo saying u and ceejay scum cos... from what i saw... u folk tr'd me? which i think froggo sorta also did? while u saying ceejay and i town?

so i'll be honest these are some very interesting patterns and I think, cos I do still feel green on u, and with you being in the center of this much intrigue.... idk i'd just love to here a detailed take i guess >.<
Blood’s reasons are garbage. I had reasons not connected to your play to townread you (and some reasons connected to your play as of now), and Bloodbot claims that my townread on you is scummy. This is NAI.

What did stick out was him saying that I am ignoring his case when I am reading through the game, that’s just acting in bad faith.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Aisa »

Votecount 1.06

Galron (1):
Andante.
ceejayvinoya (1):
froggodoggo.
froggodoggo (1):
ceejayvinoya.

Not voting (4):
Galron, Eiralox, BloodB0t, T3.

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to achieve an elimination.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-08-15 23:00:00).

flavour
Image - Image
Vincent Van Gogh spent a couple years in the South of France and painted some of his most famous artworks while there.
Left: another picture of Saintes-Maries. Right: Vincent Van Gogh,
View of Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer
, 1888, oil on canvas.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:17 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 184, froggodoggo wrote:from my pov T3 is very confident in solving this game and I am very confident that T3 is town so my job is to just push on the people in their POE that isn’t me
In post 185, froggodoggo wrote:i don’t TR galron or bloodbot and that aligns with T3’s POE so im cool with it
In post 186, froggodoggo wrote:maybe y’all feel differently but this is a 7p on page 8 so I’m just chillin!
the heck?

why'd you pick now to start posting like this?

this is weirdly towny but idk
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:21 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 195, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 58, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 57, froggodoggo wrote:Eiralox is town. they seem independent. like they r just out there in the world with no scum buddy. just the vibe that i get from that intro.

null on ceejay

page 3 hero solve t3/andante tbh that "conflict" went away immediately
I'm in love with these reads

T3 and andante did feel like they backed off each other pretty quickly

The only problem is that I don't really see andante scum so far

andante disengaging with T3 on really pings towny to me for some reason
In post 77, ceejayvinoya wrote:So sorting from this:

andante probably town.

T3 could be town?

Eiralox is town because I said so.

VOTE: froggodoggo

I wish we'd get more galron and blood posts to work with soon.
loving my reads into voting me is a weird jump that i didnt pay much attention to before. seems like scum who forgot what their reads were and voted opportunistically. i'd like an explanation for the jump. also CJ and T3 have both TR'd eiralox w/o reason so Eiralox might just be town who is being spewed by the mafia :mrgreen:

VOTE: ceejay
and of course you backtrack. Did you just straight up ignore everything that happened between these two posts?
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:23 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Arghhhh andante's aggressive style of play would be more helpful if she actually tried to read the game properly. Right now it just feel like she's hitting everything that moves with a hammer.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:29 am

Post by T3 »

In post 210, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 196, froggodoggo wrote:lets flip ceejay red and clear myself blood and eiralox.
I like this idea but we still have 5 rl days left in D1 so I wont be voting or talking much until we're closer to the deadline.
I think I've done all that I can to indicate my alignment
but and I'm still not very confident about who is scum.

However, notice T3's zero engagement in my case on him. :mrgreen:

doesn't count because other people have expressed the same questioning those reads, and he hasn't mentioned my idea that he may have tried to pocket and then frame me.

See you all later.
…???
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:34 am

Post by T3 »

In post 225, Eiralox wrote:
In post 169, T3 wrote:
In post 158, T3 wrote: If froggo is scum, he is scum with Galron but not bloodbot. But, bloodbot can be scum with Galron.
In post 159, ceejayvinoya wrote:It's funny that both of froggo's srs are those who sr him back.
Immediately after these posts are made, froggo suddenly decides to vote Galron. froggo is absolutely just newbie scum flailing and making an attempt to bus his partner Galron.
how do you view this in light of froggo now having jumped off galron, asking me and blood to vote ceejay?
I’ve done like… a 140 on froggo (not quite a 180) since then, BUT I think froggo’s reasons for voting ceejay are NAI. Galron hasn’t posted enough for me to read him with confidence but just by PoE I think he’s scum.
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 228, T3 wrote:
Do you think that I am scum with ceejay?
no clue
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 231, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 184, froggodoggo wrote:from my pov T3 is very confident in solving this game and I am very confident that T3 is town so my job is to just push on the people in their POE that isn’t me
In post 185, froggodoggo wrote:i don’t TR galron or bloodbot and that aligns with T3’s POE so im cool with it
In post 186, froggodoggo wrote:maybe y’all feel differently but this is a 7p on page 8 so I’m just chillin!
the heck?

why'd you pick now to start posting like this?

this is weirdly towny but idk
felt like it
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 232, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 57, froggodoggo wrote:Eiralox is town. they seem independent. like they r just out there in the world with no scum buddy. just the vibe that i get from that intro.

null on ceejay

andante probably town.

T3 could be town?

loving my reads into voting me is a weird jump that i didnt pay much attention to before. seems like scum who forgot what their reads were and voted opportunistically. i'd like an explanation for the jump. also CJ and T3 have both TR'd eiralox w/o reason so Eiralox might just be town who is being spewed by the mafia :mrgreen:

and of course you backtrack. Did you just straight up ignore everything that happened between these two posts?
i read your iso and dont see the reason for jumping on me. i'd like an explanation for the jump.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 238, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 232, ceejayvinoya wrote:

null on ceejay

andante probably town.

T3 could be town?

i read your iso and dont see the reason for jumping on me. i'd like an explanation for the jump.
It's all on this actually:
In post 75, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 71, Andante wrote:Like, this just reads as trying to "look busy" and we call the "hero solve" Me and T3, like, you didn't stop for a second to consider that T3 and I might be familiar with each other? one of the recent times we played T3 told me he hated how I play, so like, obviously I'm going to be more annoyed when he starts the game coming at me, you ever think that "conflict" went away so the game actually became enjoyable for both??

like, idk about you, but to me starting a game off by fighting a scum partner sounds like the worst plan, especially in 7p. You "read" of T3 and Andante scum feels like a 0 effort "solve"
and like, shutting down everything directed at CJ... don't you want to have a read there? you say you're null there, but all you've done is start attacking me for asking CJ stuff.... great plan btw if you're genuinely trying to solve CJ... great plan!

In post 43, froggodoggo wrote:Andante what happened to T3? is he not mafia anymore?
In post 45, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 44, T3 wrote:
In post 42, froggodoggo wrote:why would scum have such a reaction to this page 1?
Lots of stuff happened this page 1 and scum might not want to risk ‘poking’ me or Andante. So, they choose to ignore it and try to fly under the radar.

I think it’s far more likely that ceejay saw the thread and only had time to make one or two phone posts about page 2, so I’m not going to read into it too much.
what do you think about Andante reading into it?
In post 49, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 48, ceejayvinoya wrote:I mean I don't want to add fuel to what looks like a bad fire so
can you explain to me what this means like im 5 yrs old
In post 55, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 53, Eiralox wrote:Why does froggo seem very dodgy these past few pages?
u tell me

null on ceejay

oooh you two have a deeper history than I assumed. That explains stuff.

This might also explain T3's confidence in his read on you.
I townread T3 at that point after understanding why he started with a conflict on andante and trusted his andante townread.

I could have also voted in Galron/Blood but there was nothing there at that point.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Galron »

Froggo weaving this narrative about bloodbot is surface level analysis and really makes sense only if they're partners. I haven't read every post in the last day but it looks like froggo is trying to lim anyone that he can get a wagon on. I'll be voting there but I don't want to hammer anyone without a claim and I'm not sure the vc. Ceejay is just town.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Galron »

Based on I mean.
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

what narrative am I weaving lol
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

if you truly think ceejay is town I am inclined to vote you but I do not see myself making it out of today :D
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:13 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 240, Galron wrote:Froggo weaving this narrative about bloodbot is surface level analysis and really makes sense only if they're partners. I haven't read every post in the last day but it looks like froggo is trying to lim anyone that he can get a wagon on. I'll be voting there but I don't want to hammer anyone without a claim and I'm not sure the vc. Ceejay is just town.
Another post from Galron that really pings me bad.

You haven't really read much of anything and yet you're so sure about froggo's read on Blood as well as what he's supposedly trying to do now.

The vc is also literally on this page.

And where the heck did that townread for me came from???
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:14 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 243, froggodoggo wrote:if you truly think ceejay is town I am inclined to vote you but I do not see myself making it out of today :D
Psst. Froggo. Truce and let's vote Galron?
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:51 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

ok

VOTE: galron

weeeee die
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:47 am

Post by Galron »

Oof. I misread I think.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:14 am

Post by T3 »

In post 240, Galron wrote:Froggo weaving this narrative about bloodbot is surface level analysis and really makes sense only if they're partners. I haven't read every post in the last day but it looks like froggo is trying to lim anyone that he can get a wagon on. I'll be voting there but I don't want to hammer anyone without a claim and I'm not sure the vc. Ceejay is just town.
???
Yes, froggo’s bloodbot read is surface level, but as far as I can tell, bloodbot has only played Avalon IRL so it’s reasonable to assume surface level tells are mostly valid on bloodbot. Also, surface level analysis doesn’t imply scum.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:15 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Galron