Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:08 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2174, Datisi wrote:
In post 2172, Aristeia wrote:I don't think you really need to worry about me linking you to her if she's town because if I force her to flip today and she flips town then like obviously all of this is invalid so there's really no point for you to argue this?
there's a possibility you're scum arguing this

that post isn't as scummy as i first thought, but still

if she is town, maybe we don't have to flip her

if she is scum, i wanna get to the correct conclusion myself too

i don't think "you don't need to argue this" is ever correct there
well I'm not talking about "arguing about whether Andante is scum"

I'm talking about you saying that scum!you wouldn't defend scum!her this way.

Like if she is town, then it's not really important because my whole theory falls apart if she flips town.

If you want to make a case for why she's town, feel free to do that.

Also you should know I'm not scum because like scum!me just takes the easy fire elim right in front of me that I've been telegraphing for the last two days, I don't really do this whole cold feet thing where I try to reroute to town!andante who thinks i'm town - like that literally makes little to no sense for me to do ?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2175, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2174, Datisi wrote:
In post 2172, Aristeia wrote:I don't think you really need to worry about me linking you to her if she's town because if I force her to flip today and she flips town then like obviously all of this is invalid so there's really no point for you to argue this?
there's a possibility you're scum arguing this

that post isn't as scummy as i first thought, but still

if she is town, maybe we don't have to flip her

if she is scum, i wanna get to the correct conclusion myself too

i don't think "you don't need to argue this" is ever correct there
well I'm not talking about "arguing about whether Andante is scum"

I'm talking about you saying that scum!you wouldn't defend scum!her this way.

Like if she is town, then it's not really important because my whole theory falls apart if she flips town.

If you want to make a case for why she's town, feel free to do that.

Also you should know I'm not scum because like scum!me just takes the easy fire elim right in front of me
Unless you are team.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm gonna question a post from you (ari) that i don't understand how you came to it, even if i think you're town overall
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2177, Datisi wrote:i'm gonna question a post from you (ari) that i don't understand how you came to it, even if i think you're town overall
I just mean it's not really productive to talk about a team solve that I have of you+andante and it'd be more productive to figure out what Andante's alignment is.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:09 am

Post by Enchant »

Waiting 6 days to finally elim Fire (or being killed instead), beautiful.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2178, Aristeia wrote:it'd be more productive to figure out what Andante's alignment is.
okay, at what point do you think she went from being energetic and townie into not wanting to post in thread?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:42 am

Post by fireisredsir »

ari why is the 3/4 thing a strong enough reason to rule out georgechant as an andante partner? i don't really think it should be, when andante voted hut there were 3 hut 3 pengu 3 me. george and penguin were on hut, datisi was on penguin. i just don't really think it's out of the realm of possibility that she would choose to join on hut there even if both scum are already there. this is the same andante who later tried to start a last minute wagon on mala

also, with the datisi pairing idea, it also just seems kind of weird for her to vote the easiest counterwagon to try to push it above penguin if her partner is datisi who is bussing at that time? like if she doesn't want to bus, sure ok, but why not vote off main wagons so it doesn't look like she's trying to save her partner if the plan is that datisi is gonna bus penguin while analyzing who took what stance on penguin vs hut?? unless it was like a very planned ahead thing to get bussed by datisi later but also like datisi isn't doing that, so... idk, i think it makes just as much sense there for the partner to just be george and they decided to go all in, either bc they weren't really planning ahead that much (very possible) or bc they knew that people later will look back and go "oh, no way all 3 scum piled on here!" like they always do
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2151, Aristeia wrote:she's completely fallen off the map in terms of thread presence.

she pops in to make multi-posts, barely interacts with anyone

she's not being fluid, she's not trying to sort or figure the game out.

she got townread for audacity and she's decided to stick to it

I don't think she's trying to figure out who's bad for the last few days
right, so just cause I have absolutely no desire to be here makes me scum? I mean, I've BEEN interacting with people, Datisi is the only one who tries to talk to me when I'm here so that automatically makes him my partner? yet hut and dragons just don't really post anything in general, but who cares? like, I'm still here giving thee game the best attention I can give it. It's literally not my fault the only people giving content between my postings are fire and datisi. I SR fire. Mala didn't post much at all and was town, so obviously I'm hesitant to go back to my hut SR, but yeah, I'm not sure why all of a sudden it's this huge thing that I'm not posting? I literally told yall I was out of it (I'm better now) I'm also just enjoying summer, so yeah.. not sure what else is wanted from me? until Hut starts doing literally anything, SS starts doing anything but this weak push on me, it's like, whatever my reads aren't really changing. As it stands I do not see a single world in which fire is town here, but guess my thoughts don't matter if I'm not here 24/7??
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:28 am

Post by implosion »

In post 2167, Aristeia wrote:1. It's that when she's here she can't wait to exit the thread. I think town!andante has issues logging off whereas scum!andante basically can't wait to say "bye" to the thread.
Any comments on why this felt the opposite on d1? Do you think she just, ran out of energy for the facade? Do you scumread her on her early play at all, or just more recently?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:31 am

Post by implosion »

I also really don't buy those reasons to townread S_S as being strong enough to merit calling Andante scum via "no scum are pushing her rn" and I'm interested in more pressure on him right now because I think he's pretty viably scum here.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2167, Aristeia wrote:1. It's that when she's here she can't wait to exit the thread. I think town!andante has issues logging off whereas scum!andante basically can't wait to say "bye" to the thread.

I'm not going to comment about irl availability but I have doubts she is literally unable to come post, I strongly feel that she simply does not want to come post.
I mean, there's literally only so much I CAN post, like, this game is currently very low activity, and there's almost nothing new between my visits.

Lets see, you're referring to quite literally just like 3ish days of me barely being here, I wonder if there's reasons every single thought of mine isn't in this thread this game? I mean, if you want to actually talk, I'm down, but again with half the people here doing nothing, there's nothing to discuss.

Yeah wanna talk IRL? well the 13th my friend said he'd meet me at the park... didn't... it was kinda sad, then I have people who won't leave me alone, then that basically just left me sad, but I saw friend today so we good!!! :) I'm LOVING this summer thing!! like, research is over, I am freeeee, so.. sorry I literally can't be here 24/7, but deadlines are like 14 IRL days. And if I sit here spamming thoughts it'll just annoy yall more than literally anything else. if you want me to comment on everything you say, I'd be more than happy to. I think the good majority of your posts haven't been really AI, and haven't really been solvey, so I find it interesting how when I'm suddenly out of it, and want nothing to do with mafia, all of a sudden that makes me maf?

By what you said wouldn't the fact I kept posting literally make me town? I said I didn't wanna be here, but literally went back and read/commented anyways? "Town andante can't log off" isn't that what happened? I could've just went "prod dodging" idk, I'm not going at it. I'll yeet fire/SS here, I have no problems going either way, SS's push on me is like so weak and literally just like "heyy yall could join this" and he's not actually trying to push/case me, idk. would love more voices...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2167, Aristeia wrote:a. if she's town then scum have been framing her with nightkills for 2 nights straight
how am I even framed? scum literally just killed talkative people with high odds of being masons that weren't SRed? it's not framing to do that?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Andante »

bleh 2185 is too long. that's enough efforting for today... unless hut shows up. hut I want your SRs, who do you think is maf?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:20 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2185, Andante wrote:SS's push on me is like so weak and literally just like "heyy yall could join this" and he's not actually trying to push/case me, idk. would love more voices...
...do you want me to post "Both of the NK'd players scumread Andante" 50 times? or like what more are you looking for? I stated my case, I made my vote, there's nothing left to do.

You could make a counterargument. Gamma and VPB were not the most townread, nor the most talkative. (Well, VPB might have been the most talkative, but that doesn't inherently make one a threat to the scumteam.) They might have had higher odds of being masons, but what makes you say that?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Datisi »

andante, what are your thoughts on aristeia?
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Andante »

hmmm ari is probably town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2188, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2185, Andante wrote:SS's push on me is like so weak and literally just like "heyy yall could join this" and he's not actually trying to push/case me, idk. would love more voices...
...do you want me to post "Both of the NK'd players scumread Andante" 50 times? or like what more are you looking for? I stated my case, I made my vote, there's nothing left to do.

You could make a counterargument. Gamma and VPB were not the most townread, nor the most talkative. (Well, VPB might have been the most talkative, but that doesn't inherently make one a threat to the scumteam.) They might have had higher odds of being masons, but what makes you say that?
that's the only reason I'm maf?
Right, let me make a counter argument for the dead people... I'm just not maf? that simple
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2190, Andante wrote:hmmm ari is probably town
I think scum ari would take more of the approach SS is here "both dead people called you maf"

like, why wouldn't I leave them alive? their pushes on me were going no where, I can just lean into that and flood the thread with the nonsense. pretty easy
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2190, Andante wrote:hmmm ari is probably town
okay

who else are your townreads?

why'd you only now say you'd be fine killing s_s?
~M
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:00 am

Post by implosion »

In post 2134, implosion wrote:S_S, do you still have no direct read on Andante's play?

Do you scumread anyone else on play?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:06 am

In post 2191, Andante wrote:Right, let me make a counter argument for the dead people... I'm just not maf? that simple
That's... not a counterargument.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:07 am

In post 2194, implosion wrote:
In post 2134, implosion wrote:S_S, do you still have no direct read on Andante's play?

Yes (I have no direct read), no (I do not scumread anyone else on play).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:08 am

In post 2192, Andante wrote:like, why wouldn't I leave them alive? their pushes on me were going no where, I can just lean into that and flood the thread with the nonsense. pretty easy
How would you know that their pushes were going nowhere? Especially after an unexpected town flip, people might be looking to take a new direction that they previously weren't open to.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:09 am

Post by implosion »

Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2194, implosion wrote:

Yes (I have no direct read), no (I do not scumread anyone else on play).
Does that worry you, or is it pretty typical for you to not scumread anyone in the game on play by this point?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:10 am

In post 2198, implosion wrote:Does that worry you, or is it pretty typical for you to not scumread anyone in the game on play by this point?
It's typical. Usually I will go the entire game without doing that.

Return to “Completed Open Games”