Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Dancing Puppets »

In post 799, Bell wrote:Nancy, why do you want to sheep someone instead of finding someone you think is scum and then pushing for their death?
I find that >rand chance you yourself think you’re town, no?
It’s d1, no flips yet and I don’t have any srs to push yet, so if that doesn’t change closer to deadline, sheeping would obviously make the most sense, unless it contradicts one of my more confident trs.

Explain the bolded please? Lol I obviously already know I’m town.
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
~ Fall Out Boy

Hydra of Titus and Nancy Drew 39
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Rad »

Nevermind about Dunn. Slight town read. I feel like he's making real effort in the game. I think his vote on BBT was probably sincere as his reasoning resonates with the rest of his ISO.

I think his feels way out of character though. I responded to this post earlier and wouldn't have thought it came from the guy with this ISO. It's very light hearted and his ISO reads as anything but light hearted.

I did especially like where he picks 2 fights that he could just stay out of as scum.

I bet Dunn rubs people the wrong way with his straight forward bluntness. Does anyone know if this is his standard approach?

UNVOTE:

VOTE: The toad
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:20 pm

In post 801, Rad wrote:Nevermind about Dunn. Slight town read. I feel like he's making real effort in the game. I think his vote on BBT was probably sincere as his reasoning resonates with the rest of his ISO.

I think his feels way out of character though. I responded to this post earlier and wouldn't have thought it came from the guy with this ISO. It's very light hearted and his ISO reads as anything but light hearted.

I did especially like where he picks 2 fights that he could just stay out of as scum.

I bet Dunn rubs people the wrong way with his straight forward bluntness. Does anyone know if this is his standard approach?

UNVOTE:

Yeah, think so. When he’s scum he either doesn’t really do a whole lot or just pushes extremely suspicious reads. Here, he comes accross as pretty nuanced, like he’s more interested in solving than pushing anything.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The reason I asked for you to link to a post is because I still don't understand where in the thread you are reading to get a read on me from
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 803, Dunnstral wrote:The reason I asked for you to link to a post is because I still don't understand where in the thread you are reading to get a read on me from
No, I get that, I would have to ISO you and I generally don’t do that unless I’m pinged but more so, I don’t think I could specifically narrow it down to any specific post, it’s based on several.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:34 pm

In post 804, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 803, Dunnstral wrote:The reason I asked for you to link to a post is because I still don't understand where in the thread you are reading to get a read on me from
No, I get that, I would have to ISO you and I generally don’t do that unless I’m pinged but more so, I don’t think I could specifically narrow it down to any specific post, it’s based on several.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 797, Rad wrote:
In post 724, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Reasoning:

-Second player to "not realize" that flavor does not relate to alignment in post , something which I find mafia might try to fake to look like a townie.
-In post they gently warn the town against flavor claiming. I personally feel it is not a very big deal (as opposed to the constant stream of impulsively claiming roles we seem to be dealing with already especially) and this is an easy angle for mafia to take to look reasonable.
-They voted for Cephrir with no reasoning. They have continued to vote Cephrir and continued to not provide any reasons. They have not even commented on it in a quick check-up.
I think these are bad reasons to read BBT as scum here.

VOTE: Dunn

I'm going to look at his ISO now and see if I should remove my vote and put it back on The toad.
In post 801, Rad wrote:Nevermind about Dunn. Slight town read. I feel like he's making real effort in the game. I think his vote on BBT was probably sincere as his reasoning resonates with the rest of his ISO.

UNVOTE:

These posts feel pretty nuanced to me, and likely to come from town
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Rad »

I read through The toad again, cause I felt bad for just re-planting my vote on him. I remember every time I saw something new he said, I'd read it and just go... ehhhh yeah probably still a scum read. But you know, everyone deserves a good ISO read through.

I like The toad when he's giving frog facts. I do think I believe his reasoning as to why I'm "confident". I like CSF's push on him and dislike his counter vote on CSF.

I'll keep my vote on him for now but I certainly wouldn't call it a heavy scum read. If a serious wagon started on him I'd probably jump off based on his current ISO. But I have no stronger scum read ATM.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 701, Galron wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote:
In post 518, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 516, Lukewarm wrote:This is funny to me, because this is the least serious I have taken a game in a while.
Meh, I was being non-serious at the start of moderators as well.

But my point stands.

I was have purposefully tried to take this game less seriously, and this is the second time someone said that I was being extra serious early
Maybe your casual mode is comparatively try-hard for some people. And your try-hard mode is just like, Light from Death Note.

Currently catching up but so far I think you're town. I don't think scum complains when they get accused of putting in effort.
Can we please scum read each other?
Weird request, I kinda think you're town actually.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 808, Roden wrote:
In post 516, Lukewarm wrote:This is funny to me, because this is the least serious I have taken a game in a while.

But my point stands.

I was have purposefully tried to take this game less seriously, and this is the second time someone said that I was being extra serious early
Maybe your casual mode is comparatively try-hard for some people. And your try-hard mode is just like, Light from Death Note.

Currently catching up but so far I think you're town. I don't think scum complains when they get accused of putting in effort.
Hey good timing, I just got done reading through Galron's ISO. I put him under the "unreadable" section. Where are you getting this town read from?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by Rad »

lol it took me 6 minutes to read through Galron's ISO and come to no conclusion. Also I'm a slow reader.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 724, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Reasoning:

-Second player to "not realize" that flavor does not relate to alignment in post , something which I find mafia might try to fake to look like a townie.
-In post they gently warn the town against flavor claiming. I personally feel it is not a very big deal (as opposed to the constant stream of impulsively claiming roles we seem to be dealing with already especially) and this is an easy angle for mafia to take to look reasonable.
-They voted for Cephrir with no reasoning. They have continued to vote Cephrir and continued to not provide any reasons. They have not even commented on it in a quick check-up.
Dunn is town lol
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 809, Rad wrote:
In post 808, Roden wrote:

But my point stands.

Hey good timing, I just got done reading through Galron's ISO. I put him under the "unreadable" section. Where are you getting this town read from?
He has a bit of a flippant attitude this game which is usually +town for him since I don't think he can fake it as well when scum.

Also the last large theme we played we ended up scum reading each other for a good portion of the game even though we were both town. I think referencing that even though it was a while ago now is more likely to come from town than scum, since I don't think scum want to risk evoking a negative reaction. Especially since I'm impulsive and tend to tunnel.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 806, Dunnstral wrote:These posts feel pretty nuanced to me, and likely to come from town
That's a good eye. scum!Dunn could have just said it's likely to come from town but you pointed out how nuanced it was. Townie++
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:52 pm

In post 813, Rad wrote:
In post 806, Dunnstral wrote:These posts feel pretty nuanced to me, and likely to come from town
That's a good eye. scum!Dunn could have just said it's likely to come from town but you pointed out how nuanced it was. Townie++
I don’t know what BBT is but agree with Dunn that Toad seems pretty nuanced in his posting.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 745, Frogsterking wrote:I don't think there is anything worth responding to as far as my wagon goes, Pooky thinks I'm copy pasting my posts, Johnny was a naked vote, Galron's push was wolfy, etc.

I think Pooky, Malcolm and Luke are the most likely to be genuinely wrong about my alignment.
Where do I place in your reads?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 794, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:bruh after catboi flipped as an IC your response was to swear he was a
changeling
and the mod was trolling us with a bastard game...

I absolutely do not believe you somehow developed humility rofl
Hahahaha

Read it and weep, and find a real scum read
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by Rad »

@Galron - Based on your experience with Roden, is "Can we please scum read each other?" something you think would be risky to say to Roden as scum!Galron? Do you believe this statement from Roden?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 814, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 813, Rad wrote:
I don’t know what BBT is but agree with Dunn that Toad seems pretty nuanced in his posting.
Is this a dyslexic joke?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VOTE: BBT
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 815, Roden wrote:
In post 745, Frogsterking wrote:I don't think there is anything worth responding to as far as my wagon goes, Pooky thinks I'm copy pasting my posts, Johnny was a naked vote, Galron's push was wolfy, etc.

I think Pooky, Malcolm and Luke are the most likely to be genuinely wrong about my alignment.
Where do I place in your reads?
I forgot you were even voting me.

I guess now I'd categorize your vote as a meme/late RVS vote.

I know nothing about you and I'm hoping you will say something townie so I can remove you from the PoE.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:04 pm

In post 818, Rad wrote:
In post 813, Rad wrote:
Is this a dyslexic joke?
???
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

removed typo from rule 11. It now reads:

11. Once I declare you dead and flip you, don't post unless your role specifically allows it.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

That's pretty ominous, is something about to happen?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 821, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 818, Rad wrote:
In post 813, Rad wrote:
Is this a dyslexic joke?
???
lol sorry, I thought it was a joke?! I mean, Dunn didn't say that Toad seemed nuanced in his posting... and the bit about not knowing "what BBT is"... I thought you were making a joke...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”