Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 713, fireisredsir wrote:dueling lavar/marci wagons again let's goo!!!

VOTE: marci

idk if lavar is even a wagon anymore but they should be too
In post 731, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 722, Malakittens wrote:I feel like I'm pretty transparent with my reads so far.
i don't really think this is true at all. you townread bell and mentioned it a few times, soft townread marci and mentioned it a few times, townread kovu and mentioned it a few times, and townread luke and mentioned it a few times. those are the only reads i can find. i can't find any mention of a scumread besides your rvs vote on datisi, which you removed. repeating the same townreads (all of them, in fact) several times also kinda makes it look like you're expressing more opinions than you actually are
In post 130, takotsubo syndrome wrote:
In post 81, Kovu wrote:takotsubo syndrome – ok this one is funny, I initially Town leaned Tako, like “oh, game has a really slow pace, but tako still made an entrance!! That’s good!!” but then that was it, and they jumped on the datisi votes with just “did you roll scum again” like, that’s it? What specific posts made you feel that way? If you wanted the RVS votes to be taken seriously, why not make up a reason at the very least?? So cause of that you lost your town lean - null

For me my vote was more of a reaction test on Datisi. Which obviously has a chance to be skewed, but I'm ok with it for what it produced.

In other news I really like 81. So currently I have a soft townread on that slot as well.
In post 94, Lukewarm wrote:takosubo's entrance (10) felt off to me, especially coming from an alt that from what I can tell has never played with Bell before. Like a level of familiarity with bell to know that he normally is pretty easy to read, but a strange way to approach him if you are familiar. I don't know that it is more likely to come from scum, but it did catch my attention.
I am an alt account. I have also played a bunch of games with the better half of this player list. Bell is probably one of the easiest players to read for me so my post was really in jest in regards to an RVS vote.

On a side note: 94 has also given me a soft townread on that slot.
also knowing who you are now and looking back on this... already didn't like it, but i think its super sus now. you did this same kind of thing as scum in spring fling where you pocketed andante there (viewtopic.php?p=13334438#p13334438). just the taking two posts here that express some suspicion of you and saying that you like the posts and townread the people making them... its ew
In post 737, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 736, Lukewarm wrote:
I really did not like the way that her scum read on datisi played out, but her reaction to being under pressure/suspicion feels distinctly like town marci imo
hmm. i kinda felt that earlier (like around her response to you , and specifically felt like how she posted in newbie 2090), but haven't liked her more recent posting much at all

i haven't played with her before (besides when she was gragas, which i only recently realized while looking at her past games), so maybe you have a better handle on her meta, idk. can you point out specific things that stood out to you that made you think that?
In post 800, fireisredsir wrote:oh HECK yeah let's go

VOTE: Lavar
Yeah, I'm aware I've phoned it in like 90% of the game and have suffered for it.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Fey »

Oops, going through fire's iso.

(I'm probably not going to entertain you as mafia, frankly. Something something maybe I should but I don't see myself getting there).

Anyways, feel like fire was eager to hop on marci briefly for the credit day one but immediately go off course to Lavar. Feel like they did the sort of gentle distancing thing that scum often do.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Fey »

Or at least, the way marci interacted/talked about fire felt like HDP marci.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Fey »

I also think like every scum this game has tried to push me as a miselim which means something.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Kovu »

yeah fire was deadset on lava and ignored me going “i actually don’t think it can be lava” and then fire hasn’t pushed a single scum all game I don’t think
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 3303, Fey wrote:I also think like every scum this game has tried to push me as a miselim which means something.
fire told me scum was bussing you, yeah
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Kovu »

oh good point… I need the marci/fire interactions
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Fey »

I mean yeah that's the angle that has to be pushed.

To me it's literally "everyone in the damn game has tried to kill me and scum was at the forefront of that and now here I sit with the weight of everyone's suspicion for my lack of game-energy upon my back."
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Fey »

Also I'm focused on marci/fire because, frankly, I think marci is the weakest scum player and her interactions are the most telling.

(Love you marci.)
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Fey »

(And also I followed day 1 closest.)
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Kovu »

and I think it was D2 i entered screaming fire maf! so the dunn/gamma/marci reaction there… i need to look at that

i’m just way too tired to do that now but this is perfect!!! I’ll look into it tomorrow! ~12 hours from now
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

hey whats up

ngl i was kinda convinced overnight that it was kovu and that i had just been pocketed

BUT i kinda think kovu if scum would have been able to convince RR to shoot not her partner?

i just had a really hard time understanding gamma/fey as being the final two. but i guess maybe gamma was just willing to bus his whole team?

idk

i reread most of the hood last night and i don't think it's impossible for kovu to fake but it would be impressive if she kept up that willingness to effort the whole time
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 86, marcistar wrote:
In post 84, fireisredsir wrote:and like ok fine you don't have the same meta read as i do thats not scummy, but... i also don't quite get it cause like... you're saying that you think he lacks confidence as town and that you think his mafia game is similar... so why is him not responding to votes more likely to come from scum than town? like whats the difference there that you expect to see?

it sounds like you're saying "you're like this as town" -> "i expect you to be like this as mafia too" -> ??? -> "so the way you acted makes you scum"

and i don't get what the missing step there is
I don't really see why it has to be
so, so, so
hard for you to understand what im seeing... but okay! :roll:

datisi being town just seems more unlikely, i think theres more benefits for scum him to ignore the votes on him.. whats so hard to understand about it???
In post 106, marcistar wrote:
In post 81, Kovu wrote:
Lukewarm
– I hated this entrance. Like, this feels like textbook maf… where you just feel like you HAVE to enter. Cause, entering going “I’m not gonna be around, give me stuff to come back to tomorrow” like, why even enter at all at that point, why NOT wait till tomorrow? And “give me an interesting thread” feels really awkward to me, like, who says that? Cause normally people start complaining when there’s too many posts. Yes, I’m scum leaning Luke off 1 post, the post is that bad.
I wanted to mention that this one I sort of agree with, like I think that it is pretty weird of him to feel the need to pop in and waste a post like that :D
He obviously wanted to make his presence known!!! :P :P
In post 81, Kovu wrote:
Val89
– Terrible entrance, I don’t see how voting Datisi with others is vibes… it’s almost like you were waiting for something like that, then your next post is speculating a mafia role, more often than not, I have found maf is more likely to want to discuss the setup than town here at the start, like if it wasn’t your only “content” I wouldn’t be super concerned, but like, you vote Datisi, and just have no comment there, but instead you wish to comment on a post restricted maf, which is clearly just Mena joking around.. – scum lean
I'm conflicted about this :thinking:
In post 81, Kovu wrote:
LavarManos
- I really just get awkward scum vibes here, like, you seem scared to take a stance, and you vote someone for “doing too much” like, what? Do you want the thread to be dead?? Why are you squinting your eyes at 50? It was a really good post, you just agree with the terrible 2 votes? Like, seriously, what do you think of Val and Tako. I really want to know, cause if Meuh is scum for doing too much. What about those 2? – definite scum lean
why are these things awkward scum? im sorry i dont really see it

- :good: -
In post 89, gorilla wrote:
In post 86, marcistar wrote:
In post 84, fireisredsir wrote:and like ok fine you don't have the same meta read as i do thats not scummy, but... i also don't quite get it cause like... you're saying that you think he lacks confidence as town and that you think his mafia game is similar... so why is him not responding to votes more likely to come from scum than town? like whats the difference there that you expect to see?

it sounds like you're saying "you're like this as town" -> "i expect you to be like this as mafia too" -> ??? -> "so the way you acted makes you scum"

and i don't get what the missing step there is
I don't really see why it has to be
so, so, so
hard for you to understand what im seeing... but okay! :roll:

datisi being town just seems more unlikely, i think theres more benefits for scum him to ignore the votes on him.. whats so hard to understand about it???
I think he seems unbothered by the votes which suggests he has no hidden guilt, which would be a reason to feel nervous.
i think thats what mafia would want to look like :?
In post 90, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 86, marcistar wrote:I don't really see why it has to be so, so, so hard for you to understand what im seeing... but okay!

i feel like this doesn't really answer my question at all. you brought it up originally as a meta point. now its just about what would benefit him? like your thought process here is not very clear to me and you're not really explaining it
:roll: this is why i dont explain my reads much im always confusing
this wasnt even originally my stuff on him :cry: :cry: :cry:

LIKE I THINK THAT BASED ON THE PERSONALITY I THINK HE HAS, I WOULD THINK HE WOULD THINK NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM. I THINK THAT IT WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM BECAUSE HE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE TO BE A SLIPPERY SNAKE, AND NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT WILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HES COOL WITH IT, AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL OF IT = LESS SPOTLIGHT = LESS DOUBTING
In post 94, Lukewarm wrote:I am incredibly suspicious of Marci voting on page 1 (), and even doubling down with - because it is my experience that Marci normally holds her vote forever because she does not want to vote until she is sure of her reads (and constantly second guesses reads)
VOTE: Marci
Spoiler: even though these posts are not as early on as page one, i feel like theyre both fairly early on as well. which shows how this isn't a good point I think, look through the games if you want, but uhh the second one may be embarassing........ so maybe dont talk about it my ego will be shattered..
In post 43, marcistar wrote:VOTE: t3

In post 70, marcistar wrote:
In post 58, Looker wrote:[Progressionless post until MaxTheFox arrives]
VOTE: looker

In post 99, Lukewarm wrote:I would like to point out that Marci voted Datisi in post 19 saying "I THINK HE COULD BE SCUM"

But the reason being presented once he became a real wagon was because he was ignoring votes - which distinctly cannot be the reason why she voted him originally in post 19, because Datisi had zero posts between Baltar casting the first vote on Datisi and Marci voting Datisi
I never said it was my original reason for voting him, so why are you trying to say it as such? I thought ppl knew how i do naked votes unless ppl ask me about it :roll:
In post 102, Lukewarm wrote:@Marci why did you think that datisi could be scum as of post 19?
DO U REALLY WANNA KNOW IT FEELS EMBARASSING...
Spoiler:
i thought maybe that couldve been scummy originally... like compared to everyone elses votes.. :(
i thought it looked a bit like he could be subtly trying to buddy fireisredsir by placing his vote on the same person that they did. and i dont really like what else he said in the post, it was just like complainy and it didnt feel good imo

In post 103, Lukewarm wrote:Also @Marci, have you started participating in RVS and/or early voting in recent games?
IDK IF ANY OF MY PROOF WOULD COUNT FOR THIS
but i would say i try to.. but i dont think it happens all the time
In post 141, marcistar wrote:
In post 119, fireisredsir wrote: ig my question then would be why you didn't mention that original reasoning until now?
because i didnt :good:
idk its just a thing i like doing cuz i like ppl questioning it themselves :good: ;)
In post 144, marcistar wrote:
In post 121, fireisredsir wrote: - dwlee doesn't really feel like the dwlee im used to but i agree with most of it? so thats cool i guess
I remember dwlee posted like that before, so it just really felt mid imo :/
In post 148, marcistar wrote:
In post 135, Datisi wrote:VOTE: marcistar

bell - scummy because he doesn't feel like he actually wants to be here
dunn - can be slight town for , feels nuanced *enough*
dwlee99 - lack of presence and the quickness of is town.
enchant - dead null.
fey - i think slightly scummy because the convo with me felt more like posting for posting's sake but i am not married to this read
fireisredsir - town.
gammagooey - like both of the votes they've made. don't think they're trying to give off an impression that their posts are more useful than they are. slight town.
gorilla - townie for .
kovu - slightly townie for because i don't expect scum!them to enter like that but we'll see how this progresses.
lady lambdadelta - null.
lavarmanos - slightly scummy maybe? my eyes are glazing over reading these posts. idk jury's still out.
lukewarm - mostly doesn't make my stomach turn so can be town for now. is slightly sus but otherwise all ok.
marcistar - lol scum
meuh - felt too tryhardy, the points on me in feel off, and the "haha i am glad to be town!! and solving!!" is forced
rhyme and reason - feels kinda townie idk why call it vibes. i wanna see mena freak out that i'm townreading his slot for nonsense ok.
sircakez - slightly SLIGHTLY townie for because i like the tone but it's like. 0,01% more townie than random.
takotsubo syndrome - i feel like voting someone then plain unvoting because hurr durr reaction test is not very likely to come from scum? like scum would have some sorta bigger trajectory there. can be town for now.
val89 - my eyes glazed over so into the scumbin you go
vp baltar - deadass no clue what to think here, ask me later

town (from towniest to least townie): fire, dwlee99, luke, gamma, gorilla, takotsubo, rnr, kovu, dunn, sircakez
void (no order): enchant, ladyld, vpb
scum (from scummiest to least scummy): marci, bell, meuh, val89, fey, lavar

cheers
I do not really like datisis reads!!
i dont think fey seemed scummy, i like what she posted so far she looks like shes trying to solve :angry:
i dont think gammagooey is "slight town", i dont think the posts theyve made is really like super helpful yet.
his read on me is :sob: i think datisis like the devil rn since hes not really trying to make me see the light of things (if im wrong), and instead hes just saying its scummy. i think hes trying to shut me down because its easy and he doesnt want his haters around.. it seems like more hes trying to convince everyone else instead of trying to collaborate with me...
i also *shocker here* dont agree with meuh feeling off yet, i think she hasnt done much alignment indicative yet and i think ur hating on her for her basic personality :(
i dont really agree with sircakez being slightly townie either..
In post 213, marcistar wrote:
In post 159, Datisi wrote:^^ dismissing fire for not understanding a point you did not explain well, at best
how was that dismissing :sob::sob: i was trying to talk it out
In post 159, Datisi wrote:i'm not inviting, no. but i said what i find to be scummy posts from you and it's on you to try to change my view. i don't plan on begging you to explain yourself to me because i don't think you're approaching me in good faith at all.
where have you pointed something of mine out and specifically said "thats scummy"? all I can find is you responding to stuff of mine by asking shading it, but you've never specifically said its suspicious.
:evil: :evil: i think ur just trying to skirt around the truth that im the most innocent angel to ever grace this planet...
In post 159, Datisi wrote:"why arent you trying to point out proof of why i have to be wrong instead?" your reasons for scumreading me are (1) i voted someone fire voted and (2) weird speculation about my personality. i have yno way to respond to (1) because that's not why i voted vpb but i'm obviously going to say that. and there are a shit-ton of other reasons why someone would vote someone in rvs to the point i don't believe that to actually be a genuine read from you. and (2), i asked you why you came to the conclusions you did about my personality and translated it into a scumread? you ignored it?
Are you just trying to make me feel small by outyelling me..? Is that ur goal devil datisi..?
why cant it be a genuine read from me? my vote was like page one, i just explained my reasons later so whats so impossible of those being actual genuine reasons? I think you just want to shade me and get me miselimated because i'm an easy target. (:
whys it impossible for u to just understand that I think that way of ur personality because i just
do
? Do you think I don't have experience talking with liars at all?
In post 159, Datisi wrote:before you ask where:
In post 133, Datisi wrote:
In post 106, marcistar wrote:LIKE I THINK THAT BASED ON THE PERSONALITY I THINK HE HAS, I WOULD THINK HE WOULD THINK NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM. I THINK THAT IT WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM BECAUSE HE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE TO BE A SLIPPERY SNAKE, AND NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT WILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HES COOL WITH IT, AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL OF IT = LESS SPOTLIGHT = LESS DOUBTING
and i would not do this as town... because...? like if you think i as town am insecure and doubting myself, why wouldn't i respond the same way as town? like, this whole explanation goes from how you've seen me as town, making conclusions about my personality, then attributing those conclusions to my scumgame as opposed to my towngame for ??? reasons
like, the confidence and annoyance you're showing about your reads grossly mismatch the actual confidence you should have and the quality of those reads.
I think ur just assuming I have more confidence than i actually do.
In post 160, Datisi wrote:ALSO, the post where you criticize my reads
In post 148, marcistar wrote:i think ur hating on her for her basic personality
saying i'm "hating" on someone because i said they might be scum 6 pages into a game is a little bit over the top, no?

and a lot of your points against me are "i don't agree here i don't agree there" and it's framed as if i'm scummy but why is having different reads scummy? like, the only instance where you actually explained why i might be scum for my reads is for my read on you, and i already said my problems with it so i don't feel like repeating myself but yeah
I wasn't trying to say "having different reads is scummy" but people keep framing it as so, so I guess we'll just say whenever I reply to anything datisi posts im just pointing out a reason i scumread him :shrug:
what i was trying to do, was say i don't agree and have an ACTUAL DISCUSSION with you but guess not!!
"hating on someone" is just the way i usually phrase things like that, i didn't mean for it to be so deep of a meaning just the dislike meaning.
In post 161, Gammagooey wrote:but what do you think about Bell since they're Datisi's 2nd highest scumread? Also, do you have another player you think is particularly scummy aside from Datisi at this point?
i dont have thoughts on bell rn which is why i dont talk about him (:: i think he is usually just more invisible than other players, i can't really deny that "bell doesnt want to be here" is a pov someone might reasonably have, but i just personally don't think that way. pressure on him rn isn't the
worst
thing, but i think pressure on others is more benefical because bell will prob just come along eventually.
maybe gorilla, i think they're a capable player whos holding back like <, > i think they could easily be going harder and getting more juicy info, but it doesn't really seem like they want to do that, which scum could do that? like scum dont want the game to move forward.
maybe sircakez but thats because i don't like his starting post.

theres like more people that i wouldn't mind more content from, because i don't remember them at all, but I think thats because me and datisi stole the spotlight of the game.
i think
if
datisi is town that scums sitting back and just letting this fight happen. it would explain why i cant remember anyone else :P
In post 162, Meuh wrote:Also, Marci going against a scumread on me? That’s new. I was expecting her to scumread me by now :lol:
so selfish....... me scumreading someone is a sign of my friendship with them obviously.... you don't want me to be friends with datisi..?
In post 191, fireisredsir wrote:still sus of marci, a lot of that early stuff about datisi is just... i have a hard time seeing it coming from a town mindset. but also like... no offense marci, but she seems clearly new. sometimes i have a hard time understanding the thought process of newer players. and like, i agree with the points for why she's scummy, but idk, some of the people jumping on her feel a bit opportunistic? and it sketches me out a bit. probably overthinking here but whatever
rude... im not new.... im the best player ever....
who is it who feels opportunistic for "jumping on me" here?
In post 199, Dwlee99 wrote:Gonna
UNVOTE: Baltar
VOTE: Marci
Cause it seems it's gaining more steam and I dislike her dislike of Datisi's reads
well what if i dislike your dislike of my dislike of datisis reads :brain::brain:
is it all of it that you dont like or only certain spots?
In post 203, VP Baltar wrote:Now, could be Marci is just a townie who decided to over justify a vote and didn't really think a lot about what she was saying, but she also could be scum here. Double downs aren't always easy to read, but I don't think Marci has responded coherently to pressure, and if she is town, she could have just admitted it was kind if a bullshit vote and not actually that serious.
why would i want to keep going as scum though?
In post 204, Lukewarm wrote:So, seeing her suddenly have a page 1 RVS vote, and then double down on it, and then not be able to tell me why she even thinks it in a way that makes sense to me seemed really off.
i dont play large games often, but when i do it sure is a party isnt it? :cop: :cop: :cop:
In post 708, marcistar wrote:
In post 706, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 705, marcistar wrote:did u miss that whole ass discussion me and luke had about my voting tendencies
who do you scumread besides datisi?
datisi, datisi, datisi, datisi, and datisi

sircakez

maybe luke idk i feel like even though i have a bad memory, i feel like nothing has really made me go ": O" in his posts
In post 1253, marcistar wrote:is fireisredsir historically bad with keeping up with hoods as scum?
In post 1278, marcistar wrote:
In post 1271, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1262, marcistar wrote:NOOO WAIT U WERE AMUMUMUMU??? WHY DID IT GET ERASED FROM MY MEMORY.... I REMEMBER I WAS VIBING WITH AMUMUMUMU BUT I DIDNT REMEMBER WHO IT WAS....
yupp i didn't realize you were gragas until this game actually

i kinda ignored that thread after i died cause i was embarrassed by how bad i played lol, so i didn't pay much attention to the reveals of who was who
NOO U DID FINE/? or maybe i just fell for ur charms idk im kinda a dumbass LOL

i was so mad when i got miselimed cuz i was having so much fun calling caitlyn and ashe clowns :cry: :cry:
In post 1375, marcistar wrote:
In post 1282, Gammagooey wrote:@Marci - since you're voting me how do you feel about my not-you reads? Or my votes yesterday after it become clear that you weren't going to get elim'd that game day? Do you think I'm more likely to be scum given the flips, and/or that anyone else is more likely to be town b/c of them?
i think ur playing it safe with ur reads, enchant, dwlee, lavar were ur votes other than me, and all people who aren't making too much noise in the thread
In post 601, Gammagooey wrote:I personally feel like if VPB is scum it isn't because of the reasons Fey+fire are bringing up about picking fights and calling fire's push ridiculous. I think he's being reasonable in his responses and the cheekiness/pushiness/whatever you want to call it is just VPB being VPB. Like I don't think I'm actually good at reading VPB until a couple flips happen and I can see where he was pushing and when/why, but I've played with VPB in enough games over the last decade to get a decent understanding of his posting personality at least.
this reads a bit like ur trying to buddy buddy vip balter.
In post 1010, Gammagooey wrote:also also would like to hear more from LLD & Mala before deadline, but I get that they have RL circumstances to deal with atm so they do not get placed in the category with Dunn+Enchant of "would happily throw them off an quickly moving airship"
this seems kinda fake imo since i didnt see u really try to follow up w it?
In post 1213, Gammagooey wrote:-Don't reeeeally get why Dunn's coming up now when I think he would have been imo a better counterwagon to Lavar than Dwlee was yesterday but whatever
i think this is pretty convient of u to say, as u didnt really push overly hard in dunns direction, i feel like u were more focused on the bandwagons.

its pretty clear imo that ur just hopping from easy wagon to easy wagon

- :good: -
In post 1285, Bell wrote:
In post 1239, marcistar wrote:VOTE: gammagooey
?
hes stinky imo
In post 1289, Meuh wrote:These posts suck and have vibes of Marci trying to emulate her town game :shifty:
Her entire day 2 just reads like someone trying to manufacture content out no actual. A bunch of questions to other people and a naked vote.
why r u acting like its abnormal for me to do this when im completly lost? i do this all the time
In post 1293, Meuh wrote:Oh cool, she just dropped it entirely
Marci's favourite hobby is throwing slight scumreads on her partners and not following through with them...
nah, thats my 2nd fave hobby.

also like lol "snippet from a past game" ur using a game thats over a year old and acting like i couldn't have changed my style at all since then (iirc my first scumgame on site), like maybe i haven't yeah, but why not use a more recent game like holiday dance party to try and make a case on why im scum? i think ur just tunneling on me and trying to justify ur read in any way that you can.
In post 1296, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: gorilla

started okay, mostly fell off, vote on lavar kind of bad, not a lot of scumhunting.
i dont like this post
In post 1371, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1229, marcistar wrote:why was datisi town... i really thought he was scum :sob: :sob: i feel so useless maybe i shouldnt be so one minded
we all know you're scum Marci you can drop the act
why dont u vote me then if ur so certain? :>
i know for a fact im town so lolol get better reads cakez
In post 1988, marcistar wrote:
In post 1981, fireisredsir wrote:ok yea bell is right marci has just been floating for ages
i just feel so bad... im heartbroken at seeing datisi flip town..

i really wanna talk about my reads but i. not so confident anymore.. i dont wanna be wrong a clown myself again :cry:
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 3307, Fey wrote:I mean yeah that's the angle that has to be pushed.

To me it's literally "everyone in the damn game has tried to kill me and scum was at the forefront of that and now here I sit with the weight of everyone's suspicion for my lack of game-energy upon my back."
i mean, mena was fighting pretty hard telling us you were town, but umm he never actually explained why he thought that
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Kovu »

oh snap everyone is here… ok let me wake up and solve this right now
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 3311, fireisredsir wrote:hey whats up

ngl i was kinda convinced overnight that it was kovu and that i had just been pocketed

BUT i kinda think kovu if scum would have been able to convince RR to shoot not her partner?

i just had a really hard time understanding gamma/fey as being the final two. but i guess maybe gamma was just willing to bus his whole team?

idk

i reread most of the hood last night and i don't think it's impossible for kovu to fake but it would be impressive if she kept up that willingness to effort the whole time
The bolded feels like a gross misunderstanding of R+R's angle like, most of the game regarding me, and I feel like you're way... smarter, frankly. To believe something like this and you're kind of going through the motions of like. Pretending to be paranoid.

However, I am aware that I have been wrong most of this game. If you have anything meaningful to present for Kovu scum other than the above, please do so now.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 3313, Kovu wrote:
In post 3307, Fey wrote:I mean yeah that's the angle that has to be pushed.

i mean, mena was fighting pretty hard telling us you were town, but umm he never actually explained why he thought that
Uh.. read my iso in the game I linked. Or deleuzional's. We have a lot of history between us.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by Fey »

(Menalque is one of my sweet little scrunklies. He knows me very, very well, and beyond as a mafia player he knows me as a person and how I act and why, which uh... is hard to really verbalize in a game I think lmao, or awkward. To talk about your bond with someone and be like "yeah so I know her this is why she's not mafia...")
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 3315, Fey wrote:
In post 3311, fireisredsir wrote:hey whats up

idk

The bolded feels like a gross misunderstanding of R+R's angle like, most of the game regarding me, and I feel like you're way... smarter, frankly. To believe something like this and you're kind of going through the motions of like. Pretending to be paranoid.

However, I am aware that I have been wrong most of this game. If you have anything meaningful to present for Kovu scum other than the above, please do so now.
I read that bolded part like "I couldn't even get mena to tell me why he's confident fey is town, how would I ever get him to change his invictus?"
also the "I read the hood last night" right, the hood I barely talked in cause we were celebrating independence day on the 2nd? yeah...
Fey, last niht fire pretending to suddenly think it's me.. was just like, what even where does THIS come from??"

scum me had 0 need to out this hood at the start of d2... plus so much more..
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Fey »

In post 1253, marcistar wrote:is fireisredsir historically bad with keeping up with hoods as scum?
Also like. This kind of feels like a smoking gun to me in the sense that it is so just out of nowhere and it's the innocent, gentle sort of question that a mafia asks regarding their partner. It feels so out of place to me.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2627, Rhyme and Reason wrote:
In post 2625, Val89 wrote:OK.

As long as you can tell me you can see some possible legitimate thought process that leads to Fey jumping off the gamma wagon first as soon as the thread is unlocked while still thinking gamma is scum, instead of trying to make everyone else see it while attention (and a decent wagon) was on that slot.

Don't need to know what it is, just that's you've considered it and you aren't playing hope mafia in this game.
I'm not, there's real reasons behind it and there are various things that have bothered me/given me doubts about Fey!town this game, but unless her game has radically changed from what it was I think her reaction to pressure outweighs pretty much everything else

again, if we were to flip a number of the most likely scum slots (let's say dunn, cakez, enchant all die within the next 2 days and 2 flip town) re-examine, bc then maybe we are in a world where her game has had that change to it... but I think that for now Fey would be a bad lim that's very very likely to flip town

~Rhyme
In post 3220, Rhyme and Reason wrote:Okay we kill meuh

Bell had her in his solve (also thinks it’s gamma)

Gorilla said meuh next

After that idk, I still think gamma>fey but Fey was in the same section of my early reads as dunn so quite possibly I’m just wrong?

VOTE: meuh
these are the last things RR said about you. i don't think it's at all out of the question that he could shoot you?

i don't even really understand what you're arguing here actually -- you think kovu couldn't have convinced RR to shoot you or me?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by Fey »

I'm pretty positive they wouldn't have listened.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3318, Kovu wrote:also the "I read the hood last night" right, the hood I barely talked in cause we were celebrating independence day on the 2nd? yeah...
Fey, last niht fire pretending to suddenly think it's me.. was just like, what even where does THIS come from??"

scum me had 0 need to out this hood at the start of d2... plus so much more..
i read the earlier parts of the hood. obv we didn't post much in it last night, that wasn't what I was saying

there is 0 chance i ever express a suspicion of you here if i were scum and you're town, there's literally no benefit to it, it will just make you more suspicious of me
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 148, marcistar wrote:i dont think fey seemed scummy, i like what she posted so far she looks like shes trying to solve :angry:
Uhhh is this just the answer? fey not partner?? lmaoo cause I do not see partners saying this... I'll still read but like, literally just this post... I was ISOing for fire and saw this... hahhaa
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3321, Fey wrote:I'm pretty positive they wouldn't have listened.
okay. you know mena better than i do so maybe you're right. what's your point here though?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”