SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:28 am

Post by SpyreX »

Vollkan, I both <3 and </3 you. Being sick makes treading all these words hard, but when I get to the creamy center I like it.
Then makes this weird argument that people don't have to prove their case, comparing it to "You got no case on me Copper, you cant prove nuttin". Needless to say, in a game where anybody is a potential crim, if there is no requirement to prove suspicion then, logically, it's perfectly alright to just lynch whoever we like. No, just by the fact that we don't all lynch on the first page it is clear that there is a presumption of innocence and, as I have said before, there are good town-favouring policy reasons for this.
QFT
mrfixij - begins by saying that it is only in scum's interests to self-vote (Big claim). Then says he is only expressing distate in general and his suspicion of me for it was only extremely minor - this is a major backpedal from what he just said, and he doesn't acknowledge that fact. If something is only ever proscum, it cannot ever be only minorly suspicious. Then we start going into spherical cows
This is very relevant and I would like to get past the spherical cows into the eye of the cowstorm where this is explained.
Another counter opinion to yours Vollkan. The onus is on the prosecutor to present a case, the onus is on the defender to point out the flaws in the case.
By repeatedly saying that the onus is on the prosecutor, what you seem to be purporting is that you dont have to defend yourself, because the prosecutor has to prove 'he got you'. Accusations are as much about generating discussion, or getting specific people to talk, as they are about lynching people.
By saying the onus is on the prosecutor, isn't it being implied that one only has to defend themselves from an
actual
case (the he got you part) - there is no real defense from attacks that are unfounded in general. So, of course the onus is on having a real case versus just needle attacks.

-------------------------
Vote Count - Day 1 - As of Post 74

With 10 alive, 6 votes is majority.

Mama_Ku
Juls
- 0 ()
orangepenguin - 1 (Spyrex)
ortolan - 0 ()
RealityFan - 0 ()
springlullaby - 1 (ortolan)
Ectomancer - 1 (orangepenguin)
vollkan - 2 (mrfixij, springlullaby)

SpyreX - 0 ()
mrfixij - 1 (vollkan)
TDC - 0 ()

Not Voting - 4 (Mama_Ku
Juls
, TDC, Ectomancer, mykonian
RealityFan
)
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
mrfixij
mrfixij
Goon
mrfixij
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:54 am

Post by mrfixij »

SpyreX wrote:
mrfixij - begins by saying that it is only in scum's interests to self-vote (Big claim). Then says he is only expressing distate in general and his suspicion of me for it was only extremely minor - this is a major backpedal from what he just said, and he doesn't acknowledge that fact. If something is only ever proscum, it cannot ever be only minorly suspicious. Then we start going into spherical cows
I think I can address this. I stated before that the misunderstanding and suspicion vs. distaste is a matter of degree. Vollkan himself states that he uses a sliding scale from 1-100 to determine how scummy a player is. IIRC, he uses 1 for confirmed town and 100 for confirmed scum. Naturally, some statements, logical fallacies, etc, will slide that scale further.

As it is, I believe that tells can also be placed on that sliding line. A self vote will never, EVER go below 50 on that line. As the game goes on, it slides progressively to the right as each vote becomes more and more significant (again, going back to my spherical cow).

If I am, again to use the Vollkan sliding scale, my personal interpretation is that between 40 and 60 is essentially a null-tell. It leans one direction or the other, but is not worthy of the same degree of investigation that a more extreme tell would be. Rather than using this numbers system, I usually express a like/dislike for posts that fall in that range. It just so happens to be that it is easier to explain with Vollkan's sliding scale (which I may need to borrow for future use). I consider suspicion to be from 60-100, with varying degrees of suspicion that I tend to use subjective terms for.

As a quick recap, a self vote will never fall below 50. I will always and unconditionally express distaste for it. The situation dictates the extremity of suspicion, which prior to clarifying I called "extremely minor", or in my personal range, "distasteful."

Again, the statement that Vollkan is requesting out of me is justification for suspicion that he reads as more severe than I wish to put forth.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

SpyreX wrote:
Another counter opinion to yours Vollkan. The onus is on the prosecutor to present a case, the onus is on the defender to point out the flaws in the case.
By repeatedly saying that the onus is on the prosecutor, what you seem to be purporting is that you dont have to defend yourself, because the prosecutor has to prove 'he got you'. Accusations are as much about generating discussion, or getting specific people to talk, as they are about lynching people.
By saying the onus is on the prosecutor, isn't it being implied that one only has to defend themselves from an
actual
case (the he got you part) - there is no real defense from attacks that are unfounded in general. So, of course the onus is on having a real case versus just needle attacks.
No. The accused has got to explain
why
it is isn't an actual case if he
believes
it isn't. Others may have a different opinion, it's up to the defender to demonstrate why it isn't an actual case. It's the defenders job to make sure town understands the problem with the attack, or defend against the case if there is one.
Without it, you allow the player to ignore what they want on the grounds of "it isn't actually a case" without having to actually explain why. That player also runs the risk of having ignorant town (Vollkan likes the name stupid) assume that the attack was a valid one since it went unanswered. Whether one would appreciate the fact or not, people do play this game on their gut feelings about a player. You either tear apart the argument, or defend against it, not let it stand flawed and unexposed.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by Rage »

Looking for a replacement for RealityFan.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:50 am

Post by springlullaby »

Vollkan, before I answer you, please clarify something for me: do you seriously believe that acumen in theoretical standing is in anyway indicative of alignment?
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Ectomancer »

4-5 players talking aren't enough to lynch anyone. Pending replacements aside, let's see some chat going on. Pick a side in a debate, pick on someone, but stop sitting there picking your nose. Do some typing!
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:02 am

Post by orangepenguin »

unvote

I think the discussion is pointless. I have already shared my thoughts on self-voting, but considering it was a random vote, and vollkan did explain his plan pretty well, which I've seen (not the same way, but similar strategies) work before, so I understand what he was trying to do. It's not like he was under pressure, and self-voted, or some other scummy situations.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Ectomancer »

The entire discussion is pointless? Cmon, how about my motives for jumping on him? What about MrFixij and his comments? What about Spyrex's input? Was he overly sucking up to Vollkan in his post 75? You've got to be able to dig something to comment on aside from the self-vote itself. What about all the commentary
after
the self vote?

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

For all the playa's in the house:

What -are- your motives for jumping on him? No walls of text, just nice and simple.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

I wanted to hear the answer to the question that he asked himself.

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by springlullaby »

And what insight have you gained from your 'jumping' on him?

And yeah, other people need to chirp in more.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

springlullaby wrote:And what insight have you gained from your 'jumping' on him?

And yeah, other people need to chirp in more.
Early debate is a great personality probe. It doesn't always have to be the person that you 'jumped on' that you are interested in either. You gain insights from how others react, or don't react to it. I should know something of your character when I make judgment calls later in the game concerning your motivations.

mrfixij
mrfixij
Goon
mrfixij
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by mrfixij »

SpyreX wrote:For all the playa's in the house:

What -are- your motives for jumping on him? No walls of text, just nice and simple.
Policy. After the policy phase was over, it was just reactionary.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:37 am

Post by ortolan »

I'm changing my random vote on springlullaby to a real one;

For, as Mana_Ku pointed out, self-voting then saying the following:
springlullaby wrote:
vollkan wrote:
Hi springlullaby,

Unvote, Vote: vollkan
Lol, at least you seem to be consistent with yourself.

IMO self-vote is clearly antitown because random votes, beside the joke-ness, is meant to signify a willingness to catch scum. Self-vote however is an entirely selfish act, which give nothing about yourself and who you are willing to vote. However I do think that given the present state of the meta, even though the 'you have no proof you can't lynch me' state of mind is IMO best left to scum, people who self vote are equally likely to be scum than town.

What is left is judging the self voter's character. I think you may just be pretentious enough to be the type to play on the 'you can't prove what I did is bad' thing.

Vote Vollkan
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:28 am

Post by springlullaby »

I assume here that you are pursuing the same line of reasoning as Volkan pointing out my contradiction, right?

If it is, I'll answer to it in group after Vollkan has responded.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:11 am

Post by mykonian »

Hi, I'm here.

Sorry, forgot to mention that mykonian replaces RealityFan, effective immediately.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mrfixij
mrfixij
Goon
mrfixij
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:19 am

Post by mrfixij »

mykonian wrote:Hi, I'm here.
Can we have your thoughts so far?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:17 am

Post by mykonian »

Now you can: a summary!

Page one: random voting... Vollkan and Ecto try to get the game going.
page two: discussion, yay!
ortolan wrote:Interesting theory discussion.
I very much like Ecto's post (41). I think he got it right.
vollkan wrote:Let me try questioning more directly:

1) What is your opinion of my self-vote: pro-town, anti-town, scummy, neutral?
2) Why?
3) Are the arguments people are making not relevant for determining alignment?
1. antitown
2. it could give newbies like me a wrong impression of you, it could give a theory-discussion. It could result in a wrong lynch. The third point is unavoidable by any play, the first and second can be. The game is about lynching scum, and until now, I can't even say who is more likely town, and who is more likely scum.
3. so, ehh, no.

I have to agree with vollkan on gut-votes. It is just an easy way for scum to mislynch.

page 3: SpyreX doesn't like Ecto's aggressiveness and thinks him scummy for that. Weak reason... Yet I have read 2 games with Ecto, and in both he proved to be a very good scum player. This is something I can't say anything about now.

Why is Springlullaby following Spyrex (she says Ecto is scummy), but votes Vollkan?

page 4: I don't like the discussion what the attacker and the defender should do. I skipped it.

vote Springlullaby
for bandwagoning (although she didn't vote Ecto). The closest I can get to a non-random vote.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:18 am

Post by mykonian »

Any questions?
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:02 am

Post by Rage »

Sorry, forgot to mention that mykonian replaces RealityFan, effective immediately. Also, edited into his first post in this game.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:25 pm

Post by vollkan »

Ecto wrote: We see things quite differently Vollkan, and I see you trying to use a time loop to use my later judgement of your defense to criticize my early statements. You see a problem with me being convinced by your arguements? Why do you argue if you dont expect to be able to sway players to your line of reasoning.
I don't have a problem with a person changing their mind (in fact, I consider it a
mild
towntell).

My problem here is essentially that you opened with an absolutist attack on my self-vote. The fact that I rebutted it very easily and you didn't mount any defence of it being "inherently bad" suggests you were going for big, strong words without any reasoning behind them. In turn, that suggests you were largely going for an appeal to emotion or, alternatively, were simply parroting an attack on self-voting that you heard elsewhere.
Ecto wrote: Asking you to justify your vote is based upon exactly the same reasoning as your self-vote in the first place. Generating discussion. You dont own a monopoly on that tactic you know.
The "discussion" justification isn't a universal cop-out.

When you specifically targeted me, it showed you were drawing a distinction on me specifically, because you didn't ask a general question for people to justify themselves (this was affirmed in your subsequent attacks on the self-vote)
Ecto wrote: By rhetorically asking yourself why you placed that vote, you did differentiate yourself from the other random votes. It's not a 'weak' statement. I'm right, your wrong.
My asking myself that is a form of baiting - to see who jumps on the self-vote (as in, it's to make things as tempting as possible for a potential parrot). Don't tell me that my own rhetorical question warrants you drawing a distinction.
Ecto wrote: Whether you think pressure voting is stupid is as irrelevant as my opinion that self-voting is stupid. K?
You're taking things out of context here. You made an analogy between the two which I refuted. Thus, it was relevant because it was another example of a weak attack by you.
Ecto wrote: There is no strawman. I've found that scum tend to fall into that "you cant prove your case, so you cant vote me attitude'. That's called experience. You can argue with the position if you like, but my experience tells me Im right.
Duh, of course scum will pull on the "you can't prove it" attitude - a presumption of innocence can form a protective shield for them. Smart town will do that too, however. As I have already said, there are strong pro-town reasons for such a presumption and the mere fact that scum can benefit doesn't refute it (after all, if an uninformed town is permitted to lynch without good reasons then mislynches are more likely to occur than scum lynches, just on probability alone)
Ecto wrote: Players can play by gut. They dont have to follow your "prove it!" gameplay if they dont wish to. You can vote them if you like, but you cant make them do anything. This is also not a strawman, as it directly contradicts your 'groundrules' that you posted.
I've already addressed this. I KNOW that I cannot force people. That's not what the rules do. The rules make my positions clear up front. The plays I identify I consider anti-town and, so, by proscribing them immediately I can deter certain sorts of behaviour.
Ecto wrote: Another counter opinion to yours Vollkan. The onus is on the prosecutor to present a case, the onus is on the defender to point out the flaws in the case.
Strawman.

I never said that there is no responsibility to rebut (that responsibility doesn't just lie on the defence though - every pro-town player should shoot down crappy arguments). My onus point was simply saying that the prosecution has to present a case.

(Proof here:
vollkan wrote: The "you have no proof" is a staple of my play philosophy as town and scum (Just see my policy list). For me, the crucial element in this game is forcing people to give reasons to justify suspicions (I feel I have ranted on that point enough, so I won't elaborate on reasons which I have already given). Thus, I always place the onus squarely on the accuser.
)

Thus, I never said that the prosecutor has to prove somebody is scum before making accusations. But they have to give objective reasons for their accusations (unless they are simply stirring the pot, but that's different since there is no "suspicion" as such in those cases)
Ecto wrote: You didn't like that I was swayed by your arguments regarding your self-vote. So tell me what conclusion you had come to if I had dug my feet in and refused to budge? Stubborn townie or scum?
The premise of your question is wrong (see above)

But, had you been stubbornly adherent to a crap argument I would have probably voted you. Stubborn adherence to the indefensible suggests the player is not prepared to give any ground on a point, which town has absolutely no rational basis for doing.
Ecto wrote: Because you realize that if you say scum, then you simply setup a catch 22 situation in which either way a person responded, they would be scum, and this situation was derived from a self-vote on page 1, to which either town or scum might equally react towards.
Not true. See above.
Spring wrote: Vollkan, before I answer you, please clarify something for me: do you seriously believe that acumen in theoretical standing is in anyway indicative of alignment?
I may not understand your question properly, but I will try and answer based on what I think you mean.

I certainly do not think that theoretical accuracy has any link to alignment. Townies can be, and very often are, wrong on theory.

I do, however, think that the way somebody argues a theory point in a game can be relevant to their alignment. In terms of general use of craplogic and stubborness and so on.

In other words, the debate is substantively irrelevant (or tangentially relevant) but procedurally is directly relevant.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:19 am

Post by TDC »

Vollkan: How would a game look like where everyone was you? How would the first case develop if nobody started pushing weak cases to see where they'll go?
I can certainly envision 12 vollkans arguing about theory, but how would you ever move away from it?
I agree that it's in the best interest of the town to only follow good cases, but they don't just drop from the sky, do they?

---
mykonian wrote:Why is Springlullaby following Spyrex (she says Ecto is scummy), but votes Vollkan?
What, can people only be suspicious of one person at a time?
vote Springlullaby
for bandwagoning (although she didn't vote Ecto). The closest I can get to a non-random vote.
You're voting her for bandwagoning despite her not voting for the bandwagonee?

---
mrfixij:
Ectomancer wrote: What about Spyrex's input? Was he overly sucking up to Vollkan in his post 75?
What do you think about this?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:38 am

Post by mykonian »

I don´t like how SL said she thought Ecto also scummy, without any reason. Even if she doesn´t vote for ecto. Her vote seemed to me a "jokevote". It not a reason to lynch, but it is certainly no strong play.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:18 am

Post by SpyreX »

I can see the method to Volk's madness. Its not just pure theory at this point.

Again, I'll try more specifically:

Echo, what are your reason(s) for pushing on the self-vote so strongly?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:22 am

Post by Ectomancer »

TDC wrote:
mykonian wrote:Why is Springlullaby following Spyrex (she says Ecto is scummy), but votes Vollkan?
What, can people only be suspicious of one person at a time?
QFT. Do you have some reason that we do not to decide that Vollkan and I are diametrically opposed in alignment? I see no reason that Vollkan and I could both be town, nor do I see a reason why it could not be proposed that we are both scum putting on an elaborate staged swordfight for town's benefit to distance ourselves from one another.

@Spyrex - Strongly? If you follow Vollkan's prosecution rules, then the onus is upon you to prove that opinion.
In point of fact, the actual events dispute that statement. I yielded to Vollkan's point rather easily, considering theory discussions to be a nice way to get things going, but something that belongs in the Mafia Discussion forum if you want to write pages and pages about it.

Alright, let's also talk about the term 'jumped on'. Let's jump in the wayback machine and look at this 'jumping on'.
Ectomancer wrote:
vollkan wrote:
Vollkan five seconds in the future wrote:
Vote: Vollkan
Vollkan, why on earth would you self-vote?

Vote: Vollkan
I don't believe that I've self-voted, though I have asked the town to kill me in a very specific way before (worked out as I had asked and I won with the town)
So to repeat your question to yourself, why would you self-vote Vollkan?
Let's see, I say that I've not personally self-voted, though I had asked to be killed before, and it was for a town win that I did it.
I then ask Vollkan to answer his own question.
---I dont see the 'jumping on' event here. So what's next?

Ectomancer wrote:
Rage wrote:
Self-votes count only if the player is not at L-1.
Ok, doesnt this mean that there is no self voting? As soon as they reach L-1 (by anyone), their vote automatically drops off, meaning they cant be involved in lynching themselves in any way.
In other words, all this mechanic does is throw off the actual vote count if someone is voting themselves. Creates confusion is what it does. The enemy loves confusion.

Now that we are aware of this mechanic, can you still justify your self-vote Vollkan? Since this mechanic wasn't stated
prior
to your self vote, include what you were thinking then, and what your thoughts are about it now. Is the move still valid?
The mod chimed in to explain the mechanism for self-votes, which boils down to, you cant lynch yourself.
I explain my interpretation of it, and ask Vollkan if his move was still valid, and to include his reasoning prior to this revelation.

---Still don't see a 'jumping on him'. No aggressive talk at all so far.

The next step in the chain of events was this post by Vollkan.

vollkan wrote:
ecto wrote: I don't believe that I've self-voted, though I have asked the town to kill me in a very specific way before (worked out as I had asked and I won with the town)
So to repeat your question to yourself, why would you self-vote Vollkan?
ecto wrote: Now that we are aware of this mechanic, can you still justify your self-vote Vollkan? Since this mechanic wasn't stated prior to your self vote, include what you were thinking then, and what your thoughts are about it now. Is the move still valid?
5 people cast votes before I did. Like my vote, not one of those votes was backed up with any reasoning or justification.

In other words, you found something distinct about my vote. Obviously, it was the fact it was a self-vote that set it apart, as you yourself identified.

But...let's stop and think for a second - YOU are the one who is positing that there is something so unique about my vote that it, and it alone, requires an actual justification.

Thus, I'd like to hear from you as to why you think that self-voting is so special that it requires justification?

As for my reasons: I have learned over my time here that self-voting is one of the best ways to stir the pot. People have a tendency to leap onto it with presumptions and prejudices (ain't that so, Ecto :wink:), which means it provides a lovely springboard for discussion//
Now
this
is a jumping on post. Vollkan was waiting to pounce, probably on anyone who bothered asking him about his self-vote. The particularly galling statement was at the end:
People have a tendency to leap onto it with presumptions and prejudices (ain't that so, Ecto :wink:)
Read my first two statements again. I see no presumptions or prejudices evident at this point, yet Vollkan is giving the old :wink: as though I had?? This statement here was the first 'jumping on' and it certainly wasn't by Ectomancer.
This is what I was referring to earlier when I said that Vollkan likes to use a time loop to take things I said later in the game and applied them to earlier situations. It does not matter that later in the game that I expressed my distaste for self-votes. My first two posts asking him about this move were deliberately neutral. It benefits him from a debate standpoint to try to establish a link from my own opinion that was revealed later concerning self-votes to the first two statements that began this entire chain of events.
Read those statements. They were not 'jumping on', nor did they include any 'presumptions and prejudices' that Vollkan refers to until
later
in the discussion.

To put it simply, the argument that both Spyrex and Vollkan are trying to use against me, that I was 'jumping on' Vollkan and first attacked Vollkan with presumptions and prejudices is patently untrue.

@Vollkan - this post is not about questioning your own motives. I consider them to be neutral still. I simply disagree with some of your analysis and believe that it is as tied to your ego as it is suspicions against me.

This post was put together to question the motivations of Spyrex, who I believe to both be buddying up, and 'taking sides' in an argument that he believes could result in the lynch of one or both of us. If you need an extrapolation, it is my suspicion that he could be scum that was simply looking for the first crack between two town players (this theory is dependent upon Vollkan being town of course), and then Spyrex is simply making himself the wedge to widen the crack into a lynch.

This post was way too long... I'm going to go ahead and end it with my first vote of the game.

vote Spyrex

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”