Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2645, Val89 wrote:
In post 2642, Enchant wrote:Hello future ghost.
I think Kovu is the potentially the only player for whom that fact slipped by, if that was in fact legit. If the entire scum team missed it, they deserve to lose.
We also have a living bodyguard claim that should be protecting you
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Enchant »

What bodyguard
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2218, gorilla wrote:I don't particularly believe the claim. I guess I'll just say now I'm a bodyguard. I don't think multiple protectives in a game is full-stop impossible: the first setup had two town bodyguards and one mafia one. But a doctor in combination with a bodyguard is a bit weird, even if the doctor is gated.

It's also why I was...not particularly concerned with being townread when I was getting wagoned, because my role has the potential to be self-resolving if I guess the correct nightkill target.

I was on Lukewarm night 1, because he was in my top townreads after Day 1 (how times change), was reasonably active, and didn't seem to be suspected by many people, so seemed a potential nightkill target. Kicking myself for not protecting LLD after she got N1'ed in DEFCON, but I really didn't think there was any chance she'd be the nightkill target after posting only 12 times, which is also why I was theorizing that most of the day 1 wagons were wrong. My invictus had been on dwlee, because I thought it most useful to resolve the counter wagon with the invictus kill.
Here
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by Enchant »

And on 2 night?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

That is not claimed
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Dunn, you and Fey's posts Day 1 and Day 2 look to me like they could easily share a goal of interacting with marci while not actually applying any pressure to her at all (which I've gone over in my last big reads post with you and Fey in ). The other major issue I have is that except for your interactions on page 3 of the game, it doesn't seem like either of you two give any attempt to try to read the other until you come out with a case on her at the start of Day 3. Granted, I don't think Fey was ever a significant wagon on days 1 or 2, but you were, and when you were Fey just continued pushing Dwlee, mentioned that Meuh was an option she'd consider too, and once your wagon had passed you just both mention that you have the other as null.

I'm putting the interactions I found significant between you two below - If I missed any interactions before day 3 between you two that you think are significant, pull 'em up or give a post # and let me know
-You two had a little back and forth discussion on page 3 where you both townread each other
-There's a bit from you about Kovu/Fey being on alts in a different game
-You ask marci some questions that maybe could theoretically in the future lead to a scum read on marci but don't and Fey actively says that marci is town for not freezing up/meta/etc
-Fey puts you as flat null in her votecount analysis of the Day 1 Lavar/Dwlee wagons and doesn't mention you at all
-Dunn wagon starts with more people than gorilla+me around page 66, Fey had voted Dwlee earlier and continues pushing on him here
In post 1649, Fey wrote:I was Dwlee’s partner in Geriatric, lmao.

Anyways.

Don’t be feely vote for Dwlee.
-You also don't mention Fey at all in your readslist when I finally drag it out of you day 2 in
-Fey says to Dwlee she's pretty tunneled on them dying and that she'll entertain a Meuh wagon if people want to kill her, asks Dwlee what about the posts he quoted from Dunn are appeasing
In post 1745, Fey wrote:
In post 1743, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1732, Dunnstral wrote:Dwlee can you now explain how what you post in relates to this game

So you've pointed out something in another game, but where does it come up in this game? The so-called derisive OMGUS, as it were.
In post 1733, Dunnstral wrote:Also I'm interested in what the tonal differences you mentioned in are
You are being more differential I think. Like posts like these feel very appeasy is the way I would put it, which is also what Noraa has described as being your scum game
What part of these are appeasing...?
-You mention Fey again here
In post 2061, Dunnstral wrote: Fey, Enchant are null and I don't have a good grasp on them. Fey stands out as not usually being this reserved, I think.
-Fey mentions you here
In post 2074, Fey wrote:Anyways,

Still voting Dwlee, if that wagon's not a thing then RIP. I don't actually know how to read Dunn.

If Meuh flares up I'll go there. Sure. Why not.
And I think that's it until Day 3 starts and you start with a case and a vote on her.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think your analysis fails to consider that we were both low posting on day 1, so you say "look, they ignored each other" a few times but it doesn't mean anything. Likewise I didn't push anybody strongly on day 1, and you're pointing to that for me being aligned with Marci. I don't mention Fey in my reads list because you asked me for my townreads and Fey was not one of those. Later I say they are null which explains why I also haven't pushed them either.

The page 3 stuff and the alts in a different game stuff I don't think are good points. Fey acting shady around me might be true, but that's not on my hands.

I don't think 1745 or 2061 are significant. Or rather, you haven't assigned any meaning to them. 1745 is a dig at Dwlee and also pointing out the obvious flaw in Dwlee's argument
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You said earlier that sircakez and fey are not likely to be aligned. Why? In fact Fey mentions SirCakez ONE TIME in the first 2 days of the game, and it's here:
In post 1178, Fey wrote:Also I do think the Dwlee wagon is probably all pure, at max one scum on it. I'm working off the assumption that there are 4 scum in this game so maybe one on the Dwlee or not voting, the rest on the Lavar wagon to push it through because it really wasn't going anywhere. Probably in Gamma/Cakez if there is one but eh. I don't really feel like Kovu as scum just decides to start an EOD competing wagon to a town one. Just doesn't... feel like her from experience, but this is without a lot of back referencing.
The next time they mention SirCakez, it's today, on day 3, and it's a vote with little explanation beyond looking at the vc. And then they say to invictus shoot SirCakez after they flip, but that doesn't mean anything if they flip mafia, obviously. And then they move their vote from SirCakez from Gamma -> Unvote -> Enchant, even though they were talking about SirCakez definitely needing to go earlier.

So I'd say this is pretty plausible. At the very least there is
In post 2636, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 2626, Rhyme and Reason wrote:
In post 2624, Gammagooey wrote:Cakez doesn't make sense as scum with my two strongest scumreads of Fey/Dunn
Why?

also if you swap Fey and enchant we're at almost the same place

also I think Val was towny even before the claim, what're your issues there? I still think you can easily be scum btw but S_S thinks you're pretty hard town so I'm deferring to him

~Rhyme
Fey & Dunn have both been going after Cakez from Day 2 and have continued to go after him today, Cakez has been pushing Dunn pretty solidly and repeatedly pushed to kill marci - i guess it's technically possible that their solution to salvage the game is/was "turn it into a big bussing clusterfuck" but I feel like it's rarer for scumteams to actually go for that than maybe it should be?

Val I also had as a town-lean and I haven't done much rereading on, though I don't think from memory that there's a ton to go on in previous days, just a few comments to marci that I think were meh contrasted with his day 2 posts seeming town but not outstandingly so. Regardless I'm confident on my Fey+Dunn reads that at least one of them is scum there and I personally think likely both, whereas assuming that I'm right on both of them my 4th scum read is more guessing than anything I'm willing to stake on atm.
OK, I'm going to do the thing.

Quote where Fey goes after SirCakez on day 2.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'll save people the effort. Day 2 starts at post 1154 and ends at 2225. Here are all of Fey's posts during day 2:

Spoiler:
In post 1158, Fey wrote:You should probably explain that.
In post 1168, Fey wrote:
In post 1096, Meuh wrote:
In post 1040, LavarManos wrote:
In post 1030, Meuh wrote:The info we get from it, the people behind the push and the nature of it being a flashwagon all point to it being a better wagon than Dwlee.
I don't think so. How are any of the factors you mentioned different between my wagon and the dwlee wagon?
(gorilla, Lukewarm, fireisredsir, Val89, Meuh, Dwlee99, Datisi, Bell) are the Lavar voters.
(Kovu, Fey, Lady Lambdadelta, Gammagooey, VP Baltar, SirCakez) are the Dwlee voters.

Now that's from Lukewarm's votecount and it was different at the time you asked, but the general idea stays the same. People I generally townread more and trust their judgement more on Lavar than on Dwlee.

I guess the Dwlee wagon was kind of a flashwagon? Though it seemed less fast, and is less good in response to another flashwagon if that makes any sense :lol:

People have more clearly defined their positions regarding you than regarding Dwlee. Thus, it gives more information.
The lack of re-evaluation in the face of a townflip and having said this is an atrocious look. You generally townread and trust them more, and they were wrong. But instead of considering "hm, these people I voted with, we killed a townie, what's going on there..." you instead choose to ignore that and go "yeah I think scum was farming towncred"?

That's the least charitable stance I think you could take; it's logical but in the context of a townflip you're just continuing down the same path you laid out yesterday which so far hasn't went so well.

Why do you think I'm scum on Dwlee's wagon, again? Why is Dwlee even town to begin with?

VOTE: Meuh
In post 1170, Fey wrote:
In post 1162, Meuh wrote:
In post 1160, VP Baltar wrote:Val, I'd like to hear more of your thoughts now that Datisi is dead.

Same for you marci, since you both kind of tunneled there to the exclusion of a lot else yesterday.
Oh ok, you’re scum
In post 1163, Meuh wrote:Baltar immediately taking advantage of the death to shade other people
Equally I think this is an uncharitable evaluation of VP's post. Datisi is dead, people had takes around Datisi, some strong. It's natural to want to see how these people view things differently now that a slot that took up a lot of their thoughts is dead.
In post 1178, Fey wrote:
In post 1152, Prism wrote:
PlayerVotes
LavarManos
(11)
gorilla
(790),
Lukewarm
(796),
fireisredsir
(800),
Val89
(803),
Meuh
(822),
Dwlee99
(953),
Datisi
(962),
Bell
(1014),
Dunnstral
(1090),
VP Baltar
(1123),
Enchant
(1134)
Dwlee99
(5)
Kovu
(1009),
Fey
(1011),
Lady Lambdadelta
(1013),
Gammagooey
(1022),
SirCakez
(1034)
Datisi
(2)
LavarManos
(950),
marcistar
(1116)
Not Voting
(2)
Malakittens
(130),
Rhyme and Reason
(964)

I'm about here right now, readwise; I feel like a lot of these null ones will go one way or another throughout the day.

Few thoughts:

I don't think Dwlee's posts that you just quoted feel like town, Meuh. It's just justification for the Lavar votes and a bit of reconciliatory posting in 1054, but those don't do anything for me.

I also think LLD dying here means that she was the nightkill who shot Datisi, rather than the other way around. I think that points to what content she did give having been either 1) pointing correctly to Dwlee/Bell or 2) a frame, which... eh? I'm less inclined to think mafia wanted to frame than just kill someone who could exert a great deal of pressure on them when she's town.

Also I do think the Dwlee wagon is probably all pure, at max one scum on it. I'm working off the assumption that there are 4 scum in this game so maybe one on the Dwlee or not voting, the rest on the Lavar wagon to push it through because it really wasn't going anywhere. Probably in Gamma/Cakez if there is one but eh. I don't really feel like Kovu as scum just decides to start an EOD competing wagon to a town one. Just doesn't... feel like her from experience, but this is without a lot of back referencing.

Feels like I am doing some preflipping mentally so I'll sort that out through the day (Meuh scum attacking VP -> point to VP town but this is flimsy).

That's about it right now.

p-edit: I highly disagree with the idea that Lady's posting points to the people she voted being town. That seems backwards to me.
In post 1182, Fey wrote:
In post 1180, Meuh wrote:
In post 1178, Fey wrote:p-edit: I highly disagree with the idea that Lady's posting points to the people she voted being town. That seems backwards to me.
huh in what way? in my mind scum would avoid killing people who scumread them, so they don't die
Despite the Invictus shot being a threat, I don't think that people are going to just say "well, they -might- shoot us, so we can't kill them". It's probably on their minds the same way that catching any PR is, but... you can't just let them float along. Something about Lady's posting has to be threatening enough, I believe, to give them a reason to want her dead beyond just "well she's not gonna Invictus any of us so let's get her."
In post 1327, Fey wrote:I’m struggling to word this but I think it’s a dangerous assumption to think a dead person’s scumreads are clearing; there is always the potential to be shot at night the same way you can be tracked/copped/etc, but like.

For LLD specifically I’m willing for now to accept that Bell is cleared for now by virtue of his actions. Sure. Bell was one of the people she suspected and did so with more... interaction? To it. Oomph. I think it is perhaps reasonable to assume she would have shot Bell... a town clearing PR.

But why exactly in this situation would a mafia Dwlee be cleared?? Like everyone’s kind of hand waving it imo. “Cleared because scumread” is such an insane thought process to me even factoring in the mechanics.

Also because “clearing” LLD’s scumreads narrows down the POE for a wagon that flipped town D1 and that is...???
In post 1329, Fey wrote:Like to me this is indulging a bit in WIFOM I guess which, nose wrinkle, but everyone is kind of just going “yep they’re alllll cleared” and isn’t that... a risk worth taking for mafia if they can feel confident they won’t get shot, let alone any role that could protect people from a shot/stop it/etc?
In post 1330, Fey wrote:Like if anyone has a ~really strong towncase~ or something for Dwlee I’d actually appreciate it versus just giving the pass for reasons I don’t think are strong. Meuh gave some at day start but I didn’t find it compelling.
In post 1331, Fey wrote:Also it’s pretty hurtful even though it shouldn’t be to be told that because I don’t come to the same conclusions that I am... not trying to apply my logic even if it goes against the logic being seen as “correct” which is uh, perhaps why I might seem upsetish right now.
In post 1335, Fey wrote:(Yes whatever random “AtE” but whether or not people agree with me I think it is just bad to clear on night kills alone and basically just feels like an entire aspect of why people die is being thrown out entirely.)
In post 1337, Fey wrote:A Bell one was more telegraphed imho given her final posts which put more meat to the idea she disliked his posting versus a vote on Dwlee. Also that she had voted Bell before.

I do actually think though this might be more emblematic of my mafia game funnily enough because on Ydrasse I’m pretty go with the flow-y and throw thoughts out there but don’t try to do as much as I do here whereas as scum I am almost always doing something.

Maybe this is just a more lowkey FFXIV for me or something. But shrug I do t think that I can offer more than self rambling without back checking my games.
In post 1558, Fey wrote:The strength it takes of me to open this game.
In post 1569, Fey wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

Avengers assemble.
In post 1572, Fey wrote:
In post 1369, Dwlee99 wrote:Arguments about who I'd kill are interesting given I certainly wouldn't be the one making the decision for who to kill given my activity

I've skimmed, ish, will try to be around later.
Idle thought that I had before but this post is weird. Kinda feels like wrong reasons irritation or not even irritation but like. *Hand waves.* Something in that world to me.
In post 1579, Fey wrote:
In post 1578, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1572, Fey wrote:
In post 1369, Dwlee99 wrote:Arguments about who I'd kill are interesting given I certainly wouldn't be the one making the decision for who to kill given my activity

I've skimmed, ish, will try to be around later.
Idle thought that I had before but this post is weird. Kinda feels like wrong reasons irritation or not even irritation but like. *Hand waves.* Something in that world to me.
Wrong reasons irritation implies I'm town because the kill spec was all to say I was town
Irritation isn’t the right word but it’s the closest I can find to say this post feels like you’re looking at the town speculating about the night kill you would or wouldn’t make and this quip is like a bit... TMI I guess is better wording, that you know you didn’t have input on a night kill but you were witness to it all.
In post 1581, Fey wrote:Sure, that’s a possibility too.

But the vibe I got erred towards it being out of place/weird feeling because it just was like... “Of all the things to comment on?”
In post 1583, Fey wrote:Literally anything. You haven’t really given much as to your reads/thoughts/...anything beyond a few fleeting posts that aren’t helpful in terms of like. Solving. (Why am I partnered with/nightkill comments are interesting/the tell thing with Gamma.)

Like you just don’t seem to care... at all about doing so much as voting and I don’t see a reason not to pressure you. I get that you’re busy IRL but even the popins you do throw in are... tepid.
In post 1649, Fey wrote:I was Dwlee’s partner in Geriatric, lmao.

Anyways.

Don’t be feely vote for Dwlee.
In post 1745, Fey wrote:
In post 1743, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1732, Dunnstral wrote:Dwlee can you now explain how what you post in relates to this game

So you've pointed out something in another game, but where does it come up in this game? The so-called derisive OMGUS, as it were.
In post 1733, Dunnstral wrote:Also I'm interested in what the tonal differences you mentioned in are
You are being more differential I think. Like posts like these feel very appeasy is the way I would put it, which is also what Noraa has described as being your scum game
What part of these are appeasing...?
In post 1746, Fey wrote:Skimmed blah blah still want kill Dwlee. Kinda feel like Meuh has +equity if Dwlee flips maf or whatever the kids say for the back and forth on Dunn and Dwlee but now “reconsidering” and then going to Dwlee at the end where their elim feels a lot more probable. Or maybe Meuh is just a waffle wolf. Whom knows!
In post 1757, Fey wrote:
In post 1755, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1746, Fey wrote:Skimmed blah blah still want kill Dwlee. Kinda feel like Meuh has +equity if Dwlee flips maf or whatever the kids say for the back and forth on Dunn and Dwlee but now “reconsidering” and then going to Dwlee at the end where their elim feels a lot more probable. Or maybe Meuh is just a waffle wolf. Whom knows!
Help me bus question mark
Three dots followed by thinking emoji.

I’m pretty tunneled in on you dying today.
In post 1758, Fey wrote:If people want to kill Meuh I’ll entertain the wagon.
In post 1765, Fey wrote:@Dwlee I’m like half paying attention but I think that your vibes here aren’t what I’m used to from you being town and it did harken a bit to the Geriatric. I disagree with the appeasy characterization and overall Im just eh I guess.

Can give more attention l8r.
In post 2064, Fey wrote:Scum me has fun and goes wild.

As it is I'm waiting 'till tomorrow to get into things, yes I have a reason, yes you can ask me about it tomorrow.
In post 2066, Fey wrote:I sure did.
In post 2072, Fey wrote:Unwnd's my little scrunkly.
In post 2073, Fey wrote:
In post 2067, Bell wrote:
In post 2064, Fey wrote:Scum me has fun and goes wild.

As it is I'm waiting 'till tomorrow to get into things, yes I have a reason, yes you can ask me about it tomorrow.
I don't actually remember scum you ever having fun. But I'm glad you probably had fun as scum at one point and I hope this is true irregardless.
I'm powerful now and openwolf.

Awoo.
In post 2074, Fey wrote:Anyways,

Still voting Dwlee, if that wagon's not a thing then RIP. I don't actually know how to read Dunn.

If Meuh flares up I'll go there. Sure. Why not.

Fey mentions SirCakez one time during day 2. This is the full post:
In post 1178, Fey wrote:
In post 1152, Prism wrote:
PlayerVotes
LavarManos
(11)
gorilla
(790),
Lukewarm
(796),
fireisredsir
(800),
Val89
(803),
Meuh
(822),
Dwlee99
(953),
Datisi
(962),
Bell
(1014),
Dunnstral
(1090),
VP Baltar
(1123),
Enchant
(1134)
Dwlee99
(5)
Kovu
(1009),
Fey
(1011),
Lady Lambdadelta
(1013),
Gammagooey
(1022),
SirCakez
(1034)
Datisi
(2)
LavarManos
(950),
marcistar
(1116)
Not Voting
(2)
Malakittens
(130),
Rhyme and Reason
(964)

I'm about here right now, readwise; I feel like a lot of these null ones will go one way or another throughout the day.

Few thoughts:

I don't think Dwlee's posts that you just quoted feel like town, Meuh. It's just justification for the Lavar votes and a bit of reconciliatory posting in 1054, but those don't do anything for me.

I also think LLD dying here means that she was the nightkill who shot Datisi, rather than the other way around. I think that points to what content she did give having been either 1) pointing correctly to Dwlee/Bell or 2) a frame, which... eh? I'm less inclined to think mafia wanted to frame than just kill someone who could exert a great deal of pressure on them when she's town.

Also I do think the Dwlee wagon is probably all pure, at max one scum on it. I'm working off the assumption that there are 4 scum in this game so maybe one on the Dwlee or not voting, the rest on the Lavar wagon to push it through because it really wasn't going anywhere. Probably in Gamma/Cakez if there is one but eh. I don't really feel like Kovu as scum just decides to start an EOD competing wagon to a town one. Just doesn't... feel like her from experience, but this is without a lot of back referencing.

Feels like I am doing some preflipping mentally so I'll sort that out through the day (Meuh scum attacking VP -> point to VP town but this is flimsy).

That's about it right now.

p-edit: I highly disagree with the idea that Lady's posting points to the people she voted being town. That seems backwards to me.
And here is Fey's day 3 push on SirCakez:
In post 2282, Fey wrote:Quick glance at EOD VC, I’ll support a Meuh wagon too.

VOTE: SirCakez
In post 2368, Fey wrote:If you’re going to fucking vote me put your Invictus shot on SirCakez.
In post 2377, Fey wrote:
In post 2368, Fey wrote:If you’re going to fucking vote me put your Invictus shot on SirCakez.
I will put this on every single page.
In post 2466, Fey wrote:Friendly reminder SirCakez should be shot tonight.
In post 2508, Fey wrote:VOTE: Gamma

If this was Gamma playing well and slipping I am So Sorry.
In post 2527, Fey wrote:Laaaaaaame.

UNVOTE:
In post 2586, Fey wrote:So we should vote Enchant.
In post 2588, Fey wrote:VOTE: Enchanr
In post 2589, Fey wrote:We should just stop saying blah blah Invictus Enchant he will be taken care of and just kill him.
Which starts out with little explanation being given, just a push and saying to kill SirCakez after them (which as I said, doesn't actually mean anything if Fey flips scum, it certainly doesn't mean the two can't be scum together). And ends in smoothly transitioning to somebody else when given the chance. Nobody even called them out on it! If they're so sure SirCakez is flipping scum, why are they voting for Enchant right now and going completely silent as I almost get eliminated?

I know I talked about fey a lot there but don't let that distract you from the fact that Gammagooey is making things up as they go along. Something that I've proven I will almost always spot and call out, by the way.

Heck, they spend hours meticulously crafting their walls of text in their private topic, but they didn't spend a few minutes using the search function in Fey's iso and just winged it and said these two can't be scum together
without actually checking
?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Or is Gammagooey arguing that posts 1178, 2282, 2368, 2377, 2466 combined is enough to say that they "don't make sense" as scum together?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2634, Enchant wrote:Can someone scumcase me further than "Enchant is scum", i love reading jokes.
@Gammagooey
@SirCakez
@Fey

You are the designated someones, as the three pushing Enchant in some capacity today. Give us some reasoning and don't just ignore this.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:15 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Gorilla

Imo, probably will again be solo, but will stay here before gorilla claiming n2.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:25 am

Post by Fey »

Most of this game is vibes for me.

Just feels like Enchant is being very noisy and loud. And not contributing too much. Which while I think some people might go “yeah duh” from past experience I’m reminded more the scum!Enchant who repped into PYP and just yelled a lot and did... about the same frankly here as there.

Tangentially he’s also being defended by Gamma. I try not to preflip thoigh even if it’s tempting.

Also r.e SirCakez I think I got more into the idea of him being scum today when I got the sense that he was avoiding the game a bit, hands off, etc. I’ve got my Invictus shot at him still and that probably won’t change but again, echoes of games past. FFXIV was different circumstances in that I had a hard guilty on him so he had to react more aggressively there and here it feels softer so... eh still thinking about that. Willing to cede ground a bit and let him do the neighborize thing.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:36 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2662, Fey wrote:Most of this game is vibes for me.

Just feels like Enchant is being very noisy and loud.

*Inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:56 am

Post by Fey »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:58 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2664, Fey wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sheep me on Gorilla pls
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:03 am

Post by Fey »

I can’t I’m sorry.

UNVOTE:
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:09 am

Post by Bell »

That was pretty funny yeh.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:11 am

Post by Bell »

Can sircakez die now since he is not producing anything.
And thereby he is not reaching mena’s request to town tell.
Pinkie swear this is the last time I’ll be insistent this game.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:18 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 2661, Enchant wrote:Imo, probably will again be solo, but will stay here before gorilla claiming n2.
What are you hoping to achieve by having gorilla claim their N2?
In post 2668, Bell wrote:Can sircakez die now since he is not producing anything.
+1.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:22 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2669, Val89 wrote:
In post 2661, Enchant wrote:Imo, probably will again be solo, but will stay here before gorilla claiming n2.
In post 2668, Bell wrote:Can sircakez die now since he is not producing anything.
+1.
Understand why people don't protect claimed vigilantes.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:36 am

Post by Val89 »

Why didn't you protect X is a legitimate question, although not to speak for gorilla, I think the answer to that one is rather obvious, given the interactions between the two D2.

Asking gorilla to claim who they were on instead seems to risk leaking info that might be useful to scum for not a lot of town benefit, to me.

To be clear, I harbour a little bit of paranoia toward gorilla myself, but it's not someone I expect to endgame with that claim. It's one that is likley to resolve itself either way and soon.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:33 am

Post by gorilla »

In post 2661, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Gorilla

Imo, probably will again be solo, but will stay here before gorilla claiming n2.
I already said it was on Kovu at the start of this day. I'm not sure what you were hoping to get out of this.
And thereby he is not reaching mena’s request to town tell.
Pinkie swear this is the last time I’ll be insistent this game.
VOTE: cakez

Sure. I'm perfectly willing to follow you and trust you more than most here.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:37 am

Post by gorilla »

In post 2670, Enchant wrote:
+1.
Because he was shielding my scumreads and generally not being helpful, and I found it far more important to protect a strong townread whose judgment I actually found trustworthy. We had a number of likely town players off the flip yesterday and I wanted to protect one that would actually be useful.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2673, gorilla wrote:
In post 2670, Enchant wrote:
+1.
Because he was shielding my scumreads and generally not being helpful, and I found it far more important to protect a strong townread whose judgment I actually found trustworthy. We had a number of likely town players off the flip yesterday and I wanted to protect one that would actually be useful.
My vote is locked.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”