Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Umm... where does it say you have to attack someone? I'm pretty sure it doesn't - Shadowgirl put everything into defence... Empking, that's a big slip there, methinks.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Umm... where does it say you have to attack someone? I'm pretty sure it doesn't - Shadowgirl put everything into defence... Empking, that's a big slip there, methinks.
Actually he is trying to use his power as much as possible instead of scum hunting. It's the new tread called covering his butt because he is scum and doesn't want to be lynched.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by sekinj »

I thought emp seemed scummy beforehand, which is why i chose him to attack. His lastest comments have solidified that scumminess.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by Caboose »

Power Usage: Expose Dark Secret on Empking

For caring that much about his own survival and not scumhunting and attacking someone without explanation.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by RestFermata »

I think it's weird how he said "it's not like 1 attack does anything!", completely ignoring the fact that he just used Obama Bomb.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:42 am

Post by lord_hur »

Hmm, seems the day/turn isn't over yet.

I don't like how some people (SG, MafiaSSK and RF) didn't play at all. Of all those, only MafiaSSK has some kind of excuse, since he can give his moves after everyone else.

It also makes me nervous that everyone else followed my attack on Empking. Either he's obvious scum, or he's innocent and there are scum riding this train.
All lurkers unite! And jump off the nearest cliff. Now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:Hmm, seems the day/turn isn't over yet.

I don't like how some people (SG, MafiaSSK and RF) didn't play at all. Of all those, only MafiaSSK has some kind of excuse, since he can give his moves after everyone else.

It also makes me nervous that everyone else followed my attack on Empking. Either he's obvious scum, or he's innocent and there are scum riding this train.
It's hard to ignore someone who is being obviously selfish as well as combative for no reason. That allow would be vote worthy if votes mattered.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:46 am

Post by Empking »

Farside, we have different opinhions on how important staying alive is. Considering you think its OK to hammer in LyoL I think I'm right.

RF, Oh you knew what I meant, to be honest I find that post very scummy. It was obvious that I was replying to Farside.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:11 am

Post by lord_hur »

farside22 wrote:It's hard to ignore someone who is being obviously selfish as well as combative for no reason. That allow would be vote worthy if votes mattered.
While I will agree that what Empking did was "obviously selfish", what are you thinking of ShadowGirl, who just put 100 into defense and did no scumhunting at all ?
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:11 am

Post by lord_hur »

farside22 wrote:It's hard to ignore someone who is being obviously selfish as well as combative for no reason. That allow would be vote worthy if votes mattered.
While I will agree that what Empking did was "obviously selfish", what are you thinking of ShadowGirl, who just put 100 into defense and did no scumhunting at all ?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:Farside, we have different opinhions on how important staying alive is. Considering you think its OK to hammer in LyoL I think I'm right.

RF, Oh you knew what I meant, to be honest I find that post very scummy. It was obvious that I was replying to Farside.
This game should not be in lylo.

@LH: Not sure what to think about shadowgirl. I will have to look back at what I stated earlier about her.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:30 am

Post by lord_hur »

Unless he's nuts, I think he was talking about another game.
All lurkers unite! And jump off the nearest cliff. Now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:Unless he's nuts, I think he was talking about another game.
Yay if he is it better not be directed at me. Because that is rude.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:52 am

Post by lord_hur »

farside22 wrote:
he = Empking, and I cannot for the life of me see why anyone would find that rude. Unless I am using "nuts" inappropriately, which is possible since english is not my first language. In this case, I apologize.

I meant that unless Emking was not thinking when he was typing, he must have been talking about another game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:55 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:
farside22 wrote:
he = Empking, and I cannot for the life of me see why anyone would find that rude. Unless I am using "nuts" inappropriately, which is possible since english is not my first language. In this case, I apologize.

I meant that unless Emking was not thinking when he was typing, he must have been talking about another game.
I feel bringing up other games and if it's the game I'm thinking then empking is being rude. It is a bash that isn't necessary. If he just is being forgetful then never mind.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:01 am

Post by Empking »

I was talking about another game.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:I was talking about another game.
Instead of making unnecessary comments how about defending yourself or if you are town try scum hunting.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 am

Post by sekinj »

@LH - I dont' think it is such a big leap that you were "followed" on the emp wagon. He is the only one to have voted both OP and LBF, plus generaly being very unhelpful to the town. He follows that by trying to stay alive at any cost, and being rude to boot. I know general rudeness and anti-town play is just Emp's style, but I cannot ignore that, no matter the game I am in. I am 99% sure he is scum.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:35 am

Post by Empking »

"Alive at any cost." Proof please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:I wanted the most powerful ability to stop scum from getting it, to stop the game from going on forever but mostly because I thought it'd help me survive.
This ^
It means you care more about your survival. There was no need for you to worry about it, but it seems most people find you scummy and you ignore their comments while still attacking.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:50 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I put my all my points into defense because I think there may have been some penalty if you didn't use your points...

Anyway, I'm not quite so sure about SSK or Emp as the playing that I've seen from them (as town) seems like how they are playing now. Though, I don't remember him being quite so keen on self-preservation, just insulting other people.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by Caboose »

sekinj wrote:@LH - I dont' think it is such a big leap that you were "followed" on the emp wagon. He is the only one to have voted both OP and LBF, plus generaly being very unhelpful to the town. He follows that by trying to stay alive at any cost, and being rude to boot. I know general rudeness and anti-town play is just Emp's style, but I cannot ignore that, no matter the game I am in.
I am 99% sure he is scum.
Sekinj, if you recall Llamafluff from the Fang Tooth Game, you will know why I don't like these kinds of statements.

But I do agree with you in the fact that I think that Emp is scum for the reasons that you stated. And you're just attacking Farside for the sake of attacking. Lame...
Farside, use more than 1 defense point. If Emp is successful in his attacks, he gets 20 energy.

Attack Empking: 55

Defence: 5
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by Caboose »

:oops:
I switched tenses in the second paragraph. In "And you're just attacking Farside for the sake of attacking. Lame... " the you refers to Emp. In the previous sentence, the "you" refers to sekinj.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Defense 5
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:50 am

Post by sekinj »

Caboose wrote:Sekinj, if you recall Llamafluff from the Fang Tooth Game, you will know why I don't like these kinds of statements.
Point taken. However, I was just trying to communicate my level of confidence in the fact that emp is scum. Everything points to it, however, he DOES play similar to this in other games. I was afraid that that statement would sounds wishy-washy if I didn't add the % in there.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”