GoldfishFromTheMoon
She/He/They/Xe
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/He/They/Xe

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:41 pm

Post by GoldfishFromTheMoon »

[unovte]Not_Mafia[/unovte]
I'd rather elim someone who has actually produced some content, so that we can have something useful too look back on when we know someone's alignment.
Always assume I am phone-posting

I have a gtkas
GoldfishFromTheMoon
GoldfishFromTheMoon
She/He/They/Xe
Goon
GoldfishFromTheMoon
She/He/They/Xe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:42 pm

In post 650, GoldfishFromTheMoon wrote:[unovte]Not_Mafia[/unovte]
I'd rather elim someone who has actually produced some content, so that we can have something useful too look back on when we know someone's alignment.
O the vote failed,
UNVOTE:

I have a gtkas
GoldfishFromTheMoon
GoldfishFromTheMoon
She/He/They/Xe
Goon
GoldfishFromTheMoon
She/He/They/Xe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:43 pm

The corwind scumcase looks good, I'll have to read over his ISO but I'm considering putting a vote there.

I have a gtkas
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

Quick post first, l try and throw out some very general reads.

Eiralox is strong town read.
Vivax feels town. I dunno about Crescent, keep flip-flopping there a lot, but her frustration with the game does feel unlikely to come from scum. Gibus is kind of a very slight town read but I think that comes more from how other people have reacted to him.
My town read on Corwin has come more from some early game stuff. - it's hard for me to see scum outright coming out and saying "I'm gonna lurk this game", and then his explanation kind of made sense to me why town!Corwin would play the way he is? Having said that it isn't a strong read and I'll take another look into this case.
Null on Gera, George and Clidd. Slight scum lean on Elsa, a lot based on her push for policy eliminations and defensiveness but that could also come from town.
Feeling scum towards Unowen and Goldfish. Uno feels like he voted Corwin then tried to amass reasons for the vote after the fact, that or maybe he's suffering tunnel vision. Tbh I don't like Goldfish's ISO. Lack of independent scumhunting and a lot of empty posts and what I'd consider, I guess, safe votes.
Not_Mafia is Not_Mafia, nil read.

TBH think I'd vote Goldfish and prefer that wagon if it weren't this late in the day and with this many split votes

Will continue catching up
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:30 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

In post 648, Crescent wrote:Oh and Vivax is a virtual lock for town once Corwin flips scum, if that wasn't obvious enough.
That IIoA crap argument makes you lock for the third slot when I flip town. Go for it.
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:33 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

That's not an if, it's a when. I will flip green, and the scumteam here are the people who've been shading/tunneling this slot since page 2 and pushing it the hardest now.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:05 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 655, Corwinoid wrote:That's not an if, it's a when. I will flip green, and the scumteam here are the people who've been shading/tunneling this slot since page 2 and pushing it the hardest now.
Is Owen not mafia?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 637, Elsa Jay wrote:How in the world did we STILL end up with 8 different people with votes on them. 9 if you count not voting as a separate person.

Guys we gotta consolidate now.

Do we at least got 3 people who are definitely in the running or are we gonna do my Lurker strategy?

The lowest person that isnt our mod is... NotMaf at nine damn posts. Okay. That's a problem. The three way tie of George, Gibus, and Owen are at 18. Literally double that.

Sidenote: Crescent is 100 posts above Eira who's at 92... Double everyone elsa's posts as well. You can fit 21 NotMafs in that.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt but without even hitting 10 posts he's definitely just lurking to not play this game. So if we do elim him I'm not gonna regret it. Let's see what happens tho.

you still have no input on why you trust George way more than Gibus, and the fact that Not_MAfia is voting George... come on Elsa, aren't you dodging something here? Crescent fingered George early as suspect no.1 but has since voted geraintm and corwin. You and clidd have been utterly mute on the subject of george, with clidd voting UNOwen with you directly after their post where they stated their full intent to be mobbing Geraintm. I'm still giving Clidd the benefit of the doubt but come on, you've been acting hella sus ever since your readlist post.

Yeah Corwin is sussy with jester meta, but honestly not as sussy as you are to me. You keep dodging past the topic of George. Why do you trust them? Their ISO offers nothing. There vote on Geraintm is a nothing burger. You greening them way above blob still raises the red flags, and you are yet to fully substantiate this trust.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

@Umlaut I confirm my vote is correct.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:29 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I'll be looking at Clidd/Vivax/Goldfish/UNOwen/Corwin, expect an analysis whenever.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:33 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 450, Crescent wrote:The only thing I'm actually curious about in everything that happened is why NM voted for GB. GB is now more of a null to me, but his vote is in the right spot.

Given it came with no context at all, was it even a serious vote?
Only person who knows this is NM and I doubt they will give a real answer if asked. Could be town with a genuine scum read on George, or he could've picked a name out of a hat.
In post 467, Crescent wrote:
The host being in that pile is either a total ADHD moment by town, or it's a major gaffe by scum just pulling names out of a hat to order randomly and accidentally including the host.

Now to somehow figure out which..
Concur with this. I'm not even really sure how the mod gets accidentally added to a reads list unless Elsa is not really thinking about them at all.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by Vivax »

I find Elsa adding the host to reads mostly NAI. It's funny and tells you who has been reading and who not.
*ducks*
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:43 pm

Post by Eiralox »

my feeling right now is that crescent might be town and that their outing of the 'G's' (Gib, Gera, Geo) and our subsequent vote on Gibus was used by Scum! George to make a convenient appearance after Gibus, with more posts but less relevant content(I'm placing Gibus above George). George throws some shade here on Gibus for Elsa vote.

Then comes crescent after having George at number one scum... they have a strange reaction to Geraintm, which I think was used by George to further try and divert attention. So three G's are fingered, scum team scrambles to make sure it's not George who gets flak out of that fingering.

So Gera train leaves the station.
Clidd expresses utter willingness to mob gera and take full responsibility for the flip.
I vote George.
Elsa has dodgy reasons for finding Gera sus(Trusts 'majority' of 3 people) Elsa feel George is townier than some but I don't knowhow, George ISO barebones as a skeleton in a sandstorm. Null at best.
Clidd and ELsa vote Owen, with Clidd soon greening Gera(after gunning them for the entire game on 'perfomative' among other iffy reasons)

And no one talks about it................ cos Corwin train is here, choo choo!

If I find you guys have a solid enough case against Corwin, sure I'll vote. Right now it's not where I smell the rats though, not at all ; )
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:47 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 519, Vivax wrote:
In post 514, Corwinoid wrote:How in the hell do you go from me asking someone to make a plain point so we're on the same page and now things, to me suggest we "keep knowing nothing"?
Because you still didn't post a read on GeorgeBayley. Your main goal seems to dismiss arguments, not build them.
Kinda liking this
In post 524, Crescent wrote:Buuuuut it also still does absolutely nothing concerning the original reason I called you scum to begin with aka ignoring 150 posts of conversation just to pick out and shade the lowest hanging fruit among all of it.

It does weaken the overall argument, though.
This feels like moving the goal posts a bit.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:50 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 419, clidd wrote:Ok, I think we should just elim Gera and then start hunting the rest of mafia tomorrow.

I take responsibility for this push/flip if wrong, but his slot stinks as *scum but trying to appear scummy town* imo.
In post 544, clidd wrote:Image

VOTE: UNOwen
In post 551, clidd wrote:
In post 513, geraintm wrote:Crescent, stop calling my random vote not random.
You are talking out of your ass.
I will ignore you the for the rest of the game because your insistence that you know my actions better than me is just baffling me.
I actually do like this post.

It's not something I think scum!Gera would go so far to say as scum. Scum!him can be scummy and messy, but he's not toxic.

Crescent was getting in his nerves and town!Gera would be more likely to react this way.
I mean you know sure this can be innocent, you might just have changed your reads, but the order in which things were done, this entire progression, just doesn't feel natural to me. Maybe it is, maybe ur green, but I don't feel it vibes right so I'm saying so.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:51 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 539, Elsa Jay wrote: Thank God someone noticed it after 400 posts. I was gonna townread anyone who noticed it but nobody read my read list. It was "remade" with updated reads too.

If NotMaf can put himself at the bottom, I can put people not even in the game in my readlist. I like trolling too, just not to the extent of others.
:igmeou:
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:55 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 544, clidd wrote:Image

VOTE: UNOwen
In post 545, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: Owen
Yuck
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:56 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 547, Crescent wrote:Love that Ger completely ignored my initial and still valid reason for voting him, "locked" his vote on me on false pretenses, and ran from the game.
This feels scummy or bad town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What's the VC?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:57 pm

Post by UNOwen »

For the briefest of moments there I thought clidd was some sort of fan.
In post 559, clidd wrote: Too political, not an organic tone and a weak slot overall ^
What does "political" mean here?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:59 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 636, Umlaut wrote:
Vote Count 1.4

Corwinoid (3):
UNOwen, Vivax, Crescent
UNOwen (2):
clidd, Elsa Jay
GeorgeBailey (2):
Not_Mafia, Eiralox
Not_Mafia (1):
GoldfishFromTheMoon
geraintm (1):
GeorgeBailey
Elsa Jay (1):
gibus
Crescent (1):
geraintm
Vivax (1):
Corwinoid

Not voting (1):
Alexcellent

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to launch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2022-06-12 13:13:00)

Notes:
  • In the interest of getting this up quickly I sort of skimmed, so it's possible I missed some votes. Please verify that I have your vote in the right place.

@Not_MAfia

+1 Gibus vote for Corwin
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:10 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 595, Corwinoid wrote:VOTE: Vivax

I hate being confident on D1, but I'm very feeling Vivax/UNOwen/?? as a team right now.
Alright I'm just not feeling this. It feels like a weird team to push as scum though?? At this instant (still catching up), Corwin feels like tunnel vision town.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:12 am

Post by Alexcellent »

Like there are so many easier targets to dump a vote on if Corwin is scum. Unless he's hoping people ignore it and eliminate someone else and he can coast by without being on a miselim? Idk
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 657, Eiralox wrote: You greening them way above blob still raises the red flags, and you are yet to fully substantiate this trust.
#657 Correction: You greening them way above
gibus
still raises the red flags, and you are yet to fully substantiate this trust.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:41 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 672, Alexcellent wrote:Like there are so many easier targets to dump a vote on if Corwin is scum. Unless he's hoping people ignore it and eliminate someone else and he can coast by without being on a miselim? Idk
You could keep wifoming, or you could see that he's calling me mafia for the jester thingy and not getting the reasons straight at that.
He didn't simply dump a vote, and I don't see why you'd be more convinced he was mafia if he picked an easier target.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”