chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by chazworthington »

Ugh. His lack of a self vote during this entire time was also making me think he was scum.

It would be fantastic if the self voting/hammering would stop, by the way.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:32 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Day 3 Lynch also known as THE MOD IS VERY STUPID Lynch

The remaining 9 people of the village gathered around for today's lynch. They were all getting very bored and very tried of the game. However, when the activity did pick up there was active hunting for thou who had disobeyed the town. Today, most of the suspcion fell on Panzerjager. He decided to act like a normal town but yet make it so it was undersuspicon. So everyon piled thier suspicions on him. Then finally Panzerjager unable to sucomb the pressure threw himself into the noose. He was killed instantly. Then they realized that
Panzerjager was a Town Roleblocker

Night 3 will last 72 hours from this post. The mod fails at modding and is glad for Reyo's assistance.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Night 3 Results

The sun reached the houses of the viallge and this time only 7 people came out. They found out that Jebus had died. They went searching for his body and finally found him... or what was left of him at least. His skin was completely torn off but yet there was a bullet-hole in the center of his forehead. The town started to wonder if this was a double kill. Could one person be this cruel to its enemy? Maybe maybe not it because
Jebus was A Doctor

Deadline is November 28.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

mod
please update the first post to show qwints (not tov). It keeps confusing me. Thanks.
The above written statement is pro-town.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by qwints »

With this last kill, I feel more certain about yesterday being a double kill. Combined with Panzer flipping town role-blocker that means that cow is 100% cleared of being a serial killer. Cow could definitely still be mafia, if we started with >2 mafia. Here's a question for people more experienced than me, how likely how are 3 or more scum given 1 sk? My feeling is that it is fairly likely.

We still know that chaz is 100% confirmed not mafia - though he could be the serial killer.

Because we have so few townies left compared to the scum, I'm going to go ahead and claim. I'm a mason and pro-town as Reclusion, the other mason, can confirm. I cannot speak for Reclusion's alignment.

We now know that at least one (probably more) of xtomx, bionicchop, killaseven and reclusion are scum. The fact that the mafia killed even though hazcow was roleblocked increases the likelihood that cow is mafia. Jebus had protected chaz and seemed willing to continue to do so, so chaz killing jebus would make little sense. So I feel that those four are where the scum are most likely to be.

To sum up
fos: xtomx, bionicchop, killaseven and reclusion[/]
Of these, I feel killaseven's lurking to be the scummiest play.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

Can you clarify a few items for me:

- reclusion can verify you, but you cannot verify reclusion? (not all that uncommon, but I just want to be sure)
- Did you mean to FoS has instead of reclusion?

If what you say is true, then mafia / sk would be in a small group of Has / Xtoxm / Chaz / Kill. I believe scum groups remain standard (3 for mini) when a sk is in play although I have not played in a game with sk yet.

With that, I would see has as scum (the kill flavor being gruesome but not identical does point this way rather than has being sk) and xtoxm/K7 as scum/sk (either). Chaz with an outside chance of being sk and the 2 mason claims an outside chance of being mafia.

I fel very comfortable starting the bidding at
vote: has
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Ok. Guys(mostly bionic, but qwintz too) here's my question. Have I done anything scummy or is this based on role speculation and night choices? If the latter, please look for what I've done that's scummy before you vote for me.

@qwintz: The mafia killed and I was blocked, so the likelihood of me being mafia
increases
? Explain, if you would.

I don't like qwintz's mason claim at the very beginning of the day. Also, did you breadcrumb at all?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

hasdgfas wrote:Ok. Guys(mostly bionic, but qwintz too) here's my question. Have I done anything scummy or is this based on role speculation and night choices? If the latter, please look for what I've done that's scummy before you vote for me.
We had quite a few posts back and forth between us when I was outlining what I found scummy about your play, so I am not sure what you are getting at here. Are you asking me to restate my reasons for voting you or are you looking for additional reasons?

I have a simple reason to believe the mason claims right now and that does a great job of narrowing my suspects. Since I have had a fairly town read on Chaz and I know he logically can't be mafia due to doctor saves, it pretty much leaves 3 players for me and we are likely looking at 2 scum + 1 sk.

The way I see it, if the 'masons' are running a gambit and risking the mason claims, they run the risk of the sk killing one at night and exposing the lie. It would be much, much easier and less risky for mafia to not make that claim.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by qwints »

Oops, I meant to say that it decreases the chance that you are mafia, cow. Which is why I said that I thought the four I fos'd contained the scum. And if we started with 3 scum total (i.e. 2 mafia + 1 sk), you are guaranteed town.

I did not breadcrumb at all. I thought the confirmation of Reclusion would be sufficient to justify my claim. I absolutely cannot confirm reclusion's role besides mason - he knows I am town, but I don't know if he is town. I'm not sure if an unknown mason is more likely to be town or scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I believe the claim, but having 1 knowing the other's town and the other not doesn't sound right. I've never seen that before, it's either been both know they're both inno, or both don't know about the other. I think that's kind of incriminating on Reclusion.

I'd say there's either 2 or 3 mafia left, but 1 SK + 3 Maf sounds like it'd fit for a 15 player game...5 scum sounds a bit harsh. Definately won't be only 1 maf left...
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:50 am

Post by hasdgfas »

I'd like to hear Reclusion say something about this claim.

I also would like to note that we've had a lover pair already. I'm not sure how likely masons are with lovers in the same game, especially at this size.

qwintz, I'd like to know why you claimed so early.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by qwints »

I didn't think there was an obvious target today, so I wanted to focus the attention on the four players I saw as having the biggest chance of being scum. I also wanted to avoid the possibility of the day slowing down the way it did on day 3.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

qwints wrote:I didn't think there was an obvious target today, so I wanted to focus the attention on the four players I saw as having the biggest chance of being scum. I also wanted to avoid the possibility of the day slowing down the way it did on day 3.
and how does claiming do that? Why couldn't you do it some other way?
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by qwints »

I'll wait for reclusion's confirmation before I answer that.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:45 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

Qwints - was reclusion here at night?
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:25 am

Post by qwints »

I don't know. We didn't talk last night.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:43 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

qwints wrote:I don't know. We didn't talk last night.
Looks like he hasn't posted on the site since his last post in this game. May be replacement time.
chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:07 pm

bionicchop2 wrote:
The way I see it, if the 'masons' are running a gambit and risking the mason claims, they run the risk of the sk killing one at night and exposing the lie. It would be much, much easier and less risky for mafia to not make that claim.
I'd actually consider suggesting that the SK verify this claim N4, but I'm assuming that Jebus was a double kill? Which implies the SK wasn't hunting mafia last night. Unless I'm reading it wrong again and Jebes protected one of the night targets?

The town is in serious trouble here. Everyone needs to check my logic but I believe the following to be corect:

Assume we lynch non-SK, non mafia today. We're down to six and after N4 we're down to 4 assuming no double kills. If no mafia dies that night, town is dead.

Assume we lynch mafia today. We're down to six and after N4 we're down to 4 assuming no double kills. If no mafia, SK killed that night town is dead. If one of the mafia, SK ARE killed than night, town has a shot.

Assume we lynch the SK today. Then town is at lylo and needs back to back correct lynches.

Under the first two scenarios, town needs help from the NKs to survive. Under the third scenario, we need to i) lynch the SK today and make the next two lynches count. None of these paths look terrific right now.

If we assume qwints and reclusion are telling the truth, then mafia is 2 of BC, K7, Xtoxm and Cow.

Since it would be suicidal for a SK to claim mason then SK is one of BC, k&, Xtomx. (I understand I'm not clearned as a SK). This doesn't mean that we don't need Reclusion to confirm qwintz, and even then it only clears them as the SK.

Whichever path we take, we need to make this lynch count.

I've got some re-reading to do.

Mod please prod/replace K7 and prod Reclusion.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:49 am

Post by XReyoX »

Vote CountHascow (1): Bionicchop2

Not voting (6): Killa Seven, Hasdgfas, Reclusion, chazworthington, qwints, Xtoxm

7 alive, 4 votes to lynch

Killa Seven has been prodded.
Reclusion has been prodded.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by killa seven »

Im here.. reading.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:57 pm

No comments? No errors in my logic? Disagreements? Thoughts as to hunt for scum or the SK today?
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:34 pm

Post by bionicchop2 »

chazworthington wrote:No comments? No errors in my logic? Disagreements? Thoughts as to hunt for scum or the SK today?
I pretty much agree with your longer post. We are in a psuedo-lylo with an unpredictable night regardless.

If we lynch town, then the SK will probably be gunning for mafia (3 town: 2 mafia: 1 sk probable). If the SK is lynched, then it is down to 1 kill at night with likely 2 mafia, 4 town going to 2:3 the next day. If mafia is lynched, the we have a 4:1:1 which could possibly turn into 2:1:1 by day.

I had previously come to the same conclusions as you regarding the remaining suspects, with the obvious exclusion of myself and inclusion of you as potential SK.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

@chaz: let's not assume qwintz and reclusion are telling the truth. How does that change your thoughts?
chazworthington
chazworthington
Goon
chazworthington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:13 pm

hasdgfas wrote:@chaz: let's not assume qwintz and reclusion are telling the truth. How does that change your thoughts?
It adds a unique scum pair to the list of possible mafia. It also adds an extra complication to N4.

Overall, if we add them to the list of potential scum, then we might be better off going after the SK tiday.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

They're also unconfirmed according to qwintz, so we can't just clear them both for claiming mason.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”