marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:49 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 756, Gammagooey wrote:I'm pretty surprised I'm not more on marci's radar/scumreads atm - I've been if not defending Datisi himself directly, pretty present in both generally agreeing with him+his reads and in telling Val that I think the reason he's scumreading Datisi is garbo, and it just feels pretty disconnected from her reading Datisi as scum so strongly. Plus I'm used to a more frantic energy from newish town players who have that level of confidence in a read - throwing other possible people that could be scum with the person they're 100% scum on, either attacking the people scumreading them for being other possible scum or throwing up walls that include one or both of "I'm not scum because meta reasons"/"This post from my scum read makes me think even more that they're scum and I don't get why nobody else sees it". Like I think the smug snipes at people and her last post of "oh yeah there are more/other reasons now" and the general tone she's presenting here is more likely to come from scum than town in her position.
Why are you so convinced im such a noob town? I'm not. I've never really been the type of person to go all in on a read and force people into my mindset, im not convincing enough to do that, im not confident enough in my reads to bash anyone defending my big scumread, and i know attacking people who are in love with datisi could very easily be wrong as he couldve seduced town into doing his every wish.
I don't love pulling out meta, like if you clowns actually think i could be scum go ahead and miselim me because i will just LAUGH. idc how people view me im just gonna play how i find fun
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:51 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 760, Datisi wrote:can we instead vote marci who weirdly dipped out the thread the second they were asked what their read on me was consisted of
wow so now i cant sleep :roll: :roll:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 764, Bell wrote:Is this true Marci? do you have no reads this game and just floated by?
Is that normal for you day 1?
What's different this game compared to those if not and what's the same?
What are you thinking about this game?
Who oo you think is town nd who do you think is scum?

@Lukewarm: Where is Marci in your reads right now?
I've been giving reads so clearly the devil is just blind
also how convenient it is!! he hasnt asked me for my opinions on anyone certain... which he could always do if he was ACTUALLY TRYING TO SOLVE ME

theres been games where i just float by and just talk until i get something i feel in my soul. like one time someone told me it was sus for me to actually be serious about a game cuz they thought i was only a meme player ::(((
it depends on the sorta mood im in i think tbhs

i dont have alot of time to like type up thoughts since im at work for like another 4 hrs, and then ill be sleeping but if u have anything ur curious abt u can juat ask (:
i think gammagooey has a couple of agreeable takes but they piss me off so dont tell them i said that im not sure what i think of them tho aince the agreeable takes are v basic takes
i think kouvs town but i wouldnt trust them leading anything because theyre too emotional about things and too reactivey
balters i would say how self centered he is, i dont like that, so he scummy
fey towny
sircakez scummy, the bandwagoning is not good vibes at all
i dont like vals view of the invixtus mechanic because it reminds me of a diff game i played w him, but otherwise hes mid, he has some good thoughts

idk who else exists
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 928, marcistar wrote:idk who else exists
Devastated
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:32 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 928, marcistar wrote:also how convenient it is!! he hasnt asked me for my opinions on anyone certain... which he could always do if he was ACTUALLY TRYING TO SOLVE ME
what does this mean? who are these people who are "certain" that you would expect him to ask you about?
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 928, marcistar wrote:i dont like vals view of the invixtus mechanic because it reminds me of a diff game i played w him, but otherwise hes mid, he has some good thoughts
Would you mind explaining that? The only game I ever remember playing with you in it was that one I got in the shitfight of all shitfights with Luke, which is informing how I play around the invictus mechanic here. I would assume, having been a witness to that you would understand where my view on the invictus mechanic you say you dislike comes from.

Am I missing something, or there is a different game I don't remember off the top of my head?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:53 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 931, Val89 wrote:shitfight of all shitfights with Luke
Ngl, the more this comes up, the more I've considered reading it for the laffs.

Let's get someone to claim here. Votey votey.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Ayy I'm finally around

You could probably guess but I vastly prefer the marci wagon to Lavar's
Like the only reason I could get for people voting him is that his posting is a little stilted and that his self-admitted tinfoil of Datisi & Marci being scum together is bad. Like he knows nobody's going to agree with it, that's why he said it's tinfoil, and I still think his early posts were good with him flatly saying what he thinks but being open to looking at other things/potentially being wrong about early reads.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

caww
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

LLD!

Read over these marci posts and tell me what you think

Spoiler: marci posts
In post 80, marcistar wrote:
In post 75, fireisredsir wrote:i don't really think this is an accurate assessment of datisi as scum at all. have you read datisi scum games at all, and if not what made you come to this conclusion?
i havent seen datisi as scum at all and im not gonna meta read :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i came to the conclusion because thats just how i think hes like, he gives very much vibes like hes doubtful in his abilities all the time to do stuff, am i wrong? i thought i remembered a game where he kept doubting his reads and going back and forth on them, but am i remembeing the wrong person? :sob:
In post 68, Meuh wrote:@Marci what's up with the all caps posting?? :lol:
i think i did that because i felt rushed, i know one of the posts i made at work and the other one while i was crossing the street :cool:
In post 66, Datisi wrote:
In post 65, marcistar wrote:i imagine you very timid as scum
lol.
i- i- i-
go away.....
stop bullying me...
im not timid as scum... its just when i roll scum its always against people im scared of...
tbh i just generally play timid...
BUT THATS NOT MY POINT

i actually do think ur scum, and i actually do have reasons, but tbh a magician never reveals their secrets unless people ask :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
In post 72, LavarManos wrote:I actually like Fey for bandwagoning to Datisi, but don't really have any opinion on the other votes or anyone else rlly
I like fey as well, she keeps asking questions and it seems like those questions are her trying to push the game forward so i think shes towny :good:
In post 86, marcistar wrote:
In post 84, fireisredsir wrote:and like ok fine you don't have the same meta read as i do thats not scummy, but... i also don't quite get it cause like... you're saying that you think he lacks confidence as town and that you think his mafia game is similar... so why is him not responding to votes more likely to come from scum than town? like whats the difference there that you expect to see?

it sounds like you're saying "you're like this as town" -> "i expect you to be like this as mafia too" -> ??? -> "so the way you acted makes you scum"

and i don't get what the missing step there is
I don't really see why it has to be
so, so, so
hard for you to understand what im seeing... but okay! :roll:

datisi being town just seems more unlikely, i think theres more benefits for scum him to ignore the votes on him.. whats so hard to understand about it???
In post 148, marcistar wrote:
In post 135, Datisi wrote:VOTE: marcistar

bell - scummy because he doesn't feel like he actually wants to be here
dunn - can be slight town for , feels nuanced *enough*
dwlee99 - lack of presence and the quickness of is town.
enchant - dead null.
fey - i think slightly scummy because the convo with me felt more like posting for posting's sake but i am not married to this read
fireisredsir - town.
gammagooey - like both of the votes they've made. don't think they're trying to give off an impression that their posts are more useful than they are. slight town.
gorilla - townie for .
kovu - slightly townie for because i don't expect scum!them to enter like that but we'll see how this progresses.
lady lambdadelta - null.
lavarmanos - slightly scummy maybe? my eyes are glazing over reading these posts. idk jury's still out.
lukewarm - mostly doesn't make my stomach turn so can be town for now. is slightly sus but otherwise all ok.
marcistar - lol scum
meuh - felt too tryhardy, the points on me in feel off, and the "haha i am glad to be town!! and solving!!" is forced
rhyme and reason - feels kinda townie idk why call it vibes. i wanna see mena freak out that i'm townreading his slot for nonsense ok.
sircakez - slightly SLIGHTLY townie for because i like the tone but it's like. 0,01% more townie than random.
takotsubo syndrome - i feel like voting someone then plain unvoting because hurr durr reaction test is not very likely to come from scum? like scum would have some sorta bigger trajectory there. can be town for now.
val89 - my eyes glazed over so into the scumbin you go
vp baltar - deadass no clue what to think here, ask me later

town (from towniest to least townie): fire, dwlee99, luke, gamma, gorilla, takotsubo, rnr, kovu, dunn, sircakez
void (no order): enchant, ladyld, vpb
scum (from scummiest to least scummy): marci, bell, meuh, val89, fey, lavar

cheers
I do not really like datisis reads!!
i dont think fey seemed scummy, i like what she posted so far she looks like shes trying to solve :angry:
i dont think gammagooey is "slight town", i dont think the posts theyve made is really like super helpful yet.
his read on me is :sob: i think datisis like the devil rn since hes not really trying to make me see the light of things (if im wrong), and instead hes just saying its scummy. i think hes trying to shut me down because its easy and he doesnt want his haters around.. it seems like more hes trying to convince everyone else instead of trying to collaborate with me...
i also *shocker here* dont agree with meuh feeling off yet, i think she hasnt done much alignment indicative yet and i think ur hating on her for her basic personality :(
i dont really agree with sircakez being slightly townie either..
In post 213, marcistar wrote:
In post 159, Datisi wrote:^^ dismissing fire for not understanding a point you did not explain well, at best
how was that dismissing :sob::sob: i was trying to talk it out
In post 159, Datisi wrote:i'm not inviting, no. but i said what i find to be scummy posts from you and it's on you to try to change my view. i don't plan on begging you to explain yourself to me because i don't think you're approaching me in good faith at all.
where have you pointed something of mine out and specifically said "thats scummy"? all I can find is you responding to stuff of mine by asking shading it, but you've never specifically said its suspicious.
:evil: :evil: i think ur just trying to skirt around the truth that im the most innocent angel to ever grace this planet...
In post 159, Datisi wrote:"why arent you trying to point out proof of why i have to be wrong instead?" your reasons for scumreading me are (1) i voted someone fire voted and (2) weird speculation about my personality. i have yno way to respond to (1) because that's not why i voted vpb but i'm obviously going to say that. and there are a shit-ton of other reasons why someone would vote someone in rvs to the point i don't believe that to actually be a genuine read from you. and (2), i asked you why you came to the conclusions you did about my personality and translated it into a scumread? you ignored it?
Are you just trying to make me feel small by outyelling me..? Is that ur goal devil datisi..?
why cant it be a genuine read from me? my vote was like page one, i just explained my reasons later so whats so impossible of those being actual genuine reasons? I think you just want to shade me and get me miselimated because i'm an easy target. (:
whys it impossible for u to just understand that I think that way of ur personality because i just
do
? Do you think I don't have experience talking with liars at all?
In post 159, Datisi wrote:before you ask where:
In post 133, Datisi wrote:
In post 106, marcistar wrote:LIKE I THINK THAT BASED ON THE PERSONALITY I THINK HE HAS, I WOULD THINK HE WOULD THINK NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM. I THINK THAT IT WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM BECAUSE HE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE TO BE A SLIPPERY SNAKE, AND NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT WILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HES COOL WITH IT, AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL OF IT = LESS SPOTLIGHT = LESS DOUBTING
and i would not do this as town... because...? like if you think i as town am insecure and doubting myself, why wouldn't i respond the same way as town? like, this whole explanation goes from how you've seen me as town, making conclusions about my personality, then attributing those conclusions to my scumgame as opposed to my towngame for ??? reasons
like, the confidence and annoyance you're showing about your reads grossly mismatch the actual confidence you should have and the quality of those reads.
I think ur just assuming I have more confidence than i actually do.
In post 160, Datisi wrote:ALSO, the post where you criticize my reads
In post 148, marcistar wrote:i think ur hating on her for her basic personality
saying i'm "hating" on someone because i said they might be scum 6 pages into a game is a little bit over the top, no?

and a lot of your points against me are "i don't agree here i don't agree there" and it's framed as if i'm scummy but why is having different reads scummy? like, the only instance where you actually explained why i might be scum for my reads is for my read on you, and i already said my problems with it so i don't feel like repeating myself but yeah
I wasn't trying to say "having different reads is scummy" but people keep framing it as so, so I guess we'll just say whenever I reply to anything datisi posts im just pointing out a reason i scumread him :shrug:
what i was trying to do, was say i don't agree and have an ACTUAL DISCUSSION with you but guess not!!
"hating on someone" is just the way i usually phrase things like that, i didn't mean for it to be so deep of a meaning just the dislike meaning.
In post 161, Gammagooey wrote:but what do you think about Bell since they're Datisi's 2nd highest scumread? Also, do you have another player you think is particularly scummy aside from Datisi at this point?
i dont have thoughts on bell rn which is why i dont talk about him (:: i think he is usually just more invisible than other players, i can't really deny that "bell doesnt want to be here" is a pov someone might reasonably have, but i just personally don't think that way. pressure on him rn isn't the
worst
thing, but i think pressure on others is more benefical because bell will prob just come along eventually.
maybe gorilla, i think they're a capable player whos holding back like <, > i think they could easily be going harder and getting more juicy info, but it doesn't really seem like they want to do that, which scum could do that? like scum dont want the game to move forward.
maybe sircakez but thats because i don't like his starting post.

theres like more people that i wouldn't mind more content from, because i don't remember them at all, but I think thats because me and datisi stole the spotlight of the game.
i think
if
datisi is town that scums sitting back and just letting this fight happen. it would explain why i cant remember anyone else :P
In post 162, Meuh wrote:Also, Marci going against a scumread on me? That’s new. I was expecting her to scumread me by now :lol:
so selfish....... me scumreading someone is a sign of my friendship with them obviously.... you don't want me to be friends with datisi..?
In post 191, fireisredsir wrote:still sus of marci, a lot of that early stuff about datisi is just... i have a hard time seeing it coming from a town mindset. but also like... no offense marci, but she seems clearly new. sometimes i have a hard time understanding the thought process of newer players. and like, i agree with the points for why she's scummy, but idk, some of the people jumping on her feel a bit opportunistic? and it sketches me out a bit. probably overthinking here but whatever
rude... im not new.... im the best player ever....
who is it who feels opportunistic for "jumping on me" here?
In post 199, Dwlee99 wrote:Gonna
UNVOTE: Baltar
VOTE: Marci
Cause it seems it's gaining more steam and I dislike her dislike of Datisi's reads
well what if i dislike your dislike of my dislike of datisis reads :brain::brain:
is it all of it that you dont like or only certain spots?
In post 203, VP Baltar wrote:Now, could be Marci is just a townie who decided to over justify a vote and didn't really think a lot about what she was saying, but she also could be scum here. Double downs aren't always easy to read, but I don't think Marci has responded coherently to pressure, and if she is town, she could have just admitted it was kind if a bullshit vote and not actually that serious.
why would i want to keep going as scum though?
In post 204, Lukewarm wrote:So, seeing her suddenly have a page 1 RVS vote, and then double down on it, and then not be able to tell me why she even thinks it in a way that makes sense to me seemed really off.
i dont play large games often, but when i do it sure is a party isnt it? :cop: :cop: :cop:
In post 928, marcistar wrote:
In post 764, Bell wrote:Is this true Marci? do you have no reads this game and just floated by?

also how convenient it is!! he hasnt asked me for my opinions on anyone certain... which he could always do if he was ACTUALLY TRYING TO SOLVE ME

theres been games where i just float by and just talk until i get something i feel in my soul. like one time someone told me it was sus for me to actually be serious about a game cuz they thought i was only a meme player ::(((

i dont have alot of time to like type up thoughts since im at work for like another 4 hrs, and then ill be sleeping but if u have anything ur curious abt u can juat ask (:
i think gammagooey has a couple of agreeable takes but they piss me off so dont tell them i said that im not sure what i think of them tho aince the agreeable takes are v basic takes
i think kouvs town but i wouldnt trust them leading anything because theyre too emotional about things and too reactivey
fey towny
i dont like vals view of the invixtus mechanic because it reminds me of a diff game i played w him, but otherwise hes mid, he has some good thoughts

idk who else exists

Also would like to hear your opinion on Lavar but he's got a reasonable amount of short posts so I think he's probably iso-able in like 20 min or less
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 933, Gammagooey wrote:Like the only reason I could get for people voting him is that his posting is a little stilted and that his self-admitted tinfoil of Datisi & Marci being scum together is bad.
did you read my ? like you can disagree with it if you want but i feel like you're kinda underselling the reasons here
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

^yeah

Spoiler: fires post for reference
In post 844, fireisredsir wrote:ok, i can explain then:

1) your early posting felt really stiff and unnatural. this is more of a gut thing, sure, but i read posts like , , and it feels like they don't really have any meat to them. i can't feel any town thought process behind your words, it just feels like you're trying to avoid stepping on any toes and making as low impact as you can

2) the way you interact with people. you're generally extremely accommodating to whoever you talk to. this has scum motivation bc it makes people less likely to want to scumread you. its not inherently scummy, but it is when it doesn't actually make town sense for you to do that there. one example is around post and the following few posts with much. you had mueh as a top scumread before this, but once she started talking to you, you kinda started buddying her. it was a super weird interaction and i originally thought it could be s/s but i think it could just be t/s. this isn't the only instance of this, i think you also have done it with others, but it's the most significant for me

3) related to the above, i think you've gone out of your way to avoid interacting with people probably bc you know that you come off as awkward. you've ignored questions and haven't really engaged at all with the suspicions on you, and it seems like you're just hoping that they'll go away or people will get distracted by something else if you don't acknowledge them

4) your votes on val and marci feel opportunistic and are supported by p weak reasoning. it doesn't feel like you have any genuine scumreads and are happy to just go with the flow for the most part

I already mentioned potentially seeing his posts as stilted, & your example for the 2nd point is just him joking with Meuh b/c he forgot that Meuh voted tako earlier & feels to me at least like it came up organically from him not remembering that.

Your third & fourth point are more reasonable, I don't think votehopping is scummy and don't personally think that the Val/marci votes felt particularly opportunistic but I can see how you'd come to that conclusion at least.
I don't particularly try to engage people who scumread me as either alignment either unless they're specifically asking me something - ignoring questions I will give to you as yes it's generally scummy, I just don't remember when/where Lavar did that off the top of my head. I'll look back for it in a min though
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 935, Gammagooey wrote:LLD!

Read over these marci posts and tell me what you think

Spoiler: marci posts
In post 80, marcistar wrote:
In post 75, fireisredsir wrote:i don't really think this is an accurate assessment of datisi as scum at all. have you read datisi scum games at all, and if not what made you come to this conclusion?
i havent seen datisi as scum at all and im not gonna meta read :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i came to the conclusion because thats just how i think hes like, he gives very much vibes like hes doubtful in his abilities all the time to do stuff, am i wrong? i thought i remembered a game where he kept doubting his reads and going back and forth on them, but am i remembeing the wrong person? :sob:
In post 68, Meuh wrote:@Marci what's up with the all caps posting?? :lol:
i think i did that because i felt rushed, i know one of the posts i made at work and the other one while i was crossing the street :cool:
In post 66, Datisi wrote:
In post 65, marcistar wrote:i imagine you very timid as scum
lol.
i- i- i-
go away.....
stop bullying me...
im not timid as scum... its just when i roll scum its always against people im scared of...
tbh i just generally play timid...
BUT THATS NOT MY POINT

i actually do think ur scum, and i actually do have reasons, but tbh a magician never reveals their secrets unless people ask :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
In post 72, LavarManos wrote:I actually like Fey for bandwagoning to Datisi, but don't really have any opinion on the other votes or anyone else rlly
I like fey as well, she keeps asking questions and it seems like those questions are her trying to push the game forward so i think shes towny :good:
In post 86, marcistar wrote:
In post 84, fireisredsir wrote:and like ok fine you don't have the same meta read as i do thats not scummy, but... i also don't quite get it cause like... you're saying that you think he lacks confidence as town and that you think his mafia game is similar... so why is him not responding to votes more likely to come from scum than town? like whats the difference there that you expect to see?

it sounds like you're saying "you're like this as town" -> "i expect you to be like this as mafia too" -> ??? -> "so the way you acted makes you scum"

and i don't get what the missing step there is
I don't really see why it has to be
so, so, so
hard for you to understand what im seeing... but okay! :roll:

datisi being town just seems more unlikely, i think theres more benefits for scum him to ignore the votes on him.. whats so hard to understand about it???
In post 148, marcistar wrote:
In post 135, Datisi wrote:VOTE: marcistar

bell - scummy because he doesn't feel like he actually wants to be here
dunn - can be slight town for , feels nuanced *enough*
dwlee99 - lack of presence and the quickness of is town.
enchant - dead null.
fey - i think slightly scummy because the convo with me felt more like posting for posting's sake but i am not married to this read
fireisredsir - town.
gammagooey - like both of the votes they've made. don't think they're trying to give off an impression that their posts are more useful than they are. slight town.
gorilla - townie for .
kovu - slightly townie for because i don't expect scum!them to enter like that but we'll see how this progresses.
lady lambdadelta - null.
lavarmanos - slightly scummy maybe? my eyes are glazing over reading these posts. idk jury's still out.
lukewarm - mostly doesn't make my stomach turn so can be town for now. is slightly sus but otherwise all ok.
marcistar - lol scum
meuh - felt too tryhardy, the points on me in feel off, and the "haha i am glad to be town!! and solving!!" is forced
rhyme and reason - feels kinda townie idk why call it vibes. i wanna see mena freak out that i'm townreading his slot for nonsense ok.
sircakez - slightly SLIGHTLY townie for because i like the tone but it's like. 0,01% more townie than random.
takotsubo syndrome - i feel like voting someone then plain unvoting because hurr durr reaction test is not very likely to come from scum? like scum would have some sorta bigger trajectory there. can be town for now.
val89 - my eyes glazed over so into the scumbin you go
vp baltar - deadass no clue what to think here, ask me later

town (from towniest to least townie): fire, dwlee99, luke, gamma, gorilla, takotsubo, rnr, kovu, dunn, sircakez
void (no order): enchant, ladyld, vpb
scum (from scummiest to least scummy): marci, bell, meuh, val89, fey, lavar

cheers
I do not really like datisis reads!!
i dont think fey seemed scummy, i like what she posted so far she looks like shes trying to solve :angry:
i dont think gammagooey is "slight town", i dont think the posts theyve made is really like super helpful yet.
his read on me is :sob: i think datisis like the devil rn since hes not really trying to make me see the light of things (if im wrong), and instead hes just saying its scummy. i think hes trying to shut me down because its easy and he doesnt want his haters around.. it seems like more hes trying to convince everyone else instead of trying to collaborate with me...
i also *shocker here* dont agree with meuh feeling off yet, i think she hasnt done much alignment indicative yet and i think ur hating on her for her basic personality :(
i dont really agree with sircakez being slightly townie either..
In post 213, marcistar wrote:
In post 159, Datisi wrote:^^ dismissing fire for not understanding a point you did not explain well, at best
how was that dismissing :sob::sob: i was trying to talk it out
In post 159, Datisi wrote:i'm not inviting, no. but i said what i find to be scummy posts from you and it's on you to try to change my view. i don't plan on begging you to explain yourself to me because i don't think you're approaching me in good faith at all.
where have you pointed something of mine out and specifically said "thats scummy"? all I can find is you responding to stuff of mine by asking shading it, but you've never specifically said its suspicious.
:evil: :evil: i think ur just trying to skirt around the truth that im the most innocent angel to ever grace this planet...
In post 159, Datisi wrote:"why arent you trying to point out proof of why i have to be wrong instead?" your reasons for scumreading me are (1) i voted someone fire voted and (2) weird speculation about my personality. i have yno way to respond to (1) because that's not why i voted vpb but i'm obviously going to say that. and there are a shit-ton of other reasons why someone would vote someone in rvs to the point i don't believe that to actually be a genuine read from you. and (2), i asked you why you came to the conclusions you did about my personality and translated it into a scumread? you ignored it?
Are you just trying to make me feel small by outyelling me..? Is that ur goal devil datisi..?
why cant it be a genuine read from me? my vote was like page one, i just explained my reasons later so whats so impossible of those being actual genuine reasons? I think you just want to shade me and get me miselimated because i'm an easy target. (:
whys it impossible for u to just understand that I think that way of ur personality because i just
do
? Do you think I don't have experience talking with liars at all?
In post 159, Datisi wrote:before you ask where:
In post 133, Datisi wrote:
In post 106, marcistar wrote:LIKE I THINK THAT BASED ON THE PERSONALITY I THINK HE HAS, I WOULD THINK HE WOULD THINK NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM. I THINK THAT IT WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM BECAUSE HE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE TO BE A SLIPPERY SNAKE, AND NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT WILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HES COOL WITH IT, AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL OF IT = LESS SPOTLIGHT = LESS DOUBTING
and i would not do this as town... because...? like if you think i as town am insecure and doubting myself, why wouldn't i respond the same way as town? like, this whole explanation goes from how you've seen me as town, making conclusions about my personality, then attributing those conclusions to my scumgame as opposed to my towngame for ??? reasons
like, the confidence and annoyance you're showing about your reads grossly mismatch the actual confidence you should have and the quality of those reads.
I think ur just assuming I have more confidence than i actually do.
In post 160, Datisi wrote:ALSO, the post where you criticize my reads
In post 148, marcistar wrote:i think ur hating on her for her basic personality
saying i'm "hating" on someone because i said they might be scum 6 pages into a game is a little bit over the top, no?

and a lot of your points against me are "i don't agree here i don't agree there" and it's framed as if i'm scummy but why is having different reads scummy? like, the only instance where you actually explained why i might be scum for my reads is for my read on you, and i already said my problems with it so i don't feel like repeating myself but yeah
I wasn't trying to say "having different reads is scummy" but people keep framing it as so, so I guess we'll just say whenever I reply to anything datisi posts im just pointing out a reason i scumread him :shrug:
what i was trying to do, was say i don't agree and have an ACTUAL DISCUSSION with you but guess not!!
"hating on someone" is just the way i usually phrase things like that, i didn't mean for it to be so deep of a meaning just the dislike meaning.
In post 161, Gammagooey wrote:but what do you think about Bell since they're Datisi's 2nd highest scumread? Also, do you have another player you think is particularly scummy aside from Datisi at this point?
i dont have thoughts on bell rn which is why i dont talk about him (:: i think he is usually just more invisible than other players, i can't really deny that "bell doesnt want to be here" is a pov someone might reasonably have, but i just personally don't think that way. pressure on him rn isn't the
worst
thing, but i think pressure on others is more benefical because bell will prob just come along eventually.
maybe gorilla, i think they're a capable player whos holding back like <, > i think they could easily be going harder and getting more juicy info, but it doesn't really seem like they want to do that, which scum could do that? like scum dont want the game to move forward.
maybe sircakez but thats because i don't like his starting post.

theres like more people that i wouldn't mind more content from, because i don't remember them at all, but I think thats because me and datisi stole the spotlight of the game.
i think
if
datisi is town that scums sitting back and just letting this fight happen. it would explain why i cant remember anyone else :P
In post 162, Meuh wrote:Also, Marci going against a scumread on me? That’s new. I was expecting her to scumread me by now :lol:
so selfish....... me scumreading someone is a sign of my friendship with them obviously.... you don't want me to be friends with datisi..?
In post 191, fireisredsir wrote:still sus of marci, a lot of that early stuff about datisi is just... i have a hard time seeing it coming from a town mindset. but also like... no offense marci, but she seems clearly new. sometimes i have a hard time understanding the thought process of newer players. and like, i agree with the points for why she's scummy, but idk, some of the people jumping on her feel a bit opportunistic? and it sketches me out a bit. probably overthinking here but whatever
rude... im not new.... im the best player ever....
who is it who feels opportunistic for "jumping on me" here?
In post 199, Dwlee99 wrote:Gonna
UNVOTE: Baltar
Cause it seems it's gaining more steam and I dislike her dislike of Datisi's reads
well what if i dislike your dislike of my dislike of datisis reads :brain::brain:
is it all of it that you dont like or only certain spots?
In post 203, VP Baltar wrote:Now, could be Marci is just a townie who decided to over justify a vote and didn't really think a lot about what she was saying, but she also could be scum here. Double downs aren't always easy to read, but I don't think Marci has responded coherently to pressure, and if she is town, she could have just admitted it was kind if a bullshit vote and not actually that serious.
why would i want to keep going as scum though?
In post 204, Lukewarm wrote:So, seeing her suddenly have a page 1 RVS vote, and then double down on it, and then not be able to tell me why she even thinks it in a way that makes sense to me seemed really off.
i dont play large games often, but when i do it sure is a party isnt it? :cop: :cop: :cop:
In post 928, marcistar wrote:

fey towny

idk who else exists

Also would like to hear your opinion on Lavar but he's got a reasonable amount of short posts so I think he's probably iso-able in like 20 min or less
Marci looks skittish in a way she hasn't before, but that doesn't make her necessarily scum. I think that she's a good wagon though.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 937, Gammagooey wrote:I don't particularly try to engage people who scumread me as either alignment either unless they're specifically asking me something - ignoring questions I will give to you as yes it's generally scummy, I just don't remember when/where Lavar did that off the top of my head. I'll look back for it in a min though
the most significant one for me was they never responded to. and that question was fairly significant for me bc i felt like their reasons for their vote were made up to justify it and i wanted to see if they had some level of internal consistency or town thought process to their reads

i don't really agree with your characterization of the mueh interaction but ig if you don't see anything weird about it then i can't really do much about that. disregarding the joking aspect entirely though, they still came away with a townread on mueh after previously having them as a top scumread, and the reasoning for that was never really developed. do you not find that odd?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 765, Bell wrote:What makes you town this game Marci? What have you done here that scum you wouldn't have done, or what would you have done as scum that you didn't do here?
do you think i read back on my own scumgames? i dont.. what happens is that i erase most of it from my memory tho

a key detail to the marcistar scumgames is how emotional i let myself get,
like in a way of "idontmeantobutimtoonervoustohidetheseemotions" sorta way. thats why i erase my scumgames from my memory i think, i dont enjoy remembering all my emotional breakdowns.
i think during all my scumgames ive legit cried for some reason, but i havent cried here so like :shrug:
so like i think the main reason i get emotional is because of.. im not good when pressured yknow? its always been that way :cool:

i think the way i have my reads this game is pretty different than my acumgames, i think if i was scum i wouldve tried to backdown at the first sign of protest to my datisi read, instead of continuing going fullsteam forward. i dont enjoy having the spotlight as scum ahahah so i dont make reads thatll get *big scary players* mad usually i feel like.

also like if im scum ?? i fully made my datisi vote knowing that i would get backlash for doing an "rvs vote" from people who know me, which like, why do i want that?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 939, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 937, Gammagooey wrote:I don't particularly try to engage people who scumread me as either alignment either unless they're specifically asking me something - ignoring questions I will give to you as yes it's generally scummy, I just don't remember when/where Lavar did that off the top of my head. I'll look back for it in a min though
the most significant one for me was they never responded to. and that question was fairly significant for me bc i felt like their reasons for their vote were made up to justify it and i wanted to see if they had some level of internal consistency or town thought process to their reads

i don't really agree with your characterization of the mueh interaction but ig if you don't see anything weird about it then i can't really do much about that. disregarding the joking aspect entirely though, they still came away with a townread on mueh after previously having them as a top scumread, and the reasoning for that was never really developed. do you not find that odd?
I'll give you that Lavar ignoring #788 is bad and will refrain from commenting on it further until he answers

For his read on Meuh, where do you see that he came away with a townread on Meuh? He says he could still see Meuh as scum later in #496 here viewtopic.php?p=13380741#p13380741
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 294, LavarManos wrote: I unvoted you mostly because I thought takotsubo needed to be voted. But yeah. I did look at your posts and they seem good. The part about you voting for takotsubo contributing to my unvote of you was mostly a joke lol.
@gamma its mostly this for me. the "i did look at your posts and they seem good" just... doesn't really feel like a believable town progression on someone who was only 50ish posts ago one of their top 2 scumreads? like there's no thought process here, it only even is mentioned bc meuh prompts it and basically provides the answer, and there's not much further evaluation in the future either, but later in theyre back to "i could see meuh as scum" with no progression supporting that

pedit: i see you found the same thing lol, thats my point
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

maybe you could argue that them saying "i did look at your posts and they seem good" isn't them coming away with a townread, idk. i think at the very least it's being much more accommodating than i would expect town to be to one of their top scumreads
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 943, fireisredsir wrote:maybe you could argue that them saying "i did look at your posts and they seem good" isn't them coming away with a townread, idk. i think at the very least it's being much more accommodating than i would expect town to be to one of their top scumreads
no I managed to read most of that post and somehow skip over or completely forget the sentence in the middle saying I looked at your posts they're good. I may be getting old but my eyesight shouldn't be this bad yet wtf
I still think that a few of his posts feel town that I've already mentioned but I'll admit I missed or glossed over a couple of things.

@Lavar When ya get here I'd appreciate if you could go into a bit more detail on which of Meuh's early posts or which parts were good after re-reading them, along with answering fire's
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 933, Gammagooey wrote:Like the only reason I could get for people voting him is that his posting is a little stilted and that his self-admitted tinfoil of Datisi & Marci being scum together is bad. Like he knows nobody's going to agree with it, that's why he said it's tinfoil, and I still think his early posts were good with him flatly saying what he thinks but being open to looking at other things/potentially being wrong about early reads.
Exactly
There's not really anything I can point to for Lavar scum but many things I can for other people scum
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 775, LavarManos wrote:Nah I disagree. Feels like she has been attacking Datisi and VPB a lot. You aren't even calling her scum anymore. I scumread her recent posting style too.
1. "attacking vpb a lot" where tf did i do this? i dont remember having a grrr moment about him until recently wtf
2. what about the "recent posting style" is scummy wtf
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 784, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 777, LavarManos wrote:idts
Gifs, emojis, caps, and exclamation marks are all consistently marci's posting style regardless of her alignment.
just be thankful im not attaching a skskkskskks or a kpop song to ever post... :good:
LavarManos
LavarManos
Goon
LavarManos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by LavarManos »

Sorry, I must have missed this.
In post 788, fireisredsir wrote:what about shading datisi and vp makes you think she is more likely to be scum? and what makes you say that the luke read feels random? what's your read on luke?
It was a counterpoint to Lukewarm saying that marci wasn't doing her typical scum behavior of omgusing her attackers. She was doing stuff like calling Datisi "devil" or something lol. The luke read seemed sort of unprompted and the reasoning felt lazy.
I think luke has good takes, but I can't fully trust him yet. He attacked marci right off the bat which seemed a bit unnatural. Whenever he makes a case on someone, I'll need to be careful about it. He is townlean for me.
LavarManos
LavarManos
Goon
LavarManos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by LavarManos »

In post 946, marcistar wrote:i dont remember having a grrr moment about him until recently wtf
2. what about the "recent posting style" is scummy wtf
Yeah, just your recent posts lol. The posts you made from 27-39 in your iso all felt like random stuff.
I will read your iso and see if it connects. I will reevaluating you right now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”