MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:21 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1671, koopashell wrote:I think its a smart conclusion based on how you all 3 mysteriously townread eachother - and mala has thrown a townread at you preemptively.
Do you seriously think you've solved the game this easily and simply on D1? I'm not buying this at all, even if there were mafia in there I'd wager at least one of the read has been pocketed and/or is misreading. Most of us should acknowledge we will inevitably make some early incorrect reads.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:22 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1673, KittyTacky wrote:I think FL is just pocketed town and Scorpious is more likely to be the third mafioso. His playstyle really reads to me like a defeated scum being sad at his teammates sinking day 1.

Koopa is super town.
Scorpious has been playing the same way consistently throughout D1 and has done this before as town, this is quite frankly a bit of a leap. Why are players acting as if the game has been solved pre end of D1? Some of you seem remarkably overconfident given the back and forth arguments we've seen, I'm very much on the Flavor/Mala side here and yet wouldn't for a moment claim to be 100% the likes of you/HEM/NK15 will definitely come back mafia.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:24 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1675, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1671, koopashell wrote:I think its a smart conclusion based on how you all 3 mysteriously townread eachother - and mala has thrown a townread at you preemptively.
Do you seriously think you've solved the game this easily and simply on D1? I'm not buying this at all, even if there were mafia in there I'd wager at least one of the read has been pocketed and/or is misreading. Most of us should acknowledge we will inevitably make some early incorrect reads.
Sorry I've misread this - I thought you were claiming all three were definite mafia, not masons.

But anyway Koopa why are you deliberately baiting for masons here? It may be more useful for us to have info out in the open potentially given our stalemate but considering you have all claimed, we should not be forcing mass role reveals at this stage. That's something that should be discussed within the town.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:25 am

Post by Roden »

I don't think JV is scum, just indignant. At least as far as how his reads correlate to his alignment, I think being confident in a read is just something he does regardless of the evidence to support it.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:26 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 1673, KittyTacky wrote:I think FL is just pocketed town and Scorpious is more likely to be the third mafioso. His playstyle really reads to me like a defeated scum being sad at his teammates sinking day 1.

Koopa is super town.
FL can't even answer how he got so pocketed by mala lol
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:29 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

JV pointed out Koopa may be wrong re how they perceive the role alignments available in the game, I don't think mafia does that and it gives him some town points from me. If Koopa is wrong on this, why correct them? If they're right, seems risky to try a misdirect for available roles in the game.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:32 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1677, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1675, MalcolmTucker wrote:
Sorry I've misread this - I thought you were claiming all three were definite mafia, not masons.

But anyway Koopa why are you deliberately baiting for masons here? It may be more useful for us to have info out in the open potentially given our stalemate but considering you have all claimed, we should not be forcing mass role reveals at this stage. That's something that should be discussed within the town.
I don't see that as Koopa trying to Mason bait tbh. I interpret it as him saying "you're playing poorly if all three of you are neither Masons nor scum," it's a frustration vent. From his perspective, it doesn't make much sense for JV to try to defend his (Koopa's) scum reads if JV is uninformed.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:53 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 1676, MalcolmTucker wrote:

Koopa is super town.
Scorpious has been playing the same way consistently throughout D1 and has done this before as town, this is quite frankly a bit of a leap. Why are players acting as if the game has been solved pre end of D1? Some of you seem remarkably overconfident given the back and forth arguments we've seen, I'm very much on the Flavor/Mala side here and yet wouldn't for a moment claim to be 100% the likes of you/HEM/NK15 will definitely come back mafia.
NK has also played the way consistently like Scorpious
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:05 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1682, koopashell wrote:

Koopa is super town.
NK has also played the way consistently like Scorpious
NK15's playstyle hasn't been anything like Scorpious for me. I disagree with their pushes but unlike Scorpious I don't think their pushes have been lazy as such.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:07 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I am in a very bad mental battle about this game

Somebody say y or n to me
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:17 am

Post by koopashell »

Well fun fact malcom: NK15 isnt Scorpious
And Nk has made more attempts to solve slots than scorpuous has?
How are you equating lazy to wolf :lol"
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:49 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Someone plz lmfao

wiki // GTKAS
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:55 am

Post by Roden »

I'm just not sure what you mean JV
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:59 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Original Roll String: 1d2 (STATIC)
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Ima dice it

please do NOT use dice tags - see

-mod
Last edited by Cat Scratch Fever on Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:05 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I’ve been trying to think of a way to not have the worst mechanical issue to ever exist from what I know can happen but it seems things are going down that way.

I am PR and I am claiming this because I am a false positive to a gunsmith. I’ve been trying my hardest to find a way to get around not claiming because 2 PR claims day 1 with neither being eliminated or about to might be game breaking so I am claiming.

I am a backup of a role which is positive to a GS. I thought I was just to keep the role consistent but turns out I now believe the base role does not exist or at least I am hoping that this role only exists as a false positive to the GS.

I have softed this even before getting into heat from poopa but it shows what I am a backup of so Id rather not. This has nothing to do with my reads just dont wanna get false red checked if mala does flip scum. Cuz that would be omega shit

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:06 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

If I get pushrd to E1 ill show my softs

wiki // GTKAS
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:13 am

Post by Roden »

Ehhh...claiming backup unprovoked doesn't really seem like it would come from scum. Though I also don't think you were getting voted out any time soon.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Scorpious »

Why are all the town pr’s claiming….

Wtf?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:18 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1691, Roden wrote:Ehhh...claiming backup unprovoked doesn't really seem like it would come from scum. Though I also don't think you were getting voted out any time soon.
It was not unprovoked I couldn’t really decide on whether I risk getting red checked or risk not having my base role do its stuff. Decided that I am very likely just a miller in this setup

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:18 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1692, Scorpious wrote:Why are all the town pr’s claiming….

Wtf?
Dont like this reaction

wiki // GTKAS
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:18 am

Post by Scorpious »

Koopa is super town.

Kitty had a great read on me last game, I think it’s just pride carrying over..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:19 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1694, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1692, Scorpious wrote:Why are all the town pr’s claiming….

Wtf?
Dont like this reaction
I think it’s stupid you claimed. So we’re even..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:24 am

Post by koopashell »

JVs claim uh kinda was unneeded bc i was the obvious kill but the genuine concern over getting checked seems valid.
Backup of a role that doesn't exist can be a thing right? It would be a pretty unique way of making a miller.
I don't think JV should ever clarify which role they are backing up after I die until day 3 fwiw because of the fact they could be backing up me/wolves could believe they are.

Overall I'm still on track to flip mala here but the world with JV as partner was fairly weak - moreso a boxing in the case of mala wolf flip.

I guess I'll cede here that I can see where JV was coming from with the townread but felt it was grossly exaggerated and didn't override the wolfy parts of Mala and it was intentionally ignored + the joke part felt like fluff to make her look better

Perhaps it is smart to claim backup of role with a gun as a miller claim in future games hmm. That would be interesting as a town strategy. But I digress.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:26 am

Post by koopashell »

Scorpious, how do you feel about Mala?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:27 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1697, koopashell wrote:JVs claim uh kinda was unneeded bc i was the obvious kill but the genuine concern over getting checked seems valid.
Backup of a role that doesn't exist can be a thing right? It would be a pretty unique way of making a miller.
I don't think JV should ever clarify which role they are backing up after I die until day 3 fwiw because of the fact they could be backing up me/wolves could believe they are.

Overall I'm still on track to flip mala here but the world with JV as partner was fairly weak - moreso a boxing in the case of mala wolf flip.

I guess I'll cede here that I can see where JV was coming from with the townread but felt it was grossly exaggerated and didn't override the wolfy parts of Mala and it was intentionally ignored + the joke part felt like fluff to make her look better

Perhaps it is smart to claim backup of role with a gun as a miller claim in future games hmm. That would be interesting as a town strategy. But I digress.
Fuck I overlooked you getting shot

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”