Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 693, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 690, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 689, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm giving more than the majority of the players in this game.
this isn't a shade on anyone, I've just been super active today and yesterday is all.
hard not to when you have don corleone and the most cunning manipulator plastered all over your id only to end up being the first lim
Oh the time I had that and ended up being a D1 lim for almost every game for a year. I don’t miss it
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:59 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 973, Roden wrote:
In post 966, MalcolmTucker wrote:I do feel like it's quite inconsistent that Roden has gone in on FL for changing their read on them but not other players who have done similar at other points in the game. Koopa did this once or twice before their role claim. NK had Mala down as "obvious" scum early on but then completely backpedalled on the basis of one missed post that I personally don't think changed a lot. Why solely the focus on the player who suspected them?
This is actually my biggest issue with Leaf and why I think he's scum. The narrative got switched around to me being mad I got scum read and that I scum read him for changing his read. But that was never the case, and it's pretty clear that was never the case if you just look at my original post that was directed at him in context.
I'm open to being convinced otherwise but I'm really not sure that Flavor's switch-up on their read of you was particularly out of the norm - as I say it happens in every game and it's happened with other players. I'm still hesitant to SR you fully though because if you're mafia, like I said before, I'm not sure you'd have pushed back at Flavor on this considering it's put you under more pressure than you otherwise would have been now.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 775, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 766, koopashell wrote:Roden - have you caught wolf FL before?
Nobody in this game has caught me as scum on site before. JacksonVirgo 'might' have, and they have seen me as scum and scum read me correctly before, but idk if they 'caught' me. I mightve won all those games.

Malakittens I met in person in 2014 at a meetup, so she might've caught me as scum.

I haven't played much with many of the others in this game. Scorpious a few here and there, and then NK15 I've played in some of his modded games.

But yeah.
U have definitely changed play styles since my haitus, but I do remember being able to read you transparently

Tbt when we met tho
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 930, koopashell wrote:
In post 924, Scorpious wrote:
In post 921, koopashell wrote:I think this is the real reason you find me wolfy:
I am loud.
I have opinions.
I talk a lot.
I am not afraid to change.
Did I mention loud?

You see me post a lot, and with an aggressive tone and you are scared.

That's the reason.

I doubt you will admit that, or rather, have the level of insight able to figure that out - but your level of reading is extremely ineffective towards my playstyle as it fails to take into account context.
What is shocking is you are not at the same time pushing FL here too.
I hate lists.. They’re a scum tell to me..
How are they a wolftell?
Do you believe you're the greatest mafia player of all time and somehow figured out an ultimate tell? Somehow every other town player

FL also has done lists - that make them wolf too?

Trying to push these kinds of tells is extemely unfun to play with - because they are NONSENISCAL.
If it really is a "tell" - wolves wouldn't do it after some time.
You are making this game not as fun from my point of view by trying to tie what can be *proven* to be not a wolftell via simple statistics.. I can ask any great town player I know(SPF, macdougal, askthepizzaguy, etc.) And they'd all tell you that trying to tell people that "making a list" is wolfy is a ridiculous concept.

I have 0 hope in adjusting your play here but I fear you are going to be taken easily to a limlo situation and you will end up using these tells to lose us the game.

Tl;dr - learn what real wolftells are please and stop pushing the list angle because I will keep doing them as expressing my thoughts on the game openly is conducive to making other villagers see my thoughts.
Woah… easy tiger
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 791, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Imo Malakittens is scum regardless of FL's alignment

He literally masonbaited
FL reframed the narrative that reverses the Malakittens early wagon

Scorpious iirc doesnt seem scummy and they're fine atm but Im going from memry right now
Right

Does anyone on this site ever heard of a joke

Apparently not…

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 805, KittyTacky wrote:VOTE: Malakittens

Choo choo.

Choooochoooo

Mothertrucjersss

Chooochooo

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Roden »

In post 969, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 69, Roden wrote:
In post 42, humaneatingmonkey wrote:okay, i'm slipping into old habits.

I would like to announce that I'll be imposing post limits for me. I wanna train a lurky/wall-ey posting style. Wish me luck.
This is townie but idk why you're imposing anything on yourself
In post 70, Roden wrote:
In post 65, Malakittens wrote:
In post 27, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Spiritual vote on Malakittens
:good:
In post 32, ItalianoVD wrote:Malashell :wink:
I don't like being shipped with random ppl i don't know.

sorrynotsorry.
In post 41, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i also think malakittens is addressing JV as if they already know JV is town and is trying to get their trust. that's a very weak read tho, and it seems like there's background there.
I have played with JV twice so far; both times I have been scum. So there's the potential that he might vote me right off the bat which is fair considering that I been scum twice so far now against him.
This feels very self conscious.

VOTE: Malakittens
In post 119, Roden wrote:
In post 109, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i dont think you're being self-conscious exactly

i think you're trying to get us to townread you earlier by declaring to lim you right there and then — and assuming Roden is with good intentions trying to push you
it tracks with the idea that you wanted JV to townread you — and assuming that the slot is town
Ok HEM basically said what I meant but more concisely.
Roden did seem to agree with HEM a lot very early on and was more than happy to give a TR for something I don't think was particularly alignment indicative.

For Roden directly - given HEM initially suggested they'd employ a more lurky posting style, and given you felt like this was town, do you find it suspicious at all that they've not ended up following through on that?

I don't think it's particularly indicative for either HEM or Flavor who initially wanted to sit back a bit before very much taking over as the main town voice, but it was clearly of some importance to you.
I think HEM has been lurky compared to his past games so I don't find it particularly suspicious. We have similar reads so I don't see much of a reason to distrust him.

Also I get why people are forming associative reads around the two of us, it's probably the most straightforward read you can make to assume two people with similar reads and positioning are potential buddies. It's a bad take though to assume either one of us would be bold enough to openly associate with each other but not bold enough to try to power wolf and force wagons through. You can look through my scum meta as well if you want to see if openly buddying a partner is something I'm liable to do.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Roden »

In post 971, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 968, Roden wrote:
In post 964, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yet again, just because you dont like the reason, doesnt mean it's not a reason.

Feels like scum who doesnt think they should be getting wagon'd.

Italiano thinks youre scummy, and Koopa had you 2nd to the lowest, yet you're still just trying to discredit me.
Leaf I'm not going to engage with you if you keep intentionally trying to goad me.
Are you really being goaded in a way that's particularly bad here? This feels like a pretty standard interaction.
I feel like you haven't read our interactions as a whole if that's your take away.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Scorpious »

Someone please support Koopa before they completely meltdown.

Has anyone here ever seen Koopa over reacting so much? Like, is it playstyle?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 885, MathBlade wrote:
In post 789, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
VC 1.13

With 13 players, it takes 7 to make a decision. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-04-25 00:30:00).

VC
Flavor Leaf [3]:
humaneatingmonkey [], Roden [], Not Known 15 []
koopashell [2]:
Scorpious [], ItalianoVD []
Not Known 15 [1]:
JacksonVirgo []
ItalianoVD [1]:
KittyTacky []
Scorpious [1]:
koopashell []
humaneatingmonkey [1]:
Flavor Leaf []

Not voting [4]:
MalcolmTucker, Facebones, Saladman27, Malakittens []

mod notesReplacing Saladman27. There's someone who asked to be on the replace list so they'll have priority for a few hours
Boon wagon looks stale.

To those of you on it why is Boon scum? Or is it left over RVS?
Boon was never RVS

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Roden »

In post 970, koopashell wrote:Let's wagon Kitty.
I'd probably be more willing to do so if there wasn't so much resistance to a Mala wagon every time it cropped up while she lurks out the pressure.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Roden »

In post 976, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 966, MalcolmTucker wrote:I do feel like it's quite inconsistent that Roden has gone in on FL for changing their read on them but not other players who have done similar at other points in the game. Koopa did this once or twice before their role claim. NK had Mala down as "obvious" scum early on but then completely backpedalled on the basis of one missed post that I personally don't think changed a lot. Why solely the focus on the player who suspected them?
This is actually my biggest issue with Leaf and why I think he's scum. The narrative got switched around to me being mad I got scum read and that I scum read him for changing his read. But that was never the case, and it's pretty clear that was never the case if you just look at my original post that was directed at him in context.
I'm open to being convinced otherwise but I'm really not sure that Flavor's switch-up on their read of you was particularly out of the norm - as I say it happens in every game and it's happened with other players. I'm still hesitant to SR you fully though because if you're mafia, like I said before, I'm not sure you'd have pushed back at Flavor on this considering it's put you under more pressure than you otherwise would have been now.
You're...seriously just not listening...
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 985, Roden wrote:
In post 970, koopashell wrote:Let's wagon Kitty.
I'd probably be more willing to do so if there wasn't so much resistance to a Mala wagon every time it cropped up while she lurks out the pressure.
Right lurks out.

You mean working or sleeping

MMK

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:13 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 986, Roden wrote:
I am listening, I just don't think the mafia reads on Flavor are particularly strong, especially when HEM is my strongest mafia read.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:20 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 983, Scorpious wrote:Someone please support Koopa before they completely meltdown.

I do not recognize anyone here from MU other than a vague memory of Mathblade, so doubtful.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 975, Malakittens wrote:
In post 693, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 690, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 689, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm giving more than the majority of the players in this game.
this isn't a shade on anyone, I've just been super active today and yesterday is all.
hard not to when you have don corleone and the most cunning manipulator plastered all over your id only to end up being the first lim
Oh the time I had that and ended up being a D1 lim for almost every game for a year. I don’t miss it

yeah, it's been on me since 2019, i think those with the ability just forgot to take it off.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 977, Malakittens wrote:
Nobody in this game has caught me as scum on site before. JacksonVirgo 'might' have, and they have seen me as scum and scum read me correctly before, but idk if they 'caught' me. I mightve won all those games.

Malakittens I met in person in 2014 at a meetup, so she might've caught me as scum.

I haven't played much with many of the others in this game. Scorpious a few here and there, and then NK15 I've played in some of his modded games.

But yeah.
U have definitely changed play styles since my haitus, but I do remember being able to read you transparently

Tbt when we met tho
I believe I was like 19 then, so just overall changed most likely. 8 years ago, wow.

I could see you still being able to read me well. I think even back then you were still more likely to read me more transparently than others.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 989, koopashell wrote:
In post 983, Scorpious wrote:Someone please support Koopa before they completely meltdown.

I do not recognize anyone here from MU other than a vague memory of Mathblade, so doubtful.
I've seen multiple people over here from MU that I've learned how to tell just by feeling out the playstyle.

I think it's helped me read you whereas a lot of others here are gonna think your scummy for it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Mala, koopa, malcolm, scorpious, JV are my stronger town reads right now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 992, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 989, koopashell wrote:

I've seen multiple people over here from MU that I've learned how to tell just by feeling out the playstyle.

I think it's helped me read you whereas a lot of others here are gonna think your scummy for it.
Quick bio break from Easter activities but I find it very weird that Koopa claims to know me from MU when I play on MU as a different name and haven’t played on MU in a year or two easy. Maybe three.

You sure it’s me?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 988, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 986, Roden wrote:
I am listening, I just don't think the mafia reads on Flavor are particularly strong, especially when HEM is my strongest mafia read.
Easiest way to prove you’re listening and help me catch up is summarize the argument. I didn’t get Boon scumreads from what I have interacted with so far.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 991, Flavor Leaf wrote:

But yeah.

Tbt when we met tho
I believe I was like 19 then, so just overall changed most likely. 8 years ago, wow.

I could see you still being able to read me well. I think even back then you were still more likely to read me more transparently than others.
In regards to this I have caught FL scum before but tend to lean towards scumreading him by default because he’s good. The fact Boon town pings me means he’s probably town so I am interested in the arguments to see if it’s a scum push or misguided Townie.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 979, Malakittens wrote:
In post 791, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Imo Malakittens is scum regardless of FL's alignment

He literally masonbaited
FL reframed the narrative that reverses the Malakittens early wagon

Scorpious iirc doesnt seem scummy and they're fine atm but Im going from memry right now
Right

Does anyone on this site ever heard of a joke

Apparently not…
I hear humans do this thing called a joke. I am very bad at it. I still try because apparently I am still a fleshy meat sack people like or something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:27 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 996, MathBlade wrote:
In post 991, Flavor Leaf wrote:

But yeah.

Tbt when we met tho

In regards to this I have caught FL scum before but tend to lean towards scumreading him by default because he’s good. The fact Boon town pings me means he’s probably town so I am interested in the arguments to see if it’s a scum push or misguided Townie.
My general view on this as a fellow FL town-reader is that there's almost certainly a mix - the wagon on FL felt too sudden and surprising for me when reading through for it not to be partially orchestrated by mafia.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 978, Scorpious wrote:
In post 930, koopashell wrote:
In post 924, Scorpious wrote:
In post 921, koopashell wrote:I think this is the real reason you find me wolfy:
I am loud.
I have opinions.
I talk a lot.
I am not afraid to change.
Did I mention loud?

You see me post a lot, and with an aggressive tone and you are scared.

That's the reason.

I doubt you will admit that, or rather, have the level of insight able to figure that out - but your level of reading is extremely ineffective towards my playstyle as it fails to take into account context.
What is shocking is you are not at the same time pushing FL here too.
I hate lists.. They’re a scum tell to me..
How are they a wolftell?
Do you believe you're the greatest mafia player of all time and somehow figured out an ultimate tell? Somehow every other town player

FL also has done lists - that make them wolf too?

Trying to push these kinds of tells is extemely unfun to play with - because they are NONSENISCAL.
If it really is a "tell" - wolves wouldn't do it after some time.
You are making this game not as fun from my point of view by trying to tie what can be *proven* to be not a wolftell via simple statistics.. I can ask any great town player I know(SPF, macdougal, askthepizzaguy, etc.) And they'd all tell you that trying to tell people that "making a list" is wolfy is a ridiculous concept.

I have 0 hope in adjusting your play here but I fear you are going to be taken easily to a limlo situation and you will end up using these tells to lose us the game.

Tl;dr - learn what real wolftells are please and stop pushing the list angle because I will keep doing them as expressing my thoughts on the game openly is conducive to making other villagers see my thoughts.
Woah… easy tiger
How about just no? I do not care for this particular conversation especially if scum aren’t paying attention.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”