jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:42 am

Post by jjh927 »

Certainly not me given I will be untargetable by all night actions. Doc should only realistically protect against vigs unless it's worded as a special anti strongman doctor for reasons. So maybe just doc someone you don't think has bought a bulletproof yet?

Cop check on Dwlee is just a hard guilty due to the exp related stuff on that slot all being claimed so that's nice, although honestly I'd maybe have limmed there anyway

For coordinating exp, given specific numbers, it is better for Shiro to be on wagon than me. However, I dont want the day to end until I have had more time to communicate with LLD as this is a very slow conversation, and I want to see what Mastina has to say.

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:42 am

Post by Roden »

I'm sorry you got caught over a dumb slip but you're kind of more trouble than you're worth for my wincon at this point. I'd rather just Vig you like you wanted and just stick to the main wincon so you stop giving scum info out of spite.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:43 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1226, Roden wrote:I'm sorry you got caught over a dumb slip but you're kind of more trouble than you're worth for my wincon at this point. I'd rather just Vig you like you wanted and just stick to the main wincon so you stop giving scum info out of spite.
Uh, this is for Dunn, not you JJH.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:44 am

Post by Roden »

Mastina full claimed in the hood, she's town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

vig me or turn me into a mason. I recommend not doing both at the same time.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Hold on, Roden just slipped. He claimed to have hard info that vampires could only be voted out. Tagging it in the hood.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

He said that vampires couldn't be vigged, they could only be voted out.
In post 1226, Roden wrote:I'm sorry you got caught over a dumb slip but you're kind of more trouble than you're worth for my wincon at this point.
I'd rather just Vig you like you wanted and just stick to the main wincon so you stop giving scum info out of spite.
So which is it Roden?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:56 am

Post by jjh927 »

Okay well I'll be coordinating the actions of the warrior and mage hoods so you can see what we wind up doing next day phase.

I would appreciate it if Titus could claim how her masoniser is phrased, roughly- just need keywords- and if LLD could say exactly how conftowned Titus is by answering my earlier question. The issue here is a communication barrier where I don't trust Titus to identify the keywords and LLD is not very talkative, so I'll try and address that.

Titus-
is your masoniser phrased in such a way that indicates;
1. Your alignment will be revealed to the target
2. Your target's alignment will be revealed to you

What happens if you target scum?

Fixed broken tags
Last edited by Ginngie on Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1232, jjh927 wrote:Okay well I'll be coordinating the actions of the warrior and mage hoods so you can see what we wind up doing next day phase.
Yes this is what I wanted.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

Shoulda been that image but unfortunately got the wrong link, oof

For what it's worth, Dunnstral, I think Roden is town but making a bunch of shit up on the side so he can attempt the vampire hunting wincon

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:59 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1231, Dunnstral wrote:He said that vampires couldn't be vigged, they could only be voted out.
In post 1226, Roden wrote:I'm sorry you got caught over a dumb slip but you're kind of more trouble than you're worth for my wincon at this point.
I'd rather just Vig you like you wanted and just stick to the main wincon so you stop giving scum info out of spite.
So which is it Roden?
Take a look at the hood before you fuck up any more of tonight's plans
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1234, jjh927 wrote:For what it's worth, Dunnstral, I think Roden is town but making a bunch of shit up on the side so he can attempt the vampire hunting wincon
I can also see Roden as town who is either confused about their role or is somehow being lied to. I think 3p is a possibility as well. I feel Roden is a bit too sticky with this push on me when it would make a lot of sense to back off as town once the mason thing came up as it's not very likely to be me with Dwlee.

Something to note is that I did announce that I was role stopping dwlee to sneak hood before I actually did so, and everyone had a chance to respond before the end of the night. It's not clear to me whether the kill was stopped because of my block, because of your ability, or something else, so this could mean nothing, but if I stopped the kill then it almost confirms that the last mafia is not in sneak hood, and that extends to Roden.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:06 am

Post by jjh927 »

I don't think there's a universe where Dwlee was the one who made the scum nightkill

I also think, in almost every uniiverse, that I was the nightkill last night. I went into the nightphase being sure I would die, and got upgraded as a hail mary which somehow provided me with an escape.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1237, jjh927 wrote:I don't think there's a universe where Dwlee was the one who made the scum nightkill
Why? They are one of two remaining mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1235, Roden wrote:
In post 1231, Dunnstral wrote:He said that vampires couldn't be vigged, they could only be voted out.
So which is it Roden?
I really don't get how you are simultaneously calling me either mafia or hostile 3p and expecting me to be working with you in the hood, and revealing info in there like it's nothing
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

There may be only 2 remaining mafia, but I think literally everyone in the game scumread that slot and it speaks for itself how many guilties your hood had
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:21 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1239, Dunnstral wrote:
So which is it Roden?
I really don't get how you are simultaneously calling me either mafia or hostile 3p and expecting me to be working with you in the hood, and revealing info in there like it's nothing
Because if you're town-sided, everything works out fine and we still win. Otherwise, you just guilty yourself if something specific goes wrong that only someone in our hood could know about.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1212, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1208, Frozen Angel wrote:and targeting roden would also give a useless result based on what he claimed in sneak chat
Dang that's unfortunate that he also claimed to be immune to investigations right after making up a bunch of other stuff
He claimed what he got upgraded to and it would give him a green result if he wouldn't claim it. So he pretty much saved a cop check instead of being fake cleared. You are on sneak tree and you're changing facts = you are scum.
In post 1214, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1208, Frozen Angel wrote:I could not target dunnestral knowing he blocks all investigative actions now
I block reports, not actions. That's why I can be turned into a mason still.
and that why you can't be cop checked. You block reports not actions?! You make investigative actions hit a swarm of bats.

So you insisting on me checking you today in sneak chat even after the mod error thing and your skill reveal is absurdly scummy.

Your skill is equivalent of anti town utility and you responded to me that you have no anti town utility in general Mod error or not. The only thing I gave you a benefit of doubt was not believing it would be active all the time. doesn't change anything about me scum reading you.
In post 1213, Dunnstral wrote:My stance was that the cop check should have been used on someone besides Dwlee and we should just eliminate Dwlee anyway

Dwlee b eing mafia was pretty obvious. As a reminder, I role stopped Dwlee last night.
Are you credit hunting for this?! That is absolutely nothing to give you any kind of credit for. There was nearly no other slot I could check and I went with the best target between them.

And about the role stop, no one is even suggesting you're allied with dwlee. You're scum anyway.

The next lynch should be Dunnestral btw.
In post 1220, Dunnstral wrote:For this reason, Frozen Angel should actually unvote. If you are dying at the end of the day phase then you are just wasting exp. Even if you can still use it after you die, you should still unvote anyway and let somebody in warrior hood.
I want exp and it wont be wasted. I will not unvote

Stop trying to fix the today lynch. No one else should vote yet. Pushing for yume to vote is Incredibly scummy as well. Go back to your corner scum.

False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:24 am

Post by Dunnstral »

We actually only had one pseudo-guilty, which is me role stopping him, despite the sentiment earlier. And FA didn't listen to me when I said not to check Dwlee because of Roden's fake information.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1239, Dunnstral wrote:
So which is it Roden?
You've been changing what was discussed in hood. You're acting in my face where I can read everything there and in here.

This is actually gonna be mind blowing if anyone falls for your act in here when everyone else in sneak chat is saying what happened there for real.

He said he knows vampires are not town. He immidietly pushed to get a claim from you if you're a 3p that can side with town right after. Where in the f...ing earth did he even mention he suspects you're mafia? You're making shit up to make him less reliable that + everything else that happened proves you're the scum between the two.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1242, Frozen Angel wrote:Your skill is equivalent of anti town utility and you responded to me that you have no anti town utility in general Mod error or not.
How is that my fault?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

JJH, can we discuss who you think the last mafia is if it's not me/roden

Can you explain your townread on Yume?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1243, Dunnstral wrote:We actually only had one pseudo-guilty, which is me role stopping him, despite the sentiment earlier. And FA didn't listen to me when I said not to check Dwlee because of Roden's fake information.
This is another lie. Lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie

can I emphasize more? Roden claim makes perfect sense to me. Dunnstral is scum between the two.

and you role stopping dwlee was not a guilty

My other options to cop check were mastina and JJH. I town read both to a point that I was just ok with making sure we're on the right track

With dwlee being guilty 100% and you (or roden) having 1 scum I'm pretty sure we're already set for the game anyway

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I guess I'll out that I sent the .75 exp to jjh earlier today, and I don't know how Enchant was made aware of that (or why they revealed only that information)
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1245, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1242, Frozen Angel wrote:Your skill is equivalent of anti town utility and you responded to me that you have no anti town utility in general Mod error or not.
How is that my fault?
It's not? Its just something that got revealed you have which you were hiding on purpose at first when you thought it didn't come to play. But you got forced to reveal it. It's a scum mindset to keep such thing hidden and not claim it outright?!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”