Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Val89 »

I am aware. Neither will MegA, given .

Absolutely not my intent. This is the best play for town. I think I'm arguing with two fucking townies, as much as it hurts me to say, and no hunting is going to get done while I remain unresolved.

Let's end this now while how the rest of the player list is reading the other slots ambigious and give scum some difficulties in choosing a night kill. It's at least a one-for-one trade.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 396, MegAzumarill wrote:viewtopic.php?f=11&t=88251

Day 2 I pushed a claimed cop and got them elimmed.
Day 3 I play ATE and associative. falseassociative, despite not having any logical reason to have made my play the day before as town
Lol

LOL

Okay maybe it is the right call to vote Val here.

Lmao I feel like I don't see that every game I feel like you have a wider scum range than most players Azumarill.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 400, Val89 wrote:I am aware. Neither will MegA, given .

Absolutely not my intent. This is the best play for town. I think I'm arguing with two fucking townies, as much as it hurts me to say, and no hunting is going to get done while I remain unresolved.

Let's end this now while how the rest of the player list is reading the other slots ambigious and give scum some difficulties in choosing a night kill. It's at least a one-for-one trade.
Val is this your scum game
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Val89 »

Why not just hammer me and find out.

If you are town, do you honestly,
really
think we are getting any work done here today?

Mala is essentially confirmed scum by my flip. When we were discussing the claim in the hood, open claiming D1 was suggested as a good idea because even if scum shot inside our hood, that would end up good for town. You have to admire the nerve to be a party to that discussion and shoot JV anyway after they said they wouldn't push me, but now you get to reduce that pool down to one and demostrate why that was a bad move.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

IDK I feel morally obligated to give you a chance
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Val89 »

A chance at what, exactly?
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Val89 »

I have thought of something else, actually.

Before you lim her, ask Mala tomorrow to relay the other points I had pointing to kcda!scum from the hood last night. I've given enough already, but there is still something I saw as a potential perspective slip on D1 that I haven't brought up yet, and a possible example of TMI. Ask Mala to explain. She was evasive about her read on kcda (although she was with respect to her reads in general, just saying everyone alive was null or leanscum to her) and perhaps you will glean something from her reluctance or otherwise to do so. That is my legacy solve - Mala and KCDA.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Enchant »

UNVOTE:
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Val89 »

Well, my initially impression is THAT is scummy AF.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Enchant »

Screw you.

I sleep
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 369, Val89 wrote:
In post 365, Kcdaspot wrote:1.yes. I believed that 100% then
Can you explain two parts of your progression since then, please?

You 100% believed Andante was a vital scum PR with MegA and I was never lim town. Today, you WANT to vote MegA but I am your 'top spot'.

What was it that that happened between the two to change your read on me?
Why hasn't your read on MegA changed with the Andante flip?
Meg was always on my radar since the moment they started the wagon and got me to notice andante's behavior and then switching off. this was whom i was directing the ambitious town thing towards. mention somthing in passing -> an overzealous town (me) jumps on that -> they switch off and start looking pretty. thats what i saw.

The scum is one of you and Mala i said. if mala scum you are never lim otherwise you are auto lim. but that reason is getting shakier by each post...
In post 385, Val89 wrote:That's a complete misrep.
how?
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

unvote yourself dummy.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 406, Val89 wrote:I have thought of something else, actually.

Before you lim her, ask Mala tomorrow to relay the other points I had pointing to kcda!scum from the hood last night. I've given enough already, but there is still something I saw as a potential perspective slip on D1 that I haven't brought up yet, and a possible example of TMI. Ask Mala to explain. She was evasive about her read on kcda (although she was with respect to her reads in general, just saying everyone alive was null or leanscum to her) and perhaps you will glean something from her reluctance or otherwise to do so. That is my legacy solve - Mala and KCDA.

Huh
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Oh wait I got it. I didn't realize you were relaying that
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 405, Val89 wrote:A chance at what, exactly?
Producing a game solve so fierce it forces an NK
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

i'm just so grrr.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 359, MegAzumarill wrote:Val are you specifically informed someone in the hood is scum?
I believe we all got the same role PM wording obv for reasons can't quote it, but its "feasible" our hood can be of different alignments.
In post 360, Val89 wrote:I fullclaimed my role yesterday. I am explicitly
not
an
informed
Neighbour.
In post 324, Val89 wrote:I fullclaim Town Neighbour. I am in a hood with JV and Malakittens. My role PM explicitly refers to the fact that, paraphrasing, my neighbours are potential scum.
There are a number of explict reminders that quoting from private communications is against the rules, so the paraphrase is all I can give.

I will say that I am confident that JV received a identical PM to myself, and in the last discussion they had with mala on the topic through the night phase, they used a synomyn for 'very probable' when discussing the likleyhood or otherwise of scum exisiting in the hood, and said the circumstances in which they would be confident the hood was all town was if Mala flipped town. JV then refered her back to that answer, in a somewhat direct and forcefull manner (they suggested Mala was potentially illiterate, to give you clue), when she later explictly asked if JV had any plans to vote for me.
I just am curious if its a red herring on the "wording" which I was trying to get you and JV off. Obv i had enough of the conversation plus I needed to go to bed.
In post 367, Kcdaspot wrote:as for you yourself.... I don't believe anything you said about your neighborhood was a lie... but something just telling me that you are good at telling the truth while hiding your own alignment... i need mala to confirm your version of the events before i can speak further.
its true
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 375, Enchant wrote:I see quickhammer as fast resort to dispose vig, before someone from wagon arrive and unvote.

Because if this happens, Val like 99% will be used by vig for target practice, or elimmed instantly.

It's Terrible play as town, and Decent for scum.
Val was gonna die anyway. So he had nothing to lose by hammer. Now he wants to pass as idiot.

No. Don't.
I gotta agree with this. It feels like val was trying to save herself because if andante didnt follow the plan; she could have killed val rather than me and val was protecting herself.
In post 379, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 339, Val89 wrote:I obviously disagree that it was 'stupid' and 'absolutely terrible', else I wouldn't have done it, but OK, let's assume you aren't victims of hindsight, and that we were both wrong and it objectively was.

Why does that lead to you voting me today?
In post 340, Enchant wrote:"It was not dumb"

Okay, explain your reasoning to hammer.
Val if you're Town you need to admit you made a mistake, I think it will help your solves and it's a first step to trusting
You got balls coaching your partner in the actual thread rather than your PT ya'know.
In post 394, Enchant wrote:Can we just call Frog+Val team and call it a day?
:igmeou:

Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:08 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 417, Malakittens wrote:I gotta agree with this. It feels like val was trying to save herself because if andante didnt follow the plan; she could have killed val rather than me and val was protecting herself.
And just like that, any small residual doubt I had I wasn't supposed to take line in my PM wasn't supposed to be taken as "you are informed there is at least one mafia neighbour in your hood" has evaporated. This is a scumclaim. I know it's going to take my flip for you to see it, so get on with it.

VOTE: Val
In post 375, Enchant wrote:I see quickhammer as fast resort to dispose vig, before someone from wagon arrive and unvote.

Because if this happens, Val like 99% will be used by vig for target practice, or elimmed instantly.

It's Terrible play as town, and Decent for scum.
Val was gonna die anyway. So he had nothing to lose by hammer. Now he wants to pass as idiot.

No. Don't.
In post 337, MegAzumarill wrote:Andante could basically be treated as IC after a night, there's no good excuse
This is absolute bullshit. I hammered Andante because I thought she was fakeclaiming, but fuck it, regardless, I can give you the largest leeway on the doubt I can, and assume Prism confirmed in thread that yes, despite all the waffle and everything else, Andante was a mod-confirmed IC Macho Vig, and that my intent was solely to save myself, and it STILL would have been the play to hammer her. Why the fuck does MegA thing a dead macho vig, who used the only night action they would have gotten to shoot a town neighbour, would have been in anyway good for town?

Still, there is a possiblity that MegA, and to a lesser degree Enchant are just town idiots who see a dead town PR and think "well, fuck, the hammerer must be scum".

But that can't be said for Mala, suggesting I was protecting myself. She was there in the hood when the discussions went down. She knows full well the concern, if Andante turned out to a legit vig, she might chose to shoot me came from JV, not me, and I was talked into endorsing the ultimatum and yet - there you go - there is smoking gun that proves Mala is trying to mislead you about what happened in the hood. You won't believe it until you see a green flip, fair enough, but I don't want to see a single suggestion post-flip that Mala isn't scum.
In post 407, Enchant wrote:UNVOTE:
"VaL Is ScUM bEcAuSE hE haMMEreD AnDAnTe tO SaVE hIS SoRRy aSS!"

And yet, when I put my sorry ass on the line, that's your reaction.

It's almost as if Enchant is talking out of their arse.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

I'm serious if you town unvote yourself because one more Mis lim could lose us the game right here
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:20 am

Post by Val89 »

Where do you get that idea from?

It would take two votes to hammer me now, what with Enchant playing silly buggers, and you have a guarenteed scum between me and mala, just as you said yourself, no?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:20 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 418, Val89 wrote:Still, there is a possiblity that MegA, and to a lesser degree Enchant are just town idiots
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:24 am

Post by Val89 »

Well, I don't think the scum team is exactly Mala + Enchant + MegA, so that description fairly applies to at least one of the last two.

In fairness, I don't think this 1D mafia is because you are literally stupid people, I just think you are overgamed as hell and not giving this one the attention it deserves. Yeah, I see you.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:26 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 422, Val89 wrote:Well, I don't think the scum team is exactly Mala + Enchant + MegA, so that description fairly applies to at least one of the last two.

In fairness, I don't think this 1D mafia is because you are literally stupid people, I just think you are overgamed as hell and not giving this one the attention it deserves. Yeah, I see you.

Ha-h...

ha...
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:41 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 419, Kcdaspot wrote:I'm serious if you town unvote yourself because one more Mis lim could lose us the game right here
Let's say you believe that. It's almost as if you know I'm town and this would be a mislim.

A post or two ago, I was your top choice of lim. What is it about this particular game state now that has prompted this 180?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”