Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too
In post 743, Enchant wrote:
I will participate in challenge.

Uh.
Can someone clarify to me how this challenge works? I don't understand due language issues.
I need replace every four word with "Four" in every four post?

No, the fourth
word
at the start of the post above you

So you would
word
post like this
word
if you wanted
word
to complete the
word
challenge. 4 times

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:06 pm

Post by Enchant »

Also there's no conftowns.

Gypix claims he only received new ability, not which Titus and Gypix expected.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

You only waste 0.25 by sending to someone outside of hood
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So who are you saying is clear, Titus?

Why does Gypyx being a neighborizor clear him?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by Enchant »

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by Enchant »

Did i pass?

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 688, Ginngie wrote:

Last night I was your lovely host for the scummies. Now every year may be a bit boring as we all know the scummies are for show. I was on stage doing my routine, and made a joke about LLD's pet lion who was losing their mane. In the lions defense, LLD rushed the stage and thwapped me across the face. Needless to say, with the scummy academy on my side, LLD has been ejected from the event.

Lady Lambdadelta was:
Spoiler: Lady Lambdadelta
Phoenix with a Changling Rider
Your Ability is to: As the reigning champion of last years league, you get first round picks and have the ability to create your own neighborhood and recruit one player per Night phase to join your roster.

Along with being equipped with a primary ability, you also start off with a passive. As a Changling, your posts will be deformed in the sense that you must reverse the use of uppercase and lowercase letters. (hERE IS HOW i WOULD GIVE AN EXAMPLE).

Win Conditions
-You are aligned with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated plus one town alive.
-Your skillset is Warrior, here you can talk with others who share your skillset.
Warrior Neighborhood

Day 2 will last 14 days and deadline will be Tuesday, March 29th @ 10 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-12 21:00:00)
Who is "Phoenix" here?

Does this flavor 'reigning champion of last years league' fit the character? If it does I'm taking that as confirmation that this was LLD's original role, because the flavor is a part of the role.

Open question

And yes Enchant

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by Enchant »

Everyone received what they submitted, or atleast looking like so.
No?

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 744, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 688, Ginngie wrote:Your Ability is to: As the reigning champion of last years league, you get first round picks and have the ability to create your own neighborhood and recruit one player per Night phase to join your roster.

Along with being equipped with a primary ability, you also start off with a passive.
As a Changling, your posts will be deformed in the sense that you must reverse the use of uppercase and lowercase letters. (hERE IS HOW i WOULD GIVE AN EXAMPLE).
You're lying Titus

LLD was the one following this post restriction yesterday, not Gypyx. This was LLD's role.

Oh, well that was just easily disproven lol

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by Enchant »

Could be two neiborizers be same alignment?

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by Roden »

Could be two neiborizers Could be two neiborizers Could be two neiborizers Could be two neiborizers

Yes they could be the same alignment, but it isn't guaranteed one way or the other.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by Enchant »

Could be two neiborizers Could be two neiborizers Could be two neiborizers Could be two neiborizers
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by Roden »

This challenge is ridiculous lmao
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by Enchant »

Trading sanity at XP.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm willing to play today slow and not jump to conclusions. With that said, the mage neighborhood isn't making a lot of sense to me right now. I need to hear more about what the original plan was and how it was meant to clear anybody. I need to know who gypyx neighborized. Who are the alleged clears right now, and why?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by Enchant »

We believed Gypix could turn in Masoniser.............................................................

Naive is it?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 758, Roden wrote:
In post 744, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 688, Ginngie wrote:Your Ability is to: As the reigning champion of last years league, you get first round picks and have the ability to create your own neighborhood and recruit one player per Night phase to join your roster.

Along with being equipped with a primary ability, you also start off with a passive.
As a Changling, your posts will be deformed in the sense that you must reverse the use of uppercase and lowercase letters. (hERE IS HOW i WOULD GIVE AN EXAMPLE).
You're lying Titus

LLD was the one following this post restriction yesterday, not Gypyx. This was LLD's role.

Oh, well that was just easily disproven lol

The top part.

Gypyx would confirm the swap happened.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 765, Enchant wrote:We believed Gypix could turn in Masoniser.............................................................

Naive is it?

Yes.

Me plus LLD plus Gypyx plus whomever he picked would basically seal the game. Sure, we didn't know what would happen but no scum in their right mind would chance mang conftown.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 767, Titus wrote:
In post 765, Enchant wrote:We believed Gypix could turn in Masoniser.............................................................

Naive is it?

Yes.

Me plus LLD plus Gypyx plus whomever he picked would basically seal the game. Sure, we didn't know what would happen but no scum in their right mind would chance mang conftown.
Did you folks think to use the rolestopper on Gypyx as well so they couldn't simply be roleblocked after all that in thread planning?

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:49 pm

Post by Enchant »

Dunnstral wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

Naive is it?

Yes.

Did you folks think to use the rolestopper on Gypyx as well so they couldn't simply be roleblocked after all that in thread planning?

Not really...

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:49 pm

Post by Enchant »

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 768, Dunnstral wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

Naive is it?

Yes.

Nope, but Gypyx wasn't supposed to use the role at all. That was to alleviate concerns that he had some sort of super secret role he had to use that night, which was speculated.

Also, a rolestopper would have prevented me from funneling his role to LLD.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 769, Dunnstral wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too
Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:51 pm

Post by Enchant »

Challenge which you not bothering doing again.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”