jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

Because there were in fact two people in the game who went into the night phase with 0.75 experience, with Gypyx being the other one, and I got Yume to send Gypyx that needed 0.25 exp

It was an experiment to see whether you actually cooperated

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 704, Dunnstral wrote:I used my engineer on Gypyx like I said I would, by the way. Should have confirmed that here earlier. Can the mage hood confirm that too?

Yes, that totally confused the living daylights out of us. It was the plan for Shiro to upgrade Gypyx, not Dunn.

This just creates a fair amount of confusion.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 725, jjh927 wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

Because there were in fact two people in the game who went into the night phase with 0.75 experience, with Gypyx being the other one, and I got Yume to send Gypyx that needed 0.25 exp

It was an experiment to see whether you actually cooperated

I think we just wound up clusterfucking ourselves. I think both you and Yume gave me the .25 as that happened to me twice.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by jjh927 »

My fourth post just came up and just now you keep just posting and that just fucks up my ability to post back

Like, I still think you're mechanically inept this game but I'm pretty sure if EITHER ONE of you claimed to have reached a whole number of experience due to a gift the other one would also have claimed that and you'd have realised the intention was that you can put them together to do something

rather than, you know, the selfish play

At any rate, this is probably the better vote now
VOTE: Gypyx
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Well yours of .25 and Reinhardt gave me one. That got me to 2.25. So no Yume didn't.

Names aren't on the gifts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 728, jjh927 wrote:My fourth post just came up and just now you keep just posting and that just fucks up my ability to post back

Like, I still think you're mechanically inept this game but I'm pretty sure if EITHER ONE of you claimed to have reached a whole number of experience due to a gift the other one would also have claimed that and you'd have realised the intention was that you can put them together to do something

rather than, you know, the selfish play

At any rate, this is probably the better vote now
VOTE: Gypyx
We were actually trying to coordinate but we ran out of time.

Second, Gypyx is confirmed not lying.

Read LLD's flip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:44 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh, Yume might be scum with gypyx then. That's pretty funny

I made it explicitly clear in the hood. Yume acknowledged it was Gypyx I wanted her to send exp to. There is no way anyone could have fucked it up. However, you can't send 0.25 exp to someone you do share a hood with- so, if they're both in the scum PT it wouldn't be possible to send and Yume would need some kind of cover.

PEdit: fuck my maths was off; you would have started with 1 exp because you didn't retry the challenge. I am a fool

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:44 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah okay this one's on me

You both would have had 1 exp at the start of the night phase already

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:45 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

Ah well- enchant can give you 0.5 exp this phase and you can upgrade someone

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:45 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

@jjh, I'm so not on your wavelength on the experience gift thing.

Gypyx is literally confirmed to not be lying about his role though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:49 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm .5 short of upgrading now if we had a mechanical reason to upgrade prior to nightfall.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The mechanical reason is that the abilities are just another thing like the other active abilities in this game, many of which can be used at literally any time
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:54 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Regarding the experience gift thing, my maths was 0.25 off on almost everyone in your hood. Kinda a blunder really

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 726, Titus wrote:
In post 704, Dunnstral wrote:I used my engineer on Gypyx like I said I would, by the way. Should have confirmed that here earlier. Can the mage hood confirm that too?

Yes, that totally confused the living daylights out of us. It was the plan for Shiro to upgrade Gypyx, not Dunn.

This just creates a fair amount of confusion.
, ,

All four members of your hood missed these three posts?

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Gypyx is confirmed not to have lied about his neighbouring role, but the way these things get upgraded is, as I suspected last day phase, the third pick, and so he had 0 chance of becoming a masoniser and I don't really understand how you could have thought he would become a masoniser if you were one
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by Enchant »

I will participate in challenge.

Uh.
Can someone clarify to me how this challenge works? I don't understand due language issues.
I need replace every four word with "Four" in every four post?

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 688, Ginngie wrote:Your Ability is to: As the reigning champion of last years league, you get first round picks and have the ability to create your own neighborhood and recruit one player per Night phase to join your roster.

Along with being equipped with a primary ability, you also start off with a passive.
As a Changling, your posts will be deformed in the sense that you must reverse the use of uppercase and lowercase letters. (hERE IS HOW i WOULD GIVE AN EXAMPLE).
You're lying Titus

LLD was the one following this post restriction yesterday, not Gypyx. This was LLD's role.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 717, Titus wrote:
In post 714, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 711, Titus wrote:I will not be participating. I don't understand the rules and it would screw with my posting.

I can confirm that someone other than Shiro upgraded Dunn which threw me for a loop but what else is new. Gypyx now has LLD's role and vice versa. That was my failsafe in case Gypyx was lying. LLD wanted a new role and getting three town in a link was too much to pass up.
First of all, I wasn't upgraded. I'm assuming this is a typo.

Second, explain to me what Gypyx and LLD did. LLD claimed the role she flipped as.

Can you explain how Gypyx is clear?

Gypyx did nothing.
LLD did nothing but give me some of her exp.
I swapped Gypyx role with LLD.
Thus, if Gypyx had be lying,LLD would have flipped with his lie or she would have claimed it.
How did you swap their roles? Can you explain this?
In post 736, Titus wrote:I'm .5 short of upgrading now if we had a mechanical reason to upgrade prior to nightfall.
Upgrading to what? Did you spend the experience to buy the Engineer 1-shot?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Am I misunderstanding the above somehow?

Start from the beginning. If gypyx is a neighborizer, who is in the neighborhood? And how is it confirmed?
In post 731, jjh927 wrote:However, you can't send 0.25 exp to someone you do share a hood with- so, if they're both in the scum PT it wouldn't be possible to send and Yume would need some kind of cover.
I doubt it works like that

Or rather, they could send 1 xp for 1 xp then?

So I'm not sure what the deal is

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 712, Roden wrote:Where are the conftown Titus?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by Enchant »

If you outside of hood with person, you waste 0.75XP to send 0.25XP.
If you are in hood, you just transfer 1XP without problems.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I think only one ability was swapped, which indicates something in Titus' role PM's wording probably could have given her a hint that you get 1 ability per pick you made

I asked Ginngie regarding the exp and it definitely works like that. They could send the 1 exp instead but that is a greater amount than the 0.5 cost for sending 0.25, which might make things not add up

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”