Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:42 pm

Post by Enchant »

Mod allowing game where everyone can buy bulletproof at first night?

Of course. If so, then mafia have unlimited strongman and buying bulletproof is useless. But why add useless component in game? To prevent Vig? Okay, why Vig exist then?

Exactly.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 543, Frozen Angel wrote:How would a ninja active work here?

There is literally no way.

Same with miller

so I'm almost sure bulletproof is passive too.

it just suggests town has Vig, mafia has strong man and all first three utility in these trees are anti town utilities. in some sense.

Active use Ninja is a real thing, like active use strongman or janitor. Active use miller is not a real thing. Bulletproof is usually passive, but upon consideration I could see that being an active ability as well.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:48 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 551, Enchant wrote:Mod allowing game where everyone can buy bulletproof at first night?

Of course. If so, then mafia have unlimited strongman and buying bulletproof is useless. But why add useless component in game? To prevent Vig? Okay, why Vig exist then?

Exactly.

why cop and tracker would exist in game if everyone get miller or ninja?

so then you might argue that they wont exist

then what will

exactly
In post 549, Enchant wrote:You acting surprised when more than one player want you dead is strange.

I'm not stressed or surprised at all. I said before that I can die at some point in game on my own so lynching me is pretty much anti town to even pursue. and even if I wouldn't die no one would dare lynch me the moment I claim.

Not that it matters anyway

I'm a very good solver specially when people go after me. It allows me to make these kind of conversation with people to sort them. Titus shiro dunn and many others who remember my play style should know that

Also the way you use your skill means everything. Ofcourse its a valid place to form a read. Why would you even promise titus that if you don't town read the slot? Its not like there was a mechanical reason there. you promised a slot you don't town read that they can just deny challenge as you can gift them the exp regardless. Why would you do that if your read is not a town lean?

So here we are

False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:51 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 552, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 543, Frozen Angel wrote:How would a ninja active work here?

There is literally no way.

Same with miller

so I'm almost sure bulletproof is passive too.

it just suggests town has Vig, mafia has strong man and all first three utility in these trees are anti town utilities. in some sense.

Active use Ninja is a real thing, like active use strongman or janitor. Active use miller is not a real thing. Bulletproof is usually passive, but upon consideration I could see that being an active ability as well.
Thats good if its active.

That means no one will ever use ninja if they are town so less anti town utility there you can just act like it doesn't exist to not mess a town track up (and scum track means almost nothing its a role madness game)

that's why I thought its probably some sort of passive like how miller is. if it isn't then good. changes nothing about what I mentioned so far in any way.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:51 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

No U

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:06 pm

Post by Enchant »

Ninja and Miller is blatant anti-town utility, Ninja exist to give scum "WHAT IF TRACKER EXIST" incentive to buy, and Miller just plainly scares off people because "Anti-Town".
I making no claims if Tracker/Watcher or anything exist. But kills exist 100%, therefore it would be overkill to add Passive "All players die only after 2 NKs" just for 1XP, without reasonable counter.

Claims i using ability like not town is outrageous, because if i am not town, i just not claiming ability and bust whatever i want. You trying to make me feel bad for using it "Not in town benefit" while i use it in town benefit is some twisted way of thinking.

I don't care about style what you using, if you know you using this style and flex it around, you could abuse it. If i say, i only say "Banana" as town, i will say Banana in every game and then tell i am town for that. Go disapprove.
For now you just get triggered when mentioned and trying to kill all accusators. Me not knowing about your cute persona doesh't make me scum.

Also, weird flex about moderator, but ok.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:21 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 533, Titus wrote:
In post 531, Enchant wrote:
@Mod

You need to retry challenge instantly you noticed it failed, or you could wait for a bit?

In post 528, Roden wrote:
In post 505, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 502, Titus wrote:
In post 499, jjh927 wrote:Honestly I anticipate I will commit two crimes of a similar level to enchant's over the course of this game

We win if we work together. Too many cooks spoil the broth and give scum a place to hide.

you have not explained any of your plan to us

I'm not going to just nod my head and say yes i trust you when i literally have no clue what you are planning to do

Unless the people in Gypy's hood start telling us what exactly Gypy did that earned them a town read and a free max level skill tree, I see no reason not to elim them.
Gave us a gameplan to get anywhere from three to five conftown.
HoW dO wE kNoW tHaT tHe PlAn Is GuArAnTeEd To WoRk?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:23 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Where did I say you're scum because you mentioned me in specific or that I am town cause I reacted to that

I had a very well explained concern with you mentioning "two slots" (doesn't matter I am there - in that context and in the way you did and it didn't settle well by me as it felt like you're budding the slot pushing you to depressure and redirect their attention.

I just said it, I dont care about your read on me. Players' reads on me in this game doesn't matter.

--------------

No about the mechanics. The whole discussion over it is 100% wifom. I also agree and said that those two are anti town utility I just said ninja being active makes it lesser anti town utility as town can decide to not use it. and my argument was that these skill all being passive makes sense from a design perspective.

But that doesn't matter

What matters is you pushing for mage tree in spite of your bleif that BP is active. If BP is active you can save a town (you if you are town). Doictor is on another slot. and then advertising it to everyone else.

Its just a paradox. You want a town slot saved by going toward both trees yea? You dont want your slot saved but another however that you wont know if they are town or mafia. This makes this whole thing nonesensical from any perspectives.

If you were under this belief that its a passive like me, sure, you want the active doctor over the passive 1 shot BP, sure. But you think it's not. How can you explain this paradox?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

That is extremely naive to not even consider the possibility of town tracker/watcher/cop existence seeing how those ninja and miller stuff are thrown in the mess. The entire "planning" for that tree should be done in a way to give us most benefits with least damage caused. Thats how town mindset looks at it

I don't think you have such mindset.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:42 pm

Post by Enchant »

Let's calm down and talk normally. Well maybe you are calm Idk.

Why me pursuing mage tree damages town, expect for me being Miller?
I agree that Mage ability is not best in the world, but i believe hidden ability should compensate that.

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:45 pm

Post by Shiro »

Shiro happy noises because FA is town

3/5
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:06 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 560, Enchant wrote:Let's calm down and talk normally. Well maybe you are calm Idk.

I agree that Mage ability is not best in the world, but i believe hidden ability should compensate that.

So I wasnt saying you persuing mage tree for yourself damages town. I was just pointing out how advertising mage tree as best tree is anti town in general. and I was arguing how contradictory it is for you to pursue for doctor over bullet proof when you're insisting the BP is active.

but Yeah this is a good argument from you, "hidden ability" compensates for these anti town utilities. I think it might benefit town overall if we just spread and pursue those skills.

I personally believe, we need to all claim on which tree we're gonna work on and we need to spread out - with the majority going for warrior tree to reduce possible anti-town ness mechanical wise unless if there is a fear about it having a negative impact (claiming the tree you wanna pursue) but I cant think of any right now

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 561, Shiro wrote:Shiro happy noises because FA is town

3/5

Hoi shiro

whats your current read on titus, LLD and enchant?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

No U

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 562, Frozen Angel wrote:I personally believe, we need to all claim on which tree we're gonna work on and we need to spread out - with the majority going for warrior tree to reduce possible anti-town ness mechanical wise unless if there is a fear about it having a negative impact (claiming the tree you wanna pursue) but I cant think of any right now
I don't think that this is a good idea

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 562, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 560, Enchant wrote:Let's calm down and talk normally. Well maybe you are calm Idk.

So I wasnt saying you persuing mage tree for yourself damages town. I was just pointing out how advertising mage tree as best tree is anti town in general. and I was arguing how contradictory it is for you to pursue for doctor over bullet proof when you're insisting the BP is active.

but Yeah this is a good argument from you, "hidden ability" compensates for these anti town utilities. I think it might benefit town overall if we just spread and pursue those skills.

I personally believe, we need to all claim on which tree we're gonna work on and we need to spread out - with the majority going for warrior tree to reduce possible anti-town ness mechanical wise unless if there is a fear about it having a negative impact (claiming the tree you wanna pursue) but I cant think of any right now

It was mostly joke (We live in Mage supremacy after all), but i am not gonna really blame someone for going something they want. I personally upset when someone not letting play how i want. Watch play overall to see, if it's just excuse to go explain their check.

In hood i gived my wish to get hidden ability ASAP and then publically announce what it does, to consider if it's worth it. I even had plan to achieve it in first night, for which i yes, blackmailed Gypix. More over, i am best suited person in lobby for going mage tree, and that's not just because i am overall useless gamesense and bad NK first night. I can't reveal it just that though.
Sadly it's not happening anymore, as we highly fucked up with challenges.

There's no way to know if someone is truthfull. There's no way to know if someone will really truthfully go Warrior, or instead go Sneak. Bulletproof/Bodyguard are hardly possible to prove.
Rolestops/Ninja are both useful ability for mafia to have, so mafia 100% just go sneak. So claiming just gives mafia information.

Mage? Well... How to say. It LOOKS like it's bad. For both factions. Therefore, hidden ability should be good... If it's not, i am rioting.

About my usage of ability. I am just sick of this, because i trying to promote my plan, but instead i like talking with walls, one of these just blindly accuses me disregarding words, second one plainly doesh't post (he even posted his last post without looking hood duh). One Shiro i considered adequate and town.
Like, i am not saying i am good for this, but you should understand that talking with walls is not healthy. Now i don't even believe they are town, but also i need them.

In other words, imagine being SUPPORT ROLE.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:25 pm

Post by Enchant »

LoL
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 531, Enchant wrote:
@Mod

You need to retry challenge instantly you noticed it failed, or you could wait for a bit?

In post 1, Ginngie wrote:--Must retry before what would have been their next challenge post
In post 536, Frozen Angel wrote:@MOD How does these 1 shot skills work?
All roles will be explained upon purchase.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:54 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 563, Frozen Angel wrote:Hoi shiro

whats your current read on titus, LLD and enchant?
Tbh honest intially I disliked LLD because I dislike the "I would never do that as" angle. Which imo made my read on pooky more of this case is meh.

I think Titus is town and Enchant is well, initially Enchant was trying to mechanically do the best thing for the trees and what not which seemed town trying to mech solve, now things are weird and I don't know how to fully process it.

Like enchant wanted to optimise exp input to so one of us gets the secret mage abbility, thing is they never wanted to take it themselves. Honestly at least from the hood side of things I think the Titus v Enchant is more of a misunderstanding than an actual thing.

Also I dont see why scum that can give xp just dont keep that power among themselves and reveal the info.

4/5
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Shiro »

GuN tO mY hEaD i WoUlD sAy ToWn AlL tBh
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 207, Dunnstral wrote:Shiro votes are bad, they're just not here. There are better votes on players who are here. Gypyx, Yume, Reinhardt.

In post 414, Dunnstral wrote:Shiro's posting is really lame.

Yume posting AtE is really lame.

Enchant feels like town this game.

I assume we have a reason to keep Gypyx alive.

Would maybe vote for Pooky. I don't like that only makes sense if Gypyx is scum, could be focusing on the wrong thing as scum.

VOTE: Shiro

In post 535, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Yume

Decided I'd rather push this than Shiro today

Honestly Dun is the one I am more eeeeeeeehhhh on because of this thought process. And the fact that he never actually went ahead to push Yume

1/5
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:00 am

Post by Shiro »

Oh and it doesnt help that Titus whole plan hinges on Gypyx not having lied about his role and her assumption something that could very well not be the case.

It has a high chance of solving itself though so that is something she is right about.

2/5
To me:
About me:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 572, Shiro wrote:Oh and it doesnt help that Titus whole plan hinges on Gypyx not having lied about his role and her assumption something that could very well not be the case.

It has a high chance of solving itself though so that is something she is right about.

2/5
It doesn't. That just triggers a different scenario, which I won't go into yet. That will only be done if it happens

Also, Enchant not wanting the experience for themselves is bullshit. If that was the case, they would have had no problem giving it to me as per our agreement since I don't need upgrading. I don't need to be mechanically correct to follow an agreed upon plan.

Enchant can have an accident with all the exp or funnel it to scum. They need to be leashed or die.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:29 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 573, Titus wrote:
In post 572, Shiro wrote:Oh and it doesnt help that Titus whole plan hinges on Gypyx not having lied about his role and her assumption something that could very well not be the case.

2/5
It doesn't. That just triggers a different scenario, which I won't go into yet. That will only be done if it happens

Also, Enchant not wanting the experience for themselves is bullshit. If that was the case, they would have had no problem giving it to me as per our agreement since I don't need upgrading. I don't need to be mechanically correct to follow an agreed upon plan.

Enchant can have an accident with all the exp or funnel it to scum. They need to be leashed or die.
Titus can have an accident with all the exp or funnel it to scum. They need to be leashed or die.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”