Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Enchant »

I wanted to speedrun hidden mage ability to see what it does.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:04 am

Post by jjh927 »

Fwiw Enchant, you probably already know this but optimal use of your ability in the short term is to give the exp to someone who retries the challenge and is gonna succeed and then be on wagon, or someone who succeeds the challenge first try without being on wagon, since the integers are the important thresholds and the beginning of the night phase is the most important time.

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 499, jjh927 wrote:Honestly I anticipate I will commit two crimes of a similar level to enchant's over the course of this game

We win if we work together. Too many cooks spoil the broth and give scum a place to hide.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 501, jjh927 wrote:Fwiw Enchant, you probably already know this but optimal use of your ability in the short term is to give the exp to someone who retries the challenge and is gonna succeed and then be on wagon, or someone who succeeds the challenge first try without being on wagon, since the integers are the important thresholds and the beginning of the night phase is the most important time.

Yeah. That's why i suggested to give for one of them. So they get 2XP still.

Charity is over though. I don't want to use my ability just to compensate Titus lazyness. Or Gypix lazyness. Or whatever lazyness. FUCKING TRY AS WELL.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

Do you want to switch focus to reads a bit? Anyone you want to talk about, Enchant?

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:12 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 502, Titus wrote:
In post 499, jjh927 wrote:Honestly I anticipate I will commit two crimes of a similar level to enchant's over the course of this game

We win if we work together. Too many cooks spoil the broth and give scum a place to hide.

you have not explained any of your plan to us

I'm not going to just nod my head and say yes i trust you when i literally have no clue what you are planning to do

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:12 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

LoL
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

FrOm WhAt I uNdErStAnD oF tItUs' PlAn, It InVoLvEs HoArDiNg ExP oN dEsIgNaTeD pLaYeRs WiTh No ReGaRd FoR pRaCtIcAlItY
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

I also think it's possible there may be a fundamental misunderstanding about what it means to upgrade a role PM, but time will tell on that front.

Given that in my case my role PM is an inconceivable mashup of two of my picks, these being the entire seasonal anime 'Life with an ordinary guy who reincarnated into a total fantasy knockout' and the character Rit from 'Banished from the hero's party I decided to live a quiet life in the countryside' from which information I feel there is no way you could guess my role, I am concerned that an upgrade to my role PM might introduce my third pick of Bojji from 'Ranking of Kings' to this mixture somehow rather than being a direct upgrade to the role.

I mean, it could be played straight and improve the abilities in a more predictable way, but please stop assuming it will

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Gypyx »

hey so, just popping in, but this time it actually ain't lazyness, i'm moving houses and kinda not having much time for mafia left in between, sorry to leave y'all hanging
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:22 am

Post by jjh927 »

Booo, give us reads

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 504, jjh927 wrote:Do you want to switch focus to reads a bit? Anyone you want to talk about, Enchant?

As i said, i more interested in discovering secrets, but only practical reason Gypix alive is claim and helping with XP, because he doesh't bother even to post.

Shiro is town most likely.

I want decapitate Titus, but let's see how our plan passes. If it even performs.

Frozen Angel and Yume is people i am confortable to kill.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 509, Gypyx wrote:hey so, just popping in, but this time it actually ain't lazyness, i'm moving houses and kinda not having much time for mafia left in between, sorry to leave y'all hanging
RETRY CHALLENGE.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Enchant »

LoL
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Enchant »

Not now, when we plan to hammer someone.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I have been sneaking in game and following conversations here and there. This next week I'm on a trip so I'm not really "here" to be as active as I am usually in a game of mafia for personal reasons. But I have a role that fits my personality so much and fits the character I chose so much that I just can't pass on the game so you'll have to accept my apology for sticking in this game.

I will die. I mean at some point in game it just gonna happen but I wont tell when nor I will explain how and why. so I'm not sure if upgrading me in any way is the best idea unless if somehow magically upgrading my role keeps me alive which I don't think is the case.

For most part this game is filled with mechanics talks and not people making conversations and pushing people for their read making. I don't see much of a "why you have that read that makes no sense because you said this and that" or "why would you get from here to there" stuff. mechanics talk don't solve slots. they help to a point guiding actions but if its all we do we will end up nowhere

Let me start with a question
In post 511, Enchant wrote:Frozen Angel and Yume is people i am confortable to kill.
Out of all slots in game you decided to name me and yume slot which were pretty much nonexistent. why do I feel this is manufactured cause titus said this earlier?
In post 421, Titus wrote:Frozen Angel - Would compromise vote at EoD but get an icky feeling when thinking about doing it
Yume - Same as FA
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 515, Frozen Angel wrote: Out of all slots in game you decided to name me and yume slot which were pretty much nonexistent.
You suddenly turned active instead of prodging.

So maybe not so wrong?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

And no. You will not hammer anyone when we have so much time left in day 1 when we have 20 pages of almost nothing as no slot been doing close to any work to solve the game in public

I feel like there had been a lot of activity in hoods and Thats so anti town in this sense that it hides major information for solving slots hidden. On other hands, we have no insurance that hoods are safe as we have no list of people who can read those chats.

so not sure why would you make mechanical plans in a hood and push it through in thread in this manner and if it was a good idea or not. I find the intention town motivated however

pedit: Did you even bother to ISO me or did you just decide to mention me as your suspect cause titus did?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 517, Frozen Angel wrote:And no. You will not hammer anyone
It's just started, already funny.

Also, i didn't want to push it in thread, i just achieved highest level of frustration, because Titus is impossible to reason.

About ISO, actually yes, but it's funny to see from person who prodges.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 518, Enchant wrote:
In post 517, Frozen Angel wrote:And no. You will not hammer anyone
It's just started, already funny.

Also, i didn't want to push it in thread, i just achieved highest level of frustration, because Titus is impossible to reason.

About ISO, actually yes, but it's funny to see from person who prodges.

Well I'm on vacation, holidays, persian new year holidays as I'm Iranian. I'll be home next week. Yesterday I've been to Dastak, a small city north of Iran. Had a 1 meter long kebab. 4 hour driving to go there and 4 hour to come back but it was so worth it. then we went on a boat in Anzali port and went sightseeing for 2 hours earlier today. 100% recommended. so yeah I prod dodged

My question was how you got to that kill list out of all solvable slots and to understand why you waited for titus to announce they might be persuaded for them before you announce it in thread? now I must ask, how is this coming form the person who prod dodges is funny? like are you laughing now or should others laugh to it? is it because idk, people who prod dodge are funny? or did you find something funny in my ISO in particular that was funny?

regarding my ISO again, I only prod dodged once and already discussed about of several important game trends and events in my earlier posts when I had time to make a post and there is only one prod dodge in particular in my ISO. So how do you only remember me only by my prod dodge if you did ISO me and how do you find me asking about it funny?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

SoRrY fOr BoMbInG yOu WiTh QuEsTiOnS :shifty:

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Enchant »

There was nothing interesting in your ISO.

Also i don't remember seeing you go VLA in any of them, which are more senseble than prodging later. Your comments didn't impress either.

... Cool, now i look toxic. I need sleep.

About Titus. Well. Fuck i know, i don't understand her at all. It's miracle we even have same mind.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

You didnt have same mind though. she said she will hate herself but might vote at eod. You just went outright to kill us right afterward. feels interesting as she was pressuring you.

and no I didn't go vla. I was following game and taking some small notes. There is nothing interesting in my iso doesn't equal to me only prod dodging. There is nothing sortable in my iso as I have not been engaged much in real time conversations, doesn't mean I haven't been following the game.

you still didn't answer why you decided to go after "non existant slots" so suddenly there. you were in middle of an actual discussion with other slots but you just decided to switch. where did this come from?

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 512, Enchant wrote:
In post 509, Gypyx wrote:hey so, just popping in, but this time it actually ain't lazyness, i'm moving houses and kinda not having much time for mafia left in between, sorry to leave y'all hanging
RETRY CHALLENGE.

ThEy MiSsEd ThEiR cHaNcE aLrEaDy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 460, Titus wrote:
In post 457, Enchant wrote:If she perform same stupidity, i give it to Mastina for my amusement.
I thought energy was only passable within hoods. Otherwise, we just pour it into LLD.
What if somebody has an ability to steal someones energy?

This is a bad idea anyway. It wastes a lot of exp for people who are not in LLD's hood. Also LLD doesn't inherently use the exp better than other people. 2/3 of the visible abilities is something that affects somebody else rather than the person who has the exp. So what ends up happening is that LLD becomes a 1-shot bodyguard/rolestopper/doctor/engineer and then gets roleblocked or strongman killed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”