skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:01 am

Post by skitzer »

I really don't know where to start after that reread, but Empking filled up the majority of day 2, and the gif scenes were more interesting than that.

massive has piqued my interest though. With his six posts, he's random voted a scum (mafia often do that, don't they?), joined on to pop's lynch wagon, and wonders why he hasn't won yet.

Scum to me, especially for someone who has been on the site FIVE years.
Vote: massive
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:42 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

farside22 wrote:post 28 BW page two already?
I only wagoned on page 2 because I was too slow to wagon on page 1.
farside22 wrote:Post 245 how was ckd using chainsaw defense?
He was attacking BlakAdder for his vote on tajo, without giving his own opinion on the tajo wagon.
farside22 wrote:post 394 there is so much more going on I don't get this vote. So far unimpressed.
CKD attacked Cybele day 1 for the "just kidding, unvote skitzer" thing. When I attacked Cybele day 2 for the same reason, which she still hadn't yet answered for, CKD actively tried to shoot down the attack. Even if he became more suspicious of someone else, he still shouldn't find it necessary to stop my Cybele attack if his Cybele attack was genuine.
Do you want your possessions identified?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:49 am

Post by farside22 »

EA: The point is I'm not sure if you are just tunnel vision or not reading the game, but there was a lot more going on at post 394 then CKD and cybele. Do you even have a suspect or thoughts on who is scum and why upon reading the game?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:03 am

farside22 wrote:EA: The point is I'm not sure if you are just tunnel vision or not reading the game, but there was a lot more going on at post 394 then CKD and cybele. Do you even have a suspect or thoughts on who is scum and why upon reading the game?
Did you miss the posts where I argued why I didn't care for the BlakAdder wagon, asked for the Empking case, disagreed with the Empking case, agreed with the new Empking case, and now today where I'm voting Rush? What exactly am I missing with my "tunnel vision or not reading the game" here?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:03 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

farside wrote:SG for really hanging back and having no opinion of her own. Active lurkering without saying anything.
My votes showed my opinion. I didn't believe Emp or Tajo were scum. I didn't vote them. I voted BA, who I did believe was scum. My thoughts were already said by those who posted before me.

-blink- I don't remember seeing massive post very much.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
farside22 wrote:EA: The point is I'm not sure if you are just tunnel vision or not reading the game, but there was a lot more going on at post 394 then CKD and cybele. Do you even have a suspect or thoughts on who is scum and why upon reading the game?
Did you miss the posts where I argued why I didn't care for the BlakAdder wagon, asked for the Empking case, disagreed with the Empking case, agreed with the new Empking case, and now today where I'm voting Rush? What exactly am I missing with my "tunnel vision or not reading the game" here?
Yup. I saw that on day 2. Why did you wait to day 2 to really say anything else beside the whole Cybele and CKD comments?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:16 am

Post by massive »

It's my first "big game" in a very long time and ... well, here, I'll admit it: You all are too random for me. The younger generation has become a string of injokes and pure luck and not real mafia hunting skills. I can't even tell you why we lynched the people we lynched. I know that the mafias have been doing all the town's work, though.

skitzer
: With five of the eight deaths in the game being bad guys, do you still worry about winning the game?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:26 am

Post by skitzer »

Of course! What if DR had put in some weird Cult Recruiter, and the possiblilty of the Night 1 recruit is still out there, recruting away? What if there are other factions lurking somewhere? I can't believe you asked a question like that.

But what you are saying seems sincere, and I agree with you.
unvote
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:44 pm

farside22 wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Yup. I saw that on day 2. Why did you wait to day 2 to really say anything else beside the whole Cybele and CKD comments?
Oh you mean before day 2. In that case, did you miss the posts where I attacked ooba, and later populartajo?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:28 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I reveiwed my case against BA...half of the case was based on his interactions with Stef..who was part of the jap mafia. With 3 jap scum dead, i am not certian that BA is part of that scum team. 4 players per team seem excessive to me...but with the ability to cross kill it could be feasible.

at any rate, I am not as hell bent about his lynch as I was yesterday. i am more interested in finding more of this greek mafia or trying to find the possible SK....

more thoughts to come.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:33 am

massive wrote:It's my first "big game" in a very long time and ... well, here, I'll admit it: You all are too random for me. The younger generation has become a string of injokes and pure luck and not real mafia hunting skills. I can't even tell you why we lynched the people we lynched. I know that the mafias have been doing all the town's work, though.

skitzer
: With five of the eight deaths in the game being bad guys, do you still worry about winning the game?
This post is very condescending. You comment that no one is displaying “real” mafia hunting skills. Yet you have done EXACT JACK, to scum hunt. It is very obvious why Emp was lynched yesterday. It has nothing to do with in jokes (which I have not seen in this game passed the random vote stage). You also state you “know” that the mafia have been doing all the town’s work. How would you know that? With 4 kills it is a good assumption that we have a SK and a vig too. How do you know which are mafia’s kill and which are not?
Why are you not scum hunting? Show this generation how grandpa does it, but start by answering my questions..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:43 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Uncle Joe's Votecount

BlakAdder
(2): farside22, armlx

Rush
(1): Erratus Apathos

Not voting
(13): skitzer, Haschel Cedricson, Seraphim, Cybele, curiouskarmadog, Ku_F, TheSweatpantsNinja, Jebus, massive, ShadowGirl, Rush, Sierra, BlakAdder
Deadline is on
November 27

Needed for a lynch: 9 votes
If by deadline no one has 9 votes the player with more votes is lynched
If two players share the top score of votes lynch is decided by
duel
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:06 am

Post by massive »

curiouskarmadog wrote:This post is very condescending. You comment that no one is displaying “real” mafia hunting skills. Yet you have done EXACT JACK, to scum hunt. It is very obvious why Emp was lynched yesterday. It has nothing to do with in jokes (which I have not seen in this game passed the random vote stage). You also state you “know” that the mafia have been doing all the town’s work. How would you know that? With 4 kills it is a good assumption that we have a SK and a vig too. How do you know which are mafia’s kill and which are not?
Why are you not scum hunting? Show this generation how grandpa does it, but start by answering my questions..
I think that arguing that the mafia is NOT doing the town's work is rather ridiculous in the face of the record of the town (2 lynches, 2 townies) versus the night kill record (6 kills, 5 bad guys). If you add in the likelihood that the vig didn't shoot night one, then you have exactly ONE death you can attribute to a pro-town player.

I've done "exact Jack" to hunt scum because I've been offsite for about eighteen of the 33 days this game has been going on. I guess you guys DO need Grandpa to show you how it's done.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:26 am

we dont know who made what kills night 1 and 2..we dont know if the vig made a kill or not...so again, how do you have information we dont?

well you are here now...still nothing.

how long were you going to wait before you actually did something?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:23 am

Post by armlx »

I guess you guys DO need Grandpa to show you how it's done.
I believe the phrase is "Shit or get off the pot".
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I reveiwed my case against BA...half of the case was based on his interactions with Stef..who was part of the jap mafia. With 3 jap scum dead, i am not certian that BA is part of that scum team. 4 players per team seem excessive to me...but with the ability to cross kill it could be feasible.

at any rate, I am not as hell bent about his lynch as I was yesterday. i am more interested in finding more of this greek mafia or trying to find the possible SK....

more thoughts to come.
I have no issue with scum hunting but are you saying you would rather lynch someone else then BA if you believe he is part of the Jap mafia?
It is one less kill if there is only one Jap mafia member left. Also SK's are a hard one to find. I am terrible with finding serial killers as they are loaners who appear town for the most part.
I will have to look to see who if anyone Electra interacted with.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:57 am

Post by massive »

I was taking the time to actually re-read the entire thread, rather than post and say "Back now, going to re-read" like, oh, about six other players have, and then vanished again.

ckd
: Do you believe that the Mafia made at least two of the kills we had last night?

Here's where my thoughts are at:

BlakAdder
: Right now, his ties to the Japanese Mafia can't be ignored. He tried defending Stef on Day One and was defended by sekinj on Day Two. The discrepancy between sekinj's "bah" post (547) and BlakAdder's "well I guess we're done with the Japanese mafia" post (554) is really striking -- almost like he knows that all of his suspicion relies on him being tied to the Japanese mafia, and if he can convince enough people they're gone, he's not suspicious any more.

ShadowGirl
: Has somehow avoided both townie lynches. Has been more of an "Information Not Analysis" player, although has been absent for portions of the game. Also has been very "helpful" at the end of both lynches, being sure to provide vote counts as both lynches approached. So she's definitely paying SOME attention.

EA
: He switched from Cybele to Rush at the beginning of today. His vote (559) implies that something about Rush's voting pattern was done to protect BlakAdder. If Rush and BlakAdder are part of the same team, they would have to be Greek mafia together, which would mean that most of the suspicion on BlakAdder would be circumstantial. That being said, I'd still like to hear Rush's answer to the question.

I'm sure there's some information to be had in (411) (Electra's "suspicious/not" post) but I'd like second and third sets of eyes on it.

I don't like Cybele's content, especially after she called ME out on content, and I don't like how Sierra managed to fly under the radar on Day Two after so many people decried that "one of tajo and Sierra are scum".

And I'd like to revisit this:
Tarhalindur wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Wait, hold on; before we decide to lynch Empking, don't you think it's possible he's a Jester? Would Dead Rikamaru be the type to add one to his game? Empking is, IMO, playing very much like a Jester. He's trying to get lynched, obviously; the insults are blantantly stupid and everyone is following along in step.
Thanks for claiming scum, we'll deal with you tomorrow. (Seriously, bringing up a Jester on top of a pure-setup-speculation post at the beginning of the day and major lurkage thereafter? Like hell you're town.)
... because I definitely agree with that.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:09 am

farside22 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I reveiwed my case against BA...half of the case was based on his interactions with Stef..who was part of the jap mafia. With 3 jap scum dead, i am not certian that BA is part of that scum team. 4 players per team seem excessive to me...but with the ability to cross kill it could be feasible.

more thoughts to come.
I have no issue with scum hunting but are you saying you would rather lynch someone else then BA if you believe he is part of the Jap mafia?
It is one less kill if there is only one Jap mafia member left. Also SK's are a hard one to find. I am terrible with finding serial killers as they are loaners who appear town for the most part.
I dont know if I understand your first quesion. What I am saying, is since there are 3 dead right now(jap), I dont know if I believe that BA is jap mafia anymore...however, it seems that people are going on the notion that there are 4 people per group. Why is that exactly?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:11 am

massive wrote:
ckd
: Do you believe that the Mafia made at least two of the kills we had last night?
yes.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
farside22 wrote:

more thoughts to come.
I dont know if I understand your first quesion. What I am saying, is since there are 3 dead right now(jap), I dont know if I believe that BA is jap mafia anymore...however, it seems that people are going on the notion that there are 4 people per group. Why is that exactly?
I thought you believe BA was part of the jap group. My appologize.
As for a forth person possiblity, well I know mafia love to use WIFOM, but if there was just 3 people what purpose does sek's bah post makes. He lost if there was just 3 however if there is a forth there is still a possiblity to put a win for the jap mafia.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:17 am

I did, yesterday.

I am not ruling out a 4th..

set up would be 14/4/4/1/1+(cult)

with cross kills I guess that could balance.

lets ask BA

BA your thoughts on 4 team mafia scum groups?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:53 am

Post by armlx »

That would not balance CKD. Too much night related variance.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:18 am

so you dont think that there was 4 members per team?

why are you voting BA then?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:21 am

Post by BlakAdder »

@ CKD: 4-member mafia groups are not likely, but are a possibility nonetheless. I intend to play as if the scum groups consist of 3.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Sierra
Sierra
Goon
Sierra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:13 am

Post by Sierra »

curiouskarmadog wrote:set up would be 14/4/4/1/1+(cult)
armlx wrote:That would not balance CKD. Too much night related variance.
How would 14/4/4/1/1+(cult) give more variance than 16/3/3/1/1+(cult) ? It's the same amount of nightkills, right?

Regardless of the setup, I think we ought to focus on finding more members of the Greek mafia more than on finding a possibly remaining Japanese mafia, simply because the Greek mafia poses more of a threat.

Electra only had three posts of substance (posted immediately after eachother). I'll quote them here so people don't need to look back too far:
Electra wrote:This is just the first part of one post, I have to go now, but if I don't post it, I will lose it.

armlx - attacks Stef for WIFOM, votes stef after ooba has meta, pursues Stef for a little bit, but then votes P-T after a while; scummyrelation level: low
blakadder - random votes Stef(!!scum partner random vote?), finds P-T and Stef suspicious, the infamous "Since your scumminess relies on the assumption that you and tajo are partners, you'll be partially cleared if tajo flips town. " which I don't find to be much of a read unless BlakAdder is newbie scum. (is he?) a lot of stuff about how he wasn't defending Stef. scummyrelation level: midhigh
CKD - calls stef out for too much random voting (cautioning partner?), pursues BlakAdder a lot, scummyrelation level: medium
Cybele - votes blakadder for seeming like stef's scumbuddy, but never addresses stef? level: midhigh
Empking - likes the pt bandwagon more, does not address stef. a bit too obvious for a scumbuddy? level: midlow
Erratus - does not address stef, level: medium
Ghostwriter - does not address stef or post, level:medium
Haschel - does not find stef suspicious due to small sample size, level: medium
Jebus - does not address stef, level: medium
Ku_F - random votes stef(!!) is also random voted by stef (!!), does not address stef otherwise. level:midhigh
massive - does not address stef, level: medium
ooba - pursues stef a lot, uses meta against him, etc. shifts to pt later, but still, level: low
Rush - does not address stef, level: medium
sekinj - defends stef a little bit, attacks PT, doesn't really mean much, although the amount of defense is the amount that scum would do. level: medium
Seraphim - does not address stef, level: medium
Shadowgirl - does not address stef, level: medium
Sierra - says that pressure on stef is good but does not go any further, asks stef about his experience, is pressured about his semi-support of the wagon, level: medium
skitzer - tells stef that people on the site are commonly insulted and that he should adapt, level: medium
Tarhalinder - votes stef because he has a problem with questions? (why would he do this?) jumps to Sierra because of his defense-ish of stef, but then stops caring about stef very soon after, lists stef with pt and sierra (rule of three?), level: midhigh
Electra wrote:@ curiouskarma dog - This isn't a list of who I find scummiest given all factors, it's a list of people in their likeliness of being scumpartners with Stef.

Also, I knew ooba was dead, but I forgot ;O But I ranked him as low, and we know that he wasn't a scumpartner ;)

@ Ku_F - If people didn't address Stef and didn't give any other tells, then I can only rank them as medium. Also, defending Stef doesn't necessarily mean anything, because a mistaken townie is just as likely as scum to defend (since scum are sometimes more reluctant to defend in case they can be associated). It's mainly in the way Stef was defended, if it seems more like a serious defense, I'm more likely to believe it's town.

Also I missed that SGirl random voted stef, but it's not really enough to go off of considering she didn't address stef again.

Here is the rest of the post:

TheSweatpantsNinja - did not address Stef the day before, but doesn't like BlakAdder today, level: medium
Stef: addresses a few people, doesn't really give any tells as far as I can see, except he says, "Empking, Elektra, BlakAdder, Jebus, Rush: More activity and/or content from you guys! What do you think about the latest developments in the game? What are your 3 top suspects and why? " so obviously one of these five is scum (not me :p)

So anyway, ultimately, it does seem like BlakAdder is a good choice, however, it almost seems too obvious? Cybele's one move is very suspicious to me, but since he didn't do anything else, I can't say for sure. Ku_F's response is kind of weird, it seems almost like fake-indignant. Not sure if the double random vote is less or more suspicious than a single random vote. I also find Ku_F's posting to be Mafia-ish aside from interactions with Stef, no examples, just a general read. Tarhalinder's actions are very very interesting, and could definitely be a scumbuddy, but aside from stuff relating to Stef, I don't find his actions too scummy. Thoughts on these four?
Electra wrote:
Ku_F wrote:Electra, now I'm confused.
I'm midhigh as I random voted Stef and Stef me. In your next post, you say that you don't know if the double random vote is less or more suspicious than a single random vote. But in that same post you say that eventhough SG random voted Stef, it doesn't change her level as she doesn't adress Stef afterwards. Then tell me why I'm midhigh and SG medium.

Also you say that one of the following five is scum: Empking, Electra, BA, Jebus and Rush.
Of those players, BA is the only one who has a midhigh level. Then why aren't you voting him? You're only excuse is that it seems to obvious.
However, we don't know what the scum could have planned for this day to try and save Stef (and BA if he's scum) as Stef was killed last night. Their whole plan was suddenly destroyed.

Also what does BA have to do with the connection of each player with Stef (see TSN)?
I guess the main difference is that there was the double random vote, but you didn't address Stef otherwise, so it seems extremely coincidental. On the other hand, Shadowgirl single random voted Stef, but didn't address stef, but that's fairly common if it was truely a random vote. My commont on the one vs. two votes is sort of like asking if other people think it's actually more suspicious, or does the lack of reason for scum to so obviously vote each other override it?

As for voting, I'm not ready yet. xD Does no one think this BlakAdder thing is too obvious? After all, even though Stefdeath was a surprise, they would have had to know that Stef would still be under suspicion today and possibly be lynched? Which would have the same effect on BlakAdder. Does that make sense?
She looks to be getting ready to see BlakAdder lynched, but saying "I told you it was too obvious" the next day. While BlakAdder could still be that possible last Japanese mafia, judging by Electra's posts, he's not part of the Greek mafia so should not be the lynch for today.

Other people she classifies as 'midhigh' are Cybele, Ku_F, and Tarhalinder. Even though the possibility of bussing exists, I think it's more likely Cybele and Ku_F are not Japanese mafia. The fact that she put armlx down as 'low' is a null-tell as far as I'm concerned.

Electra's posts are not linking to a possible scum-buddy. It might be good to look back at the suspicions of other players that were killed last night. What I get from the scene is that Electra was killed by GhostWriter (Jap mafia). Unfortunately, I can't tell who else is responsible for which other kills. It would help if we figured this out. If we can figure out which kills belong to the Greek mafia, we might be able to reason about why they killed a certain player (possibly getting too close to the truth?). Same for the SK.

There seems to be some consistency in the way people are killed.

15- Stef - japanese mafia member -
killed
on Night 1
16- ooba - cult leader -
murdered
on Night 1

09- Electra - greek mafia member -
assassinated
on Night 2
13- GhostWriter - japanese mafia member -
killed
on Night 2
22- sekinj - japanese mafia member -
murdered
on Night 2
21- Tarhalindur - tracker -
slain
on Night 2

The Night 2 'murder' is colored red in post 1, but I gave it purple here to match the Night 1 'murder'. Obviously, the Japanese mafia 'assassinate'. If we assume the vig didn't kill Night 1, the vig 'slays' his targets and was the one who killed Tarhalindur. That leaves the Greek mafia and the SK 'killing' and 'murdering', but which does what exactly is still unclear. I first thought Stef was killed by a vig, but knowing this it was probably the SK. That would mean the Greek mafia is responsible for ooba's and sekinj's death. I will be looking at who ooba and sekinj were accusing later.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”