Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

We originally agreed to give me the exp, but Enchant started hemming and hawing after LLD's masonized claim which suggests they're boned if our theory is right.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:28 am

Post by jjh927 »

Enchant, can we take a step back here and discuss what is actually griping you at the moment rather than calling people useless?

What is your precise issue

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 448, Enchant wrote:
In post 445, Titus wrote:
In post 443, Enchant wrote:
In post 439, Titus wrote:
In post 436, Enchant wrote:1. My ability is not blocking.
2. It's day ability.
3. I stated easy solution for you to cooperate with me and get my help, so you can't call it dodging. You both can't even buy retry and shitpost 5 posts when we will plan to hammer someone for it? Why? Because why not.

I am not helping you, nor Gypix while you don't want to do anything. Simple because i don't want. Voting me doesh't change this fact.

I was telling you to vote someone.
If it's a day ability, why not use it?
Your solution isn't easy at all.

You need to vote someone or interact with my reads. All you're doing is mech, which further convinces me you're boxed in.
Lie. You mostly argueing for lost XP.
I never said i won't use it. Just not use it on you, unless you finally turn smart.
Of course, you need to really understand something.

Then you use it on Gypyx.
Second, you're just attacking me as dumb to possibly avoid Gypyx being upgraded.
You're refusal to vote is pretty indicative of this. You're just frozen. Vote somewhere.
Why don't you vote me if you think I'm mafia?
If you both STOP BEING USELESS then i will.
It's not so hard to do.

Refuses to vote.
Calls me useless.
I don't need exp. I don't need to be upgraded. Sure it'd be a bonus but it's less chaotic for others.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

YeAh I'm JuSt NoTiNg YoUr ArGuMeNt StOpPeD bEiNg PrOdUcTiVe QuItE a WhIlE aGo As NoBoDy Is HeArInG eAcH oThEr
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 454, jjh927 wrote:YeAh I'm JuSt NoTiNg YoUr ArGuMeNt StOpPeD bEiNg PrOdUcTiVe QuItE a WhIlE aGo As NoBoDy Is HeArInG eAcH oThEr
It's not about Enchant hearing me. Enchant is not my audience since he's frozen scum refusing to talk reads and griping about game solve or confscum. My audience is the rest of the town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

Well there you go. I think you expect Enchant to cooperate if town. That's not necessarily the case, so let me see if I can get to the root of why Enchant is not cooperating and determine if it's in good faith

I'm happy to wait as I have 2 whole trashy seasonal animes to watch an episode of as it is Saturday

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 452, jjh927 wrote:Enchant, can we take a step back here and discuss what is actually griping you at the moment rather than calling people useless?

What is your precise issue

Alright so.
I have day ability to grant 0.50XP.

Titus asked to give XP to her, because she lazy to perform challenge. I agreed.
After she asked me to stop "blackmailing" Gypix in giving XP, which i planned to waste on engineer with Shiro help. On my question "Why" i received "Not ProTown Bah, how Gypix will be upgraded if he gives XP?"

I am not understanding if this is briliant stupidity, but Gypix NEED to give XP to get upgraded at first place. And if he doesh't give XP, then he sits uselessly with XP. That's all. I even suggested plan which consist on both Gypix and Titus retrying challenge, so we could afford two engineer shots.

"Blah blah it doesh't change anything and stupid".

So now i refusing to give her XP and she mad, trying to pressure me with votes.
It will not work.

Either you both retrying challenge and actually effort, or i giving XP on Shiro. If she perform same stupidity, i give it to Mastina for my amusement.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:42 am

Post by jjh927 »

Titus, can I just check you understand the following;

The engineer ability upgrades someone else
You can't upgrade yourself with it. If Gypyx wants to get upgrade it makes sense for Gypyx to move the experience to someone else who can then upgrade them

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Enchant »

Also there's some claims like i trying to sabotage upgrading Gypix (by asking him to transfer XP for engineers, yep) or i trying to roleblock and sabotage plan overall, but they not making sense and bullshit.

Also i never hided fact that i more busy with discovering secrets of the game, than scumhunting.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 457, Enchant wrote:If she perform same stupidity, i give it to Mastina for my amusement.
I thought energy was only passable within hoods. Otherwise, we just pour it into LLD.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 458, jjh927 wrote:Titus, can I just check you understand the following;

You can't upgrade yourself with it. If Gypyx wants to get upgrade it makes sense for Gypyx to move the experience to someone else who can then upgrade them

Giving experience to town > upgrading all roles. But, we want to avoid any excuses about roleblocks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:09 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i mean you're pushing pooky!town and helping gypyx!scum get xp to do some bad shit to the town so you pretty much are not just useless but actively working against town wincon so w/e i dont really give a fuck

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 460, Titus wrote:
In post 457, Enchant wrote:If she perform same stupidity, i give it to Mastina for my amusement.
I thought energy was only passable within hoods. Otherwise, we just pour it into LLD.
I can give 0.50XP to anyone.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Enchant »

LoL
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

-Giving one person all of the experience is a bad idea for multiple obvious reasons.
-Experience can be passed between two people who share a hood of any kind at a 1:1 rate. For example, LLD should be able to share experience with her mason partner regardless of whether or not they have the same skill related hood.
-From what Enchant has said, the 0.5 exp ability is just a separate target anyone thing.

You aren't coming across to me as the more coherent perspective any more, Titus. I think the bad assumptions are on your side of the argument.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

Please pretend I quoted your response.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

I hAvE nOw FiNiShEd ThE sTrOnGeSt SaGe WiTh ThE wEaKeSt CrEsT

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 465, jjh927 wrote:

-Giving one person all of the experience is a bad idea for multiple obvious reasons.
-Experience can be passed between two people who share a hood of any kind at a 1:1 rate. For example, LLD should be able to share experience with her mason partner regardless of whether or not they have the same skill related hood.
-From what Enchant has said, the 0.5 exp ability is just a separate target anyone thing.

You aren't coming across to me as the more coherent perspective any more, Titus. I think the bad assumptions are on your side of the argument.

I'd rather it die than go to scum or give scum an excuse to have visited town.
If experience can only be passed via hoods, then Enchant must have a hood with mastina.
There's no reason for Enchant to blackmail Gypyx to try and get the experience rather than give it to me. Enchant doesn't want exp in town hands. Enchant wants control. Scum's only move is to block conftowns and seize power themselves.
I may not have all the answers but I see a very boned scumteam. I don't make perfect sense because I can't know exactly how Enchant will sabotage but they will.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 462, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i mean you're pushing pooky!town and helping gypyx!scum get xp to do some bad shit to the town so you pretty much are not just useless but actively working against town wincon so w/e i dont really give a fuck

Wrong. I don't want Enchant visiting Shiro because I don't want Shiro blocked. Enchant refuses to give it to me. Gypyx is the only one left.

Gypyx will be outed tomorrow if scum, so I'm fine with treating them as town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Enchant »

You putting me in situation where explaination require spoilering claims not making you better, Titus.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 463, Enchant wrote:
And you don't give it to conftown because?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 469, Titus wrote:
In post 462, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i mean you're pushing pooky!town and helping gypyx!scum get xp to do some bad shit to the town so you pretty much are not just useless but actively working against town wincon so w/e i dont really give a fuck

Wrong. I don't want Enchant visiting Shiro because I don't want Shiro blocked. Enchant refuses to give it to me. Gypyx is the only one left.

Gypyx will be outed tomorrow if scum, so I'm fine with treating them as town.
....... WHERE IS CHAIN

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 471, Titus wrote:
You are not conftown.
Gypix are not conftown.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 473, Enchant wrote:
In post 471, Titus wrote:
You are not conftown.
Gypix are not conftown.

LLD is.
Gypyx might as well be.
You're treating me as town, yet objecting to an agreed upon gameplan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”