MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6901 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It happened quickly imho because I wasn’t going to accept counter wagons

Titus was going down that day like I said the prior day. April tried to sell me elsewhere but April burnt all their cred.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6902 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: fireisred

I don't know April's alignment but the idea that fire is so sure of it doesn't read genuine at all.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #6903 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 6898, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6896, fireisredsir wrote:april town
Why?
some of my reasoning is in . titus was also hard pocketing him
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6904 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by Galron »

I'm also suspicious of frogster but I can't really artiuclate it right now. Over night I was too focused on STD
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6905 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6904, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: fireisred

I don't know April's alignment but the idea that fire is so sure of it doesn't read genuine at all.
Hmmm interesting.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6906 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 6900, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6899, DeasVail wrote:
In post 6883, MathBlade wrote:Who here wants to talk April? *puppy eyes*

Boon is a hard sort but I think they’re scum and want opinions
I am happy to talk about April. I've been thinking about Ari's hard buddying of Datisi and Datisi responding that with "I think you might know I'm town and are trying to make me trust you!" (paraphrased), which could be scum-theatre.

The Titus wagon also happened VERY quickly and I wonder how much that had to do with April being the alternate.

I'm not necessarily thinking that April is scum (and I did previously think that April was more likely town) but these are potential talking points going on in my mind.

PEdit: @Math my slightly outdated April read is town. Still working out what I think based on new developments/reconsideration.
I think April is scum.

Malcolm wagon was to assert dominance
VP was BoP and failed

Then when we were working together April had a gut read Titus was town

When is Boon this bad?
Eh, I've been BoP'd as town too many times before to be necessarily convinced of it, particularly since my reads have also been mediocre at best here.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6907 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 6906, Galron wrote:I'm also suspicious of frogster but I can't really artiuclate it right now. Over night I was too focused on STD
In other words you're chainsawing me because I finally stepped out of fire's pocket
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6908 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 6902, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 6895, Galron wrote:
In post 6890, fireisredsir wrote:right ok so why is galron sus of std
Bc enchant said he took a shot at STD
He also said fua shot fire and he shot you

Galron are you bulletproof
No but the only reason I can think of is that scumTitus was jailing enchant.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6909 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6525, fireisredsir wrote:ok so i was thinking about this, and hear me out here... at first i didn't really buy that April genuinely thought the vp/frog/tene solve was a good one (cause it wasn't)

but

i think scum april would be smarter than that lol. like there's a few people saying "hmmm idk if i trust you" and math saying "let's follow you and see if you get us a scum" and i think like 95% of the time there scum april gives them a scum. i think scum april, knowing alignments, would be way less likely to consider the vp/frog solve (cause where do you even come up with that if you know vp is town) and use it as a basis to flip reads completely on vp. is that a thing? am i allowed to townread someone bc I think they'd be better at the game if they were maf? cause i kinda do
Boon is not as good as scum. By that I mean they are among the best scum player but they have a “not as good” vibe. It was so hard to elim him in TM through Nancy 39 for that reason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6910 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I kinda wanna see how things develop

I think a good town block is forming atm.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6911 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 6909, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 6906, Galron wrote:I'm also suspicious of frogster but I can't really artiuclate it right now. Over night I was too focused on STD
In other words you're chainsawing me because I finally stepped out of fire's pocket
What does that even mean? You haven't pushed scum and I'm the bad guy?

What does stepped out of fire's pocket mean? you nthink fire is scum?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6912 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 6911, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6525, fireisredsir wrote:ok so i was thinking about this, and hear me out here... at first i didn't really buy that April genuinely thought the vp/frog/tene solve was a good one (cause it wasn't)

but

i think scum april would be smarter than that lol. like there's a few people saying "hmmm idk if i trust you" and math saying "let's follow you and see if you get us a scum" and i think like 95% of the time there scum april gives them a scum. i think scum april, knowing alignments, would be way less likely to consider the vp/frog solve (cause where do you even come up with that if you know vp is town) and use it as a basis to flip reads completely on vp. is that a thing? am i allowed to townread someone bc I think they'd be better at the game if they were maf? cause i kinda do
Boon is not as good as scum. By that I mean they are among the best scum player but they have a “not as good” vibe. It was so hard to elim him in TM through Nancy 39 for that reason.
I don't get this. E5 it for me please.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6913 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 6913, Galron wrote:

It's kinda susp yeah you didn't really say anything about your read of me until I called fire out for his shitty townsend on april
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6914 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6914, Galron wrote:
In post 6911, MathBlade wrote:

but

I don't get this. E5 it for me please.
Boon’s skill is good as either alignment

Boon as scum tends to never elim scum.
So he just seems like a “bad” Townie.

Boon doesn’t bus enough.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6915 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6915, Frogsterking wrote:

It's kinda susp yeah you didn't really say anything about your read of me until I called fire out for his shitty townsend on april
Then why not vote April?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6916 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:24 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 6915, Frogsterking wrote:

Nah. That's really coincidence if I'm reading it correctly. I don't understand the townsend on april language.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #6917 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:24 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

frog is scum who did not plan well enough for today and is trying to look genuine but did not choose the correct direction to go lol
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #6918 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i caught titus and convinced like all of the wagon to vote there. give me my poe for today at least
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6919 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6919, fireisredsir wrote:frog is scum who did not plan well enough for today and is trying to look genuine but did not choose the correct direction to go lol
Quite possible

I am also considering you/April/frog/Galron/Cape containing all the scum solve
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6920 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6920, fireisredsir wrote:i caught titus and convinced like all of the wagon to vote there. give me my poe for today at least
We caught her together. I don’t like this post

I agree you’re not a good elim today

Like what the fuck is up with the revisionist history you and Titus are doing

I no likey
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #6921 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

ok mb you're right, you get credit too. but i did convince tene and dragons and cape at least, and april at one point
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6922 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6923, fireisredsir wrote:ok mb you're right, you get credit too. but i did convince tene and dragons and cape at least, and april at one point
I agree there. But this is a team game

Titus was negging me hard and trying to stop cohesion.

So I think she wanted me to look bad as possible at eod.

They had likely already decided to kill Enchant there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #6923 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:31 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

One use of amateur ranks is in handicap go. The weaker player gains one stone for each rank weaker they are, but after handicap is placed white goes first as the stronger player and komi is only 0.5. For a singular handicap you just play with no komi. Most places follow a set pattern for placing handicap stones, but some let the weaker player place them freely.

Official Votecount 5.1Save The Dragons (1): Galron
fireisredsir (1): Frogsterking

Not Voting (9): Scorpious, Save The Dragons, DeasVail, fireisredsir, Eyes without a face, April Ludgate, tenebrousluminary, Cape90, MathBlade

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 5 will end in (expired on 2022-04-03 05:45:00).

click here for joined mod iso.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6924 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: April

Leaving this here overnight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”