Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

MadCrawdad, I don't see how being suspicious of you precludes me from agreeing with you.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

stark wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Oh, stark. Why congratulate yourself on scumhunting and finding a survivor at the beginning of day 2?

Because I'm awesome.

I really want to hear from Sim.

But since he's not here, it seems to me, Has, that Gurgi is your strongest suspect. Would you want to lynch him today, and investigate someone else tomorrow, or lynch someone else today, and investigate him tonight?
The former would be my preference. I'd prefer to lynch strife, because I get a large gut feeling of him being scum in many of his posts. I've mentioned some of them.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by MadCrawdad »

Lord Gurgi wrote:MadCrawdad, I don't see how being suspicious of you precludes me from agreeing with you.
Re-read your post.... you said that I agree with you (not the other way around). Maybe minor wording, but looks like you were pulling me in to back you up... kind of strange, especially if you really think I'm scum. Don't you think?
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by strife220 »

hasdgfas wrote:
strife220 wrote:Would still like you to answer this question Hasdgfas:
strife220 wrote:Why aren't you curious of Simenon's motivation for his semi-claim?
I don't see that as a semi-claim, I see that as him thinking he knows the setup. Why would further speculation be a good thing?
Given the only information we have is that there are at least 2 scum and 1 survivor in the game, there's no way he could know more about the set-up without being a power-role. So the only motivation he has for saying 'I know something you guys don't' is to breadcrumb a power-role. And since that's completely unnecessary, as there are more subtle ways to do such things, I thinks it's either a scummy or a stupid thing for him to do. What pro-town explanation is there?
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by stark »

hasdgfas wrote:
stark wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Oh, stark. Why congratulate yourself on scumhunting and finding a survivor at the beginning of day 2?

Because I'm awesome.

But since he's not here, it seems to me, Has, that Gurgi is your strongest suspect. Would you want to lynch him today, and investigate someone else tomorrow, or lynch someone else today, and investigate him tonight?
The former would be my preference. I'd prefer to lynch strife, because I get a large gut feeling of him being scum in many of his posts. I've mentioned some of them.
About how much, percentage wise, are you sure that Gurgi is scum in speculation?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

MadCrawdad wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:MadCrawdad, I don't see how being suspicious of you precludes me from agreeing with you.
Re-read your post.... you said that I agree with you (not the other way around). Maybe minor wording, but looks like you were pulling me in to back you up... kind of strange, especially if you really think I'm scum. Don't you think?
Agreeing works both ways, I'm not going to get into a grammar war here, point is we agreed, but once again, agreeing and suspicion are not mutually exclusive.

I assume that stark is going somewhere with all this.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

strife220 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
strife220 wrote:Would still like you to answer this question Hasdgfas:
strife220 wrote:Why aren't you curious of Simenon's motivation for his semi-claim?
I don't see that as a semi-claim, I see that as him thinking he knows the setup. Why would further speculation be a good thing?
Given the only information we have is that there are at least 2 scum and 1 survivor in the game, there's no way he could know more about the set-up without being a power-role. So the only motivation he has for saying 'I know something you guys don't' is to breadcrumb a power-role. And since that's completely unnecessary, as there are more subtle ways to do such things, I thinks it's either a scummy or a stupid thing for him to do. What pro-town explanation is there?
Or perhaps he just knows the setup? It's not a prerequisite to be a power role.
MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by MadCrawdad »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
MadCrawdad wrote:
Agreeing works both ways, I'm not going to get into a grammar war here, point is we agreed, but once again, agreeing and suspicion are not mutually exclusive.

You said that I'm scum. You accused Scot of scrambling to make an argument. You then said that I agreed with Scot scrambling to make an argument. Regardless of what I said or agreed with, if I'm scum, why would you use anything I've said or done to back you up?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

MadCrawdad wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:
MadCrawdad wrote:

You said that I'm scum. You accused Scot of scrambling to make an argument. You then said that I agreed with Scot scrambling to make an argument. Regardless of what I said or agreed with, if I'm scum, why would you use anything I've said or done to back you up?
Sigh. Just because I suspect you, doesn't mean you can't understand my point of view. I've said this before.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

stark wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
stark wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:

Because I'm awesome.

About how much, percentage wise, are you sure that Gurgi is scum in speculation?
if I had to give a number, 30%
MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by MadCrawdad »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
MadCrawdad wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:
MadCrawdad wrote:

Sigh. Just because I suspect you, doesn't mean you can't understand my point of view. I've said this before.
Pretty sure it goes without saying that scum lies, and eveyone who plays the game knows it. If you think someone is scum, you don't start pulling their posts (even those you might agree with) to help bolster your own arguments against another player.

Keep playing like you don't see the real issue here, Gurgi, but something definitely seems off.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

MadCrawdad wrote:Pretty sure it goes without saying that scum lies, and eveyone who plays the game knows it. If you think someone is scum, you don't start pulling their posts (even those you might agree with) to help bolster your own arguments against another player.

Keep playing like you don't see the real issue here, Gurgi, but something definitely seems off.
So therefore we should take everything as lies and be paranoid. No, I'm going to take good logic for what it is.
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:04 pm

Post by stark »

hasdgfas wrote:
stark wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
stark wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:

Because I'm awesome.

30? That's it?

Laame. You're the cop, you're supposed to make firm decisions.

Oh well.

So assuming you're telling the truth, which at this point I'm happy to go along with, it means that the following players are confirmed town:

Hascow
MD
stark

Which means everyone else is suspect.

I admit that I have not completely investigated the Gurgi wagon, so that's my next task, at which point I'll draw a conclusion.

But if we're not doing Gurgi today, I am totally down for a Darox lynch, for non-participation.
MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:03 am

Post by MadCrawdad »

Stark, you've gone from being willing to lynch hasdgfas (which assumes you didn't really believe him to be cop) to now asking his advice (as the cop) and looking to follow it. You accuse hascow of not making firm decisions, but you're all over the place. So far today you've shown inconsistency and wishy-washiness. I feel pretty good with my vote on you at the moment.

stark wrote:bump.

I'm down for a has lynch or a crawdad lynch, but those are just intuition.

I would love to hear some other thoughts.
stark wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
stark wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
stark wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:

Because I'm awesome.

30? That's it?

Laame. You're the cop, you're supposed to make firm decisions.

Oh well.

So assuming you're telling the truth, which at this point I'm happy to go along with, it means that the following players are confirmed town:

Hascow
MD
stark

Which means everyone else is suspect.

I admit that I have not completely investigated the Gurgi wagon, so that's my next task, at which point I'll draw a conclusion.

But if we're not doing Gurgi today, I am totally down for a Darox lynch, for non-participation.
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:18 am

Post by stark »

It's my amazing strategy, which will manifest itself in due time.
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by strife220 »

hasdgfas wrote:
stark wrote: About how much, percentage wise, are you sure that Gurgi is scum in speculation?
From your perspective, 30% should be statistical.

Gurgi is right, Crawdad is wrong in the petty debate above. Crawdad's argument is effectively "scum are incapable of telling the truth," which is obviously false.

Stark's behaviour baffles me.
MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:44 am

Post by MadCrawdad »

strife220 wrote:Gurgi is right, Crawdad is wrong in the petty debate above. Crawdad's argument is effectively "scum are incapable of telling the truth," which is obviously false.
That's an over-simplification of the argument. My point is that if you think that someone is scum, why would you assume that they would be truthful when pointing out potentially scummy behavior in others? Chances are that if scum, they'd be looking to get someone wrongfully lynched.

So, it strikes me as odd that one would bring suspected scum's comments in as an argument against another player, when such comments would likely have been generated to wrongfully cast suspicion on the third party, in the first place.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

strife220 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
stark wrote: About how much, percentage wise, are you sure that Gurgi is scum in speculation?
could you explain what you mean by this?
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by Simenon »

I've actually been satisfied with Gurgi's behavior as of late, especially his recent pressure on Crawdad, which is satisfying. I am going to get an analysis on cow later tonight (10-11 est) and then make up my mind between the two of them and flameaxe.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Simenon »

Wait, forget has. He shouldn't be lynched today. I'll just focus on FL then.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by Simenon »

Votes Simpor (random wagon)
Daycop claim
COCKS
Clarifies that his previous comment was useless, and that the debate is also useless.
Switches to scot (no reason)
Reason: scot is a gay. (stupid gays.) (really, fuck the gays.) (i mean, who even likes them)
Asks haterade for examples for why hate doesn't like cow.
"Tomorrow, eh?" to a post Tomato made.
Approves my request for massprods
Switches to fuzzy (no reason)
Switches to scot (no reason)
"I am/I do? Why?" Because I said he is a nonentity.
Promises to post later.

Flameaxe
is
a nonentity, but as scot says, he always pulls this shit.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by strife220 »

hasdgfas wrote:
strife220 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
If you 'know' you and your innocent result are not scum, then everyone else is 2/7 = 29% chance of being scum. Not trying to make an issue out of it, I just assume you never thought the math through (/number guy)
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:48 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

strife220 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
strife220 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
If you 'know' you and your innocent result are not scum, then everyone else is 2/7 = 29% chance of being scum. Not trying to make an issue out of it, I just assume you never thought the math through (/number guy)
Woo! I'm 1% scum!
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by strife220 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Woo! I'm 1% scum!
If there are two killing groups instead of scum + SK left, that makes you negative scum!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:43 am

Post by dahill1 »

The "BBM is a Slow Reader..." Vote Count

Gurgi (2): (strife220, scotmany12)
scotmany12 (1): (BBM)
stark (1): (MadCrawdad)
BBM (1): (Simenon)
MadCrawdad (1): (Lord Gurgi)
Strife220 (1): (hasdgfas)

Not Voting (2): (stark, Darox)

9 alive, 5 to lynch

Deadline on Nov. 3rd

Prodding BBM, Darox
Last edited by dahill1 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”