Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6075 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Then again, it's whatever, Enchant is their own person.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6076 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6074, fireisredsir wrote:in what world does someone who says she will vote anyone to save VP
who says she has him as her strongest TR
who literally has zero attempts to solve cape's slot in her iso, just a couple mentions of a townlean

in what world does that person vote VP over cape here
The main issue is Titus scum + Cape is making more sense than Titus + VP

Ugh I hate the fact I feel like I am sheeping you and I don’t know why I hate it
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6077 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6078, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6074, fireisredsir wrote:in what world does someone who says she will vote anyone to save VP
who literally has zero attempts to solve cape's slot in her iso, just a couple mentions of a townlean

Ugh I hate the fact I feel like I am sheeping you and I don’t know why I hate it
So you've changed your mind? Is that solely because I resigned and voted VP with you or because you're just actively opposing whatever I say I'll do.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6078 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Because my concern is that we vote Cape, April gets vigged, then we vote VP and we just lose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6079 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6079, Titus wrote:
In post 6078, MathBlade wrote:

So you've changed your mind? Is that solely because I resigned and voted VP with you or because you're just actively opposing whatever I say I'll do.
No. It’s more I think you’re scum and I can’t figure you out and recent posting makes other theories viable

You + VP and you bussing is also possible

I’d rather elim you but elimming in the hood is better in case you’re Steven Universing it
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6080 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6080, Titus wrote:Because my concern is that we vote Cape, April gets vigged, then we vote VP and we just lose.
Then we lose as a town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6081 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

*shrug*

I'll just trust Enchant will shoot in my scumpool.

Tell me which person to vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6082 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You can literally sub any elim in that vacuous statement
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6083 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6083, Titus wrote:*shrug*

Whoever April votes
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6084 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6084, MathBlade wrote:You can literally sub any elim in that vacuous statement
Huh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6085 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6085, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6083, Titus wrote:*shrug*

Whoever April votes
So you're sheeping your scumread?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6086 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Cape

Whatever, this game is lost.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6087 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6086, Titus wrote:
In post 6084, MathBlade wrote:You can literally sub any elim in that vacuous statement
Huh?
We elim x, vig y, elim Z the game is lost.

X y and z if all town same statement
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #6088 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

like anyone who is town, I beg you, read through this progression and tell me that comes from town. this is scum titus who is BEGGING for a vp flip despite her saying that she will vote anyone else to save him and that she strongly townreads him. she even asked eyes, one of her strongest scumreads at the time, to vote with her on VP to end the day. how do y'all not see this

Spoiler: titus
In post 5310, Titus wrote:
In post 5308, Nero Cain wrote:Titus you voted VP yesterday, what's making you not want to vote him today?
My VP vote was not based on his play but based on in thread events and prior wagons. Now that I'm invested, I'm voting on play.
In post 5402, Titus wrote:
In post 5351, MathBlade wrote:Fire tene and myself surely all can’t be “agency captured”.

Why do you feel this way?

Where is the cognitive dissonance?

Is it simply you TR VP?
I answered the cog dis above.

I feel strongly that VP is town. While I doubt you're all agency captured, you are led astray. When you post things that don't jive with my read of the thread, we need to figure out who is wrong if they are agency captured or scum.
In post 5422, Titus wrote:Why Cape? Does it not bother anyone that I am the only person tring vp?
In post 5470, Titus wrote:
In post 5469, MathBlade wrote:It’s starting from facts namely if you’re town every wagon D1 was on town
If VP is town and Galron is town then every wagon for the entire game has been on town

Then who is scum in that set of facts? It’s assuming what you want me to and asking broad questions.
Town cannibalizing its loud vocal players strongly indicates pride. Namely, slots are getting scumread because they oppose other vocal townread slots.

How many people contributed to today beyond saying VP is a good/ok elimination? There's far too many players that sat back and let this elimination go through. Scum have no interest in saving VP.
In post 5474, Titus wrote:Frogsterking - A few questions to me. Otherwise, no real contribution.
Scorpious - Random vote on Cake and wanting to die.
Save The Dragons - Sheep and leave.
DeasVail - FoS and then VLA
Eyes without a face - Prodded said nothing
April Ludgate - Included to be fair. No real push.
Cape90 - Barely here, but he arguably could be excluded.

A good bulk of your scum are in here.
In post 5528, Titus wrote:
In post 5524, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5523, Titus wrote:
In post 5518, Nero Cain wrote:this game really makes me think of that time I hard pushed one of Titus' buddies and she hard defended them + attacked me
???? I'm leaning town on you. How can you say that I'm attacking you here. That's not consistent with what's happening.

Also, who am I hard defending? VP? You think that I go to this length to defend a dead man walking when the best response is to shut up dead buddies?
Yes you’ve been hard defending VP all day
Yes. If I was scum with VP, I'd have him shut up. Reads only give town more to work with. Particularly the rule of 3. If VP is scum here, I'll eat my hat.*

*Not a bet, just a confidence expression.
In post 5566, Titus wrote:I feel it's wrong to want the day over with but I kinda do. I don't see a way VP is saved, he doesn't want to be here, he's given final reads and I don't see what else we learn. Fighting for fighting's sake only hurts us.
In post 5583, Titus wrote:
In post 5578, Nero Cain wrote:I would like to resolve VP today, if we really can't get him Titus is fine but VP should have been flipped yesterday. All his stuff about being a good hunter and a net positive for town is just bluster. Don't let him fool you.
While I disagree with a VP elimination, I know he can't live until elo without a clear. A clear is unlikely to happen with yeet's flip. I'd rather admit I lost the argument and try again tomorrow than drag the town through a screaming match that is likely to fail and demotivate us further without a scumread of my own. In the rare event I am wrong, then I fully expect to be vigged tonight or eliminated tomorrow and I've made my peace with that. I think game health needs VP dead no matter how much I disagree.
In post 5587, Titus wrote:Eyes, thoughts about VP and ending this day?
In post 5598, Titus wrote:
In post 5592, fireisredsir wrote:titus prob just TMIing, and yet still pushing for vp to get limmed

can we just get this instead
I'm not pushing for VP to get eliminated. I just can't herd cattle to get any of my suspects wagoned. I'd literally vote any of them to save my town core. That's Mama Bear.
In post 5601, Titus wrote:
In post 5599, fireisredsir wrote:titus is pushing for a vp flip over a Nero one despite the wagons being close at 5-4, probably bc both are town and she knows a vp flip will make her look better than a Nero one
Literally everyone else is avoiding a comment on Nero. There are plenty of fake votes on VP from slots such as Deas. If I could get Nero, I'd take it in a heartbeat. It's just not happening.
In post 5614, Titus wrote:
In post 5612, Enchant wrote:Are scumreading eyes are not popular anymore and everyone sheep instead...
I'm just saving VP. I'd kill anyone but you Galron or Math to do it.
In post 5618, Titus wrote:
In post 5616, fireisredsir wrote:titus behavior here just makes no sense from town pov. she's not solving. it's all positioning and political

april pls come back
No. I have solved a chunk of the game. VP April Galron Math and Enchant are my core even if they don't or can't work together. I think that's enough to trap scum, even a deep wolf.
In post 5803, Titus wrote:If you're willing to see that VP is town, then VP might not be the automatic elimination. We're starting to talk about the game as a whole. It's a long shot but we have scum in my pool.
In post 5888, Titus wrote:
In post 5886, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5883, Titus wrote:
In post 5881, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5880, Titus wrote:That's incorrect. While I townread VP, I'm not alone. There are people voting with me and/or wanting not VP. There's people sheeping me like Scorpious. Eyes is wanting not VP. There are people not voting like April.
I mean about scum not being in the hood.
I'm not certain there are. I townread everyone in the hood. Could I be wrong on one? Absolutely. That's why I'm not resisting but documenting my objection. People can support opinions by disagreeing by defending me as town without actually agreeing by Titus is saying that Titus is town but wrong. It encourages people to keep me, and thus my voice, alive.
You’re the only one who thinks everyone in the hood is town is my point. You’re actively pushing where scum likely aren’t.
I laid out that scum are just as likely in the hood rather than out.

Fire, how do we get the lurkers to take a stance with the lim locked on VP/Nero?
In post 5923, Titus wrote:Then just vote VP math and I'll vote VP and we can end the day. SCorpious and VP will follow.
In post 6048, Titus wrote:
In post 6047, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6045, Titus wrote:
In post 6043, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Cape

Fuck it

We need to prove April and VP scum

And if I am wrong and VP is town everyone wins
This just is hard to process on so many levels.
It’s simple

I am tired of fighting

Tired of the negativity

And just done

So April and VP agree on Cape and it’s in the hood

So it’s pretty much we hit scum in the hood today or prove VP scum.

And April if Cape is town diverted from VP twice

So then it checks them both
Flipping someone rarely proves someone else. You're directing the charge today. Flip who you want. If VP is actually scum, flipping him would be harder. We could leash the vig in this situation. That might be helpful.
In post 6070, Titus wrote:So we follow your theory. You don't get distracted.

VOTE: VP
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6089 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Fire, I'm just done with this game. I don't want anyone else to sub in. It's chaotic and stupid. Most of the scum are shielded from even being considered for an elimination while Math plays to eliminate the "charismatic" people he can't persuade. Namely, my townblock. Scum will never kill him, making a scum elimination damn near impossible. The longer this goes on, the harder it will be. Right now, I'm putting my hands in Enchant and I'm not even sure if he's a vig but he probably is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6090 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6090, fireisredsir wrote:like anyone who is town, I beg you, read through this progression and tell me that comes from town. this is scum titus who is BEGGING for a vp flip despite her saying that she will vote anyone else to save him and that she strongly townreads him. she even asked eyes, one of her strongest scumreads at the time, to vote with her on VP to end the day. how do y'all not see this

Spoiler: titus
In post 5310, Titus wrote:
In post 5308, Nero Cain wrote:Titus you voted VP yesterday, what's making you not want to vote him today?
My VP vote was not based on his play but based on in thread events and prior wagons. Now that I'm invested, I'm voting on play.
In post 5402, Titus wrote:
In post 5351, MathBlade wrote:Fire tene and myself surely all can’t be “agency captured”.

Why do you feel this way?

Where is the cognitive dissonance?

Is it simply you TR VP?
I answered the cog dis above.

I feel strongly that VP is town. While I doubt you're all agency captured, you are led astray. When you post things that don't jive with my read of the thread, we need to figure out who is wrong if they are agency captured or scum.
In post 5422, Titus wrote:Why Cape? Does it not bother anyone that I am the only person tring vp?
In post 5470, Titus wrote:
In post 5469, MathBlade wrote:It’s starting from facts namely if you’re town every wagon D1 was on town
If VP is town and Galron is town then every wagon for the entire game has been on town

Then who is scum in that set of facts? It’s assuming what you want me to and asking broad questions.
Town cannibalizing its loud vocal players strongly indicates pride. Namely, slots are getting scumread because they oppose other vocal townread slots.

How many people contributed to today beyond saying VP is a good/ok elimination? There's far too many players that sat back and let this elimination go through. Scum have no interest in saving VP.
In post 5474, Titus wrote:Frogsterking - A few questions to me. Otherwise, no real contribution.
Scorpious - Random vote on Cake and wanting to die.
Save The Dragons - Sheep and leave.
DeasVail - FoS and then VLA
Eyes without a face - Prodded said nothing
April Ludgate - Included to be fair. No real push.
Cape90 - Barely here, but he arguably could be excluded.

A good bulk of your scum are in here.
In post 5528, Titus wrote:
In post 5524, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5523, Titus wrote:
In post 5518, Nero Cain wrote:this game really makes me think of that time I hard pushed one of Titus' buddies and she hard defended them + attacked me
???? I'm leaning town on you. How can you say that I'm attacking you here. That's not consistent with what's happening.

Also, who am I hard defending? VP? You think that I go to this length to defend a dead man walking when the best response is to shut up dead buddies?
Yes you’ve been hard defending VP all day
Yes. If I was scum with VP, I'd have him shut up. Reads only give town more to work with. Particularly the rule of 3. If VP is scum here, I'll eat my hat.*

*Not a bet, just a confidence expression.
In post 5566, Titus wrote:I feel it's wrong to want the day over with but I kinda do. I don't see a way VP is saved, he doesn't want to be here, he's given final reads and I don't see what else we learn. Fighting for fighting's sake only hurts us.
In post 5583, Titus wrote:
In post 5578, Nero Cain wrote:I would like to resolve VP today, if we really can't get him Titus is fine but VP should have been flipped yesterday. All his stuff about being a good hunter and a net positive for town is just bluster. Don't let him fool you.
While I disagree with a VP elimination, I know he can't live until elo without a clear. A clear is unlikely to happen with yeet's flip. I'd rather admit I lost the argument and try again tomorrow than drag the town through a screaming match that is likely to fail and demotivate us further without a scumread of my own. In the rare event I am wrong, then I fully expect to be vigged tonight or eliminated tomorrow and I've made my peace with that. I think game health needs VP dead no matter how much I disagree.
In post 5587, Titus wrote:Eyes, thoughts about VP and ending this day?
In post 5598, Titus wrote:
In post 5592, fireisredsir wrote:titus prob just TMIing, and yet still pushing for vp to get limmed

can we just get this instead
I'm not pushing for VP to get eliminated. I just can't herd cattle to get any of my suspects wagoned. I'd literally vote any of them to save my town core. That's Mama Bear.
In post 5601, Titus wrote:
In post 5599, fireisredsir wrote:titus is pushing for a vp flip over a Nero one despite the wagons being close at 5-4, probably bc both are town and she knows a vp flip will make her look better than a Nero one
Literally everyone else is avoiding a comment on Nero. There are plenty of fake votes on VP from slots such as Deas. If I could get Nero, I'd take it in a heartbeat. It's just not happening.
In post 5614, Titus wrote:
In post 5612, Enchant wrote:Are scumreading eyes are not popular anymore and everyone sheep instead...
I'm just saving VP. I'd kill anyone but you Galron or Math to do it.
In post 5618, Titus wrote:
In post 5616, fireisredsir wrote:titus behavior here just makes no sense from town pov. she's not solving. it's all positioning and political

april pls come back
No. I have solved a chunk of the game. VP April Galron Math and Enchant are my core even if they don't or can't work together. I think that's enough to trap scum, even a deep wolf.
In post 5803, Titus wrote:If you're willing to see that VP is town, then VP might not be the automatic elimination. We're starting to talk about the game as a whole. It's a long shot but we have scum in my pool.
In post 5888, Titus wrote:
In post 5886, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5883, Titus wrote:
In post 5881, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5880, Titus wrote:That's incorrect. While I townread VP, I'm not alone. There are people voting with me and/or wanting not VP. There's people sheeping me like Scorpious. Eyes is wanting not VP. There are people not voting like April.
I mean about scum not being in the hood.
I'm not certain there are. I townread everyone in the hood. Could I be wrong on one? Absolutely. That's why I'm not resisting but documenting my objection. People can support opinions by disagreeing by defending me as town without actually agreeing by Titus is saying that Titus is town but wrong. It encourages people to keep me, and thus my voice, alive.
You’re the only one who thinks everyone in the hood is town is my point. You’re actively pushing where scum likely aren’t.
I laid out that scum are just as likely in the hood rather than out.

Fire, how do we get the lurkers to take a stance with the lim locked on VP/Nero?
In post 5923, Titus wrote:Then just vote VP math and I'll vote VP and we can end the day. SCorpious and VP will follow.
In post 6048, Titus wrote:
In post 6047, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6045, Titus wrote:
In post 6043, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Cape

Fuck it

We need to prove April and VP scum

And if I am wrong and VP is town everyone wins
This just is hard to process on so many levels.
It’s simple

I am tired of fighting

Tired of the negativity

And just done

So April and VP agree on Cape and it’s in the hood

So it’s pretty much we hit scum in the hood today or prove VP scum.

And April if Cape is town diverted from VP twice

So then it checks them both
Flipping someone rarely proves someone else. You're directing the charge today. Flip who you want. If VP is actually scum, flipping him would be harder. We could leash the vig in this situation. That might be helpful.
In post 6070, Titus wrote:So we follow your theory. You don't get distracted.

VOTE: VP
Titus is unfortunately illogical as every alignment to me

*hides in blushies*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6091 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6091, Titus wrote:Fire, I'm just done with this game. I don't want anyone else to sub in. It's chaotic and stupid. Most of the scum are shielded from even being considered for an elimination while Math plays to eliminate the "charismatic" people he can't persuade. Namely, my townblock. Scum will never kill him, making a scum elimination damn near impossible. The longer this goes on, the harder it will be. Right now, I'm putting my hands in Enchant and I'm not even sure if he's a vig but he probably is.
I want to elim in the hood

I also want to verify Boon.

Cape or VP does either

Boon picks problem solved.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6092 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Are we serious with how much we’re posting?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6093 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll admit I'm done being logical. There's pride, denial and acceptance. At first, I had a reasonable belief that I could communicate and possibly get wagons going on people who might be scum. Then, I began to be in denial about how powerless I was. Then I fought how powerless I was by demonstrating how bullshit this position is of only threatening people in the hood. Then I finally accepted that this game is in Enchant's hands and I'm just doing whatever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6094 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6094, Scorpious wrote:Are we serious with how much we’re posting?
Titus posts bullshit

Can’t have scum take over elim second day in a row

What else am I supposed to do?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6095 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Sorry guys, this is just waaaay too much for me to just not being a warm body..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6096 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6096, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6094, Scorpious wrote:Are we serious with how much we’re posting?
Titus posts bullshit

Can’t have scum take over elim second day in a row

What else am I supposed to do?
Realize that I'm the new voice, so that maybe I'm the only one NOT posting bullshit and that's why I'm getting people to work with me.

VLA until Monday

Us going back and forth is doing NO ONE any good. Scorpious is right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6097 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Scorpious »