Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4875 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:53 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4873, Galron wrote:What about your wagon VPB? Are you saying that Math's case on me allowed scum to shift the focus? There's something I'm not getting here.
No no. I'm saying Math gave them a shot at you. Scum have been trying to lim me since D1/early D2 and for some stupid reason decided to go all in on me if I'm right about Nero and Frog.

I think after your wagon fell apart, scum switched back to me because I am more loud and annoying than Malcom was. I'm an easier push for them. (Or was, I think the yeet flip backs up what I'm saying, so idk if they can actually lim me now)
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4876 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:56 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4876, Nero Cain wrote:do you think anyone should be held responsible for the Malcolm wagon?
Sure, there is probably a scum on there. We are limming frogster today though.
YOUR AD HERE

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4877 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:56 am

Post by fireisredsir »

on vp's case:

- doesn't feel like pumping up math it's just fluff responding to his mean girls gif
- disagree that scum hadn't picked up on the soft. would actually be shocked if they hadn't noticed early. i wasn't sure on it partly bc i thought yeet and galron were both scummy. maf know their alignments and so would notice much more easily.
- i can see your read of it ig but eh i don't really agree with the narrative. I think it's relying too much on the assumption that maf didn't notice until way later than i would expect them to. frog could def be scum pretending he didn't notice. nero, maybe, but i don't think he behaved that scummy here. dragons looked genuine to me.
- who do you think would be maf if the team did notice the soft early? (hint: every possible team includes titus)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4878 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4878, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4876, Nero Cain wrote:do you think anyone should be held responsible for the Malcolm wagon?
Sure, there is probably a scum on there. We are limming frogster today though.
or maybe lets not let someone take the wheel that's pushed nothing but town this game. We are voting off the Malcolm wagon.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4879 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 4879, fireisredsir wrote:on vp's case:

- doesn't feel like pumping up math it's just fluff responding to his mean girls gif
- disagree that scum hadn't picked up on the soft. would actually be shocked if they hadn't noticed early. i wasn't sure on it partly bc i thought yeet and galron were both scummy. maf know their alignments and so would notice much more easily.
- i can see your read of it ig but eh i don't really agree with the narrative. I think it's relying too much on the assumption that maf didn't notice until way later than i would expect them to. frog could def be scum pretending he didn't notice. nero, maybe, but i don't think he behaved that scummy here. dragons looked genuine to me.
- who do you think would be maf if the team did notice the soft early? (hint: every possible team includes titus)
That theory implies Titus town though doesn't it?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4880 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

which theory and why?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4881 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4856, Mizzytastic wrote:MalcolmTucker (9): Eyes without a face,
Yeet
, April Ludgate, Scorpious,
Galron
, VP Baltar, Titus, fireisredsir,
MathBlade
the 4 scum are here.

I'm giving scorp some leeway since he's tene's town read he's just sorta LHF that scum could try to mislim.

but between April, VP, Eyes, Titus and Fire is prob the scum team.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4882 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

technically Gal could still be a mafia traitor but even if he was that still means he's not a priority since he dies when we off team scum.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4883 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

he also could have carried out the n1 kill, right? psych resolves after kills
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4884 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 4882, fireisredsir wrote:which theory and why?
Baltar's theory says that Titus' vote on Malcom was the turning point where my miz wasn't feasible.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4885 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I’m not sure how much time I’ll have to go over things the next few days but I’ll be reconsidering everything including the VP read.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4886 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If he was an x-shot killing role then he would have gotten "can kill" or "has already killed" Traitors aren't part of the mafia team and can't carry out the kill.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4887 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4886, Galron wrote:
In post 4882, fireisredsir wrote:which theory and why?
Baltar's theory says that Titus' vote on Malcom was the turning point where my miz wasn't feasible.
yes, im disagreeing with his theory. i don't think scum were positioned the way he think they were bc i think his assumption that they didn't notice the soft is wrong
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4888 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4888, Nero Cain wrote:If he was an x-shot killing role then he would have gotten "can kill" or "has already killed" Traitors aren't part of the mafia team and can't carry out the kill.
this is not that important bc like you said, not a priority, but still:
In post 4859, Mizzytastic wrote:Assuming no interference, you will be informed "PLAYERNAME is capable of killing.", "PLAYERNAME is not capable of killing or has already killed.", or "You got no result from investigating PLAYERNAME." at the end of the night.
"not capable of killing or has already killed" is one option, and that's the one we can assume yeet got
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4889 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4854, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4852, Titus wrote:
In post 4850, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Malcolm

Don’t bother this is the best way to prove Boon scum
And that proves anything how?
Simple VCA and day play

Boon did anything g possible to avoid VP and Galron
I'm inclined to feel Galron might have been right on scum. Namely those that are right on scum are the ones getting pushed. If VP and April agreed on a scumread, then they are likely scum. I can't see us bumbling this bad without aggressive scum.

The problem is the belief that Math has been agency captured puts me in direct odds with him and I don't want that to become a clusterfuck.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4890 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ah I see.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4891 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4879, fireisredsir wrote:on vp's case:

Ok, on the DV thing. I don't know my meam girls meme. I'll take your word for it.

On scum picking up on the tell, I can only go by what I see in the thread. You are making the assumption that scum definitely saw Yeet's obstinance as a tell. Maybe, but I'm not sold on it because of the way the galron wagon continued to push forward for a good bit after that. If they saw it and believed it, then that whole push is town? I'm highly skeptical of that.

If they did notice early, we are probably looking at April and Titus in the maf, plus IDK who.
YOUR AD HERE

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4892 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4742, Titus wrote:My preference is Scorpious but that I feel has sailed. It might be too late for eyes too.
Fire, what do you think of these two?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4893 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

VP, I need a bit to review what you wrote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4894 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4895, Titus wrote:VP, I need a bit to review what you wrote.
Not a problem. It is a lot. I hate big cases like that, but it really stuck out in my notes, so I felt like this is a time I should wrote out all my thoughts.
YOUR AD HERE

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4895 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4893, VP Baltar wrote:If they saw it and believed it, then that whole push is town? I'm highly skeptical of that.
not necessarily, i think one scum could have gone for the play of pretending they didn't notice it. my pick for that would probably be cape but frog is also possible
In post 4894, Titus wrote:
In post 4742, Titus wrote:My preference is Scorpious but that I feel has sailed. It might be too late for eyes too.
Fire, what do you think of these two?
eyes p likely imo. scorp i still feel mostly meh on
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4896 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4652, Cape90 wrote:Oh Yeet is probably making obvtown moves right now. Your on the naughty list Save The Dragons for shading Yeet
like idk how to interpret this other than cape finally noticing the soft. but then later he acts like he didn't realize until the yeet flip
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4897 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4896, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4895, Titus wrote:VP, I need a bit to review what you wrote.
Not a problem. It is a lot. I hate big cases like that, but it really stuck out in my notes, so I felt like this is a time I should wrote out all my thoughts.
Alright, I read most of your case. However, I don't expect all three of Nero/Frogster/Dragons to be scum. All three scum going in on an agency capture move is highly unlikely. Second, Nero is easily distractable and stubborn. He's not MathBlade levels of stubborn but still stubborn. A denial of a soft could come as much as pride rather than anything else. I don't see all three scum pushing a soft clear as they'd be boned if a flash wagon appeared. I'd look at people who pushed Galron exclusively as it was a sign they couldn't make content.

I do feel you cased DV the best in your post.

I don't like tene saying protect Math or else with an invest soft in the game.

Then there's scorpious and eyes.

The problem is I'm not left with an aggressive scum unless I am wrong somewhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4898 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4897, fireisredsir wrote:not necessarily, i think one scum could have gone for the play of pretending they didn't notice it. my pick for that would probably be cape but frog is also possible
I feel like Nero's play is much shadier than Cape. He was kind of pushing all the wagons as possibilities D2.

Look at him today, he is trying to shade people on the Malcom wagon, even though he spent good chunks of yesterday promoting it. It's the same exact thing he did with Wu, except somehow even mote naked this time. He doesn't have a coherent suspect or team theory all game.

Pedit - I think cape should answer your Q for sure.
YOUR AD HERE

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4899 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 4874, VP Baltar wrote:I also think it's pretty disingenuous to call it a conspiracy when I brought all the receipts to check yourself. You can think it's wrong, but who is scum then? You've basically lost footing to ride the VP scum skate by anymore, so who is actually scum here?
It is a conspiracy. I do not believe in the scum motivation you have assigned to Nero and Dragons is fair, and I do not even townread either of them strongly.

I do not know who is scum. I find it strange that you seem to think I have few options for who could be scum apart from your theory. I am most tempted to vote for Titus right now, but not feeling ready to commit to anything.

I actually am quite capable of continuing to suspect you. You did work but that work looks bunk to me. Nice try, though.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”