Mini 690 - Grimmmafia (Game over, the flavor returns...)

CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:49 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

@Gorrad: Why would you do something (soft claim a role that has "dire" consequences) when we just finished haveing an argument over Fleurs exact same situation. (I know this has been said already but I still want to ask)

Mod edit
Official Votecount:
Porkens (3): sirdanilot, kloud1516, Biohazard
Gorrad (3): Plum, CoheedCambria09, Porkens
Fleurdelys (1): SpyreX
SpyreX (1): fleurdelys

Not voting (3): wolframnhart, Gorrad, dahill1

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Biohazard
Biohazard
Townie
Biohazard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by Biohazard »

Mod: I think we need a prod on Porkens. His last post was three days ago.
Hazardous Chemicals Likely
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Doing another reread. Will post shortly. Sorry guys, IRL is kicking my butt right now.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'm here. I'm actively lurking.

No prod necessary.

Dahil1, I'll get you your answers v. soon, I promise.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Biohazard wrote:
Gorrad wrote:You still call me active lurking? You got my attention, I dare say I've been quite active.
Gorrad. What's your thoughts on other players?
% is odds town

Biohazard: Pushing against me constantly, on what I believe to be weak grounds. Very tunnel-sighted. 35%.

CC09: Seems pretty clear. Seems to play it safe, but that's not condemning. 75%.

dahill: Same as CC09. 75%.

Fleur: Seems like she really doesn't know what she's doing. I still find it more likely she's been scummy due to newbishness than actually scum. 60%.

kloud: Lurking. 40%

Plum: No read. 50%

Porkens: Call it gut, but I don't think he's WIFOMing. Could be wrong, though. 65%.

Sirdanilot: No read. 50%

SpyreX: I find the odds that the mod gave scum such an easy mission very unlikely. That the mod actually said that he wasn't going to post public mission wins makes me pretty sure he's not faking it. 90%.

Wolframnhart: Seems to be following on the dregs of the Fleur case. Don't really like that. 45%.
Biohazard wrote:Also Gorrad mind elaborating on this?
Biohazard wrote:
*Checks wiki* Still don't see how it's relevant to this game. The "group" of people in TA are only certian people who are not in this game so basically you state that they "do whatever they want in discussion" have no correlation in this game at all and that reasoning really doesn't back up your statement about how discussion doesn't always help
Nothing to do with this game, just saying that, in the future, you shouldn't deal in the absolute that all discussion helps. It does not.
CoheedCambria09 wrote:@Gorrad: Why would you do something (soft claim a role that has "dire" consequences) when we just finished haveing an argument over Fleurs exact same situation. (I know this has been said already but I still want to ask)
I would have claimed as such either way. I don't want to claim my full role, as it becomes difficult to complete my mission when I do. As there's doubtless at least one scum on my wagon, I wanted to discourage them from pursuing it.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

Gah, I have to retype this, I just deleted it.

I put my vote on Dahil1 with no specific reactions in mind. It was more of a "let's see what this does." kind of thing.

Dahil1, the reason I choose you was because you weren't really involved in any of the major discussions and hadn't had any pressure on you so far.

4 or 5 main points:

1. SpyreX's case on Fleur
2. SpyreX's claim of Vig.
3. Sirdinalot's case on me
4. The "REAL" case on Gorrad
5. Tunnel Vision

1. Fleur's play has been scummy. There's no question about that. The real issue here is if she is scummy because she's a noob, or because she's scum. With this...
fleurdelys wrote:i am so sorry, i have no idea about writing posts with quotations
(I'm sorry, but this is seriously over the top... :roll: )

...my instincts still say to lynch her. The problem is that if we let her slide today, it will be difficult to know where to "draw the line" on her scummy play. At what point will we stop chalking up her mistakes to noobishness? That's my reservation about letting her live.

2. This situation will ~kinda~ work itself out. A lot depends on the body count/type tomorrow morning. There's still the possibility that he's some kind of serial killer, but we'll burn that bridge when we come to it.

3. I think I've addressed and given reasons for my actions in the game thus far. If I've been remiss on any specifics, I welcome more questions. I'm not going to deny that I've been spontaneous and, probably to some of you, abrasive. But I'm really not trying to hide/withhold anything. I really think that fulfilling Spy's mission was good for the town, and, even though it was WIFOMFG, that's how I really looked at the situation. I do want to re-address this though;
sirdanilot wrote: Porkens: First he was joking around, until
he saw a fleur bandwagon growing and decided to hop onto it without any reason
. Secondly,
he immediately hopped off after fleur claimed, later said that he somehow 'knew' that fleur had to find someone and also assumed it was a pro-town role.
Thirdly, he fulfilled spyrex' role without consulting the town and fourthly he pointlessly voted dahill 'to see his reactions'.
This is an interpretation of what I did, and doesn't represent any claims I have made about my actions. Of COURSE I'm going to say it's wrong. I voted for Fleur because she was scummy, as other had pointed out, I felt no need to regurgitate it. I unvoted because I assumed her mission and it seemed pro-town to me. Here's a little more WIFOM for you; Why would scum jump on a wagon at L-3 in such a way that would draw attention to themselves?

4. The case on Gorrard was small, so small that it was hard for me to even see it. the real case here is how small an amount of pressure had to be applied for Gorrard to crack open and spew out "IT'S MY META OMFG META META." Meta is NOT a good defense. Nonetheless...

5. Sirdanilot accused spy of tunnel visioning on Fleur. But in every single post (including his first post), sirdanilot has done little more than flag-waved his case on myself, and MOST of the rest has been attacks on SpyreX and/or defending Fleur. I find it laughable that he would accuse someone else of tunnel vision and even be so bold as to quip:
I think you can see from miles away that your tunnel vision on fleur is way worse than my focus on Porkens.
In some ways, I know I opened myself up to this wagon. Sir's case on me, and his flag-waving, smacks to me of opportunistic (where have we hear that word before hahha), and tunneled.

It's unfortunate that this is going to come off as OMGUS;

unvote

vote: sirdanilot
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Porkens: First he was joking around, until he saw a fleur bandwagon growing and decided to hop onto it without any reason. Secondly, he immediately hopped off after fleur claimed, later said that he somehow 'knew' that fleur had to find someone and also assumed it was a pro-town role. Thirdly, he fulfilled spyrex' role without consulting the town and fourthly he pointlessly voted dahill 'to see his reactions'.
No matter how I twist it,
not opportunistic.

Jumping off on the claim?
Didn't everyone do the same.

Its not a hard guess,
Prince looking for Princess.

The only way he "knew"
is if she was scum too!

Fufilling my role,
takes a scum tole.

So unless I am scum,
why be that dumb?

Reaction voting is iffy,
but the explanation is spiffy.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:21 am

Post by fleurdelys »

it wasn not a newbie explanation, porkens (the one about not knowing how to quote in posts)-it is my anti-computer card-i seriously don't use forum that much, and was trying to do my best to make my explanaton look clear, but because of edition mistake i wanted to apologize.
Biohazard
Biohazard
Townie
Biohazard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:44 am

Post by Biohazard »

Gorrad wrote:
Biohazard wrote:
Gorrad wrote:You still call me active lurking? You got my attention, I dare say I've been quite active.
Gorrad. What's your thoughts on other players?
% is odds town

Biohazard: Pushing against me constantly, on what I believe to be weak grounds. Very tunnel-sighted. 35%.

CC09: Seems pretty clear. Seems to play it safe, but that's not condemning. 75%.

dahill: Same as CC09. 75%.

Fleur: Seems like she really doesn't know what she's doing. I still find it more likely she's been scummy due to newbishness than actually scum. 60%.

kloud: Lurking. 40%

Plum: No read. 50%

Porkens: Call it gut, but I don't think he's WIFOMing. Could be wrong, though. 65%.

Sirdanilot: No read. 50%

SpyreX: I find the odds that the mod gave scum such an easy mission very unlikely. That the mod actually said that he wasn't going to post public mission wins makes me pretty sure he's not faking it. 90%.

Wolframnhart: Seems to be following on the dregs of the Fleur case. Don't really like that. 45%.
Biohazard wrote:Also Gorrad mind elaborating on this?
Biohazard wrote:
*Checks wiki* Still don't see how it's relevant to this game. The "group" of people in TA are only certian people who are not in this game so basically you state that they "do whatever they want in discussion" have no correlation in this game at all and that reasoning really doesn't back up your statement about how discussion doesn't always help
Nothing to do with this game, just saying that, in the future, you shouldn't deal in the absolute that all discussion helps. It does not.
Apologies for "hunting you down with my narrow sight" Gorrad. :roll: I questioned your actions and then you broke out your meta defense I just commented on it on how it can't be the best of defenses to cover up for your actions and then you become supicious of me. I don't know doesn't make much sense here.

Also with your saying that your statement on how "all discussion doesn't counts" then stating it has nothing to do with the game just saying I can't consider in future games. Yeah thanks I really wanted that advice "in the future" It's filler post. Stop wasting my time with nonsense.
Hazardous Chemicals Likely
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:12 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Gorrad I found Your post very disappointing. I understand having problems with coming out with something new when so many things have been said but I found your post scummy because:
1) you have been observing the situation for a long time (lurking?)
2) then, you spend lots of time defending yourself and your playstyle
3) finally you come with this super general post, which is surprising, for you have spent more time then anyone just thinking quietly about the situation, most of your opinions on users are very general, and giving the percent doesn't help if you don't specify your reasons. i didn't like it and just found it scummy
however, porkens with this vote because want to see reaction thing is just totally scummy for me. i don't know why you still trying to prove that it was normal, and you have posted the vote not at the beginning of the game-when most of the votes were random, but at the moment when the situation had been analysed few times. i don't like it
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:14 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Oh, and Porkens,in Spyrex' new post he says that we both might be scum because you seemed to know my mission before i even claimed it. i also want to hear one more time why it was obvious for you that I as a Prince was looking for a Princess.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:33 am

Post by SpyreX »

Oh, and Porkens,in Spyrex' new post he says that we both might be scum because you seemed to know my mission before i even claimed it. i also want to hear one more time why it was obvious for you that I as a Prince was looking for a Princess.
No no no!
I'm trying to show.

That saying that is scummy,
only works if you're his honey.

Since you've shown,
scum on your own.

The litmus test,
is giving you rest.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Porkens »

fleurdelys wrote:Oh, and Porkens,in Spyrex' new post he says that we both might be scum because you seemed to know my mission before i even claimed it. i also want to hear one more time why it was obvious for you that I as a Prince was looking for a Princess.
spyrex wrote:
Its not a hard guess,

The only way he "knew"
is if she was scum too!
I don't think SpyreX was presenting this as a feasible possibility. I ~think~ he meant it as a rebuttle; Saying is that if I'm scum, and I "know" your role, that means that you are scum as well.

Ok, one more time;

You claimed "
You are The Prince (town), you know, the son of a king, who appears
in most stories in which there’s also a beautiful girl
."

I took, what I consider a SMALL, leap in logic and assumed that if YOU were the
prince
, and follow me now, there would be a
princess
, and you two would be connected. Furthermore, princes, 99% of the time, are trying to save or find the princess.

But, as it has been discussed already, relying on the flavor isn't a good idea, and it's an instinct I have to remind myself of every time. So; does the role clear you? No. But at the time I made the mistake of thinking it did. Then I got sidetracked on Goddard and sirdanilotes.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Porkens »

fleurdelys wrote:Oh, and Porkens,in Spyrex' new post he says that we both might be scum because you seemed to know my mission before i even claimed it. i also want to hear one more time why it was obvious for you that I as a Prince was looking for a Princess.
spyrex wrote:
Its not a hard guess,

The only way he "knew"
is if she was scum too!
I don't think SpyreX was presenting this as a feasible possibility. I ~think~ he meant it as a rebuttle; Saying is that if I'm scum, and I "know" your role, that means that you are scum as well.

Ok, one more time;

You claimed "
You are The Prince (town), you know, the son of a king, who appears
in most stories in which there’s also a beautiful girl
."

I took, what I consider a SMALL, leap in logic and assumed that if you were the
prince
, and follow me now, there would be a
princess
, and you two would be connected. Furthermore, princes, 99% of the time, are trying to save or find the princess.

But, as it has been discussed already, relying on the flavor isn't a good idea, and it's an instinct I have to remind myself of every time. So; does the role clear you? No. But at the time I made the mistake of thinking it did. Then I got sidetracked on Goddard and sirdanilotes.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:50 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Porkens wrote:I'm here. I'm actively lurking.

No prod necessary.

Dahil1, I'll get you your answers v. soon, I promise.
Hey, guess what. We can add 'active lurking' to your list!

Porkens: First he was joking around, until he saw a fleur bandwagon growing and decided to hop onto it without any reason. Secondly, he immediately hopped off after fleur claimed, later said that he somehow 'knew' that fleur had to find someone and also assumed it was a pro-town role. Thirdly, he fulfilled spyrex' role without consulting the town and fourthly he pointlessly voted dahill 'to see his reactions'. Fifthly, he admits to be actively lurking.
Porkens wrote:
Gah, I have to retype this, I just deleted it.

I put my vote on Dahil1 with no specific reactions in mind. It was more of a "let's see what this does." kind of thing.

Dahil1, the reason I choose you was because you weren't really involved in any of the major discussions and hadn't had any pressure on you so far.
And this bit did not do anything at all to make me delete point 4 off my list.
4 or 5 main points:

1. SpyreX's case on Fleur
2. SpyreX's claim of Vig.
3. Sirdinalot's case on me
4. The "REAL" case on Gorrad
5. Tunnel Vision

1. Fleur's play has been scummy. There's no question about that. The real issue here is if she is scummy because she's a noob, or because she's scum. With this...
fleurdelys wrote:i am so sorry, i have no idea about writing posts with quotations
(I'm sorry, but this is seriously over the top... :roll: )

...my instincts still say to lynch her. The problem is that if we let her slide today, it will be difficult to know where to "draw the line" on her scummy play. At what point will we stop chalking up her mistakes to noobishness? That's my reservation about letting her live.
w-h-a-t. Are you really seriously using this craplogic? How is her not knowing the exact quote tags even anything that resembles a sign that remotely suggest a scum tell? Another point on my list, I guess. I will use the opportunity to reformat my list so it's actually a list and not a story.

Porkens:
1. He was joking around, until he saw a fleur bandwagon growing and decided to hop onto it without any reason.
2. He immediately hopped off after fleur claimed, later said that he somehow 'knew' that fleur had to find someone and also assumed it was a pro-town role.
3. He fulfilled spyrex' role without consulting the town.
4. He pointlessly voted dahill 'to see his reactions'.
5. He admits to be actively lurking.
6. Thinks that fleur not knowing the exact quote tag conventions is a scum tell.

Feel free to reply to point 6 if that's actually not what you think, and I'll reword it. This is just how I personally read that bit though.
2. This situation will ~kinda~ work itself out. A lot depends on the body count/type tomorrow morning. There's still the possibility that he's some kind of serial killer, but we'll burn that bridge when we come to it.
Agreed.
3. I think I've addressed and given reasons for my actions in the game thus far. If I've been remiss on any specifics, I welcome more questions. I'm not going to deny that I've been spontaneous and, probably to some of you, abrasive. But I'm really not trying to hide/withhold anything. I really think that fulfilling Spy's mission was good for the town, and, even though it was WIFOMFG, that's how I really looked at the situation. I do want to re-address this though;
sirdanilot wrote: Porkens: First he was joking around, until
he saw a fleur bandwagon growing and decided to hop onto it without any reason
. Secondly,
he immediately hopped off after fleur claimed, later said that he somehow 'knew' that fleur had to find someone and also assumed it was a pro-town role.
Thirdly, he fulfilled spyrex' role without consulting the town and fourthly he pointlessly voted dahill 'to see his reactions'.
This is an interpretation of what I did, and doesn't represent any claims I have made about my actions. Of COURSE I'm going to say it's wrong. I voted for Fleur because she was scummy, as other had pointed out, I felt no need to regurgitate it. I unvoted because I assumed her mission and it seemed pro-town to me. Here's a little more WIFOM for you; Why would scum jump on a wagon at L-3 in such a way that would draw attention to themselves?
Interesting bit on the WIFOM. It's a classic example of craplogic. 'Why would scum do something scummy that draws attention to themselves?'

This is known as the
too-scummy argument
. Generally, too scummy arguments are very bad arguments and are to be avoided, since they only generate more WIFOM. If someone does something scummy, and you say something like 'wait, hold on, no way scum would've done something like that', then every scum tell becomes a big cesspool of WIFOM.

This was a very poor attempt to debunk my point against you. Another number on my list!

Porkens:
1. He was joking around, until he saw a fleur bandwagon growing and decided to hop onto it without any reason.
2. He immediately hopped off after fleur claimed, later said that he somehow 'knew' that fleur had to find someone and also assumed it was a pro-town role.
6. Thinks that fleur not knowing the exact quote tag conventions is a scum tell.
7. Attempts to debunk point 1 with a classic crap logic argument (specifically, a 'too-scummy' argument).
4. The case on Gorrard was small, so small that it was hard for me to even see it. the real case here is how small an amount of pressure had to be applied for Gorrard to crack open and spew out "IT'S MY META OMFG META META." Meta is NOT a good defense. Nonetheless...
I agree with you here, although I don't think the Gorrad case was that small, I don't like his meta defense either.
5. Sirdanilot accused spy of tunnel visioning on Fleur. But in every single post (including his first post), sirdanilot has done little more than flag-waved his case on myself, and MOST of the rest has been attacks on SpyreX and/or defending Fleur. I find it laughable that he would accuse someone else of tunnel vision and even be so bold as to quip:
I think you can see from miles away that your tunnel vision on fleur is way worse than my focus on Porkens.
In some ways, I know I opened myself up to this wagon. Sir's case on me, and his flag-waving, smacks to me of opportunistic (where have we hear that word before hahha), and tunneled.
Wait, hold on. Firstly, I did not only focus on you, I've talked about Gorrad as well. I am focusing on two people, and I am talking about/with two others. Can I be any less tunnel visioned without that it loses its effect?
So my case on you strikes you as opportunistic. Are you serious? That's just ridiculous. At the time, I was the VERY FIRST to post anything that even remotely expressed suspicion of you. Opportunistic would've been for me to post another parrot case on fleur or something like that. I got discussion going to where it's at now, and I never regretted it. We have found two people that are very suspicious, although you're now even more suspicious than gorrad.
(note that I'm not claiming to be the first to post anything on gorrad, if this bit suggest that)
It's unfortunate that this is going to come off as OMGUS;

unvote

vote: sirdanilot
Let me tell you something. I am one of the most easy going people when it comes to OMGUS, as long as the vote is not based on crap logic. However, yours is, so I can only conclude that this vote is as OMGUS as OMGUS can be. A final point to add to my list.

I'll reiterate again: if your vote on me had not been based on such bad logic and bad arguments, I would not have called it OMGUS. So you're at fault here.

Porkens:
7. Attempts to debunk point 1 with a classic crap logic argument (specifically, a 'too-scummy' argument).
8. OMGUS votes me, the vote is based on bad logic.

Does anyone have anything else to add on the porkens case? Anyway, I really think Porkens is our lynch today, we can look more at fleur or gorrad tomorrow. Not only do I find it extremely likely that Porkens is scum (looking at all those eight points), I also think that Porkens is the best info lynch. As I said already when the porkens and gorrad cases started growing, that phase of the game could give us absolutely huge information when we know their alignments, because it was a phase in which most people started choosing between Porkens and Gorrad. And although I'm 95% sure that Porkens is scum, we'll never be certain until we see him hang.

Note that I do think that scumminess takes precedence over information, but the latter
is
a nice bonus. The two other alternatives I see right now are the following.

1. Fleur lynch: Possibly gives us even more information than a Porkens lynch, but I personally find her less scummy, and she seems to be one of those people who give more information the longer they are alive.
2. Gorrad lynch: Gives as much information as a Porkens lynch, but I find him slightly less scummy for now.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:07 am

Post by SpyreX »

Of this great nation,
what information?

Do you see in a cinch,
from candidate lynch?

Tis not the season,
for me to buy that reason.
Show

Proud member of BaM
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:27 am

Post by dahill1 »

vote Gorrad

just realized i wasn't voting for him. his case is still pretty much the same but that softclaim is p much the exact same as fleur's (when i thought she was scum). i can't see the difference at all between finding that someone is pro-town using logic and assuming that they are pro-town. also his list is almost completely different from mine. right now from in order from town to scum, i would say:
Biohazard
sirdanilot
SpyreX
Plum
wolframnhart
fleur
kloud
coheed
Porkens
Gorrad
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 am

Post by wolframnhart »

vote Gorrad

I have to agree with dahill1 here. I really didn't find gorrad scummy, but his recent posting hasn't helped him much in my mind and his stance of "i know what i am doing" when asked about how his "i am important" was different from Fleurs.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:32 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I can understand exactly how Porkens could know my mission-he's quite right with the obvious, in my role description there was a notion about the princess; however, i don't think he should say anything about his great instict because he just doesn't have one.
I have an eye on him, because of the other things sirdanilot have mentioned and also because he acts like an ignorant which i find mostly scummy.
what is the point of saying "you just don't understand me guys" instead of explaining something to us (i'm talking about his instinct now and his choice to help with Spyrex mission).
as for now my Fos:
Spyrex: for being so redirecting, unconcrete and stubborn even though there are other people to focus on-i'm not the only scummy person in the game
Porkens: especially for not consulting his action with the other, which is totally anti town for me, it doesnt help us lynch any scums, it's just you on your own
Gorrad: because of lurking and not producing anything informative
and that's it for now i think
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:00 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

@dahill: why do you find me as one of the most scummy people in the game (just curious)

I'd like to see a vote count soon because those two quick votes on Gorrad put him at L-2 I believe.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 am

Post by SpyreX »

Spyrex: for being so redirecting, unconcrete and stubborn even though there are other people to focus on-
i'm not the only scummy person in the game
What do you need,
her to announce her deeds?

Next post is a song,
for all to sing along.
Show

Proud member of BaM
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:16 am

Post by dahill1 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:@dahill: why do you find me as one of the most scummy people in the game (just curious)

I'd like to see a vote count soon because those two quick votes on Gorrad put him at L-2 I believe.
mainly by process of elimination
i don't think you're
that
scummy. you're mainly only down there for that one situation with Spyre about trusting him, which isn't incredibly big, but it's something
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:20 am

Post by SpyreX »

An ode to the town,
dancing in their frilly gown:

Biohazard is stoic,
I lean towards heroic.

Coheed's mostly braying,
content not really saying.

Dahill's little fiddle,
I have him in the middle.

I'm not gonna lie,
Fleur needs to die.

Gorrad's "meta" call,
makes me want a fall.

Kloud needs more,
before I could really adore.

Plum has it down,
I give her a crown.

Porkens may be abrasive,
but I dont find him evasive.

Sirdan isn't yummy,
a bad feeling in my tummy.

Wolf may have the posts,
but neutral I boast.
Show

Proud member of BaM
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:35 am

Post by kloud1516 »

SpyreX wrote:
i can only say that you should save me. i don't know if i can reveal my role, i don't think i can.; however, it is
highly important
for the townies but important for scums as well. this is why you should give me a chance
i am important for scum
, because i am an important player in the game-as i said, what if they kill me and this means they win the whole game? even if not, as a member of town i would hate being killed as an important member-for town's sake
that's why i felt uncomfortable with revealing my character earlier, and asked for the doctor to take care of me during ni
I don't think he does put words in my mouth, quite a few times i said
that i never claimed that my role is that important,
i said i was only asking you what if-look at my posts just before claiming and after claiming my role
fleurdelys in post 371 wrote:
I still think the role of Prince is important,
and for townies-because it is pro-town, and as for scums, because i have a mission that they might destroy.
Of course, i am thinking strongly about whom i voting on, because as I said previously, I have stated few pages ago that for me Porkens was scummy and actually I voted on him. Then, Gorrad has a good explanation, however, he does not want to change his playstyle even though it is hard to admit he is pro-town if he does not make pro-town moves. If I remain with Spyrex vote, you may think i am just angry at him because he keeps lynching me and trying to redirect all your attention on me. but,
i have stated some other arguments as well which for me make him look scummy.

i don't see me just claiming what you say-of course, sometimes i agree with you, but isn't t just paranoid to make somebody fos just because you have good arguments with which it's hard not to agree?
I haven't unvoted spyrex, so don't judge me that early
1)
Isn't this one of the points Spyre was trying to make in the first place? You first claim that your role is important, then after claiming you vehemently insist you said nothing of the sort. Spyre was calling you out for your backpedaling, which, by the looks of the provided content, is indeed valid. Now you are back to expressing how you feel that your role is important to the game. Which is it, Fleur?

2)
Where are the arguments you are referring to?
fleurdelys wrote:I don't think the posts Spyrex is quoting were written by me since I have claimed- as I remember they were written before I have claimed my role and mission, so Plum-what scummy things have I done since claiming my role and mission?
When your quotes was submitted is not the issue. It is the fact that you said what Spyre has accused you of saying - and provided irrefutable evidence for his accusations - and you have continued to go back and forth on your stance. This, at least to me, would be something scummy you have done since claiming, as the inconsistencies have been brought to the surface once more.
fleurdelys wrote:post 371-ths is my response
Really? This is all you are going to say about the case? Post 371 could be considered a weak defense at best, as the only things I can find that actually touches on his accusations are:

"I still think the role of Prince is important, and for townies-because it is pro-town, and as for scums, because i have a mission that they might destroy."

"If I remain with Spyrex vote, you may think i am just angry at him because he keeps lynching me and trying to redirect all your attention on me. but, i have stated some other arguments as well which for me make him look scummy."

Neither of which really help you out at all. I have already addressed both these sections, but they still are very large proponents in this train of thought as well. Your post 371 dealt, in large part, on your opinions of Porkens and Gorrad, not on a defense. These two posts both
a)
bring to light an aspect of Spyre's case (your backpedaling in regards to your role) and
b)
a reference to previously-made cases against Spyre. This is not a defense. In my opinion, the later of the two paragraphs seems to be an attempt to direct players' attentions elsewhere by mentioning previous cases without actually provided specific post numbers or content.

FoS: Fleur

CoheedCambria09 wrote:Ok, so first of all Fleur, you arn't helping yourself out at all. When asked to refute a case against yourself, do it. And do it legitmately.

Secondly for me, today, I think that the lynch should be either porkens or gorrad, both who have fairly solid cases built against them by multiple different people. This isnt saying we still shouldnt be watching Fleur for any more slippups, but the other two are higher in my scum books.
QFT.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:39 am

Post by SpyreX »

With what was just said,
why are the two ahead?
Show