Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4427, VP Baltar wrote:Also, y'all need to sideline Nero in either case. He's tanking the game for town regardless of alignment and too many people, possibly scum, are encouraging that.
It's possible I guess. My reads aren't always great but they also aren't always wrong. You flipped town d1 and you are currently voting someone that's prob town, I think you are doing just as much, if not more damage than me. You've been mainly pushing in a frog/fire/tene/cape group but it seemed like you didn't push any of them particularly hard.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4441, Cape90 wrote:
In post 4324, MathBlade wrote:VP and Galron scum team
If that's the scumteam, then me and Nero literally have 2 mafia neighbors :shifty:

I honestly find it less and less likely tbh thinking about it
I mean, I offered you that example of being in a 3 person hood in a mini normal with 2 scum meaning I was the only town in the hood so it doesn't feel like it would be a huge stretch for a hood to be 50/50. Also, Galron's vote meant Malcolm's wagon went over VP so it could easily be a S/S thing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Nero join my shiny Galron flash wagon please *puppy eyes*

It’s mason lead :)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my only other thought is someone like an Eyes , Yeet, Galron, Titus scumteam has a vested interest in keeping a poorly playing VP alive so I continue to tunnel him instead of switching my focus to them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4454, MathBlade wrote:@Nero join my shiny Galron flash wagon please *puppy eyes*
My vote is there in spirit but I want to see what happens first.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

VOTE: galron

front half of this wagon is good, back half is shifty, but this seems more likely to hit scum than Malcom flip.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:00 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4455, Nero Cain wrote:my only other thought is someone like an Eyes , Yeet, Galron, Titus scumteam has a vested interest in keeping a poorly playing VP alive so I continue to tunnel him instead of switching my focus to them.
if that's the scum team, I'm not the one playing shitty there. They are defending me for town cred because of your bad play and the people sheeping you.
YOUR AD HERE

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:02 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

Yes, yes, everyone who suspects you is antitown and eats rocks for breakfast, get a new act.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

let the little kid act out

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4458, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4455, Nero Cain wrote:my only other thought is someone like an Eyes , Yeet, Galron, Titus scumteam has a vested interest in keeping a poorly playing VP alive so I continue to tunnel him instead of switching my focus to them.
if that's the scum team, I'm not the one playing shitty there. They are defending me for town cred because of your bad play and the people sheeping you.
but that would also mean that they want you in the game b/c you are doing nothing but pushing town so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

here is the VC before Enchant votes
In post 4352, Mizzytastic wrote:MalcolmTucker (6): Eyes without a face, Yeet, VP Baltar, April Ludgate, fireisredsir, Scorpious [E-3]
VP Baltar (5): tenebrousluminary, Nero Cain, Frogsterking, DeasVail, MathBlade
Scorpious (3): Cape90, Save the Dragons, Titus
Galron (1): Enchant

Not Voting (2): MalcolmTucker, Galron
here is what would have been the vc after enchant voted.

MalcolmTucker (6): Eyes without a face, Yeet, VP Baltar, April Ludgate, fireisredsir, Scorpious
VP Baltar (6): tenebrousluminary, Nero Cain, Frogsterking, DeasVail, MathBlade, Enchant

Not Voting (2): MalcolmTucker, Galron

MalcolmTucker (7): Eyes without a face, Yeet, VP Baltar, April Ludgate, fireisredsir, Scorpious, Galron
VP Baltar (6): tenebrousluminary, Nero Cain, Frogsterking, DeasVail, MathBlade, Enchant

Not Voting (1): MalcolmTucker

Galron vote gives Tucker the go ahead vote

Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 4457, VP Baltar wrote:front half of this wagon is good, back half is shifty, but this seems more likely to hit scum than Malcom flip.
Front half? I am town now?
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 4462, Nero Cain wrote:Galron vote gives Tucker the go ahead vote
I really am still not sure that 2 scum are in Galron/VP
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4463, Cape90 wrote:
In post 4457, VP Baltar wrote:front half of this wagon is good, back half is shifty, but this seems more likely to hit scum than Malcom flip.
Front half? I am town now?
I think galron is more likely to flip scum based on his flaky play since coming into the game, and I don't think two scum in the hood, so that would make you town.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4461, Nero Cain wrote:but that would also mean that they want you in the game b/c you are doing nothing but pushing town so...
Nope, if you and that group IS all town, that means my green flip gives them a buffet of misyeets to plow through before any questions get asked. Yall have acted so sure I'm scum and built you're entire world views around that, that when I flip green you'll be easy pickings. The goal would be to defend me, but let me still die, which seemed quite likely at various points.
YOUR AD HERE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but Gal voting Malcolm to put him in the lead seems like the exact opposite of willing to let you die no? I mean maybe you could argue that its reverse psycology to make me think that's what he's doing but I'm a simpleton and just think he's voting Malcolm to "tighten the wagons up" b/c he's either scum with you or is defending you for the town cred or maybe he can't count. At any rate, I don't think either of us should live till endgame.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4467, Nero Cain wrote:but Gal voting Malcolm to put him in the lead seems like the exact opposite of willing to let you die no? I mean maybe you could argue that its reverse psycology to make me think that's what he's doing but I'm a simpleton and just think he's voting Malcolm to "tighten the wagons up" b/c he's either scum with you or is defending you for the town cred or maybe he can't count. At any rate, I don't think either of us should live till endgame.
Then get on this wagon, champ.
YOUR AD HERE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in time

Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Yeet »

No, absolutely not on Galron.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y?

Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Yeet »

skitter was extremely town at start of D2, just trust me I doubt she plays it that way. I’m not 100% but I would say I have a pretty strong read there. Arguments for Galron scum are super weak. This is one of those flashwagons that is probably scum motivated taking advantage of confusion and scrambling
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who are the scum pushing him?

Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Yeet »

Idk tbh, maybe fire and less likely cape, I’m kind of going through my TL/TRs again because I have too many

Regardless of who the scum are, I disagree with the wagon.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Yeet »

I am *staunchly opposed* to the wagon
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:37 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i don't see how anything skitter posted at the start of d2 is something she wouldn't do as maf

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”