Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Yeet »

I would like maybe maybe consider switching to fire last minute but I just don’t think it’s practical

And I still don’t think Malcolm less scummy than fire yet
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:26 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 4377, Yeet wrote:Malcolm is like starting to make me doubt my SR here, honestly
Funnily enough I'm feeling the same with you a little tiny bit in the last page. My overriding theory at the moment is increasingly that mafia are either content with the state of the game or have expected/feared a VP elimination if VP is one of them and don't want to rock the boat too much. A fundamental thing to be looking for right now is players who are fine with where the game is at, players who aren't fine with that, and why this is the case. VP's post about Fire above for example makes a solid point - if someone is either contributing less or contributing in a different way, we should be thinking as to why this is the case. Personally I like that, for as much as you've suspected me, you're at least thinking about your reads and asking for my views when you could just aggressively push the slot.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:27 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 4376, VP Baltar wrote:The big scum giveaway for fire is that he hasn't had any original ideas since like D1. He is clearly very smart, and smart people take actions outside the safety of what's popular. I could write a whole case about that, but I doubt that is worth my time at this point because the wagon isn't going to flip. When I'm dead, look at that very closely.
I need to have a proper look at their ISO later, I think Fire's definitely a clever player so very much not someone I'd want dead if town, but their reads during the initial heat on me felt very off in a way that felt out of character considering their approach to the game up until then.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Malc is town. Voting out a scummy ascetic claim is a good day 2 elim but I think voting out Scorp would be p good too but I don't think there's enough time for that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:28 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4376, VP Baltar wrote:The big scum giveaway for fire is that he hasn't had any original ideas since like D1. He is clearly very smart, and smart people take actions outside the safety of what's popular. I could write a whole case about that, but I doubt that is worth my time at this point because the wagon isn't going to flip. When I'm dead, look at that very closely.
i think my thoughts around the fua early day reaction were original. i think i was the first one to case you besides nero and he didnt really have a case, that's pretty original. i think the cape/malc idea that im currently working with is original. probs some other stuff idk im not gonna go back and look. if you mean "hasn't suspected anyone that hasn't already been suspected", then uh maybe thats cause everyone has been suspected at this point

i am blushing that you think i am very smart tho, idk if it's accurate but it's still appreciated
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:34 am

Post by Enchant »

Who claimed ascetic?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Titus »

I'm thinking VP but that's totally based on social dynamics. I'd like to review each ISO.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

Happy birthday bro.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:37 am

Post by fireisredsir »

right now tbh i am doubting myself immensely but legitimately cannot figure out what the maf team composition would look like if it's not in VP/malc since i have been thinking that it is for a while and have been thinking about most other players in terms of how they relate to those two slots. i know vp thinks that only maf are hesitant at the end but i know at least for me that is not at all the case, idk if I've ever voted someone out for non-mech-guilty reasons without some last minute doubts
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: VP Baltar

Here we go
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4386, fireisredsir wrote:but legitimately cannot figure out what the maf team composition would look like if it's not in VP/malc
What about players like eyes or scorpios, galron?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

enchant?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 4389, Nero Cain wrote:enchant?
Yea?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4384, Titus wrote:I'm thinking VP but that's totally based on social dynamics. I'd like to review each ISO.
this being a thing you hadn't done b/c?

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:59 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4388, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4386, fireisredsir wrote:but legitimately cannot figure out what the maf team composition would look like if it's not in VP/malc
What about players like eyes or scorpios, galron?
eyes probably, scorp maybe but meh. galron probably. i think someone said this already, maybe froggy, that if vp/malc are both town then it's probably just enchant and we've been distracted from it all day. titus maybe. yeet maybe.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4385, Titus wrote:Happy birthday bro.
Happy birthday sis!

Sorry you got stuck with a scum role PM.

You can put doubt in that by voting VP or helping me wagon Galron (A)

(Disclaimer: may or may not remove enough doubt)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Remember Galron is scum if/when I die.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 4394, MathBlade wrote:Remember Galron is scum if/when I die.
Nope
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 4386, fireisredsir wrote:right now tbh i am doubting myself immensely but legitimately cannot figure out what the maf team composition would look like if it's not in VP/malc since i have been thinking that it is for a while and have been thinking about most other players in terms of how they relate to those two slots. i know vp thinks that only maf are hesitant at the end but i know at least for me that is not at all the case, idk if I've ever voted someone out for non-mech-guilty reasons without some last minute doubts
Why are you doubting yourself immensely

Don’t you think scum is in the wagons
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4382, fireisredsir wrote:if you mean "hasn't suspected anyone that hasn't already been suspected", then uh maybe thats cause everyone has been suspected at this point
This is what I mean. You're not really pushing people that don't have other people pushing harder. It gives you cover
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:06 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4396, Yeet wrote:Why are you doubting yourself immensely

i did and now i am doubting that. why am i perpetually paralyzed by self-doubt and indecision? idk i can't afford a therapist ill get back to you in 5 or 6 years
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4398, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 4396, Yeet wrote:Why are you doubting yourself immensely

i did and now i am doubting that. why am i perpetually paralyzed by self-doubt and indecision? idk i can't afford a therapist ill get back to you in 5 or 6 years
If VP wasn’t scum he’d have been hammered by now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:09 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4397, VP Baltar wrote:This is what I mean. You're not really pushing people that don't have other people pushing harder. It gives you cover
i think i almost always look where other people are looking, and then try to look deeper to see if i think they're right or not. that's like, what i do, it's just the main way i know how to play the game. p sure i did that on day 1 too and i will do that on day 3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4391, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4384, Titus wrote:I'm thinking VP but that's totally based on social dynamics. I'd like to review each ISO.
this being a thing you hadn't done b/c?
Been busy with birthday celebrations.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”