Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4226, Galron wrote:You're not really getting the nuance there, but that's fine.
*singing voice*

If I only had a vig.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still prefer getting rid of VP
Sorp is a decent compromise
Malcolm is the least fav of the 3

Everyone not voting one of those 3 is scum or useless.

VP being hesitant to vote Malcolm or Scorp is pretty bad looking.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I am back and have no planned low access of this scale in the near future.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4224, MathBlade wrote:Because if you were informed I was a mason before making that post then there’s no reason to put out a town read on me because conf town.
I don't think math is wrong about this. Weird to say you saw math confirmed town and then posted a town case. I'll check timestamps on this later...

Anyhow,

VOTE: malcom

I think it's me, Malcom or Scorp today. After taking some time to deliberate, Scorp is kind of a low info yeet. I'm still not sold on Malcom, but I think it's a flip that will help illuminate April's alignment more clearly, and that is good for the game long term.

No offense if it ends up being me today, just consider my reads seriously when I'm dead if that is the case.

Pedit- Nero remains the biggest village idiot in this game. I stated in the hood that those are the only reasonable yeets and he comes into thread to state it like he isn't regurgitating my thoughts as his own.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still need 7, 710 posts.

Tomorrow is PI day so I already know what I'm having for lunch and dinner.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:01 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 4230, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4224, MathBlade wrote:Because if you were informed I was a mason before making that post then there’s no reason to put out a town read on me because conf town.
I don't think math is wrong about this. Weird to say you saw math confirmed town and then posted a town case. I'll check timestamps on this later...

Anyhow,

VOTE: malcom

I think it's me, Malcom or Scorp today. After taking some time to deliberate, Scorp is kind of a low info yeet. I'm still not sold on Malcom, but I think it's a flip that will help illuminate April's alignment more clearly, and that is good for the game long term.

No offense if it ends up being me today, just consider my reads seriously when I'm dead if that is the case.

Pedit- Nero remains the biggest village idiot in this game. I stated in the hood that those are the only reasonable yeets and he comes into thread to state it like he isn't regurgitating my thoughts as his own.
I'm naturally against an elimination on myself given I'm town, but I don't necessarily disagree with this logic: Scorpious is a low effort elimination and if nothing else me/you going out would hopefully provide some useful info in terms of alignments going forward.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:03 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 4222, Yeet wrote:
In post 4196, MalcolmTucker wrote:It feels as if April read a couple of my posts early on, decided I was mafia, and has since tried to make the evidence fit that instead of the other way around
This is how I feel about some of the things you've said about me. What goes around comes around I guess.
I'd disagree with that entirely. I'd say I mostly TR'd you early on since your approach felt too blatant to be mafia. Since then though your playing style has changed completely and your reads have become a lot less clear and a lot more jumpy.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4227, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4226, Galron wrote:You're not really getting the nuance there, but that's fine.
*singing voice*

If I only had a vig.
Enchant if you’re town and have a shot I am begging please kill Galron.

I would prefer him elimmed over VP at this point but I think people are stuck
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

2nd the Scorp vig. it's a good shot.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Dude I said shoot Galron not Scorpio?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:06 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Does vig get a shot every turn or is it just once per game? Assumed it'd been squandered if it was the latter.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there are diffrent kinda vigs

Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 4233, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 4222, Yeet wrote:
In post 4196, MalcolmTucker wrote:It feels as if April read a couple of my posts early on, decided I was mafia, and has since tried to make the evidence fit that instead of the other way around
This is how I feel about some of the things you've said about me. What goes around comes around I guess.
I'd disagree with that entirely. I'd say I mostly TR'd you early on since your approach felt too blatant to be mafia. Since then though your playing style has changed completely and your reads have become a lot less clear and a lot more jumpy.
What I mean is I feel like since you started scumreading me it has felt like a lot of your reasons for me being scum feel like reasons fitting the read.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or Fua could have just been scum that fakeclaimed vig. Who knows but Enchant isn't making it to end game anyways so...

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:13 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4199, Galron wrote:Why the Baltar and Scorpious wagons?
VP reasons: , , , (last one isnt me, but it makes good points). some other people like nero have some other reasons too
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Galron »

Going through the hood, wrt 3610, it's not like Baltar is scum reading Nero in there, but Nero is scum reading him. At least Baltar hasn't said he's scumreading, because it does look like he is, but it seems to me it just as easily could be a case of town trying to give a generous reading of what Nero is posting.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VP has accused me of being scum in the main thread at least twice. First, he was pushing a Nero/Wu team and then he was saying that scum in the hood was me or skitter.

He's sorta backed off now and is just calling me a VI.

I think his language in the hood is kinda funky. He started out saying that "anyone reasonable would think there's scum here." but more recently has used "potential scum" and at one point said something like "because Nero thinks there's scum here." and it just feels like he's trying to straddle the fence between looking like he's uninformed and being informed idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he pushed cape for a while but that didn't get any traction. His play just feels so different than yesterday where he was yelling and screaming for a Wu lim and now he's just kinda reserved.

Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 4244, Nero Cain wrote:he pushed cape for a while but that didn't get any traction. His play just feels so different than yesterday where he was yelling and screaming for a Wu lim and now he's just kinda reserved.
What's inherently scummy about that?
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:46 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

Vig Dragons, Titus, Galron, or the survivor of Malc/VP if they flip town.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4243, Nero Cain wrote:I think his language in the hood is kinda funky. He started out saying that "anyone reasonable would think there's scum here." but more recently has used "potential scum" and at one point said something like "because Nero thinks there's scum here." and it just feels like he's trying to straddle the fence between looking like he's uninformed and being informed idk.
This is wildly inaccurate and cherry picked. My position in scum in the hood has always been that's more likely than not the case. I call you a village idiot because it is unlikely any scum would be so obviously wrong on things that are quite easy to fact check. As I just stated to you in the hood, I would like to stop having this same conversation with you repeatedly. I don't think it is productive and youve done more than your share to bloat this game.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4244, Nero Cain wrote:he was yelling and screaming for a Wu lim and now he's just kinda reserved.
Who are you trying to fool with this? Titus and galron most likely since they were not here I guess. I'm being run up because 'boo hoo vp is so mean and calling people scum with his so many misreps, etc,' but I'm also reserved and timid I guess?

Like I said, you are running a marketing campaign rather than actually scum hunting. You've wasted so much of the town's time today with a nonsense wagon on me, and you should do some self reflection if youre town, but you won't.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4246, tenebrousluminary wrote:Vig Dragons, Titus, Galron, or the survivor of Malc/VP if they flip town.
So you think all these people are scum?
YOUR AD HERE

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

My last wish is deaths in this order regardless of VP’s flip

1) Galron. Dude scumslipped and faked reads and it’s freakin obvious. Skitter30 also had a tell of pings.
2) April. April needs death. The fact they haven’t got an elim off at this point and Ari’s defense of Galron is bad AF
3) Titus unless she pushes a scum elim fast. As I said there was a scum in Datisi/Wu

Wake me in dead thread if there is still a game after that
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

And please vig Galron. Please
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”