Galron
has replaced
skitter30
and
Titus
has replaced
Datisi
VOTE: Galron

Maybe here? Skitter was in a lot of scum pools and Galron tends to be a lurker as scum.
It was a problem in Calculasia?
I think pursuing a new wagon is a bad idea. It does nothing to solve the divisions in the game.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4176 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 4175, the worst wrote:fireisredsir (1): VP Baltar
Yeet (1): MalcolmTucker
Nero Cain (1): Scorpious
:shifty: :shifty:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4177 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4177, Titus wrote:
In post 4176, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3989, Mizzytastic wrote:
Galron
has replaced
skitter30
and
Titus
has replaced
Datisi
VOTE: Galron

Maybe here? Skitter was in a lot of scum pools and Galron tends to be a lurker as scum.
It was a problem in Calculasia?
I think pursuing a new wagon is a bad idea. It does nothing to solve the divisions in the game.
And I think joining a wagon I TR doesn’t
And people aren’t moving
The only way forward is to get people outside the camp mentality.

New wagons do that.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4178 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Plus it forces Galron to do something
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4179 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Put another way a majority of the game TRs VP and a majority of the game TRs Scorpious
So by numbers they aren’t happening.

So best to try something new
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4180 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4181, MathBlade wrote:Put another way a majority of the game TRs VP and a majority of the game TRs Scorpious

I will vote Malcom or scorpious here soon since no one is joining the fire wagon. Kind of want to give them another day or two here to prove towniness.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4181 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:42 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4182, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4181, MathBlade wrote:Put another way a majority of the game TRs VP and a majority of the game TRs Scorpious

I will vote Malcom or scorpious here soon since no one is joining the fire wagon. Kind of want to give them another day or two here to prove towniness.
Give who time to prove towniness?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4182 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4181, MathBlade wrote:a majority of the game TRs VP
a majority? April, eyes, dragons, scorpious, I think yeet... who else?

galron and enchant we know nothing about their opinions. malc was positioning weirdly around him but seemed to be leaning towards scumread. cape voted him earlier but thinks he's a little townier now, idk if that's a townread. titus hasn't given a strong read, definitely not a townread tho. idk what your read is atm. the rest are voting him. but at most that's like 6/17, def not a majority
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4183 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4184, fireisredsir wrote:

galron and enchant we know nothing about their opinions. malc was positioning weirdly around him but seemed to be leaning towards scumread. cape voted him earlier but thinks he's a little townier now, idk if that's a townread. titus hasn't given a strong read, definitely not a townread tho. idk what your read is atm. the rest are voting him. but at most that's like 6/17, def not a majority
I literally just said a bunch of times I TRd Nero

I feel like a majority of the game is just checked out rather than talk with each other
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4184 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4185, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4184, fireisredsir wrote:

I literally just said a bunch of times I TRd Nero

I feel like a majority of the game is just checked out rather than talk with each other
I TRd VP to Nero

Ebwop
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4185 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I don't know how to read Galron at all. I'm guessing that's who VP is referring to in

LOL @ the answer in

I don't see anything that's AI to me in the last few pages. I'm guessing most likely overall we hit correctly on fua/ Enchant D1 and their fake claim is kind of slowing the game down right now. That's the most logical way I can describe the way this game has progressed.

I'll reevaluate my townlean on Scorpius and my scumread on VP and post my results if I think my analysis is fruitful.

I think I'll evaluate April and Dragons alignment based on the way their reads flip. I'm going with this approach because I think they can both get good reads as town, I don't think I have any levels on them through "social deduction" and I think they both keep their cards close to their chest as either alignment.

On that note I don't think Nero or fire are keeping their cards to their chest AT ALL this game. For example Nero was like trolling his scumread Dats about their voting patterns and Nero seems to have been pressing people in the hood thread all game which I'm not sure is most scum players first impulse or second impulse to do. I think is a genuine mistake because I remembered Math voting VP like one time and I couldn't remember Math repeating that they town read VP a bunch of times. I think fire is writing a lot of content and has been doing so since the start of the game pretty consistently, but not so consistently I think they're scum and just making it up; in fact fire seems almost reckless sometimes with their posts and I feel like fire conducts analysis and then just slams it all down on the table.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4186 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:49 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

it wasn't a mistake at all tho, i was counting him in the 6
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4187 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4183, Frogsterking wrote:

Give who time to prove towniness?
Malcom and scorpious. Malcom has a few outstanding questions and things to respond to. Scorpious has been catching up since....forever. Neither is my top choice for a lim, but I'm not going to get what I want today and I need to move my vote to a more useful place.
YOUR AD HERE

April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4188 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:27 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Instead of trying something new, we can try Malcolm. It really hasn't taken off ever. It almost did for a second. I really want to see what happens when it becomes the main wagon.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4189 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:28 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 4162, fireisredsir wrote:2) given vpb town, malc sus goes up slightly.
overall, fire gave a very safe answer, but I'm glad it wasn't just this as an answer.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4190 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:34 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 4187, Frogsterking wrote:On that note I don't think Nero or fire are keeping their cards to their chest AT ALL this game.
In a way, I disagree with this in regards to Fire, but in a very specific way. Like their last answer explaining the VPB-Malcolm on the last page, they said a lot of their thoughts for sure, but when you look at the meat and potatoes of it, they didn't really pick.

Doesn't make them scum, but it's a reason I'm having a hard time town reading them.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4191 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:35 am

Post by April Ludgate »

The people that would vote Fire possibly are on the Malcolm wagon right now, and if one of us unvote Malcolm, that wagon's gone, so we gotta stay strong.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4192 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:46 am

Post by April Ludgate »

The entire Scorpious wagon was on the General Wagon misfade, for what it's worth.

Might need to reevaluate.

Ah, man. I just really don't want VPB to die, I town read him pretty strongly.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4193 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Tell you what April, I'll give Malcom today to respond. Lacking that, I'll give you my vote by EOD
YOUR AD HERE

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4194 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:42 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 4195, VP Baltar wrote:Tell you what April, I'll give Malcom today to respond. Lacking that, I'll give you my vote by EOD
Afternoon, sorry, busy weekend. All I can really say here is that April's mafia read on me has been inconsistent and just isn't that strong.

April's initial suspicion of me came when I was pushing tenebros a while back after they'd entered the game. Whatever you think of tenebros I don't think my arguments were particularly incorrect or suspicious at all, tenebros was regularly dodging and deflecting questions and just generally wasn't being helpful. At the same time they weren't particularly committing to reads. Their game came across as incredibly suspect and I personally think I was correct to push on that.

Post from April implies I was backing off tenebros in a way that could seem acceptable if I was mafia and they were town but I'd been incredibly consistent from early in day two that tenebros was suspect but far from confirmed mafia. In a large game where plenty of people have had reads all over the place this seems like a perfectly acceptable line to take, and I'm not sure why I was targeted so strongly for wavering when players like Yeet, tenebros and others have done the same in worse circumstances.

As I've mentioned before, in post April mentions "shooting their shot" too early on me. This is important because it suggests their initial mafia read was a bit of a lazy one which was based more on initial vibes than actually reading back through the game and trying to deduce who is mafia and who isn't. I'm accused of "pandering to the popular choice" but again I don't think this particularly lines up with how I've approached the game so far for the most part.

And again, I'm certainly far from the worst in this regard when there are other players who have opportunistically thrown their vote onto easy wagons without giving an explanation for doing so. Why am I the target here, for reasonable interrogations of players who I think might be mafia? The suggestion seems to be I need to be a lot more forthright and definitive in who I suspect but this again seems like a silly reason to push for me when there are players who have been much worse in this regard when it comes to inactivity. It's perfectly reasonable for townies to occasionally change their mind on a player or to be open to persuasion. That's good town-play.

Again in post April says there's not a strong case against me and yet I've been by far their most consistent push. I think it's fine to have a read based on vibes and to push a player who's had a lack of suspicion so far, but this just doesn't line up with a deliberate and continuous push for my elimination. In turn two you should really not be pushing to eliminate a player you don't have at least a somewhat strong read on. Even above you can see April's frustration the wagon against me hasn't taken off, but have they taken a moment to maybe evaluate why that is the case?

And the end result is I don't think this case against me is particularly genuine or well thought-out. It feels as if April read a couple of my posts early on, decided I was mafia, and has since tried to make the evidence fit that instead of the other way around. I'm expected to respond here to the case against me, for example, but what is the actual case against me? And if there isn't really one and this is all based on a hunch, why am I being targeted instead of a more inactive player who's given across similar vibes?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4195 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:47 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Anyway, regarding players other than myself, I still think a wagon on Scorpious this turn isn't a particularly good idea, their play hasn't been great but it's felt lazy and overly convenient whenever it has come up.

My two main choices would be Yeet and tenebros, but both of them look safe for now and so I wouldn't be against a YPB wagon if it looks like our best option.

It's a difficult one because I don't particularly TR all of our newer turn two/end of turn one replace-ins but it may be a bit premature to get rid of them.

I can't figure out if April's reads of me are just persistent townie who's in the wrong or mafia trying to throw townies under the bus for their own convenience. Like I say their read of me hasn't been consistent or genuine but some of their posts (like admitting they don't have a solid case for me) don't exactly feel like how a forensic mafia player approaches the game.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4196 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:17 am

Post by Galron »

I'm here. Don't kick me out yet. I forgot I repped.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4197 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Galron »

Why the Baltar and Scorpious wagons?

UNVOTE:
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4198 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 4199, Galron wrote:Why the Baltar and Scorpious wagons?

UNVOTE:
I’m so ungodly behind and have been open about it. I’m an easy mis lim. And waaaaaay back I claimed VT FYI.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4199 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Scorpious »

And honestly haven’t been able to do any scum hunting with the amount of activity going on here and in my real life.

Put me in your useless town column. For now..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”