Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 3018, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3003, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 3000, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2998, tenebrousluminary wrote:It is easier to push nobodies than established players, and many of you clearly know each other. That is my latest theory for why we are seeing a push as lame as the one against Scorp, and said push persisting in spite of his townie reaction.
by expand i meant name names
It is a general admonition. I am sure this is not the answer you are looking for. Math I suppose is one person who could stand to be more courageous, since I know his uninteresting pushes are not due to being scum.
it is not the answer i am looking for because your post was a response to deas. so i would like to hear who specifically are the friends of deas that you think he should be voting. i want names. if you're town you had someone in mind when you said that.

otherwise it's just hollow and vaguely threatening
Then I guess I must not be town, because I was not aiming it at him specifically. Great job. You got me. Bake me away, toys.

I am done discussing this. Thanks!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3022, DeasVail wrote:Oh, I didn’t realise Tene was talking about my friends. That’s interesting
actually i misread the context. still would like names but it looks like it was aimed at math
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

like how hard is it to say who you mean when you say "vote for your friends"? what friends? who would you like him to vote? it doesn't really matter who you were talking to
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Note to self to check on this tene specimen's posts to see the amount of times that dismissive tonal has taken course this game, and what theyre in response to.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

It was a general admonition to the whole game. Prompted by Math's post maybe. You do not like my answer. Okay. Get me killed or die mad about it. Next.

I have done enough defending and explaining. Whether this is a scum plot to keep me occupied so they can call me defensive or townies being wrong, I don't much care. At this point, I am declaring that others' incorrect reads on me and my actions are their problem, not mine. Develop whatever opinion you like.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3025, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2835, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2833, Enchant wrote:Well i am replace of Fua.
Deets you should know:

Math is confirmed Mason.

There is a hood of: Nero, skitter, Cap90, VP.

There's a lot of useless posting in this game (maybe even some from me in the last few pages while I was catching up, sorry all!)
april here is the replacement info post. also VP is claimed ascetic, enchant (fua) is claimed vig who tried to shoot me last night and nothing happened
want this in my ISO, thank you.

And Math can hopefully trust me because if I were scum, I'd be pushing them as scum as a mason like last time :lol:
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Would you really?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3031, tenebrousluminary wrote:It was a general admonition to the whole game. Prompted by Math's post maybe. You do not like my answer. Okay. Get me killed or die mad about it. Next.

I have done enough defending and explaining. Whether this is a scum plot to keep me occupied so they can call me defensive or townies being wrong, I don't much care. At this point, I am declaring that others' incorrect reads on me and my actions are their problem, not mine. Develop whatever opinion you like.
i don't like your answer because you didn't give me an answer. how can you make that post and not have someone in mind when you say it? it doesn't make sense. it's not even a hard question so im just confused. i just wanted to know who specifically you think people (math, deas, whoever) should be looking at that they are currently not looking at due not having the "courage" to go after their friends. which friends? i really just want to understand your thought process, i know maybe you don't want to deal with me because i think you're scum, but it's not a trap or a gotcha i just want to understand what you're thinking to see if it comes from a townie mindset
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3017, April Ludgate wrote:I've had like three posts, anyone saying I'm scummy is pulling it out of their ass. I've only been in this game less than 48 hours total of day time.
Did you not read overnight at all?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 3034, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3031, tenebrousluminary wrote:It was a general admonition to the whole game. Prompted by Math's post maybe. You do not like my answer. Okay. Get me killed or die mad about it. Next.

i don't like your answer because you didn't give me an answer. how can you make that post and not have someone in mind when you say it? it doesn't make sense. it's not even a hard question so im just confused. i just wanted to know who specifically you think people (math, deas, whoever) should be looking at that they are currently not looking at due not having the "courage" to go after their friends. which friends? i really just want to understand your thought process, i know maybe you don't want to deal with me because i think you're scum, but it's not a trap or a gotcha i just want to understand what you're thinking to see if it comes from a townie mindset
Again, I responded to the original post. You can infer what was meant. It’s not nearly the big deal it’s being made into. I also read it as a generalization and not targeted. Well I implied I was the subject.. but I dont think a vote was being told to be placed anywhere specific, just not on a lesser known slot.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 3035, VP Baltar wrote:Did you not read overnight at all?
oh hey, this reminds me of the fact that scorpious entered the day complaining about how many pages there are and how he didn't read, after a period of 48 hours where there we absolutely no posts, isn't that wild haha
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 3037, Datisi wrote:
oh hey, this reminds me of the fact that scorpious entered the day complaining about how many pages there are and how he didn't read, after a period of 48 hours where there we absolutely no posts, isn't that wild haha

Lolz

I did do that..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by DeasVail »

To be fair, I often avoid reading during night because of the flawed reasoning that I might die of someone else unexpected might die which would change things.
Of course, I am just lazy, but it’s not hard to come up with a bad excuse!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

*or someone else
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by Enchant »

Oh damn why this day contains so many pages, i didn't even read them.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by Yeet »

In post 3039, DeasVail wrote:
To be fair, I often avoid reading during night because of the flawed reasoning that I might die of someone else unexpected might die which would change things.
Same, honestly.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3042, Yeet wrote:
In post 3039, DeasVail wrote:
Same, honestly.
None of that applies if you replace in and have more than 100 pages to catch up on. Not the same situation
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Honestly when I rep in I just work off feel and vote counts and read later. This way whatever my alignment I am actively working toward my wincon immediately.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

ackchually i don't think there's a huge difference between someone who didn't read because they didn't read the game and someone who didn't read because they just replaced in not reading throughout the night, but this seems like an unproductive conversation and i'm sorry everyone is latching onto that, i was hoping it was gonna spark a more productive convo elsewhere

it made sense in my head okay
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

math, how much were you pushing for a scorpious wagon in the past ~8 hours? and has he posted anything that can be even remotely called townie?
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

he feels kinda towny to me, in the way that he always feels scummy but this feels more like the towny kind of scummy
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

the last 3 pages he has at least been making some sort of effort which he wasn't before
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

my standards are usually higher than "making some sort of effort" >_>

sell me on your current vote?
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3046, Datisi wrote:math, how much were you pushing for a scorpious wagon in the past ~8 hours? and has he posted anything that can be even remotely called townie?
I am actively avoiding my standard push style
I guess you can say I am pushing

I am more just trying to poke HEMs reads without being tunnelly.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:41 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3045, Datisi wrote:ackchually i don't think there's a huge difference between someone who didn't read because they didn't read the game and someone who didn't read because they just replaced in not reading throughout the night, but this seems like an unproductive conversation and i'm sorry everyone is latching onto that, i was hoping it was gonna spark a more productive convo elsewhere

it made sense in my head okay
idk I thought it was fun

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”