DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:24 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Mic reasons for voting are allowed to be added on after the vote, usually in addition to the reasons they first had for voting you.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Natirasha wrote: I, for one, highly doubt that my mason partner is scum, and will defend VoVvy to my death.
And I, for one, will not excuse either of you in light of this anti-town (or detrimental) behavior.

DOS: Nice to hear you talk about something other than Jebus. Is there any one else you suspect.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:32 am

And of course, since I swear I have a some grasp over the English language, the last sentence should be a question.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

If it hasn't been mentioned already I'm VLA until Friday. Any lynches that occur will occur when I get back.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Save The Dragons wrote:
I would hold a newer player accountable to any scumtell I'd hold a more experienced player to...but I guess that if I suspect that these tells could be due to new play and are not likely to be scumtells, I try to steer away.

I guess my problem is a lot of your accusations can only be made to a newer player.

The same could be said about different playstyles, not just newer players.
Not sure I follow you here. At first, it looks like you are saying a new player is responsible for playing the same way an experienced player should. In that case, newbiness doesn't matter.

After that, you say my "accusations can only be made to a newer player." Does this mean that if Mic were experienced, I wouldn't be able to say these things?

Lastly, you didn't answer my question. I'll rephrase it in case it was confusing. What would you consider scummy coming from a newer player?
Save The Dragons wrote:
Vote: Jebus

Sorry, but you're going to have to do a little better than that.
STD:Can you tell me what makes you suspicious of Jebus that cannot be written off as being a newer player?

If this sounds familiar, it's because it's exactly the same question you asked me.
Natirasha wrote: I, for one, highly doubt that my mason partner is scum, and will defend VoVvy to my death.
Are you aware that more times than not, an unconfirmed mason is scum? Not to say it's impossible for you to both be town, but if I were you, and I were town, I'd be highly suspicious of my unconfirmed mason buddy.

Like I've said before though, masons are not today's lynch.
Microphone_Kirby wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: So I haven't said anything specific against you? Tell me what you want me to elaborate on. Here's most of my suspicions that I have posted and consider specific:
Kmd4390 wrote:It was obviously a joke. I seriously doubt that Ku_F is a messed up stalker like that. How could you possibly take that seriously?
Kmd4390 wrote:Mic, you can't POSSIBLY think that Ku_F was actually at Nat's house, stalking him, and reading his PMs. How is this not clearly a joke?
Elaborate on these two posts a little more.
Specifically, tell me how these two posts helped you to put your vote on me. The way I see it, these two followed your vote.
Well, first of all, I'd like to say that there were parts of that post that were much more important than this.

Second, you haven't answered how you could have taken Ku_F seriously.

Third, to answer your question, I was already suspicious of you before these posts. Way before these. See my first post of the game. I think i quoted it for you in the post you just referenced. The way you jumped on Ku_F looked like you trying to find a suspicion that wasn't there. Like you wanted something to lynch someone for. Ku_F said something that clearly wasn't helpful, but at the same time, didn't hurt anything. I just didn't like the way you jumped on Ku_F for that. I'm not saying Ku_F is obvtown or anything, just that there was nothing suspicious about that joke.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:24 am

Post by Microphone_Kirby »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Microphone_Kirby wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: So I haven't said anything specific against you? Tell me what you want me to elaborate on. Here's most of my suspicions that I have posted and consider specific:
Kmd4390 wrote:It was obviously a joke. I seriously doubt that Ku_F is a messed up stalker like that. How could you possibly take that seriously?
Kmd4390 wrote:Mic, you can't POSSIBLY think that Ku_F was actually at Nat's house, stalking him, and reading his PMs. How is this not clearly a joke?
Elaborate on these two posts a little more.
Specifically, tell me how these two posts helped you to put your vote on me. The way I see it, these two followed your vote.
Well, first of all, I'd like to say that there were parts of that post that were much more important than this.

Second, you haven't answered how you could have taken Ku_F seriously.

Third, to answer your question, I was already suspicious of you before these posts. Way before these. See my first post of the game. I think i quoted it for you in the post you just referenced. The way you jumped on Ku_F looked like you trying to find a suspicion that wasn't there. Like you wanted something to lynch someone for. Ku_F said something that clearly wasn't helpful, but at the same time, didn't hurt anything. I just didn't like the way you jumped on Ku_F for that. I'm not saying Ku_F is obvtown or anything, just that there was nothing suspicious about that joke.
First, those more important parts were already explained well enough, so I didn't ask about them.

Second, you've mocked me for it (reasonably, in retrospect), but still I've already have answered that:
Microphone_Kirby wrote:
... Yes, I can
possibly
think that. I know nothing about Nat and Kuffie IRL, and I specialize in paranoia. :p
Third, you explain how outing Masons is a
good
thing, and maybe I'll see things your way. *crosses arms*
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I really don't see how you can think that, but it's just going to go back and forth so just forget it.

I don't think the masons should have been outed yet, but I think Vi was going to claim regardless of what Ku_F said.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by Vi »

I'm not liking how apparently I'm on the "back burner" (and nobody's talking about Natirasha, oddly), but there's still plenty of time to take cheap shots this way.
Kmd 431 wrote:I don't think the masons should have been outed yet, but I think Vi was going to claim regardless of what Ku_F said.
Oh, really...? I'd like for you to expand on that second statement.
In addition to that, clarify that first statement in light of this--
Kmd 429 wrote:Are you aware that more times than not, an unconfirmed mason is scum? Not to say it's impossible for you to both be town, but if I were you, and I were town, I'd be highly suspicious of my unconfirmed mason buddy.
--because being outed sounds fairly decent for Town if you buy into this setup meta.

-----
Save The Dragons 427 wrote:And of course, since I swear I have a some grasp over the English language, the last sentence should be a question.
I'm Ron Burgundy?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vi, I doubt that Ku_F alone made you claim. I'm thinking you were going to claim regardless. If I am wrong let me know, but that's what I was thinking.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by Vi »

Kmd4390 wrote:Vi, I doubt that Ku_F alone made you claim. I'm thinking you were going to claim regardless. If I am wrong let me know, but that's what I was thinking.
'Letting you know you're wrong.
I'm pretty sure we covered that I was
stupidly
blindly following Ku_F's practical joke and claimed because I thought it would completely screw the K00f's story over.

If you don't believe me here, it's your turn to answer a question. What would it mean if things are as you say and I was going to claim anyway?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:25 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wait, so you AND Mic BOTH thought Ku_F was seriously stalking Nat and that forced you to claim? Something is weird there.

If you were planning on claiming anyway, it would mean you didn't take Ku_F seriously at all. It would mean Mic was mistaken in blaming Ku_F for outing masons.

I still wouldn't blame Ku_F though. I don't see why you would claim because of that...
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by Natirasha »

I don't know, I thought he might be telling the truth. So many people've used my computer in the last few weeks that, heck, it's quite possible.

However, I was 90% sure he was lying. In fact, I was trying to tell Vi not to claim but I got here too late.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Vi »

Kmd4390 wrote:Wait, so you AND Mic BOTH thought Ku_F was seriously stalking Nat and that forced you to claim?
More like I knew Ku_F was lying and wanted to turn tables on her. I thought I had a Crowning Moment of Awesome there for a second.

As far as whether Ku_F meant to out Masons...
Ku_F 24th wrote:How was I rolefishing? You claimed mason and
I wanted to know who your partner is as he could confirm that there are masons present.
But why didn't you tell who your partner is yesterday?
'Sounds like a yes to me.

Talking of which, Ku_F hasn't been here for 11 days and is being inactive in her other games (losing one because of it). 'Sounds like a replacement is in order.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:04 am

Kmd4390 wrote:
Microphone_Kirby

-not sure how you thought StD was directing the question about an FoS being serious at you. That makes it look like you are trying to be sure to answer everything. It's like you are trying to play the "good townie". If it was just honest confusion, ignore that comment. Looking back again, I see that StD never used a name in that post, so I can see where confusion might come from.
Dear experienced player. You're overeager.
Kmd4390 wrote:Post 97. After being asked if you have suspicions that aren't parroted, you simply call out lurkers and Nat's trap. Not much new there. I don't expect to see a lurker lynch on day 1, and Nat has been discussed plenty.
legit for all parties.
Kmd4390 wrote:REALLY don't like the "fear" post. You aren't contributing nearly as much as you are posting. Also, you shouldn't "fear" anything about what you say if you are town. State your thoughts, and make sure we know them. It can be useful if you die and flip town. If you are scum, then yes, be afraid.
Dear experienced player. You're afraid of posting.
Kmd4390 wrote:You say that flimsy reasons are all we have to go by. This isn't true. Good discussion is enough to make a reasonable lynch. In the same post, you say that a vanilla townie death does nothing. That's not true. You can gain quite a bit by reading someone's posts knowing that they were town and being genuine.
Dear experienced player. You say we only have flimsy reasons to go by.
Kmd4390 wrote:Not liking the part about sacraficing vanilla's at all. We don't want to sacrafice anyone. Yes, a mislynch of a vanilla townie is better than a mislynch of a power role, but still, we shouldn't be looking to "sacrafice" anyone town-aligned. And in LYLO, you don't want a mislynch at all. Never sacrafice a vanilla in LYLO because then you lose, unless you are scum.
Not legit in my opinion.
Jebus wrote:Agreement with above post. And again, I'm not a new mafia player. I'm just not quite used to this site yet.
Jebus wrote:@STD - I'm not a newer mafia player, I'm just new to how mafiascum games work.
For one, Jebus is not a new player.
Jebus wrote:[quote="Microphone_Kirby]
Ku_F wrote: Look back and you'll see that I know what you discussed as I went to Nat's house and stalked him.
How could I do something like that? Were you really buying that I know what you discussed?

I was already suspecting that you two were the masons if Nat was telling the truth.

So what did you discuss?
Why would you say such things in the first place? Oh, and I can't buy that "you were joking".

And why is it important that we know what they discussed at all?

FoS: Ku_F
QFT

Though I think this is more deserving of a vote than an FoS.

Vote: Ku_F

[/quote]

Thinks the joke is vote worthy.
Jebus wrote:Agreement with above post. And again, I'm not a new mafia player. I'm just not quite used to this site yet.

FoS: STD for 412.
Confirm vote on Vi, too.
No substance.
Vi wrote:I'm not liking how apparently I'm on the "back burner" (and nobody's talking about Natirasha, oddly), but there's still plenty of time to take cheap shots this way.
No offense, but:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT NATIRASHA HAS DONE THIS ENTIRE GAME HAS BEEN HELPFUL. I've been making snide comments to him as well, but I'm not getting much out of him. To be honest, the mason claim is the reason he's not getting more attention from me is because he's claimed mason.

Your pussyfooting with the whole, "we're confirmed! trust us!" thing bothers me, no matter what you say, I'm sorry. Therefore, I'm not going to put you back on the shelf and say "nope, I'm not suspicious of either of you."
Kmd4390 wrote:Wait, so you AND Mic BOTH thought Ku_F was seriously stalking Nat and that forced you to claim? Something is weird there.
Don't forget Jebus.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:06 am

Vote: Jebus

tags broke. It should say in the above:
jebus wrote:
Microphone_Kirby wrote: Ku_F wrote:

Look back and you'll see that I know what you discussed as I went to Nat's house and stalked him. How could I do something like that? Were you really buying that I know what you discussed?
I was already suspecting that you two were the masons if Nat was telling the truth.

So what did you discuss?

Why would you say such things in the first place? Oh, and I can't buy that "you were joking".

And why is it important that we know what they discussed at all?

FoS: Ku_F
QFT

Though I think this is more deserving of a vote than an FoS.

Vote: Ku_F
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vi wrote: As far as whether Ku_F meant to out Masons.
Yes, Ku_F wanted a mason claim. Doesn't mean you had to do it.

STD, what, aside from experience, seperates Jebus and Mic in your mind?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:39 am

Post by Vi »

STD 438 wrote:Your pussyfooting with the whole, "we're confirmed! trust us!" thing bothers me, no matter what you say, I'm sorry. Therefore, I'm not going to put you back on the shelf and say "nope, I'm not suspicious of either of you."
And that's fine; I can understand that.
STD 438 wrote:ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT NATIRASHA HAS DONE THIS ENTIRE GAME HAS BEEN HELPFUL. I've been making snide comments to him as well, but I'm not getting much out of him. To be honest, the mason claim is the reason he's not getting more attention from me is because he's claimed mason.
Just looking through today, I can see you've made snide
comment
, singular, toward N; and even that enveloped both of us. That's what I was talking about in the part you quoted.
As far as Natirasha being ultimately unhelpful throughout, I'll certainly agree. But why are you paying Natirasha LESS mind and me MORE mind for literally the same thing? See Post 422 before answering.

@STD: What direction were you going with that last post, exactly? I don't quite follow where you were going overall with all the responses.

-----
Kmd 440 wrote:Yes, Ku_F wanted a mason claim. Doesn't mean you had to do it.
Do I really need to get a 2x4 out and repeat why I claimed when I did whilst beating you over the head until you understand that: I told the truth the first time; my story's not going to change; and I feel that my action was justified at the time, if mistaken?

So Kmd, why are you voting Mic_K (in the context of not voting for anyone else)?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

See my post history. I've given reasons since I first replaced into the game.
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by Microphone_Kirby »

Kmd4390 wrote:I don't think the masons should have been outed yet, but I think Vi was going to claim regardless of what Ku_F said.
Well... considering Vi's recent posts, I don't think he was going to claim "regardless of what Ku_F said". *crosses arms*

You also haven't satisfactory answered my inquiry yet:
Microphone_Kirby wrote:Third, you explain how outing Masons is a
good
but I'll assume you don't think outing Masons is a good thing.

Now, taking another look at your little paragraph earlier, knowing what I know now:
Kmd4390 wrote:Third, to answer your question, I was already suspicious of you before these posts. Way before these. See my first post of the game. I think i quoted it for you in the post you just referenced. The way you jumped on Ku_F looked like you trying to find a suspicion that wasn't there. Like you wanted something to lynch someone for. Ku_F said something that clearly wasn't helpful, but at the same time, didn't hurt anything. I just didn't like the way you jumped on Ku_F for that. I'm not saying Ku_F is obvtown or anything, just that there was nothing suspicious about that joke.
I believe that Kuffie did try to out the masons (then and now) and it's now clear that Vi wasn't planning to claim Mason without provocation or a fight so...
One: the suspicion was there, and I already had
someone else
from yesterday I wanted to lynch. That's why I voted on the first post of this day. :?
Two: It did hurt something (for lack of better context). Vi = viable NK target.
Three: The way I see it...
you
jumped on me in a similar way you said I have Kuffie, IMO.
Four: The Joke itself wasn't suspicious; her intentions in telling it were, though.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:21 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Microphone_Kirby wrote: Well... considering Vi's recent posts, I don't think he was going to claim "regardless of what Ku_F said". *crosses arms*
Guess not...
Microphone_Kirby wrote:
You also haven't satisfactory answered my inquiry yet:
Microphone_Kirby wrote:Third, you explain how outing Masons is a
good
Well, if Nat is really a mason, having the other mason claim can give us confidence in that. If Nat is scum fake claiming mason, we either get a situation where no one claims it, or we force one of Nat's buddies to fakeclaim. That would be a great situation because as soon as Nat or Vi were to die and flip non mason scum, the other is auto scum. I doubt that's the situation we have here, but it's possible, and would be a good thing.

You're right in assuming I was against Vi's claim though. The above is a stretch, but I wanted to entertain possibilities where outing a mason would be a good thing.
Microphone_Kirby wrote: I believe that Kuffie did try to out the masons (then and now) and it's now clear that Vi wasn't planning to claim Mason without provocation or a fight so...
One: the suspicion was there, and I already had
someone else
from yesterday I wanted to lynch. That's why I voted on the first post of this day. :?
Two: It did hurt something (for lack of better context). Vi = viable NK target.
Three: The way I see it...
you
jumped on me in a similar way you said I have Kuffie, IMO.
Four: The Joke itself wasn't suspicious; her intentions in telling it were, though.
Yes, Vi said he claimed because of Ku_F. Yes, Ku_F wanted Vi to claim. You are right on this one.

To One: I see where your suspicion comes from now. Personally, I think Ku_F thought it would be good for the town for Vi to claim. I don't agree with this, but I think that was what Ku_F was thinking. And... Ok, I see that you voted Jebus.

To Two:I don't know about that. If I were scum, I wouldn't mind having the distraction of unconfirmed masons around, especially if both ARE town.

To Three:How is it similar?

To Four: Ok, so you acknowledge it as a joke now. I don't think there were any intentions in the joke. Ku_F clearly said the masons should claim and THEN made the joke. Two seperate issues here.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:33 am

Post by Vi »

Why do I only see three, maybe four people in this topic with ten supposedly playing? There's only so far we can go without outside input here.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mod, can we get prods on Drake, Ku_F, Jebus, and Cap please?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:If it hasn't been mentioned already I'm VLA until Friday. Any lynches that occur will occur when I get back.
On Friday apparently...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Vi »

Still, considering Jebus's recent activity on the board, wouldn't it be really nice to not have to send that prod out? :roll:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”