Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

NIGHT FOUR ENDS

Last edited by Morning Tweet on Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

DWLEE99

Was
Duchess Vigil
, sharing allegiance with the
Cult of Achromaticism
Last edited by Morning Tweet on Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

DAY FIVE BEGINS

Last edited by Morning Tweet on Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE TALLY
Day Five, First Hour
Three to condemn

(expired on 2022-03-02 01:26:36)

(5) Not Voting —>>>>>>>
PookyTheMagicalBear, SirCakez, Galron, EdensFlame, Vanderscamp
Last edited by Morning Tweet on Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:48 am

Post by Galron »

We're at 4-1 right?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

yeah and I'm 99% sure it's you or Vanderscamp
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 912, EdensFlame wrote:VOTE: Isis

Want this vote regardless i think
don't think scum buddy posts this
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:29 am

Post by Galron »

Why do you think that Vanderscamp would bus Isis?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:41 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I need a new quickhammer buddy
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:41 am

I will avenge my girl Dwlee
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:06 pm

Did rereading of ISOs and I'm basically here rn:

T
EdensFlame
Cakes
Galron
Vanderscamp.
S

EF has some good moments in her ISO where she pushes Ahri before anyone else really does () - she feels genuinely curious and solvy at times - I liked her wagon analysis of tooges saying that Isis/Cakes were the most implicated in and I think her dumbtell about "multiball" wasn't really faked per se, seems like a really weird thing for scum to make up.

SirCakes is a decent gap down from EF and really kind of interchangable almost with Galron - he's just not been the most active in the game which makes it hard to read his thought process but when he bursts in he does seem geniunely somewhat clueless in a way that doesn't make sense if he were plugged into a scum PT ( . Furthermore I think he actually had the belief that I was openwolf quickhammering Ahri-town when he wrote . The thing about Cake town is that he's just mislim bait in every freaking game because he doesn't ever take the time to play properly and I kind of think he'd give more of a shit about this game if he were like actually scum and possibly able to avenge his loss to me in Pokemon here. Like this clueless deer in the headlights bullshit I just see way more often from Cake!town.

Galron feels kind of disjointed to me throughout this game. He asks a lot of questions but I'm not really sure where he's ever going with them. There's very little follow-up and I guess I'm kind of missing the deeper layer of thoughts I'd expect to see from Galron. ngl the towniest line I remember from him is which is a mood but like he doesn't really seem motivated to do anything about this.

Vanderscamp just basically kind of dropped off the face of the earth - there's some bad takes in here such as soft defending Ahri that he never really follows up - he's basically feeling like frozen scum during d3/d4 and I think his popin vote on Isis is most likely the bus vote if there is one as she's more or less doomed with me/dwlee both signalling we want her eliminated and edensflame effectively putting her at e-1 . the mandatory comment felt kind of awkward and weird.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:15 pm

In post 76, Isis wrote:
In post 71, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 48, anahit wrote:
In post 47, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:My dear are you attempting to infer that my approach to the logic previously presented to myself which I have so lightly critiqued in a rather carefree fashion as we are barely 50 nay 40 post barring your continual self quoting is inadequate for purpose here?

No tea for you. Your invite to my table is being handed to the teapot with Lady Grey inside it. How the good Lady fit inside it is quite the dilemma but alas as are most things we find here.
the logic of it just seemed like the less potentially relevant aspect of the post to me like if we are functioning under 'all posts are ai' which is kinda necessary for this stage of the game as you say we are only 40 posts into the game et cetera then it seems like that is more likely the ai part rather than the forced logic
I don't believe all posts are AI, or that pretending that they are is necessary.
I strongly disagree with this post!
kinda weird distancing between scumbuddies?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:16 pm

In post 106, Isis wrote:I also found it salient that Edensflame's post was super hedgy but it's almost so excessively hedgey it doesn't count as being scummy the way hedging generally is? And I don't directly see scum benefit.
In post 133, Isis wrote:Hatter your posts are so fun to read, but why Rat, is it in your iso?

my feeling is kind of that Edensflame doesn't want to appease anyone

I have a pretty bad headache

don't think she writes this about scum!EF - feels like lowkey buddying
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:19 pm

In post 256, Isis wrote:
In post 159, Galron wrote:That second vote on Eden's Flame was cringe. I think it was Cakez, but not sure. It seems almost too blatant a jump when the substance of Eden's post was sufficiently cautious for that stage in the game.
This seems really inductive when the exact identities aren't memorable so I think it's pretty scummy.
In post 162, mc esther wrote:
In post 157, Galron wrote:I don't dig this vote. Interested to see where it goes.
sorry to disappoint, but as im sure youve since noticed -- nowhere!
In post 160, Galron wrote:Oh and I don't understand the votes on Radical Rat.
aside from the generally lacklustre iso,
In post 118, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 115, Greeting wrote:I have read all of the posts so far and they're NAI to be fair.
You think every post in the game so far is NAI?
i dont really get why this is a question, like. i dont see what answer theyre expecting here, i dont see much room for elaboration. the comment seems pretty self-explanatory, and i assume greeting said it because he believes it's an accurate assessment of the thread. perhaps it's a rhetorical question, but i feel like that should be accompanied by a vote? perhaps theyre trying to prod greeting into taking a reread and taking action -- i kinda gave that latter one a shot earlier -- but again, i feel like that should be accompanied by a vote? that latter explanation would also be bordering on hypocritical given, again, rat's pretty scant iso (and, eh, maybe im also being hypocritical here, but i think my iso beyond the first post relates much more directly to the game).
This post seems really towny, like a real attempt at trying to find !scum branches that function differently than !town branches. The conclusions seem wrong to me and even if they're actually right they're on this narrow type of reasoning that reduces their appeal and magnetism but that just kind of strips it of possible scum motivation.
I've only read a couple posts so far I wonder if tons of things are going to seem ai today.
In post 166, SirCakez wrote:
In post 159, Galron wrote:That second vote on Eden's Flame was cringe. I think it was Cakez, but not sure. It seems almost too blatant a jump when the substance of Eden's post was sufficiently cautious for that stage in the game.
I obv disagree but I like Galron posting on this page for town
I obv disagree but I like Cakez posting for affirming my style choices.
Is there a certain reason you lean towards wrongtown over wrongscum here?
In post 173, anahit wrote:
In post 151, Galron wrote:Don't know if this has been answered yet, but in rvs, who looks at the VC? If there is one?. Really if you come in late you may get a feel for what the VC should look like, but no more than that This seems more coincidental than intentional.
? the first vote on radical rat was the post immediately preceding greeting's - it felt like an intentional like 'wagons are good!' sort of rvs post

but! very importantly, wagons for wagons sake are not actually good for town here (and towns should be making it so they do not have to be wagoned to be readable and so forth and towns should be finding other ways to sort players)

but all of that isn't so so important more that greeting was kinda like, default rvs posting in a way that would match other games but not this one but not in a way that scum would necessarily notice before posting because scum less likely to realize this than town
Thoughtflowws
In post 184, anahit wrote:
In post 182, anahit wrote:
In post 181, Greeting wrote:Why is that?
feels kinda like you have time traveler perspective - like with rvs vote and no posts are ai comment and the like, observational posts
like ya know how if you live in a place where the winter is very cold and then there is a warm day in early spring it feels very very warm like the nicest day ever but if it were the middle of summer that day would be considered cold

it feels like you have time traveled to the warm day and called it cold
ahhh
Actually I think she could write this as scum if she wanted to, it's just a beautiful post.
But too many other ones make this slot just, no color catcher, set water to hot, lock the washer lid.
In post 199, Ahri wrote:soooo

that's my mandatory activity post bye

I'll take a pagetop too
Ahri is doing that thing where people reject the responsibility to do what they're supposed to do, but then do it anyway (not necessarily in that order), and its town indicative.

None of the reads look forced even though they wouldn't be mine (but I maybe find the RR logic persuasive though) (oh snap RR is the same abbreviation as Reflect/Refrain maybe they can be my favorite)
In post 241, Greeting wrote:Like, I'm being null and bland myself, but at least I can admit that. Can something that's more likely than not to be AI happen please so I can comment on that? :yawn: I'd rather vote out someone who at least seems scummy than just pick someone at random.
There's a lot of different play styles in this game and I'm making a strong effort to filter for that because this playerlist seems like a really throwable game of I townblock the six people I liked before this game started.
But like.. you see how this could make it hard for me to read you? Its even harder to filter through than way different effortless are playing because waiting for someone else to make something happen is like a really strong scum cover that overlaps with a lazy way to be town that still can work. I think I had a short chat on this topic with Ali once, the "do something second D1" plan.
If you're feeling unmotivated about the wagons can you case your townreads?
I don't actually think you've been that low on posting AI content despite posting this which puts you in the same bucket as Ahri on my underseller's hypothesis.
In post 257, Isis wrote:I have a feeling in my heart of VOTE: galron

I didn't preview my last post so there's probably bbcode wretching

actually maybe Galron is town - this does feel like kind of serious on Isis part and I don't think she tries to push a scumbuddy on d1?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:21 pm

In post 382, Isis wrote:
In post 380, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I thought you enjoyed the game because you pocketed me so casually like taking an umbrella out of your bag and opening it in the rain.

There was this line you said about how you read me because you thought I did some things that would be a little harder for me to do if I was scum that was quite compelling to me because I thought you would think that way about my alignment.

I would've thought you would at least find my desperate attempts to "solve" humorous.
I think that's probably how I would solve most people's alignments besides yours but I probably needed to put out content.
I tend to read you on a few home run points of things you would never do as one alignment, with all the uncertainty, if any, centered on whether I've scienced a poor theory rather than uncertainty on whether you pull it out as the opposite alignment. That's how I feel about your meta.

So now you have the true ending from the bonus dvd special features I guess
kind of embarrassing how easily she pockits me every game w i l d
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:21 pm

In post 383, Isis wrote:Like this game you've made a couple posts that are a little harder for you as scum but my diary says "Pooky is null" cause you're either going to show me your prison tattoo or sprout wings at some later point in the game
thank god for that mechguilty
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:22 pm

In post 593, Isis wrote:I wanted to do something better than Greeting yesterday but I didn't really get back to the the thread. I think Dwlee would have been better than Greeting but Dwlee now seems like it doesn't solve much.

Onwagon scum has some currency given the day as a whole

VOTE: Toogeloo

I think Vanderscamp seems really townie even though I'm paranoid it's somehow carryover from my last game with him.

I think Vanderscamp is saying it's a joke claim but it's an awkward uncomfortable joke claim and I really like psychoanalyzy votes like that.

I townread you even more anahit but I don't understand all of your logic here as of yet
kind of weird thoughts on VCamp I'm scanning her ISO and I don't really understand how she arrives at this read of him
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:23 pm

In post 683, Isis wrote:I felt good about Cakez day 1 but I feel less good about him day 2, I'm surprised you're inverted Galron

What are you liking?

Pointing on the umpteenth reason to townread anahit seemed kind of more benefitting-to-scum-than-town to me
this feels like maybe setting up a trajectory to flip on Cakes later down the lines -> Cakes++town
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:24 pm

In post 691, Isis wrote:
In post 684, Galron wrote:
In post 683, Isis wrote:I felt good about Cakez day 1 but I feel less good about him day 2, I'm surprised you're inverted Galron

What are you liking?

Pointing on the umpteenth reason to townread anahit seemed kind of more benefitting-to-scum-than-town to me
Well, see that's a problem because I really am not liking anyone other than anahit except for toogs, but that is tempered by their predecessor, and maybe Cakez.

I can certainly why someone with one town read benefits scum, but I can't tell from your post whether you think I'm scum because I have just one town read, because I have just one town read and I've mentioned that I townread her at least twice, because other people have evinced a town read on her and I just needlessly contributed to it or whether you're accusing me of scum-siding at all and I'm just inadvertently helping scum by throwing more laurel-leaves anahit's way.

I'm also wondering what intrigues you about fake pedits. As in whether you've just not thought of the concept prior to what you believe to be an inferred accusation of having done that or something else.

In addition, I'm curious as to why my read of Cakez doesn't align with yours.

And while I'm thinking about it, I need to look at the plist again to make sure I do, indeed, have just one town read because that may have changed. In particular I want to read Cakez because your mentioning of that read to me makes me wonder more things. And now that I think about it, I may have a better handle on this game than what I was thinking a few hours ago.
I've started feeling like you're town this day phase even though you were one of my stronger scumreads. I don't think you have partners in this game, it seems like, and your reads kind of align with mine some. You disagree about Toog but I can see the other direction on them too? And you feel uninformed enough.

anahit in like the next post is right that i was shading Cakez. The totality of the circumstances for him overemphasizing the townread is off, your mentioning it more than once is fine.

fake pedits intrigue me because I think I just straight up have never considered that you could fake a pedit that it is a thing you could choose to do. Just kind of like. "Wow actually you could play a Goblin Guide and block with it no one actually ever implied you can't do that but like oh you can do that wow" So yes when shiki implied it that was the first I've ever thought of it.
is she pocketing galron with a read-flip here? I don't see why she doesn't maintain the scumread as it's not like either she nor him is in danger and the distance maintenance is kind of +good for scum her and scum him.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:27 pm

Isis Iso Summary: feels like its +town for EF/Galron/Cakes and +scum for VCamp because there's a marked lack of any comments/interaction with VCamp as opposed to I can sort of make out what she's doing when she interacts with everyone else.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:28 pm

fuck i can already tell i'm going to hate re-reading Ahri's iso
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:29 pm

its like some troll decided to play duck duck goose
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:31 pm

In post 194, Ahri wrote:
In post 43, anahit wrote:
In post 42, anahit wrote:
In post 39, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Good Morrow Good Eve and Good Night to you all.

I believe I should open with VOTE: Ahri for that absolutely appalling display of logic, even by my rather unusual standards.

I believe the protocol is also to claim that I am Asectic.
i mean, it's probably more ai that ahri's post incorporated what had happened in the game to some extent (intentional misspelling to match edensflame's misspelling) but was otherwise, like, standalone?
like read game, made reply rvs post to rvs post aimed towards, but came late enough that there may be more expected

cause like, forced logic is rvs staple and if was the first post in thread would just be run of mill yeah?
this is good logic

i think

probably town
In post 195, Ahri wrote:
In post 72, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: Mad Hatters Tea Party

I don't like this whole exchange. Feels disingenuous to be focusing so hard on Ahri and trying to force anahit to have a proper read based on a single RVS vote.

Also I don't want to spend the whole game trying to parse walls of purple prose
hot

given the next post probably town

gives a read without much care = carefree attitude = likely town
In post 196, Ahri wrote:
In post 111, SirCakez wrote:
In post 90, EdensFlame wrote:I agree more posting is good for town, although one big part of it is not wasting time talking about parts that are less relevant.
I'm not entirely sure Mad Hatter's talk so far is genuine, but I'm not discounting the possibility.
Don't find it likely scum would draw that attention to themselves early, but it's possible.

Conclusion: I think I should keep an eye on the Hatter
VOTE: Edens flame
This post is basically a bunch of words that means nothing
idt edens post makes sense but idt it's inherently scummy other than the fact that he's fencesitting which isn't what's being criticized

VOTE: SirCakez

feels forced imo idc what edens role is

First 2 posts are townreads of flipped town and 3rd is a scumread of Cakes -

I think this is probably +town for cakes because I think cakes would be malding if some randotroll scumteammate decided to throw out 2 real TRs and then follow it up by SRing a him for lol reasoning.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:32 pm

In post 197, Ahri wrote:
In post 180, Greeting wrote:
In post 152, Galron wrote:
In post 60, Greeting wrote:
Galron
, where are you?
Present. I refused to touch a PC, phone or anything over most of the weekend. Well a phone a little bit I think. I was a bachelor all last week, and that makes me a little antsy and throws me out of my usual goings on.

What should I be focusing on in the game so far? I've read a few pages, and I want to stab the Hatters for some reason, maybe because they didn't invite anahit for tea, which would've made for a more pleasant conversation. I'm getting the impression that the Hatters are using colorful language to be intentionally misunderstood. But maybe I'm just not following what they're getting at.
Welcome back! It's good to take a break from everything from time to time.

So far my experience of this game has been rather confusing.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
seems to intentionally keep using overly sophisticated language.
anahit
has somehow managed to make 51 posts, which is more than 25% of all posts in the game. I guess these two players caught the most of my attention so far, but I don't know what to think of it.

Apparently, some players are building an actual case on
Radical Rat
, my RVS vote and I wanna hear that.
this post is generally dumb

but a mafia probably wouldn't make it
197 is a townread on flipped town too.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:36 pm

In post 453, Ahri wrote:
In post 449, anahit wrote:
In post 439, Ahri wrote:
In post 434, anahit wrote:more likely than default slot?
they give off normie vibes

why
because she is pushing greeting and defending toogeloo (even suggesting dwlee as a better elimination than toogeloo) and you are defending greeting and pushing toogeloo as the best elimination so i was wondering if you found her to be a likely toogeloo partner in your view of the game
defending toogeloo?

kk

i did not see this

but if this is true, then in addition to their "colorful" terminology

VOTE: Isis
random vote at EOD1 on Isis after tunneling Toogeloo then goes back to tunneling Toogeloo.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”