Post Post #5425 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:42 am

Post by catboi »

Vote Count 5.02

innocentvillager (1):
Aristeia

Not Voting (4):
Andresvmb, Datisi, innocentvillager, MathBlade

With 5 alive, it's 3 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 5 is February 26 at 5:00 PM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-02-26 18:00:00)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5426 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:49 am

Post by innocentvillager »

Alright no quickhammer, makes it easy I guess VOTE: Aristeia
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5427 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:52 am

In post 5231, Datisi wrote:i lied i spent the day sleeping and working on a project i'm getting sick of by now
In post 5222, innocentvillager wrote:I don't really think MathBlade is scum although I could be wrong if he's just playing strong deepwolf trying to lim Ari,
and the mech seems to support that
. So it's likely Ari is scum here based on her own argument, although I still have some pretty big doubts that Datisi/Andres would actually quickhammer. I do feel like they would've figured out a way to move faster to kill town!Ari though
what do you mean by the bolded?
In post 4017, innocentvillager wrote:Datisi I thought I knew how to read but I think I might've been misreading him lately which I don't want to talk about, I also just don't get any alignment indicative vibes from his posts.
what was this about?
I was going off of others consensus mech specs and I’m just not really concerned about paranoia ing this when he’s been townie by dayplay

Second part I don’t believe I’m allowed to talk about or id be violating site rules
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #5428 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Datisi »

from town!you pov, you just got confirmation that scum can indeed fuck up baltar's clears, so the fact that you're just handwaving it away is lol

and the schadd game is over
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5429 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:56 am

I apologize for how useless I have been this game

As I’ve mentioned before I don’t thjnk meta on me is going to be that useful for this game, like I said I’ve been restricting myself away from this site and trying to balance it better with my RL

Clearly this level of participation was not enough especially with how quickly the game moved so I dont know that mafia is really for me anymore I guess. This is no one’s fault but my own, I’d be upset at my slot too.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5430 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Okay from your point of view Ari is scum.

So please work from there and who with.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5431 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:58 am

What was going on with Baltar’s clears? Sorry just really out of touch with what that means. I was mostly just sheeping others there since I don’t really know much about it.

And oh I see. Yeah that was in reference to that game. I probably thought you were a candidate for scum at that point in time as the PoE narrowed in that game but I only loosely followed along
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5432 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5431, innocentvillager wrote:What was going on with Baltar’s clears? Sorry just really out of touch with what that means. I was mostly just sheeping others there since I don’t really know much about it.

And oh I see. Yeah that was in reference to that game. I probably thought you were a candidate for scum at that point in time as the PoE narrowed in that game but I only loosely followed along
Baltar visited me and didn’t die.

So Datisi is asking if you think that Baltar could have been roleblocked or messed with by scum to make me not clear.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5433 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5428, Datisi wrote:from town!you pov, you just got confirmation that scum can indeed fuck up baltar's clears, so the fact that you're just handwaving it away is lol

??? Not seeing this at all.

Ari ascetic would still work and not mess with anything.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5434 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:00 am

In post 5430, MathBlade wrote:Okay from your point of view Ari is scum.

Well I doubt it’s you, you guys got into a massive shitfest ytdy that really seemed way too emotionally personal to be scum theatre.

Leaves Datisi or Andres obviously. I wish I could tell you which one but I don’t have any updated strong opinions about either of their play, I’ll maybe take a closer look this weekend if I can find some time
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5435 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5434, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 5430, MathBlade wrote:Okay from your point of view Ari is scum.

Well I doubt it’s you, you guys got into a massive shitfest ytdy that really seemed way too emotionally personal to be scum theatre.

Leaves Datisi or Andres obviously. I wish I could tell you which one but I don’t have any updated strong opinions about either of their play, I’ll maybe take a closer look this weekend if I can find some time
I can wait until this weekend.

There’s time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5436 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:06 am

I really just cannot promise a super substantial catch-up, I’m sorry this has been a really rough week. If that means you need to vote me then I understand

But I’ll at least look for a bit
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5437 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5433, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5428, Datisi wrote:from town!you pov, you just got confirmation that scum can indeed fuck up baltar's clears, so the fact that you're just handwaving it away is lol

??? Not seeing this at all.

Ari ascetic would still work and not mess with anything.
scum!ascetic!ari would still be a false innocent if targeted by baltar

but that's not even my point, my point is that innocentvillager got confirmation that *something* can block actions, and the fact that he isn't even thinking about the possibility of you being falsely cleared from that when we're in lylo is telling
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5438 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5431, innocentvillager wrote:And oh I see. Yeah that was in reference to that game. I probably thought you were a candidate for scum at that point in time as the PoE narrowed in that game but I only loosely followed along
what were you thinking about me in this game as compared to me in schadd's game?
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5439 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 5422, Datisi wrote:the moon was really pretty though, and yesterday night i risked a painful injury by climbing some steep sharp rocks in the dark to get onto a monument in order to take a solid picture
I really do want to see this picture Dats;

I think knowing that when I take my walks at night that we are looking at the same moon makes me feel a bit closer to you <3.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5440 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:13 am

Post by Datisi »

okay, just for you ari:
Spoiler:
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5441 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 5436, innocentvillager wrote:I really just cannot promise a super substantial catch-up, I’m sorry this has been a really rough week. If that means you need to vote me then I understand
If you think about this line from a town!pov it really doesn't make any sense for town!IV to say this.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5442 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 5440, Datisi wrote:okay, just for you ari:
Spoiler:
awww.

That's a beautiful picture - this made my day thank you.

Spoiler: For Dats
This is one of my favorite love songs about the moon, love, doubt, hope and dreams;

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5443 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Datisi why haven’t you voted? One way or the other?

You’ve been on and seemingly pushing IV and TR’ing Ari?

Is there a reason why you do not vote?

Are you unsure of Ari’s alignment?

Can you speak to your thought processes please?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5444 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

To be clear I am not asking you to vote

Just wanting insight into why you haven’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5445 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5443, MathBlade wrote:Datisi why haven’t you voted? One way or the other?
i have never voted early in yelo as town (barring having mechanical information that someone is scum). i can show precedent if needed, but basically i don't want to lose the game so i'll probably be relooking at things *a lot* before voting

to be fair, i was thinking about voting innocentvillager earlier, since that is where i'm most likely going to end up on, and if you're (math) scum, might as well let you hammer immediately as opposed to draggng this game out for god knows how long, but i am not *quite* yet willing to bet the game on not being andres/ari so i didn't.

the current thought process is that iv is likely scum, and i'm not sure that is going to change without some good input from him. i also want to relook at s_s's arguments about mechanics, because i am still thinking about that one time a normal game was lost because we didn't listen to him. but i'm also thinking about that one time a game was lost because we *did* listen to him so you know, basically i don't wanna be here.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5446 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:51 am

Post by Datisi »

i reread s_s's iso, and i wish i could say it helped me. he was scumreading iv before the claim, afterwards he voted against andres for saying the solution might not be all in the vt claims (and after that andres had a weird sequence of posts where he townbinned all of iv, math, s_s, but whatever).

one potentially interesting detail is that s_s commented "it would make sense if this game has a gunsmith" long before iv claimed gunsmith.
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5447 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s kinda why I have trouble scumreading IV.

House claimed vig.
IV claimed gunsmith with result on SS

The only way IV does so and gets it right is with evidence.

So hence why I am just intentionally waiting and seeing if votes fall where I expect them.

Then I have less to consider. I don’t plan on voting either way until others have voted.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5448 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

We have a week so that gives IV and Andres time for the catch-ups they’ve been promising and for Andres to make a vote.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5449 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5447, MathBlade wrote:IV claimed gunsmith with result on SS
one possibility is that iv was likely to die either way so he decided to try to take someone out with him. the other and, imo more likely scenario is that he did have information that s_s was a vigilante. gunsmith isn't a town-only role.
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”