Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5400 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

I gotta go you have two days plenty of time.

Ask away if you have questions
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5401 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 5398, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5397, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 5388, MathBlade wrote:The only options Andres scum has is either bus IV or vote Ari

Considering how hard he has pushed Ari voting IV even though it buys him another day if IV is scum he knows that looks bad the next day

So then it comes to Andres if scum votes Ari here eventually then I decide between the pairings is what realistically happens.
I’m Town. I’m not pivoting to anything. I’m also allowed to think things through and analyze the game. If you’re making this comment about me, you should be making it about Datisi too. Datisi has been dragging a vote both yesterday and today. So not sure why that’s not relevant all of a sudden.
Datisi and Ari have been paired at the hip all game.

I doubt there’s nothing I could say or you could say that makes him vote Ari.
Yeah and that’s been my point. Datisi is getting all upset that all of a sudden I don’t think Datisi and who was it, you are not a potential Team or something? As if that made more sense than a simple Ari + Datisi Team. Any Team with me in it kills either you or IV. This WIFOM argument about leaving both PRs alive is not convincing. And arguing that House was a bad player to sheep after having everything wrong and then trying to sheep House from the dead is funny to me from Ari.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #5402 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5394, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 5379, Datisi wrote:
In post 5368, Andresvmb wrote:the more obvious Partner for IV is Mathblade
why am i a possible partner to ari but not to iv? and also i'm pretty sure this team ^^ makes no sense since it would BOTH leave town with only having two power roles and have scum be able to block baltar's invest and ruin it, so
You’re really only talking IV, because Mathblade as a Named Townie isn’t much of a threat to any Scum Team you come up with.
sorry, i don't get it, what do you mean by this?

and like, how do you define this post as getting upset? i was asking why you're considering one team but not a different one. is that unreasonable to ask?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5403 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Aristeia »

Sheeping a player blindly at mylo is stupid - not caring enough to play the game for yourself and just blindly sheeping a player without any curiosity or solving is just negligent and not characteristic of IV's town play.

I am not saying to deadsheep house - I am saying the night kill analysis points towards IV scum killing House because IV did not want House to vote for him - if IV/House are both town, scum just keep House alive and let House vote IV => Win the Game.

The simplest explanation for why House was killed is because:

A) Scum did not want House!town to vote for IV!scum, if IV is town, scum just let House live and vote IV => game over.

B) Scum believed House was a TPR that could become confirmed town; this implies that IV is not a TPR from scum POV - if scum thought IV is TPR, they do not believe House's claim yesterday.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5404 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 5377, Aristeia wrote:The point about sheeping House has to do with nightkill analysis.

House died stating he wanted to vote for IV - it would be silly for the mafia to nightkill House if IV is town here as House if alive would vote for IV and give the Mafia the win.
That is, unless you believed that House had some sort of role that would allow them to correctly determine who the Scum are, regardless of whatever they stated previously. It’s not like mechanics are the easiest thing to predict, and a Scum Team that knows all of their roles can better ascertain whether a player hinting at a PR makes sense or not. I didn’t believe it for shit, particularly coming from House, but I don’t know what the Scum Team ultimately concluded.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5405 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Aristeia »

so a provable role that also shows alignment that is gated until Night four?

What exactly are you thinking of that fits ?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5406 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 5402, Datisi wrote:
In post 5394, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 5379, Datisi wrote:
In post 5368, Andresvmb wrote:the more obvious Partner for IV is Mathblade
why am i a possible partner to ari but not to iv? and also i'm pretty sure this team ^^ makes no sense since it would BOTH leave town with only having two power roles and have scum be able to block baltar's invest and ruin it, so
You’re really only talking IV, because Mathblade as a Named Townie isn’t much of a threat to any Scum Team you come up with.
sorry, i don't get it, what do you mean by this?

and like, how do you define this post as getting upset? i was asking why you're considering one team but not a different one. is that unreasonable to ask?
I misinterpreted your post. I read it to mean that a Team of you + Ari always shoots between Math and IV. Now that I read it again, I see that you think a Team of IV + Mathblade doesn’t make sense because then there would have to be a Rolestopper / Jailkeeper incorrectly clearing Mathblade, and a Gunsmith amongst the Scum at the same time, and you think that’s absurdly Scum sided. I agree that that Team doesn’t make sense mechanically.

So then the only other option for a Team really is You + IV, which isn’t entirely far fetched I suppose (a Team of you + Mathblade has already hammered for the win, so I’m excluding that). If you felt Laplacian was an easy sacrifice for Town cred, and IV is just playing to their Scum meta and coasting on their role, then perhaps you felt like the only option you had was to buddy the crap out of Aristeia. But if that’s the case, this game is lost, and why am I even bothering? Even if we correctly execute IV here, you drag Aristeia to the end with me, and we lose because Aristeia is always voting me before you.

Well that cheered me up.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5407 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 5406, Andresvmb wrote:Even if we correctly execute IV here, you drag Aristeia to the end with me, and we lose because Aristeia is always voting me before you.
This isn't true
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5408 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 5405, Aristeia wrote:so a provable role that also shows alignment that is gated until Night four?

What exactly are you thinking of that fits ?
I knew it was bullshit. Which is why I wouldn’t have shot House. It was clear nonsense, and it would have cost him dearly if I’m Scum because I let him live until today and eat the inevitable execution after they can’t do whatever it is they were thinking of claiming.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5409 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:24 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 5407, Aristeia wrote:
In post 5406, Andresvmb wrote:Even if we correctly execute IV here, you drag Aristeia to the end with me, and we lose because Aristeia is always voting me before you.
This isn't true
Oh c’mon. Every second post you’re asking Datisi if they’re Town. You ALWAYS vote me before Datisi here.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5410 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:24 am

Post by Aristeia »

if I was sure Datisi was town I wouldn't be asking him
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5411 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Aristeia »

Honestly I'm hoping I just get nightkilled after IV flips scum so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5412 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Datisi »

datisi + mathblade
- would've hammered
datisi + andres
- would've hammered
datisi + ari
datisi + iv
mathblade + andres
- would've hammered
mathblade + ari
mathblade + iv
- makes no sense mechanically
andres + ari
andres + iv
ari + iv

dats/ari, dats/iv,
math/ari
, andres/ari, andres/iv, ari/iv

i don't think the team is math/ari because my god, that would be some spectacular scum theatre

okay, fine, going back to when iv said he'll sheep math
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5413 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Aristeia »

If anyone is locked into voting you after IV flips scum it's mathblade so I'm pretty sure Datisi-scum kills me over Mathblade in that world
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5414 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Aristeia »

I'm honestly kind of hoping the scum between the two of you votes for me so I don't have to actually figure out which of you two is scum with IV.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5415 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3908, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3907, Aristeia wrote:I think as long as you try your best I am fine with the result
My top theory is Andres traitor and you main wolf.
Either that or Andres traitor Datisi main wolf

Or in a traditional scum world you + House
Or you + Datisi

Can you convince me you’re town here?
this is the first post of math's reads prior to iv saying he'll sheep math, if we ignore some vague paranoia-house posts that didn't really go anywhere

and uh

it sure did call people scum, alright
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5416 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2198, Datisi wrote:then, notice who laplacian townreads.
house
(),
rtp
(),
frogster
&
datisi
(). flipped town, cleared town, andres's hard townread, and frogster. notice a pattern?

(also, sidenote, i just noticed
the one and only scumread laplacian had was innocentvillager
in , haha. anyway.)
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5417 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1291, innocentvillager wrote:I think RTP being the kill over me and House strongly suggests either me/VP are scum given that we were both in their solve. It's too wifomy of a kill if both me and VP are town and I really don't see why scum wouldn't just let koba deathtunnel town!VP
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5418 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Datisi »

ok i'll stop shitposting

for the record, i still really want an answer to because i have a hunch what that was about
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5419 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Aristeia »

dats I kind of miss you.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5420 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Datisi »

i had some sorta idea about this game while i was on my walk earlier but i forgor :dead:
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5421 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Aristeia »

how was your walk? what did you see?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5422 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Datisi »

nothing out of the ordinary, it's kind of a ghost town right now

the moon was really pretty though, and yesterday night i risked a painful injury by climbing some steep sharp rocks in the dark to get onto a monument in order to take a solid picture

i survived and it turned out not too bad
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5423 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Aristeia »