Micro 1045: Science Diagrams That Look Like Shitposts [END]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:16 pm

Post by ta vera »

HokeyFan, how bothered would you be if we mislaunched you?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by the worst »

ta vera scumslip confirmed, ez game
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by Enchant »

ta vera scumslip confirmed, ez game
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 349, the worst wrote:just to expand, i think hockey is p motivated by engaging and trying to look fine but i don't think hockey is trying to like.. solve this game.. sorry for mini pbpa wall i just have lots of little things which make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up
In post 45, HockeyFan wrote:lol

ta vera seems town for not contuning with the whole "ENCHANT IS 8-BALL blah blah blah"(reference to btw)
boring take he doesn't believe in, this is just noise
this post (click) isn't interested in what others are doing and what their intentions are, it's more focused on how others are viewing him + his initial posts
Yea, cuz 2-3 ppl were sussing em? Also, the convo at that time was CENTERED around ME(discounting any RVS bs)
In post 113, HockeyFan wrote:Uhhh the worst is town for thier tone(i think), and the answer I gave to frogster down below(no solid reads yet tho)
similarly uninteresting read (loud player town) which i'm not sure he believes in. the posts he links to qualify my towny tone are also...like.... so nothing

This is a post where I trd u. How is that (loud player town)

this post fits into the trend of 'loud player town' again; something about the vote on nor shortly after std votes nor without addressing this null core of {enchant, salsa/klick, std} feels kinda coasty.:

If you want to say "loud player town" cuz of the Frog fair enough, but guess what, Norwee was also "loud player" there, and they didnt fall into my town reads. Maybe it was more than just noise!! Also; since when was coastiness a scumtell?
In post 233, HockeyFan wrote:Scum can absoukltley can have the balls to put a shit case like this, dont know why you're saying "this case sucks, so it must be town"; town can also make shitty cases
this is to his townread about a townlean without reevaluating his reads which sounds more motivated to make me look bad than to solve either of us

How does that make u look more bad? I STILL trd you at the time of the post, was just claryfying something re; Frog
In post 311, HockeyFan wrote:Genuinely dont have sny SR'S
I'm leaning town on STD becuz I've played with STD in the past, and his play in this game lines up with his town?(75,76,79,88(These are posts i expect come from town!STD)
this isn't a great reaction to being called out for not pushing anyone.
In post 340, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 338, ta vera wrote:i take this back. what might have scum fluff from the worst been like?

also, do you remember why you townread Frogsterking?

VOTE: HockeyFan
Not as charismatic
i had TR on frog cuz of (, , )
I think the former part of this is fairly close to an admission that he's not thinking about his read on me critically, and again I feel like he's ignored a lot of parts of frog's ISO which present as genuine (his absurd reactions to people's posts, reads & tinfoil gamestate theories, his ... 'slip') and kind of just picked a few really superficial posts which any mafia player can make?

My read on u is not really based on your content so it cant really be that "critical". You saying i've ignored frogs iso is disingenuous at best; i said what i found towny about his opening and MAYBE theres a reasoning I moved him down to null

to @350, to be frank, i wouldnt be bothered too much, I kinda deserve it lol
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:48 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm loud and you're approaching me in a way that makes me think you just want to townbin me and leave me alone rather than solve me !!!
If you want to say "loud player town" cuz of the Frog fair enough, but guess what, Norwee was also "loud player" there, and they didnt fall into my town reads. Maybe it was more than just noise!! Also; since when was coastiness a scumtell?
i mean your read on nor has exactly 0 content so it's kind of impossible to react to. it was also shortly after std started pushing nor, so it's not a difficult stance to take when you're taking 0 stances (std is more likely to make an enemy of nor than you are by sheeping). maybe it was just noise!

coastiness isn't a scumtell in itself; it's a tell that you're not doing anything. town's wincon is literally about hunting down and removing the scums - it's not a mindset that allows time to do nothing. a combination of doing nothing but trying to not look like you're doing nothing? -- that's a scumtell.
How does that make u look more bad? I STILL trd you at the time of the post, was just claryfying something re; Frog
This is.. literally what I'm getting at, like
if frog is accurately townreading me and you know it, you're incentivised to say this and try to erode his read.
if frog is townreading me and you don't *know* my alignment but think i'm town, why is the first meaningful comment you've made about my content an attempt to erode someone else's tr on me?
My read on u is not really based on your content so it cant really be that "critical". You saying i've ignored frogs iso is disingenuous at best; i said what i found towny about his opening and MAYBE theres a reasoning I moved him down to null
there is no tangible difference between a "read not based on content" and not having a read on someone. i'm not sorry that i expect people to read others critically in game about critical thinking.

is there a reason for your townread on frog? is there a reason you moved him down to null? how would i possibly be able to discern this without activating my psychic powers and cheating hockey? :P
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why didn’t you start the game by posting like that Ducky.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:38 pm

Post by Enchant »

Game staling, let's kill VOTE: Klick
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:37 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 354, the worst wrote:
i'm loud and you're approaching me in a way that makes me think you just want to townbin me and leave me alone rather than solve me !!!

Do I have to solve everyone in the game? No, i'm not gonna sit here and anaylze your posts cuz skimming through them doesnt give me a mafia vibe.

i mean your read on nor has exactly 0 content so it's kind of impossible to react to. it was also shortly after std started pushing nor, so it's not a difficult stance to take when you're taking 0 stances (std is more likely to make an enemy of nor than you are by sheeping). maybe it was just noise!
You would be right in saying I'm taking 0 stances for my SR's, but im 100% taking stances for other things, I think STD is town, ta vera is town, and Forgster is null-leaning town so?

coastiness isn't a scumtell in itself; it's a tell that you're not doing anything. town's wincon is literally about hunting down and removing the scums - it's not a mindset that allows time to do nothing. a combination of doing nothing but trying to not look like you're doing nothing? -- that's a scumtell.
This is.. literally what I'm getting at, like
if frog is accurately townreading me and you know it, you're incentivised to say this and try to erode his read.
if frog is townreading me and you don't *know* my alignment but think i'm town, why is the first meaningful comment you've made about my content an attempt to erode someone else's tr on me?

Me saying both alligments can do thing <X> is not an attempt to "erode" someones townread, I didnt specifally say to worst, hey "the worst" doing this MUST mean hes mafia
there is no tangible difference between a "read not based on content" and not having a read on someone. i'm not sorry that i expect people to read others critically in game about critical thinking.
Your content has been interactring with Norwee(talking in circles?) and now this? What am I suppsoed to anyalze with that

is there a reason for your townread on frog? is there a reason you moved him down to null? how would i possibly be able to discern this without activating my psychic powers and cheating hockey? :P
Yes, I mentioned why I trd hm in , but his later posts werent as towny
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 353, HockeyFan wrote:to @350, to be frank, i wouldnt be bothered too much, I kinda deserve it lol
i know it's not AI to say this but I think it shows awareness of the gamestate that comes from a place of truth. I also agree with some of hockey's points (like I don't think hockey was shading the worst when he talked about the worst's frog case).
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Dragon r u gonna follow up with Klick
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:07 am

klick hasn't posted yet im waiting
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:51 am

Post by ta vera »

In post 359, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 353, HockeyFan wrote:to @350, to be frank, i wouldnt be bothered too much, I kinda deserve it lol
i know it's not AI to say this but I think it shows awareness of the gamestate that comes from a place of truth.
what do you mean by this? why is that awareness something that doesn't come from scum? or what is it about the awareness that "comes from a place of truth"?
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:59 am

Post by ta vera »

HockeyFan, what would you expect to be different about Save The Dragons's posts if he was scum?
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:03 am

Post by ta vera »

HockeyFan, you do a lot of saying posts and people are towny, but not much explaining of why. at most, there's your read of me, but even that is pretty underwhelming.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:06 am

In post 362, ta vera wrote:
In post 359, Save The Dragons wrote:
i know it's not AI to say this but I think it shows awareness of the gamestate that comes from a place of truth.
what do you mean by this? why is that awareness something that doesn't come from scum? or what is it about the awareness that "comes from a place of truth"?
it's a fancy way of saying my gut is telling me it comes from town
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:14 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 363, ta vera wrote:HockeyFan, what would you expect to be different about Save The Dragons's posts if he was scum?
Idrk, maybe a bit most coasty and less engaged with the gamestate?
In post 364, ta vera wrote:HockeyFan, you do a lot of saying posts and people are towny, but not much explaining of why. at most, there's your read of me, but even that is pretty underwhelming.
reasoning for STD- tone/vibe of his psots were not what I rememebr scum!std playing like

Frog- I've already linked his early posts as a way to TR them(energetic and threw out some content righr away)

And yea, i dont have much more readas then that
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:43 am

Post by ta vera »

what are you waiting for?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:45 am

you ask a lot of questions
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:50 am

Post by ta vera »

yes
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:44 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 367, ta vera wrote:what are you waiting for?
It's been hard for me to make reads in this gamestate tbh, like idk if theres been major talking points that i can esailly point to and say "town" or "mafia". like the 1-2 major things i saw were basically talking in circles
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Honestly i vibe with the post above me.

- Bunno
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 355, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why didn’t you start the game by posting like that Ducky.
Dont wanna dont gotta
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by the worst »

after extensively scum casing hockey and sighing at all of his responses to my scumcase I now kind of relate to hockey but I'm not happy about it
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: Klick kinda wanna vote ta vera but I think that's more effort than I wqnna put in atm, klick seems like a popular wagon, let's go here

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”