Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #5250 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

though in that universe, iv must have decided to sheep math when it was really convenient to do so, i.e. when math's reads were ass-backwards

will actually try to get that figured out tomorrow
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5251 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Aristeia »

IV's play makes a lot of sense as disinterested scum who is coasting and has no idea how to post and it fits his scum meta to a T.

Every time he pops in here he is not really interesting in solving or giving opinions and immediately ducks out without answering questions about his thought process.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5252 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5248, Datisi wrote:
In post 5244, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5242, Datisi wrote:i really don't think ari shoots house here if iv's town, considering house is defending her, hates me, hates andres, and said that he's voting iv if iv is alive
I think either she is traitor and it’s out of her hands or she is wifoming or it’s you + Andres.
either she's a traitor or groupscum or she's town

i am sensing math is town, iv is scum, and this is going to shit fast
How does this pass normal review if IV is scum?

Why does IV CC House vig claim?
Why does IV use a weak ass “no result” claim when a “Ari is scum” likely wins him the game?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5253 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 5249, MathBlade wrote:I already listed several. The biggest no TPRs if IV is town. I don’t think this passes review if IV scum. You’re better off selling me Dats+Andres or whoever you think is scum with IV if town
I am only interested in IV scum today so if you want to hard-veto it and he's actually scum you can take 100% of the blame here.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5254 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 5252, MathBlade wrote:How does this pass normal review if IV is scum?
If IV is town, that would mean scum have a roleblocker and that makes this setup
even more scumsided
than if IV is just scum rolecop/gunsmith here.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5255 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

how does this pass review if iv is town? how the hell does town get a basically n2 gunsmith (which has plenty of bad results here) in exchange for scum having a blocker and being able to create a disaster if they block baltar (who has EVERY REASON TO CRUMB THE NIGHT BEFORE) and he ends up targeting scum?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5256 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5254, Aristeia wrote:
If IV is town, that would mean scum have a roleblocker and that makes this setup
even more scumsided
I disagree that scum would have a roleblocker

And that wouldn’t make it more scum sided if they did
Rolestopper or JK or doc make more sense
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5257 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 5252, MathBlade wrote:Why does IV use a weak ass “no result” claim when a “Ari is scum” likely wins him the game?
this is just wifom. perhaps he is too scared to fake a guilty on me.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5258 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 5252, MathBlade wrote:Why does IV CC House vig claim?
Why does IV use a weak ass “no result” claim when a “Ari is scum” likely wins him the game?
iv didn't cc anything? and i think he loses almost any 1v1 he is put into here. like, do you really think scum!iv manages to outpost me or you or ari? or shit, even andres?
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5259 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5255, Datisi wrote:how does this pass review if iv is town? how the hell does town get a basically n2 gunsmith (which has plenty of bad results here) in exchange for scum having a blocker and being able to create a disaster if they block baltar (who has EVERY REASON TO CRUMB THE NIGHT BEFORE) and he ends up targeting scum?
Again I do not agree with the premise that scum have a blocker here

And I think that IV town and RB scum is more townsided
Than IV scum
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5260 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Datisi »

if they have a rolestopper, same problem
jailkeeper, same problem

even the fucking ascetic runs into the same problem

the possibility of a doc is irrelevant considering he got a no result
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5261 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5258, Datisi wrote:
In post 5252, MathBlade wrote:Why does IV CC House vig claim?
iv didn't cc anything? and i think he loses almost any 1v1 he is put into here. like, do you really think scum!iv manages to outpost me or you or ari? or shit, even andres?
Incorrect

IV CC’d House specifically asking if House is the vig before doing so

I agree IV seems disinterested
But it seems more town disinterest

Scum disinterest reads more like Andres
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5262 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 5256, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5254, Aristeia wrote:
even more scumsided
I disagree that scum would have a roleblocker

And that wouldn’t make it more scum sided if they did
Rolestopper or JK or doc make more sense
the idea here is that the town is
incredibly weak power wise

The
strongest
TPR is the weak fruit thing.

If that TPR can get false innos - this setup would just not function - if we are unable to trust the innos generated by literally the only TPR we have, then like this town is even more fucked.

So I can't see how the mafia can have anything that can block that TPR and generate false innos (ascetic, roleblocker, jker, rolestopper) all of these are just ridiculous to put in this setup given how weak the town is.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5263 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 5261, MathBlade wrote:IV CC’d House specifically asking if House is the vig before doing so
what, quote where this happened, because iv never counterclaimed house

and i'm not talking about interest
i'm offering an explanation for why scum!iv does not fake a guilty in this universe we live in
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5264 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5260, Datisi wrote:if they have a rolestopper, same problem
jailkeeper, same problem

even the fucking ascetic runs into the same problem

the possibility of a doc is irrelevant considering he got a no result
I disagree with the same problem

Rolestopper has to guess the target
Making it much less utility for scum.
Jailkeeper or RB less likely than Rolestopper

Maybe one shot or even night

But I find IV town most likely here
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5265 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Aristeia »

actually do you both agree that regardless of whether IV is town or scum this town is really on the weak end of power and probably this setup shouldn't have been passed?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5266 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 5264, MathBlade wrote:Rolestopper has to guess the target
the weak fruit thing literally has to crumb its invest beforehand - that's not really guessing for the mafia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5267 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2422, innocentvillager wrote:To be clear House is the vigilante right, If I’m seeing this correctly
In post 2427, innocentvillager wrote:Okay - I’m a town even nights Gunsmith. I Checked Something Smart last night and he did have a gun in flavor
In post 2415, innocentvillager wrote:Hi sorry guys - this game has been moving rly fast and I haven’t put much time here

I have information that Something Smart is probably scum, I would maybe be like 95% on it

VOTE: Something Smart
@Datisi here is where he counter claimed House vig
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5268 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 5264, MathBlade wrote:Rolestopper has to guess the target
Making it much less utility for scum.
Jailkeeper or RB less likely than Rolestopper
vp has to crumb his target
and scum rolestoppers are very likely to target their buddies anyway

ari, i don't wanna be making judgement calls on the setup before i see it in full, but it feels that way
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5269 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5265, Aristeia wrote:actually do you both agree that regardless of whether IV is town or scum this town is really on the weak end of power and probably this setup shouldn't have been passed?
I would pass it if you’re ascetic scum
Or scum had an even night Rolestopper
50/50 on roleblocker

@Ari so scum have to use PRs well

That’s called good setup balance
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5270 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 5267, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2422, innocentvillager wrote:To be clear House is the vigilante right, If I’m seeing this correctly
In post 2427, innocentvillager wrote:Okay - I’m a town even nights Gunsmith. I Checked Something Smart last night and he did have a gun in flavor
In post 2415, innocentvillager wrote:Hi sorry guys - this game has been moving rly fast and I haven’t put much time here

I have information that Something Smart is probably scum, I would maybe be like 95% on it

no? that is where he made sure house is claiming vig in order to know whether his "has gun" result on s_s is because s_s is scum or vig???
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5271 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by Aristeia »

think for a second about the balance in this setup - this town is INCREDIBLY WEAK

Like the scum made a choice to shoot House.

I think this means the scum actually believed House when House said he was a provable TPR because the scum thought the town was really really weak - which implies the scum know something about the claimed TPRs - aka they know IV is not an actual gunsmith.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5272 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5270, Datisi wrote:
In post 5267, MathBlade wrote:

no? that is where he made sure house is claiming vig in order to know whether his "has gun" result on s_s is because s_s is scum or vig???
That’s what I am meaning

Scum IV would have a PT there’s no need for that. He’d just have done so
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5273 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5271, Aristeia wrote:
think for a second about the balance in this setup - this town is INCREDIBLY WEAK

Like the scum made a choice to shoot House.

I think this means the scum actually believed House when House said he was a provable TPR because the scum thought the town was really really weak - which implies the scum know something about the claimed TPRs - aka they know IV is not an actual gunsmith.
It’s actually not.

Vig acts as a dual IC in normals.

The modifier can’t be given to scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5274 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

and the reason scum!iv wouldn't be able to fake this incredibly basic thing to fake is...?
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”