Micro 1045: Science Diagrams That Look Like Shitposts [END]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm trying to be more relaxed while playing mafia games so if i start screaming and being unpleasant i will take breaks.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 223, the worst wrote:I do think frogster's posting is like, overtly manipulative and I'm surprised he's being overlooked.

- He doesn't have any reads; just lots of opinions. At every turn he tries to hijack conversations about peoples alignments with spammy mechanical stuff.
- he's very quick to point out things which look bad, but hasn't presented any evidence of organic thought in forming reads.
- I forgot his vote was on me; his voting is probably roughly what you'd expect but I maintain he decided I was scum and is looking for reasons :P
This is starting to look like TvT now I don't think scum would have the balls to push a shit case like this lol
UNVOTE: theworst
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 226, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 223, the worst wrote:I do think frogster's posting is like, overtly manipulative and I'm surprised he's being overlooked.

- He doesn't have any reads; just lots of opinions. At every turn he tries to hijack conversations about peoples alignments with spammy mechanical stuff.
- he's very quick to point out things which look bad, but hasn't presented any evidence of organic thought in forming reads.
- I forgot his vote was on me; his voting is probably roughly what you'd expect but I maintain he decided I was scum and is looking for reasons :P
This is starting to look like TvT now I don't think scum would have the balls to push a shit case like this lol
While ON NORWEE'S wagon lmao

I don't know if this is too scummy to be scum or open wolfing.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

STD could be town that either Worst or Hockeyfan are opportunistically bandwagoning.
I at least don't believe my wagon is pure.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: The Worst

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Frog is town.

- Bunno
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 225, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm trying to be more relaxed while playing mafia games so if i start screaming and being unpleasant i will take breaks.
That's dope
In post 228, NorwegianboyEE wrote:STD could be town that either Worst or Hockeyfan are opportunistically bandwagoning.
I at least don't believe my wagon is pure.
Yeah your wagon has been touched by Satan
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:54 am

Post by the worst »

I'm not sure being overtly manipulative is always a scumtell, it's just like... very blatant for me and yet nobody else seems to have much of a read on you. No idea what I make of it.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 226, Frogsterking wrote:

Scum can absoukltley can have the balls to put a shit case like this, dont know why you're saying "this case sucks, so it must be town"; town can also make shitty cases
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by the worst »

I suspect this will be a long, tiresome game :p
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by the worst »

but the flavour is great so i'm excited !!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re being the worst right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

As in, you don’t feel townie but like you want to keep up an appearance of being townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 221, the worst wrote:
In post 218, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok, why?
I don't vibe your reads as much as I did the first time round
I suppose the approach to this would be to ask you to elaborate on ta mostly, but
wagons are fun ^^
"Ah yes, i could engage you with reads. But why do something that would be *Posh cough* so
beneath
me, when i can just vote instead mm yes mm yes. Quite an exciting game yes mm."

- Bunno
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by the worst »

what on earth am i doing to appear towny lol
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm not really interested in scumcasing you
i'm doubly not interested in scumcasing you
to
you
i'm quadruply not interested in your extended omgus vote on me

it feels like you want to look like you want an interaction but i don't really see any way this goes anywhere aorn? do you want to talk about something else or
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by the worst »

hey what do you think of froggo's slip & STD's rxn to it?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by the worst »

my first reaction to the slip was "....cute" and i wonder if i'm old and jaded or if STD's reaction was TMI-ey
In post 202, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 201, Frogsterking wrote:I just can't imagine three players going
"Hey let's not get the 8 ball!"
In post 2, Umlaut wrote:2 Mafia Goons
6 Townies
lmao i think frog might be town
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I could see it as being a real slip. Although i don’t put much emphazis on it, i just tgink Frog is town outside of it. Which strenghtens the realness of the "slip" if you will.
Doesn’t make STD town for noticing it though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 240, the worst wrote:i'm not really interested in scumcasing you
i'm doubly not interested in scumcasing you
to
you
i'm quadruply not interested in your extended omgus vote on me

it feels like you want to look like you want an interaction but i don't really see any way this goes anywhere aorn? do you want to talk about something else or
If you don’t want to scumcase me then what are you doing.
I don’t understand what it is you hope to achieve by voting me even though you said you thought i could be town yet instantly bote me when STD and Hockey does.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like STD and Hockey are understandable. STD has some progression that makes sense, Hockey is in the PoE and scummy so OMGUS. But your vote is illogical and makes no sense from a town!POV because it doesn’t seem like you actually intended to do anything.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like idk man, you just feel so fake these last pages. And that’s where i was "going" you could say.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And i’m wondering if you were like: "Oh Norwee doesn’t townread me back, just gonna vote him then lol"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 193, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 178, the worst wrote:I don't think nor is one of them sadly
Aww, cute duckling wants to pocket me.
After this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 210, the worst wrote:VOTE: Norwee think this is e-1
This isn’t just some lolvote either. You literally putting me on E-1 and acting like it was all just some fun lulzy times.
Bro you serious?

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”