Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4900 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:10 am

Post by Datisi »

is house's ego and misplaced confidence gonna be lowered enough for him to clarify to do the protown play? i kinda doubt it
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4901 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:11 am

Post by Aristeia »

Datisi do you think IV signs up for a game and just doesn't play if he's town here?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4902 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:12 am

Post by Datisi »

/shrug

would depend on his irl i think, which is not something i'm thrilled to poke about
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4903 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:13 am

Post by Datisi »

though i just realized, if house is scum fakeclaiming, then he lowkey gets a free misyeet today if he now claims some nonsense like n4 vig
~M
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4904 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:24 am

Post by catboi »

Vote Count 4.06

No Elimination (1):
House

Not Voting (5):
Andresvmb, Aristeia, Datisi, innocentvillager, MathBlade

With 6 alive, it's 4 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 4 is February 17 at 4:00 PM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-02-17 17:00:00)
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4905 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:25 am

Post by Aristeia »

I also don't understand why a n4 vig would want no elim or fake claim mason on d1
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4906 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:25 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 4902, Datisi wrote:/shrug

would depend on his irl i think, which is not something i'm thrilled to poke about
would you be comfortable losing to scum!iv who decided to claim irl busy and then ghostflaked the entire game?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4907 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:31 am

Post by Datisi »

no

but i don't vote people based on not wanting to lose to them
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4908 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

We need House to claim.

The “if scum have a roleblocker” argument they kill House doesn’t make sense.
They just roleblock House who never claimed and shoot me or IV.

Without House’s claim this seems like a stall for Ari not to die and I am back to Ari + House
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4909 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4903, Datisi wrote:though i just realized, if house is scum fakeclaiming, then he lowkey gets a free misyeet today if he now claims some nonsense like n4 vig
If he was N4 vig then he’d know IV was scum and then when IV claims gunsmith he just pushes for IV dead.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4910 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4894, Datisi wrote:okay, so by that, house is either... a friendly neighbour (highly doubt an fn waits until night fucking 4 to act), or a vigilante. nothing else is "confirmable" via night action. or i guess he might be a night-specific ic that's gambiting...

and yes, i am openly speculating. i don't care.
Friendly neighbor with a forced night activation is the only one that makes any sort of sense.

But I don’t believe that true as then in that world House would know IV is scum because too much power.

So like ???

It’s either House fake claiming to try to save Ari (most likely) or just House scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4911 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

If we know HOW House supposedly confirms himself our day play changes from it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4912 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:46 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 4910, MathBlade wrote:It’s either House fake claiming to try to save Ari (most likely) or just House scum.
He was literally just trying to get Andres to vote me so he could hammer me like two days ago.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4913 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4912, Aristeia wrote:
In post 4910, MathBlade wrote:It’s either House fake claiming to try to save Ari (most likely) or just House scum.
He was literally just trying to get Andres to vote me so he could hammer me like two days ago.
Yeah so? Chicken is a thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4914 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:51 am

Post by Datisi »

i mean, the idea for vig!house to bait a quickhammer then pop a scumfuck is like, not a *bad* one

the problem is that now that the cat is out of the bag, we kinda need to coordinate and for that we need house to actually cooperate with us
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4915 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4914, Datisi wrote:i mean, the idea for vig!house to bait a quickhammer then pop a scumfuck is like, not a *bad* one

the problem is that now that the cat is out of the bag, we kinda need to coordinate and for that we need house to actually cooperate with us
+1

If House is a vig then he just claims it and then it’s between House and IV for a scum then we see where the bodies hit. Because with two even night town vigs there’s no way IV would be town.

If IV flips town that’s a scum claim from House and we go “told you”
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4916 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

House is on fake claim a billion at this point.

IV + House or House + Ari is where I am at unless House cooperates.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4917 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:13 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 4913, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4912, Aristeia wrote:
Yeah so? Chicken is a thing.
I think he was actually trying to get an elim atp
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4918 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:14 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 4916, MathBlade wrote:House is on fake claim a billion at this point.

IV + House or House + Ari is where I am at unless House cooperates.

Does House!scum have an incentive to not claim rather than be elimmed?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4919 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:15 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4890, Datisi wrote:
In post 4843, MathBlade wrote:It’s a game and I think you IV and Ari are the most likely scum and the people I wouldn’t want to lose to based on play so it‘s kinda a perfect circle
math, i don't think this makes sense

even if you assume that house is scum who decided to fakeclaim tpr at the 11th hour, i don't think he can be scum with iv, because if that's the case... then we're back to "the only town power roles are vpb, s_s, and named-townie-math", which runs into the same problems it did before.

i think the one and only power role that would excuse house's play this game would be "day 5 innocent child", but i am not willing to bet any money on that existing in this game
math, can you acknowledge this post
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4920 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Day is not a valid normal modifier. Came across Day X IC in a prior normal ans it was brought up ans supposed to be revised so Day-5 IC I find incredibly unlikely.

IV + House only works if House and IV are not traitors and one is doctor.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4921 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4922 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Considering Isis is the one who designed this setup day 5 IC is like zero or setup is bastard and I don’t care?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4923 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Datisi »

ahhh okay, that's a good argument against house being day 5 ic

*crosses out "d5 ic" in my notebook, scribbles down "n4 ic?"*
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4924 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4923, Datisi wrote:ahhh okay, that's a good argument against house being day 5 ic

*crosses out "d5 ic" in my notebook, scribbles down "n4 ic?"*
That’s at least possible

But runs into IV would be lockscum from gunsmith claim and then House didn’t push IV until way later which doesn’t make sense.

So like gunsmith for scum would be a troll investigative too because it would hit me and SS and House so like ?

The simpler answer is House is scum.

And why would House fake claim? To save Ari
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”