anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: ani db it she

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:12 am

Post by anahit »

In post 670, SirCakez wrote:
In post 667, Toogeloo wrote:I think Anahit's reaction though basically town spews them though.
I agree regardless of Toog alignment
was going to say that

if all i had to do as town was be townread i would be pretty good at this game
is there salvation for you when a game is finished?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:13 am

Post by anahit »

but alas
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Galron »

In post 666, mc esther wrote:i dont think prodding at me with weird points trivially explained by context, or anahit with questions about frankly the least alignment-indicative hammer possible (and then? voting dwlee?) is where he's at as town.
You saying there appeared to be consensus that two scum were on Greeting -- yeah, that's a real question. I see someone else has questioned that same thing. So I don't know why you think it's explained by context or how you came to that conclusion, and not the conclusion that there were two scum on Greeting but that that seemed to be the consensus feeling.

The hammer by ani needed to be explained. I mean, I didn't cotton on to what she did there until she did explain it. And it made complete sense given previous Tweetie games, even if the giving of the explanation itself wasn't strictly AI, although I'd say if true, it's town indicative for her.

Don't pay much mind to my vote on dwlee right now. It's kinda just there as a placeholder until I get my bearings.

Look, I get that I haven't been as active today as I was yesterday, but I've got reasons for that that have nothing to do with this game. Well, little to do with it. At least the pace has picked up a bit from where we were yesterday. Anyway, I may or may not be more active going forward. There's stuff going on IRL, and this hasn't been a priority this week.

From taking a quick look at the past small cap day's posts, I'm still not figuring this game out very well. I'm not a fan of wagoning toogs. I get the impression that they're being wagoned in part because they were the counter to greeting in addition to Radical Rat's play. Both may be valid reasons to wagon them, but it doesn't feel right to me. Right now I'd say my most negative reads are probably on Isis and Pooky but I can't really figure out the words why right now. Ani is probably town, or at least I lean that way.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:36 am

Post by Galron »

I'm also starting to feel good about Cakez, but that may be that for the first time ever he's agreed with a post I've made so I dunno.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:39 am

Post by Galron »

I also don't understand how people are making just one post that addresses maybe one point (I understand the irony for today here). It's like peeople aren't reading the game and it's frustrating.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 674, anahit wrote:
In post 672, Isis wrote:The overall arc feels like toog stepped into a softly pressured slot and started meming because splitting people 50/50 on what to make of you is plenty enough to survive light pressure in a game where numerous slots have gotten shade. Maybe I'm confbiased.

Pedit: well that is my why!
kinda weird pedit here
Kinda a weird previewed post! I think even if you disagree, having no comprehension of why Toogeloo pings people is odd.

At a basic level I find Eden's flame scummy in their approach to the game but I'm more interested in onwagon so I can only be frustrated.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 680, Isis wrote:
In post 674, anahit wrote:
In post 672, Isis wrote:The overall arc feels like toog stepped into a softly pressured slot and started meming because splitting people 50/50 on what to make of you is plenty enough to survive light pressure in a game where numerous slots have gotten shade. Maybe I'm confbiased.

Pedit: well that is my why!
kinda weird pedit here
Kinda a weird previewed post! I think even if you disagree, having no comprehension of why Toogeloo pings people is odd.

At a basic level I find Eden's flame scummy in their approach to the game but I'm more interested in onwagon so I can only be frustrated.
hm,

just weird to see a pedit for a post made 8+ minutes earlier that happens to have been answered directly by your post,
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by Isis »

It seemed incredibly serendipitous to me which is a type of weird so maybe from your perspective weird make sense.

If your angle is "fake pedit" I don't think I'd ever do that as scum, since I would worry about the contents of the pedit seeming faked. I'm intrigued by the concept now though
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Isis »

I felt good about Cakez day 1 but I feel less good about him day 2, I'm surprised you're inverted Galron

What are you liking?

Pointing on the umpteenth reason to townread anahit seemed kind of more benefitting-to-scum-than-town to me
"Well, I..."
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 683, Isis wrote:I felt good about Cakez day 1 but I feel less good about him day 2, I'm surprised you're inverted Galron

What are you liking?

Pointing on the umpteenth reason to townread anahit seemed kind of more benefitting-to-scum-than-town to me
Well, see that's a problem because I really am not liking anyone other than anahit except for toogs, but that is tempered by their predecessor, and maybe Cakez.

I can certainly why someone with one town read benefits scum, but I can't tell from your post whether you think I'm scum because I have just one town read, because I have just one town read and I've mentioned that I townread her at least twice, because other people have evinced a town read on her and I just needlessly contributed to it or whether you're accusing me of scum-siding at all and I'm just inadvertently helping scum by throwing more laurel-leaves anahit's way.

I'm also wondering what intrigues you about fake pedits. As in whether you've just not thought of the concept prior to what you believe to be an inferred accusation of having done that or something else.

In addition, I'm curious as to why my read of Cakez doesn't align with yours.

And while I'm thinking about it, I need to look at the plist again to make sure I do, indeed, have just one town read because that may have changed. In particular I want to read Cakez because your mentioning of that read to me makes me wonder more things. And now that I think about it, I may have a better handle on this game than what I was thinking a few hours ago.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 684, Galron wrote:
In post 683, Isis wrote:I felt good about Cakez day 1 but I feel less good about him day 2, I'm surprised you're inverted Galron

What are you liking?

Well, see that's a problem because I really am not liking anyone other than anahit except for toogs, but that is tempered by their predecessor, and maybe Cakez.

I can certainly why someone with one town read benefits scum, but I can't tell from your post whether you think I'm scum because I have just one town read, because I have just one town read and I've mentioned that I townread her at least twice, because other people have evinced a town read on her and I just needlessly contributed to it or whether you're accusing me of scum-siding at all and I'm just inadvertently helping scum by throwing more laurel-leaves anahit's way.
i think(?) isis was referring to cakez agreeing with townread of me for treatment of toogeloo's 'claim' here

like she was asking, what are you liking about cakez's day 2 as
this
is something i am disliking
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I suspect Cakez was fishing me earlier irt my first post on Day 2, and then flipped their read on me as a scum read. My suspicion is they wanted me to play my hand, if I had one.

I think Pooky is laying low as well and didn't know if I actually had info or not.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 682, Isis wrote:It seemed incredibly serendipitous to me which is a type of weird so maybe from your perspective weird make sense.

If your angle is "fake pedit" I don't think I'd ever do that as scum, since I would worry about the contents of the pedit seeming faked. I'm intrigued by the concept now though
maybe i should have said 'noteworthy' as opposed to weird here

i didn't really have an angle here as much as like, hmmmmmm

i am willing to accept 'i would not fake pedit' at face value (though i have myself done this)

but we are still left with

isis begins writing a two sentence post, posts it 11 minutes later, which still seems notable

but there is no expectation for you to explain this or anything as like,

there have been dozens if not hundreds of times where i had a thought/began writing a post and did not post it for at least 10 minutes, as i am often posting when otherwise occupied and! i easily become distracted

just seemed like an oddity to me

like the combination of time between the previous and your pedit and your post functioning as a direct reply to the pedited post was a sort of perfect storm yeah

serendipitous is perhaps the word
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 687, anahit wrote:there have been dozens if not hundreds of times where i had a thought/began writing a post and did not post it for at least 10 minutes, as i am often posting when otherwise occupied and! i easily become distracted
also sometimes due to unsuredness but! that one is almost certainly not alignment neutral
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 686, Toogeloo wrote:I suspect Cakez was fishing me earlier irt my first post on Day 2, and then flipped their read on me as a scum read. My suspicion is they wanted me to play my hand, if I had one.

I think Pooky is laying low as well and didn't know if I actually had info or not.
hm, thoughts on ahri and isis posts after your first post on day 2?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by Isis »

I FUCKING DID IT i crowned ranking dungeon it's over i can sleep

one week deadline to high score over 117,000 in this game for a big prize and i have done it now
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Isis »

What are you liking?

I'm also wondering what intrigues you about fake pedits. As in whether you've just not thought of the concept prior to what you believe to be an inferred accusation of having done that or something else.

And while I'm thinking about it, I need to look at the plist again to make sure I do, indeed, have just one town read because that may have changed. In particular I want to read Cakez because your mentioning of that read to me makes me wonder more things. And now that I think about it, I may have a better handle on this game than what I was thinking a few hours ago.
I've started feeling like you're town this day phase even though you were one of my stronger scumreads. I don't think you have partners in this game, it seems like, and your reads kind of align with mine some. You disagree about Toog but I can see the other direction on them too? And you feel uninformed enough.

anahit in like the next post is right that i was shading Cakez. The totality of the circumstances for him overemphasizing the townread is off, your mentioning it more than once is fine.

fake pedits intrigue me because I think I just straight up have never considered that you could fake a pedit that it is a thing you could choose to do. Just kind of like. "Wow actually you could play a Goblin Guide and block with it no one actually ever implied you can't do that but like oh you can do that wow" So yes when shiki implied it that was the first I've ever thought of it.
"Well, I..."
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by mc esther »

In post 677, Galron wrote:You saying there appeared to be consensus that two scum were on Greeting -- yeah, that's a real question.
not only did i not say this, it's pretty clear from the post (okay! apparently not that clear! but i dont know how it couldve been clearer, so!) that i could not possibly have had any idea of what the consensus might be. i was kinda surprised on actually reading the thread to find that there had been no direct speculation on this, like, idk, just seems the place to look to me. but yeah, after vanderscamp came through with the same question im kinda like "okay, i guess town do miss this".
In post 677, Galron wrote:Look, I get that I haven't been as active today as I was yesterday, but I've got reasons for that that have nothing to do with this game. Well, little to do with it. At least the pace has picked up a bit from where we were yesterday. Anyway, I may or may not be more active going forward. There's stuff going on IRL, and this hasn't been a priority this week.
i didnt mention activity and fwiw, i dont think i would ever go after you over activity.

there'll be a vote in my next post, i still dont know where. the only thing i really agree with galron on is, is that, yeah, game is hard.
~
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 689, anahit wrote:
In post 686, Toogeloo wrote:I suspect Cakez was fishing me earlier irt my first post on Day 2, and then flipped their read on me as a scum read. My suspicion is they wanted me to play my hand, if I had one.

hm, thoughts on ahri and isis posts after your first post on day 2?
Looking back at both...

1) Pooky, Iris, and Ahri are all town,
2) Pooky is town, and either Iris or Ahri (or both) are scum, or
3) Pooky is scum, and both are town.

I don't think Pooky and Iris and/or Ahri would be scum together without acknowledging the vote.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 684, Galron wrote:In addition, I'm curious as to why my read of Cakez doesn't align with yours.
This was supposed to say I'm curious why my read of Cakez not aligning with yours is a concern. But the other question is valid too.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 692, mc esther wrote:i didnt mention activity and fwiw, i dont think i would ever go after you over activity.
Yeah... that part was actually the start of a new thought and should've been it's own post, it wasn't directed at you so much as at the game. My fault for not splitting that up.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 691, Isis wrote:

What are you liking?

I've started feeling like you're town this day phase even though you were one of my stronger scumreads. I don't think you have partners in this game, it seems like, and your reads kind of align with mine some. You disagree about Toog but I can see the other direction on them too? And you feel uninformed enough.

anahit in like the next post is right that i was shading Cakez. The totality of the circumstances for him overemphasizing the townread is off, your mentioning it more than once is fine.

fake pedits intrigue me because I think I just straight up have never considered that you could fake a pedit that it is a thing you could choose to do. Just kind of like. "Wow actually you could play a Goblin Guide and block with it no one actually ever implied you can't do that but like oh you can do that wow" So yes when shiki implied it that was the first I've ever thought of it.
I'm not sure why I was a scum read to begin with, maybe you said it but I don't remember, so okay I guess I need to take a look at that to figure this out.

And now that you and ani have reoriented me on the post re Cakez, I can see where you're coming from but I don't know that it's as concerning as all that, but I'm going to look at it again. I'm not really all that curious as to which of our reads may align, well maybe I am, but I am wondering whether we got there in similar fashion because I don't feel you at all, your presence seems distant? Like when you post generally there's substance but it doesn't feel like you have a dog in the fight. But you're not the only one I can say that of.
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:24 pm

Post by Ahri »

i just had an epiphany

toog = radical
radical = my d1 tr
toog = my d1 sr