Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Datisi »

boop
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Datisi »

this is kinda annoying because i was hoping i'd also have something to ask ari, but all her votes on d1 were just sheeping me and like idk if there is anything to elaborate there

anyway, i think that's gonna be it from me tonight, i'm more dead than i thought i would be. also d1 is not as useful as i had hoped, votes still feel as unaligned as they did back then, and i wanna see what people respond to me first.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 4000, Datisi wrote:boop
Are you feeling better Dats?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Datisi »

emotionally yeah, i'm still physically tired

thank you for the earlier wishes friends, i appreciate it :>
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3987, Andresvmb wrote:And have you actually never seen me sheep confirmed Town, or are you just saying that to make my play here seem anomalous? Because you are wrong. And are you sure you want to argue that I don’t listen to players I believe are solid Town? I also think dead and confirmed Town voices within a game need to be listened to and properly considered. I have made this point specifically as part of a strategic criticism of Scum having NK’ed me in that game I was wrong about Mathblade. Does that make me Scum?
I am saying in the completed games I have read of yours where you make it to elo, you tend to have actual opinions and you don't just say that you want to sheep a conftown. Even in the game where you asked Infinity to make a vote so you could sheep her, you still were doing your own analysis and reads.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:56 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 4003, Datisi wrote:emotionally yeah, i'm still physically tired

thank you for the earlier wishes friends, i appreciate it :>
Maybe you should get some sleep earlier then,

elo can be quite draining.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah, i will be going to bed soon, we have 9 days left for this

i'm kinda skimming around the game and trying to see if anything catches my eye, but no luck yet

your working solve is dats/andres, right? how confident are you in it?
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4006, Datisi wrote:yeah, i will be going to bed soon, we have 9 days left for this

i'm kinda skimming around the game and trying to see if anything catches my eye, but no luck yet

Please answer the D1 question

And everyone on a scale of 1-10 Ari/Andres solve?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3990, Andresvmb wrote:So this idea that sounding a certain way means I’m Scum is a total manipulation of my meta, and nonsense. It’s like you want to criticize me constantly for things you are doing this game too also, in ways that don’t make sense, and not really focused on some of the facts within the game.
I don't see any completed scum games of yours to compare your posting to so I have to read your completed town games where you make it this far and see if there are differences. I think that's just how meta reading works? What things have I done constantly in this game that I am critcizing you for?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4007, MathBlade wrote:Please answer the D1 question

And everyone on a scale of 1-10 Ari/Andres solve?
what is the d1 question and what does the scale mean?
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 4006, Datisi wrote:yeah, i will be going to bed soon, we have 9 days left for this

I'm around mid 80s.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3954, MathBlade wrote:Datisi can you explain D1 for me with your solves?
okay this was the question i guess

my only explanation would be "scum saw their partner is a weak link and decided to bus him in order to be setting up towncred", though i think that's true pretty much whoever is scum in the current poe. (except if i am scum because i am the person that *started* the push and why would i *start* the push on my newbie buddy but self meta bad datisi is scum etc)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Datisi »

and i'm assuming the scale means "how sure are you that is the solve", and like... ugh, fuck if i know. can i hit pause on that until house gets back to me? cool thanks.
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4012, Datisi wrote:and i'm assuming the scale means "how sure are you that is the solve", and like... ugh, fuck if i know. can i hit pause on that until house gets back to me? cool thanks.
That assumption is correct.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:43 am

Post by Datisi »

if i were answering that question a few hours ago, i would've said 7

now it's like 3 probably
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

What changed?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Datisi »

as i was skimming through day 1 and the mod iso, i noticed some stuff that Potentially Ain't Adding Up. that's all i'm gonna say for now, i need andres and house to get back to me before i elaborate.
~M
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

I would be really surprised if House was scum still, and it seems like Math is basically confirmed town. I'm willing to just sheep his opinion since he's actually been playing the game - I almost certainly die tomorrow anyway.

Personally I don't really have strong opinions on Datisi/Andres/Aristeia atm. From what I've skimmed they all seem moderately townie by tone but nothing I feel is straight up outside of scumrange. Whoever scum is has been playing well. If I had to guess it'd be Datisi > Andres > Ari >>> House > Math, but that's a guess with less information than you all have.

In the back of my head something about the insistence of Ari's interactions with me feels like she's genuinely sorting me and I haven't really had any interaction with Andres or Datisi. It feels like she's the one playing the game and aggressively pushing it along which seems similar to her towngame but it's possible she's just good at faking it too. Andres hasn't rolled scum like ever I think (?) and I kind of doubt he's suddenly able to emulate town!him this well tonally but it seems he's been flakish this game too so idk tbh. Datisi I thought I knew how to read but I think I might've been misreading him lately which I don't want to talk about, I also just don't get any alignment indicative vibes from his posts.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by House »

In post 3995, Datisi wrote:house, have you ever explained *why* you were townreading iv so strongly on day 1?
Nope.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by House »

In post 3996, Datisi wrote:house, why did you retract the mason claim at the start of day 2?
It failed to serve its purpose, and I didn't want to continue misleading town.

If I had let it stand, it could have caused confusion when someone else claimed later that day.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by House »

In post 4007, MathBlade wrote:And everyone on a scale of 1-10 Ari/Andres solve?
It's at least half right.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by House »

In post 4019, House wrote:
In post 3996, Datisi wrote:house, why did you retract the mason claim at the start of day 2?
It failed to serve its purpose, and I didn't want to continue misleading town.

If I had let it stand, it could have caused confusion when someone else claimed later that day.
I mean, the claim served its d1 purpose, but failed to serve its n1 purpose.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by House »

In post 498, innocentvillager wrote:If I need to be flipped this game to establish that this is kind of play from me going forward is part of my town meta that's fine. Also, I'm not necessarily that much busier per say, but I just don't want to be devoting boatloads of my time and energy to this game anymore. Some recent games took a lot out of me; I'm experimenting here and trying to strike a balance. If that means I get yeeted more often as town and am considered and even worse player than I already am, I will learn to accept it. Or maybe I'll siteflake again, who knows honestly.
This is why I fakeclaimed Masons with iv on d1 to prevent this lim.

I relate to this mindset, and I'd hate for his d1 lim this soon after returning to make him apathetic about the site/game.

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by catboi »

~(‾▿‾~)
catboi