Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3523, Datisi wrote:you wanna say which part of that trainwreck you found convincing?
none of it, you had a couple of recent posts that felt awkward and I wanted to give Frog the benefit of the doubt wrt his Andres townread.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:42 am

In post 3524, Frogsterking wrote:S_S is there any way there can actually be three mafia left?
there are almost certainly not.

If there are then Isis and Gypyx deserve to be kicked out of the NRG, no joke. Especially if Math is scum because it means they also have a way to fool VP which is town's strongest PR.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3525, Something_Smart wrote:couple of recent posts that felt awkward
which ones did you find awkward?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:48 am

uh, apparently I got it in my head that a post that was not you was actually you so oops UNVOTE:

is the other one.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Datisi »

lol

what is that other post? is it not awkward for the person who made it?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:53 am

it is and it is not.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Datisi »

i *want* to ask why you think that post would be awkward for me but not for ari, but i'm just gonna get yelled at again for spamming the thread and stuff so i won't
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:58 am

also it doesn't matter because I'm conftown.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:58 am

you should not let frog be the reason you don't make a post though.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3532, Something_Smart wrote:also it doesn't matter because I'm conftown.
i don't want to read it in order to sort you, i want to read it because i love reading s_s's psychoanalyses of me
~M
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Ari

I'm sticking with this read.
In post 3526, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3524, Frogsterking wrote:S_S is there any way there can actually be three mafia left?
there are almost certainly not.

If there are then Isis and Gypyx deserve to be kicked out of the NRG, no joke. Especially if Math is scum because it means they also have a way to fool VP which is town's strongest PR.
Huh.
In post 3533, Something_Smart wrote:you should not let frog be the reason you don't make a post though.
Yeah I'm not going to interject you here, Datisi
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:02 am

Post by catboi »

Vote Count 3.08

Frogsterking (3)
: Andresvmb, Datisi, Aristeia
Andresvmb (1):
House
Aristeia (1):
Frogsterking

Not Voting (3):
innocentvillager, MathBlade, Something_Smart

With 8 alive, it's 5 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 3 is February 11 at 8:00 AM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-02-11 09:00:00)
Last edited by catboi on Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3533, Something_Smart wrote:you should not let frog be the reason you don't make a post though.
I really think it’s just Frogger here.

I think that on the off chance Frogger is town (rare) it’s Ari + Datisi and Frogger is right.

The votes support both narratives but I think with the quick hammer from Frog on D2 we need to elim Frogger first.

I can’t shake it out of my head that Ari or House planned that spam fest maybe Ari

VOTE: Frogger
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Hey guys I'm really sorry about the derogatory remarks I made to everyone, I shouldn't have said any of that stuff, I went way out of line and I don't think it was anyone's fault but my own.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Forgiven. Whatever you’re alignment you are desperate.

I think this is scum desperation and trying to muddy the waters on a buddy.

I kinda lean Ari as your buddy but with the PoE as it is I think you’re the best elim as if you are town I want you nowhere near elo due to your mislimabilitu in that case.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Frogger is at E-1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:36 am

Post by catboi »

Replacing Frogsterking.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:37 am

In post 3536, catboi wrote:Frogsterking (3): Andresvmb, Datisi, Aristeia
Math did you really just join a wagon with
this
composition smh
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Datisi »

UNVOTE:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Datisi »

s_s: does absolutely nothing, with iv and math also doing nothing

people in the poe: vote

s_s: surprised pikachu face
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3542, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3536, catboi wrote:Frogsterking (3): Andresvmb, Datisi, Aristeia
Math did you really just join a wagon with
this
composition smh
Yes I did.

Because I think it’s either House Frogger Ari Frogger or Ari Datisi

Frogger’s flip solves the game and doesn’t give scum an out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t think Andres is scum here, and the equity for a bus on Andres is low

It’s much higher on Frog

So since Andres wasn’t pushed hard he’s likely not a miselim and scum get nothing out of it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:41 am

In post 3544, Datisi wrote:s_s: does absolutely nothing, with iv and math also doing nothing

I'm specifically calling Math out there for voting alongside the entire PoE. You can vote as you wish.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3547, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3544, Datisi wrote:s_s: does absolutely nothing, with iv and math also doing nothing

I'm specifically calling Math out there for voting alongside the entire PoE. You can vote as you wish.
Call me out all you wish.

I think the Frogger slot is the best elim today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3547, Something_Smart wrote:

and i'm calling the conftowns out for not influencing the game. by your logic, any vote we agree on is going to be bad because it's necessary that the entire poe agrees on it because y'all are twiddling your thumbs.
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”