Micro 1041: Geriatric F11 [Postgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Looker »

In post 422, Umlaut wrote:Okay, 3 vs. 3, let's leave it up to Joq then. I at least trust that he's town.
In post 406, Umlaut wrote:Looker, do you read Sleeper as town now? Weren't they formerly on your would-yeet list?
This question was not purely rhetorical.
I know it wasn't, but what's the point of asking this right before night phase?

Looker: "I don't read Sleepless as town"
Looker: *dies*
WIFOMing scum: *frame*

I feel like this should've been brought up back when I initially questioned you about Sleepless 4 days ago.

I'm curious why Dwlee didn't take (or at least feign) offense at being called a negative town utility. You would expect a town player being criticized for their town play to defend said play. It's probably because there's no town play to defend, and thus no offense to be taken.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I literally don't care anymore dude. Sometimes I'm hot. Sometimes I'm cold. You watched me be cold for a whole game til ELO where I (correctly) figured out you were town but you got voted out anyway. I really do not care if you think my town play is good or not and I think you're grasping at straws here
I prefer they, thanks :)
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by joqiza »

I'm here and making final decision.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Andante »

Looker/Sleepless is maf..... vote either of them...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Looker »

@Andante
In post 421, Looker wrote:Is not Dwlee the reason we spent 7 days with limited progress? What player do you feel is to blame?
  • What question/inquiry did you spend 7 days trying to get answered? As in, what did you try to do for the last 7 days and who prevented you from doing it?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Andante »

You're saying cause dwlee wasn't here no one could say anything? I spent the past 7 days saying you and sleepless are maf. you have spent 7 days yelling that I'm making stuff up, literally not sure what you're wanting me to say lol
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by joqiza »

I'm just reading over the game again and will probably hammer a little bit before deadline to be safe. I'm leaning Dwlee but still undecided so if anyone has any particularly illuminating points, now is the time to share them. Better yet would be for Dwlee/SA to post if they're around.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Looker »

Lol, that's what it sounded like you were saying, which is why I asked: Who stopped you from doing what?
In post 420, Andante wrote:Like, yes, I'm not opposed to a dwlee lim, my issue is that we spent 7 days, no one doing much, and now it's like "yeah, lim the one who isn't doing much" so dwlee flips town, then what? 7 more days of nothing then yeeting another town??
If Dwlee flips scum, who do you feel is most likely partner? If Dwlee flips town, I have to assume I get elim'd next?
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by joqiza »

Intent to hammer Dwlee ~20 min before deadline (seems reasonable to do it a bit early to be safe).

I reserve the right to change my mind conditional on posting from Dwlee and/or SA.

The main reason I don't think Looker/SA is a world is because I TR Looker. My table reads are: Umlaut, Roadkill, Looker town. In the remaining PoE, I don't read any pair as particularly teamed, so. Low confidence in my reads this game, ig? I'm choosing to favor table reads over associatives in the end. I don't.... really think SA is super towny, but I feel like he's given thoughts throughout the game that sort of make sense, whereas with Dwlee I find myself disagreeing with them (Andante read, Looker read, mainly). Caveat's that SA's singular pop-in on pg 17 makes me nervous, given the gamestate.

@Andante I don't think Looker is scum. If you're town, and right, and you feel like I'm not listening to you, then I'm sorry. I think you know that I do listen to you, in Pokemaf (finally complete) I literally vigged dia because I believed in your reads. This game you feel different to me. I told you I didn't vibe with your mc esther read and you ignored me. Based on the info I have rn, even if I assume the best about your intentions I can't assume your reads are any better this game than mine. Your arguments on their own merits aren't convincing as to me it feels like you just tersely repeat your hypotheses. So, I'm not sheeping you.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Not agreeing on reads isn't a scum tell mmm

What did you agree with me on in pokemaf?
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by joqiza »

So, for one thing, I thought your reaction to Koba was townier in that game than anything you've demonstrated here. I didn't really vocally express it that game, because I was busy at the time and fell behind. But I'm pretty sure I never actually voted you in that game.

The other thing is, this is a small game and you and I don't agree on the narratives you've made yourself clear on. That doesn't preclude you from being town but in my experience it is
quite likely
that I end up disagreeing with mafia in games. It's not the strongest tell, sure. I can be wrong and pocketed.

Are you living in the Looker/SA world? You seem to have mostly interacted with Looker. I think Looker is town atm. Either change my mind on that... unless you have reasons to vote SA outside of a teamread w/ Looker? I'm not sure if you're voting SA because you scumread him independently, or if it's just for self prez.
Roadkill
Roadkill
Townie
Roadkill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by Roadkill »

i'm here if anyone needs anything! glad to make it this time.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I still hold to my Roadkill/Looker/Sleepless group, but there's a decent amount of self preservation there yea cause that's literally the only other wagon. I'd rather kill Looker than sleepless and voted that until very recently but there was no one else there
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Looker »

Why me
Roadkill
Roadkill
Townie
Roadkill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Roadkill »

why do you still hold to that group?

(not like ah... why do you think that dumb but a genuine sort of why? like why are your reasons when i think the last time you gave that list it was a dayphase ago? or at least, gave reasons, and i think you are more likely to die here so... having updated reasons would be nice if you are town.)

(...i don't really think that and i'm sorry... you can yell at me all you want after the game if i'm messing up but i just can't see what your angle here is as town and the things you're saying i just... don't agree with at all and they run against the grain of how i see the game.)

(any reads at all just, please?)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 438, Looker wrote:Why me
You're not playing anything like when I've seen you as town

It's also a poe because I townread the rest of the playerlist

I don't see anything that should change my mind either sooo yea
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Kinda funny my entire scum poe is voting me though
Roadkill
Roadkill
Townie
Roadkill
Townie
Townie

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Roadkill »

In post 439, Roadkill wrote:why do you still hold to that group?

(not like ah... why do you think that dumb but a genuine sort of why? like why are your reasons when i think the last time you gave that list it was a dayphase ago? or at least, gave reasons, and i think you are more likely to die here so... having updated reasons would be nice if you are town.)
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 425, Looker wrote:
In post 422, Umlaut wrote:Okay, 3 vs. 3, let's leave it up to Joq then. I at least trust that he's town.
In post 406, Umlaut wrote:Looker, do you read Sleeper as town now? Weren't they formerly on your would-yeet list?
This question was not purely rhetorical.
I know it wasn't, but what's the point of asking this right before night phase?

Looker: "I don't read Sleepless as town"
Looker: *dies*
WIFOMing scum: *frame*

I feel like this should've been brought up back when I initially questioned you about Sleepless 4 days ago
Maybe it should have, you're right.

It took me several reads to figure out the framing scenario you're talking about here. You're saying that if you say you don't townread Sleepless,
and
Sleepless is town, the Mafia will kill you to make Sleepless look bad? That seems really contrived to me. Do you really think that specific scenario is much more likely than Mafia killing anyone else for any other reason?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Umlaut »

I guess it's kind of too late to get a response to that but if we're still both around tomorrow you can answer me then.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Making another meaningless post just because I have so many to spare, wooooo
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by joqiza »

Any last thoughts from... anyone, I guess? I'll probably hammer a little closer to deadline than I said before.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Umlaut »

I was going to hammer myself if you seemed to be absent at the 20 minute mark; no real objection to your going ahead with it now.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Er, I was going to hammer
Dwlee
myself, not hammer myself.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by joqiza »

@Dwlee I'm about to hammer you. I don't blame you if you're town just me not being able to quite get to your worldview. If you have anything to say in the next 5 min do so plz.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”