Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3024, MathBlade wrote:Not sure I want to spend time arguing there => arguing SS scum
"not sure i wanna spend time arguing with the vigilante who scumreads me about him not shooting me" -_-
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2948, Aristeia wrote:Whether the scum have a roleblocker is a moot point - if the scum are within the 5 VT claims and they do not have a roleblocker - they would necesarily have to become the most townread of the five in order to survive the gauntlet of elim -> vig -> elim -> elim.

I don't see why bussing your partner at this stage for towncred is not a valid option especially if the scum team does not have a roleblocker.
I don’t see this conversation being fruitful.

It is indeed bad for scum to bus here but it’s also bad for them not to.

There’s a bit of a wagon dilemma here for scum that they are forced into with this PoE of 5.

For simplicity’s sake and best case scenario there’s a roleblocker or SS can’t fire or a scum is BP etc… eg no death

Scum need two miseliminations to win. We are on 8. 8 goes to 6. 6 NK goes to 5.

Since scum have control of the board today they either bus to keep towncred and reduce the PoE
Or they get one of the two miselims they need but prove me town again in the process as I won’t help them do it.

Then in the miselim case it’s me + IV who are off wagon deciding it and now they are on defense

Scum have to decide if they want offense and towncred or defense.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:29 am

Post by catboi »

Vote Count 3.06

Frogsterking (2)
: Andresvmb, Datisi
Andresvmb (2):
Something_Smart, House

Not Voting (4):
Aristeia, innocentvillager, Frogsterking, MathBlade

With 8 alive, it's 5 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 3 is February 11 at 8:00 AM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-02-11 09:00:00)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2875, catboi wrote:
Vote Count 3.05

Frogsterking (2)
: Andresvmb, Datisi
Andresvmb (2):
Something_Smart, House

Not Voting (4):
Aristeia, innocentvillager, Frogsterking, MathBlade

With 8 alive, it's 5 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 3 is February 11 at 8:00 AM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-02-11 09:00:00)
It’s why despite about 5 ish pages of me not talking there’s been little wagon movement.
Scum don’t want to decide and it’s a game of chicken.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Damn when the mod proves your point for you in an accidental awesome way I was gonna ask for that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3026, MathBlade wrote:There’s a bit of a wagon dilemma here for scum that they are forced into with this PoE of 5.
6*
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

And this game of chicken is one I intend to make them decide.
I have no intention of voting until intent.

I have been told my reads suck fine.

Literally this is the House/Ari/Datisi show like the three of you have wanted all game

I won’t stop any elim in that PoE of 5.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3030, Datisi wrote:
In post 3026, MathBlade wrote:There’s a bit of a wagon dilemma here for scum that they are forced into with this PoE of 5.
6*
5 :)

I get you don’t like it whatever you’re alignment but if you were using your setup head you’d realize me town and you already argued so simply from the reactions to A50’s claim.

The PoE is 5
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3032, MathBlade wrote:you already argued so simply from the reactions to A50’s claim
what does this even mean

and sure, what about this setup proves that there is no way scum has a role that could have interfered with baltar's
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Even if you still rail against what you don’t want to hear, the PoE for today is still 5 as SS never votes me and neither does IV.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Datisi »

i have accepted that you're probably not dying today, but s_s is dying tonight so i hold hope about tomorrow :)
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3033, Datisi wrote:
In post 3032, MathBlade wrote:you already argued so simply from the reactions to A50’s claim
what does this even mean

and sure, what about this setup proves that there is no way scum has a role that could have interfered with baltar's
This game has good scum. Evidenced by either A > you believe it’s me or B > it’s not me and scum managed to muddy a clear thanks to skitter which is always why you policy elim those that vote innos.

Good scum do not roleblock those who they are going to elim. It’s a waste of scum power
So it’s unlikely scum if they have a Roleblocker (which I doubt) blocked VFP

This setup is balanced with just three goons or maybe one BP or a doc for a fake inno
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3035, Datisi wrote:i have accepted that you're probably not dying today, but s_s is dying tonight so i hold hope about tomorrow :)
Correct. Tomorrow the impediments to me being pushed will be removed

However if scum don’t bus they defacto prove I am town as I didn’t push it
If scum do bus then they somehow miselim me tomorrow (which I doubt) then they still have another elim with that PoE pool and I will have the VCA that will nail them

It’s a damned if they do damned if they don’t
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Scum that don’t bus also lose their entire credibility. Scum work off a bank, I am just forcing them to spend it early.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3036, MathBlade wrote:Good scum do not roleblock those who they are going to elim. It’s a waste of scum power

This setup is balanced with just three goons or maybe one BP or a doc for a fake inno
first of all, who tf is VFP

second, sure they do? if they thought VPB was an investigative, there's a risk the town believes him when he claims and bye bye misyeet. but if he claims he's an investigative who just so happens to have no result? much easier misyeet. and even if he DID got yeeted through an invest claim, that would still be confirmed information once he flipped, so the idea that scum "never block who they want to yeet" is frankly nonsense

and, arguing it would be balanced if there was a scum doc as a false inno for the gunsmith is hilarious because why can't there be an ascetic as a false inno for the weak disloyal fruit vendor?
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3039, Datisi wrote:
In post 3036, MathBlade wrote:Good scum do not roleblock those who they are going to elim. It’s a waste of scum power

first of all, who tf is VFP

second, sure they do? if they thought VPB was an investigative, there's a risk the town believes him when he claims and bye bye misyeet. but if he claims he's an investigative who just so happens to have no result? much easier misyeet. and even if he DID got yeeted through an invest claim, that would still be confirmed information once he flipped, so the idea that scum "never block who they want to yeet" is frankly nonsense

and, arguing it would be balanced if there was a scum doc as a false inno for the gunsmith is hilarious because why can't there be an ascetic as a false inno for the weak disloyal fruit vendor?
Baltar fruitvendor guy.

I play on another site with a VFP and autocorrect keeps doing that.

An ascetic would have claimed early. It’s possible but less likely as that would be claimed early to avoid a potential guilty.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

And there’s reasons why my scum record is as good as it is. That move you’re suggesting is based off forcing a narrative. It’s bad scumplay.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s much more likely doctor/BP slot was on wagon bussing Lap for cred.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:51 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3040, MathBlade wrote:An ascetic would have claimed early
ah yeah. scum ascetic definitely would have claimed early.
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3043, Datisi wrote:
I think you’re being sarcastic but yes they would have because this is a normal.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

I mean you’re having to argue a lot of bad scumplay here Dats. You’re better than this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3044, MathBlade wrote:
I think you’re being sarcastic but yes they would have because this is a normal.
scum should definitely not claim ascetic because an investigative getting a no result on them is not a guilty, and it increases the odds of town wasting their investigative power on them

trueclaiming ascetic as scum is bad scumplay
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3046, Datisi wrote:
In post 3044, MathBlade wrote:
scum should definitely not claim ascetic because an investigative getting a no result on them is not a guilty, and it increases the odds of town wasting their investigative power on them

trueclaiming ascetic as scum is bad scumplay
It is for most normals. Almost always the person without a result on them is elimmed. It’s seen as a cop out and that shit is always claimed D1 for that reason.

The game has a week to decide if it will bus or not. Tick tock I gotta go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Datisi »

i have literally never seen anyone get eliminated because an investigative did not get a result on them but go off i guess
~M
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:19 am

Post by House »

In post 3014, Aristeia wrote:
In post 3013, Frogsterking wrote:This is the closest I can find to a "quickhammer" on town: viewtopic.php?p=3351243#p3351243

The votecount at 632.

the day started on Jul 28th and you hammered on Aug 16th, two days before deadline after Inhimshallibe posted final words and other people said it was ok to hammer.

That's not a quick hammer at all. I want to stop tunneling on you I am going to read other things after work.
Quickhammer = E-1 vote rapidly followed by hammer.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”