Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Looker »

Based off tone and relaxed posts (also votes within the game), I feel it's Harley, Voyc and Dwlee (could replace Dwlee with MegaZoom, but I feel more toward Dwlee). Galron went v/la as scum last game, so I'm kind of suspicious of that as well (I know, it's an insult, but I'm being honest). Only person to vote Harley was marcistar, who
replaced out and then
died. Harley's the only one to votepark Dwlee. Only person to vote Voyc was Andante, who replaced out and then died, despite Dwlee and Harley saying they want Voyc out. Kinda skimming, so let me know what I've missed or am missing.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Looker »

Guessing now's not the time to vote since scum can pull a quickhammer (Hey, Dwlee! :) ) with 3, but my vote would go to those three in the order they were listed.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2942, MegAzumarill wrote:
I don't think it's useful rn but you sit nicely in poe territory right now anyway.

Voyc, numberQ, Harley I want full readslists today preferably soon.

Nobody vote without intent, we can lose to one misvote
I don’t do full ordered readslists on command and I’m getting somewhat annoyed that you haven’t responded to anything I’ve said.

So how about you maybe address that instead off issuing orders?

I in particular didn’t care for the bolded.

You also didn’t respond to Q, who’s valid point, you just conveniently ignored. How is Fire slot out of your PoE? Hell, why are you “clear” based off of your reactions to Fire?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Looker »

O wow, that was quick
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2950, Looker wrote:Based off tone and relaxed posts (also votes within the game), I feel it's Harley, Voyc and Dwlee (could replace Dwlee with MegaZoom, but I feel more toward Dwlee).
Galron went v/la as scum last game, so I'm kind of suspicious of that as well (I know, it's an insult, but I'm being honest).
Only person to vote Harley was marcistar, who
replaced out and then
died. Harley's the only one to votepark Dwlee. Only person to vote Voyc was Andante, who replaced out and then died, despite Dwlee and Harley saying they want Voyc out. Kinda skimming, so let me know what I've missed or am missing.
When did marci ever vote me? And fyi, I never voteparked or even ever voted Dwlee, that was my predecessor. I just didn’t unvote when I replaced into that slot. Also, for like the gazillionth fucking time now, I’ve been on v/la since I think d2.

When did marci replace out? She never did either one of those things. She never voted me and she never replaced out.

You may possibly be right about the Andante thing but that’s it. She was also replaced. What does either Andante replacing out and or her replacement being the nk have anything to do with either me or Dwlee? And I don’t recall mentioning anything before today about that? iirc, Andante replacement was hard opposed to Voyc and I didn’t express much of a read on her. I did like Datsi but Voyc hasn’t really done much since her taking over that slot.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 34, marcistar wrote:
In post 6, datsi wrote:VOTE: marcistar
sup bestie
not much, just sad that i rolled scum
wbu?

VOTE: numberq
dont like them already, i could see them being jest/scum. prob more likely scum but ??
In post 193, marcistar wrote:VOTE: rh9
In post 429, marcistar wrote:VOTE: darby
In post 585, marcistar wrote:VOTE: toogeloo
These are all of marci’s votes and she never voted me but my predecessor but only briefly, so I really don’t understand how marci very briefly voting my predecessor means jack?

And she was miselimed so not a replace out.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 61, Andante wrote:Three can also be town for posting after bearbearbearo!! gg I found us 2 town. such an easy game

VOTE: Dwlee
In post 77, Andante wrote:VOTE: blood puppets
In post 366, Andante wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo
In post 1027, Andante wrote:cause there's no actual masons... ughhh

VOTE: numberQ

I'll just go here
In post 1152, Andante wrote:VOTE: ahhhlo
In post 1171, Andante wrote:fine. ahhhhlo lives another day.

VOTE: NumberQ
In post 1391, Andante wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo

sure
In post 1537, Andante wrote:VOTE: marci

sure
In post 1611, Andante wrote:VOTE: RH9
voted no one at day end?
In post 1686, Andante wrote:So day 1 went so well, we figure we don't need to talk much for day 2?
what about here?
VOTE: Voyc
In post 1741, Andante wrote:VOTE: numberQ
In post 1801, Andante wrote:actually, I'm voting Voyc until I have a reason to unvote there
VOTE: Voyc

All of Andante’s votes. I will now look up her replacement.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2387, mc esther wrote:im probably not gonna read this thread unless someone really bullies me into it, but does anyone have any advice on avoiding the jester (or, is there a general consensus on who the jester is)? i dont really wanna get caught playing 3:9 mountainous lol.

VOTE: rh9

oh nvm i just scrolled up the page enchant is 100% jester
In post 2417, mc esther wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: milk and mocha

idk just seems the most likely player to shoot blood puppets

im gonna try to be here throughout as much of the deadline period as possible, i'll get back on rh9 if m&m just doesnt have support, but i think m&m's a much better elim. i also agree with blood puppets' observation that mocha couldve been trying to bait an ic counterclaim.
In post 2425, mc esther wrote:our best-case scenario is scum shooting jester, but i dont really believe that that will actually happen lol. like, is the jester gonna be looking exceptionally townie or making convincing and cogent cases? and the alternative that enchant proposes, where we all jester-tell so scum's shooting a little blind -- we're flatly not going to catch scum if we adopt this strategy (idk, maybe this is a more controversial opinion than i think? i almost never play jester games). i think we're much better off being open in jester reads to avoid mountainous, than we are praying that scum shoot jester.

i dont get why rh9 isnt voting. very strange to recognize deadline urgency to the point where you say youre fine with being eliminated as town, but not cast at least a semi-arbitrary vote for that same reason.

UNVOTE: mocha

i consider these two pretty interchangeable. ive covered why im not interested in eliminating alyssa right this moment.
In post 2471, mc esther wrote:okay get on rh9 unless you want to elect me thread leader, in which case vote mocha.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: mocha
In post 2513, mc esther wrote:lmao i cant actually find any clear and obviously-current reads on any living players

whatever, back to mocha

VOTE: mocha
In post 2573, mc esther wrote:regardless, i think every other non-rh9 player who's posted so far has given explicit support for the rh9 wagon, perhaps consensus is not so hard lmao

UNVOTE:

if three decides mocha isnt jester, very happy to wagon there too, but for now i strongly agree that we should just stump the jester.
mcEster’s votes
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 2413, mc esther wrote:i think harley quinn is town, the advice to read the ahhlo iso was imo nonobvious
In post 2578, mc esther wrote:voyc feels unlikely to me, it's possible that enchant and numberq are the only objections and everyone else would be on-board, but i dont think so?
In post 2582, mc esther wrote:to clarify: youre also a hard no on voyc?
In post 2630, mc esther wrote:enchant, who's town? so far i only really have you and dwlee down. kind of a town on voyc too, i think #2554 is town survivalism.
In post 2632, mc esther wrote:okay. obviously i cant make anyone go along with this, but my plan for tomorrow is to treat enchant/dwlee/three/voyc/quinn(!) as town and look for scum outside of that group.
This was mc Ester’s final reads list. So not really a fan of Looker’s catch up since none of their reasons for sr me or takes on what happened in the game and subsequent interpretations of that aren’t making a whole lot of sense to me.

I don’t know if it’s incorrect or selective reading or cherry picking which I still don’t know what to make of it but I didn’t tr Alyssa and I don’t like Looker’s catch up.

I think I would vote Voyc, Fire slot or Looker today, possibly Meg but haven’t made up my mind up yet which and I intend to take my sweet time deciding on that.

So I guess that’s my list then Meg, I’m liking Dwlee and Q’s posts the best today. I’ve been tr Meg allgame but her recent posts are making me question that, so that’s currently where I am.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:42 pm

Post by Kerset »

Mathblade replaces firebringer
giv me pagetop :(
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:52 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 2952, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2942, MegAzumarill wrote:
I don't think it's useful rn but you sit nicely in poe territory right now anyway.

Voyc, numberQ, Harley I want full readslists today preferably soon.

Nobody vote without intent, we can lose to one misvote
I don’t do full ordered readslists on command and I’m getting somewhat annoyed that you haven’t responded to anything I’ve said.

So how about you maybe address that instead off issuing orders?

I in particular didn’t care for the bolded.

You also didn’t respond to Q, who’s valid point, you just conveniently ignored. How is Fire slot out of your PoE? Hell, why are you “clear” based off of your reactions to Fire?
There's some miscommunication here but the point I brought up I myself never held to be airtight.

I'm not responding more to it because there's actual behavior we can analyze and better discussion to have today
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1424, Kerset wrote:
Vote Count 1.10With 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to eliminate.

Toogeloo (5): marcistar,Blood Puppets, Three, Andante, Milk & Mocha,
Milk & Mocha (3): Toogeloo, numberQ, Dwlee99,
Not_Mafia (1): Not_Mafia,
Dwlee99 (1): Harley Quinn,
RH9 (1): Voyc,
numberQ (0):
Harley Quinn (0):
Three (0):
Andante (0):
marcistar (0):
Blood Puppets (0):
ahhlo (0):
Voyc (0):
MegAzumarill (0):

Not Voting
(2): RH9, MegAzumarill,
Deadline:
(expired on 2021-12-26 15:45:40)
Hey everyone! I have work in an hour but did look at VCs. This one stood out to me. I am town and the entire wagon on me was town + jester. So I need to look at why the wagon dissolved.

Has anyone fake voted yet?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gun to my head initial impression is Dwlee Quinn Meg probably has at least one scum.
Dwlee because not dead yet
Quinn because they like Dwlee’s posts but based on what’s on this page didn’t consider why Dwlee isn’t dead
Meg because tbeir tone doesn’t match the last game I was with them on

If we could fake vote to determine who should vote that would be great.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Kerset »

Vote Count 5.01With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Looker (0):
Voyc (0):
Mathblade (0):
numberQ (0):
Dwlee99 (0):
Harley Quinn (0):
MegAzumarill (0):

Not Voting
(7): Voyc, Looker, Mathblade, Dwlee99, MegAzumarill, Harley Quinn, numberQ,
Deadline:
(expired on 2022-01-26 16:00:00)

Spoiler: Replacement guide
Not_Mafia->Alyssa The Lamb->Looker
Andante->mc esther
kunchi->ahhlo->Enchant
datsi->Voyc
DArby->Harley Quinn
Toogeloo->Firebringer->Mathblade
giv me pagetop :(
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1555, Blood Puppets wrote:I don't think
M&M/Toog
are Mafia.

Not going to pretend to have great reasons for my vote but I do like this flip.

I townread the people on this wagon more than I do anyone else so.

M&M
, I don't know if 5 hr is enough to shift atp
~taly
This is interesting for Blood Puppet’s last post.
They were correct that both I and M&M were not mafia.
However this doesn’t point to a specific scum unless we look off wagon.

My theory is Blood Puppets was killed to try to preserve a scumread on my slot or M&M.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2654, mc esther wrote:
In post 2648, MegAzumarill wrote:What do we gain from a potential town or jester M + M lim here?
obviously i dont believe we get anything out of eliminating jester!mocha. town!mocha, eh, it's a deadline elimination, it's not ideal but frankly i dont even think rh9 is ideal.
Considering mc ester was right on M&M being joker and they flipped the next day scum probably are on the M&M wagon. So lemme grab that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2830, Kerset wrote:
Vote Count 3.02With 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Milk & Mocha (6): Dwlee99, Firebringer, numberQ, Three, Enchant, Milk & Mocha,
Alyssa The Lamb (0):
Three (0):
Voyc (0):
Enchant (0):
Firebringer (0):
numberQ (0):
Dwlee99 (0):
Harley Quinn (0):
MegAzumarill (0):

Not Voting
(4): Voyc, MegAzumarill, Alyssa The Lamb, Harley Quinn,
Deadline:
(expired on 2022-01-17 14:55:06)

Harley Quinn is on V/LA
So Dwlee, myself (town), numberQ, three (town), Enchant (town) , M&M Jester

So Dwlee and NumberQ look sus as hell.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2600, Three wrote:VOTE: RH9

Don't think Voyc is happening no matter how many times we beetlejuice them.
Three really wanted Voyc. Need to give them a look over later
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2883, Enchant wrote:... Anyone can make up reason town fakeclaims IC?
It’s fire lol.
That should be enough reason knowing him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Also has IC revealed? I am not asking you to although I think you should here and then control the elim to whoever you want so scum can’t. I don’t see it in mods ISO.

Bye for now will check later
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

So final thoughts before work are Dwlee is pretty likely scum at this point. Consider me fake voting them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2948, Voyc wrote:
In post 2945, numberQ wrote:The replacements actually have me pretty lost in this game though. I think to make a real reads list I'll have to skim a few ISOs. And idk if I can do that tonight, so
this.. hasnt been helpful tbh
I lied both can be scum.

NumberQ scum meta is to go I dunno repeatedly in a lot of ways.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

So Dwlee + NumberQ hella likely. Voyc is probably miselim bait
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88129&user_select%5B%5D=16000

Search for “know” here. You get a shit ton of posts.
There’s another open number was scum in that I can’t find that has a similar pattern.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gun to my head last scum is Meg for not being on any wagon end of D1. I really gotta go.

Quinn and Looker haven’t had too much bad pop up in my skim so I guess they are town reads or at least hear them out a lot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”