andersonw
andersonw
Goon
andersonw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by andersonw »

[offtopic]Pesco, I'm just going to assume you're a "him" from now on, it gets really annoying to type "him/her" all the time. Apologies if you're a "her".[/offtopic]
Tuberkulos wrote:Andersonw, you express yourself in imperfect. Does this mean that you don't want Pesco lynched anymore?
I'm not as sure of lynching Pesco as I was yesterday, since his claim was absurd. However, he might be telling the truth about being SK. Near the beginning of the day, I began to sort of believe him, but now, I'm not that sure again, I don't know why, his latest posts give me a bad gut feeling and just don't make sense to me.
For example, this
Pesco wrote:I have the option of trying to kill anyone at night and maybe hitting scum successfully, which is what you'd be worried about.
You already said that you can't kill anymore, but now you're saying that you might hit scum successfully.

Also, Ramus brings up a good point: Pesco, what do you have to say about CoCam stealing from you, when most actions are at night?

I really want Timeater to post something, this game has slowed down quite a lot, but I'm not sure if this is going to happen.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:53 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

I'm a girl. Guy In Real Life.

I don't think I can kill because CoCam couldn't have pulled vig/SK out of nowhere when giving his examples. He sees that he stole a mace, figures it's a killing weapon.

Ramus refuses to believe that I'm disarmed, so I entertain the possible outcomes of me still being capable of killing. Those prospects don't seem too good for scum if the lynch goes in town's favour and I nail the last guy. I wouldn't want that to happen either you know, I'd lose on the day's lynch.

The last bit was an appeal to scum in how me still being able to kill would benefit them. You got a deal with the devil, you can't expect me to not screw you over when it suits me. Day time, I help town. Night time, I help scum.
Ramus
Ramus
Goon
Ramus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:27 am

Post by Ramus »

Ramus refuses to believe that I'm disarmed, so I entertain the possible outcomes of me still being capable of killing. Those prospects don't seem too good for scum if the lynch goes in town's favour and I nail the last guy. I wouldn't want that to happen either you know, I'd lose on the day's lynch.
Wrong Pesco. I currently believe you are part of the Mafia and making stuff up as you go to win the game. The fact of the matter is, you've been using a long string of little lies lately and hoping to cover them up with chance or some fallacy.

To prove that you're unarmed, you want us to vote no lynch today. Problem is, SKs can choose not to kill at night. More so, it seems like another shot for the Mafia to kill someone.

Not to mention the nigh unlikeliness that you got stolen from the first day, before a lynch was even cast. Also, what possible hint or reasoning lead CoCam to steal from you? Very little if any reasoning at all, it would be more likely by chance, that was a 1/11 chance of picking you.

Anything else I haven't pointed out yet?
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Pesco47 »

Tim's absence is cementing my belief that he and Ramus are the scum pair. Ramus just wants a lynch ASAP, using the fact that I've claimed to push for my lynch. Think about yourself, it's WIFOM and I don't care, how is the mafia faction benefitting at all in the long run with one of their members claiming like how I have done? I'm third party and I work alone.
Wrong Pesco. I currently believe you are part of the Mafia and making stuff up as you go to win the game. The fact of the matter is, you've been using a long string of little lies lately and hoping to cover them up with chance or some fallacy.
So where can you prove that I'm lying? It's only a lie if you can find a truth to make what I said false. In the absence of an absolute truth, everything is true if you believe it.

You can believe what you want, you need to convince the other players. Right now, because you voted so hastily they certainly don't feel that you're playing with town's best interests at heart.
To prove that you're unarmed, you want us to vote no lynch today. Problem is, SKs can choose not to kill at night. More so, it seems like another shot for the Mafia to kill someone.
I don't think we want to try lynch wrong and give the game to scum right away. No Lynch and a scum kill will give us a 5-player LyLo and more information. If I can still kill, I have a pretty good chance of hitting scum. Obviously the prospect of that is worrying you. It won't matter to scum whether or not a lynch occurs because they'd kill someone anyway, Night comes and they do their business.
Not to mention the nigh unlikeliness that you got stolen from the first day, before a lynch was even cast. Also, what possible hint or reasoning lead CoCam to steal from you? Very little if any reasoning at all, it would be more likely by chance, that was a 1/11 chance of picking you.
How should I know why CoCam wanted to steal from me? Maybe because he barned onto my reason for voting Tim in the early game, he thought he could have everything else of mine too. 1/11 chance is still greater than 0 chance of it happening.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am

Post by sekinj »

WE NEED TIM BACK BEFORE WE CAN MAKE ANY MORE PROGRESS!!!!

I won't be posting again until after tim or his replacement post.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Ramus
Ramus
Goon
Ramus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Ramus »

Ugh.

Fine, Mr. Claus,
can I have that toy I've always wanted for Christmas?
how much more time does Timeater have?
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Claus »

Got a message from Tim. Seems he got sick, and won't be able to play for a while. I'll start looking for a replacement.

Hang in there guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:42 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

We won't be needing a replacement if we lynch Tim. How about Ramus takes his vote off me and put it somewhere more useful.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Are you suggesting that we should lynch Tim just because he can't play? If so:

WORST.
IDEA.
EVER.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

How so? Why not take a review of him in the meantime, has Tim made himself a worthy townie? What sort of voting and accusation pattern have we seen from him? There's still his claim of being a cook. Every vanilla flipped so far has been a different name, with such variety, why would there be 2 cooks?
Ramus
Ramus
Goon
Ramus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Ramus »

As much as I hate Pesco right now and that fact that he'll live tomorrow, I can agree in voting for Timeater. He's been the second most likely Mafian on my list.

Unvote: Pesco
Vote: Timeater
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Pesco47 »

Before putting Tim to L-1 and letting the hammerer potentially do their thing, a quick poll.

Who should I attempt to NK if Tim flips town, and if he flips scum? No reasons necessary, it'll be on my whim who I decide to try my NK on.
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:08 pm

Post by Claus »

RiceBallTail replaces Timeater, effective immediately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:49 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

Meh. Give us some content when you're done reading, RBT. I'm holding you partially accountable for Tim's actions.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:36 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

I'm here, I'm gonna read through later, as I don't think I've got the time to read the whole thing tonight.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:47 am

Post by sekinj »

Yay!
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Ramus
Ramus
Goon
Ramus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:05 am

Post by Ramus »

Topic put back into motion, hurrah!

Unvote: Riceballtail

Though I will put the vote back on if you don't manage to prove yourself innocent.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Tuberkulos wrote:I'm Minkot Kibzuden, Traveler, Hated Townie.
THERE IS NO TRAVELER IN DF!

VOTE:Tuberkulos
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Also, from my current perspective, Pesco would be my next choice.

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Also, the Hammerer is the method used in the game to deliver justice for your dwarves when they fail to meet a mandate of the nobles, and as far as I've seen thus far, he has only shown up as the last vote on a lynch, which makes me believe that a) this is a player b) this player is on the wagon for the lynch, and c) they either did not choose to enact the power, or weren't on the wagon for D1.

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

I believe that Tuber is "The Hammerer", as he actually does not show up in any End of Day votecounts after D1.

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Sorry, I posted as the thoughts came to mind, and checked up on the things as I was posting them. Either way, I am 100% sure that Tuber is the best lynch for today.

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by sekinj »

wow. I'd say that was some progress. Looks liek it does help out to know about the game.

Vote: Tub
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

RBT wrote:THERE IS NO TRAVELER IN DF!
That's true. Looked it up and couldn't find it either in the dwarven wiki which is weird. It's time for me to do a "Pesco" now though.

I am Camthalion Míriel. I am indeed a traveler and (was) a part of some sort of caravan. I am of elven herritage and was left behind in Oslanvathez and will be picked up by my friends when the danger is over.

I didn't want to claim elf, because it's a known fact that dwarfs hate elves (and vice versa) :P and you would automatically think of me as scum. It's also time for me to reveal the "traveler's power". Each night I have a dream. It's a memory of the past that might, or might not reveal, something about a player.

Timeater/RBT is therefore pretty much cleared as townie.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

EBWOP: I'm still hated townie.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”