Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3148, Radical Rat wrote:I do still think we should eliminate the mechanical guilty here instead of relying on a coin toss, but eliminating me isn't actually an auto loss, so if that's what it takes to get people to believe me, so be it.
It is autoloss if you or Alyssa was shot n1.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Titus »

*me
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3147, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3146, Titus wrote:
In post 3139, mastina wrote:Meaning that scum can kill literally any of {House, Alyssa, Titus} tonight if we don't get an elimination.
This is possibly incorrect. It's the only reason I'm considering voting RR.

I'm going to claim now as I think you're making a mistake based on the assumption that you're wrong. I am a bulletproof bodyguard as well. That's the failsafe.

A50 protected RCE night 1, so I'm inclined to view Alyssa as town. That creates the problem of three people that might have been shot night 1.

It does create a strength issue with RR's claim but I still believe him. I don't think scum shoots T3 there when I am in the game.

We are eliminating today, even if I disagree for the reasons above.

@mastina

The other reasons I was alluding to?
Titus expressed intent to protect me last night. If I'm scum, I no kill there and play it as if scum had attacked me. We miss out on the kill, yes, but I get mostly confirmed and
can make up whatever results I need and interpret them in plausibly deniable ways
Wow, this is the weirdest wifom wifom nonsense I think I’ve ever seen. But I can’t believe you just admitted that you straight up lied about me.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3152, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 3139, mastina wrote:Meaning that scum can kill literally any of {House, Alyssa, Titus} tonight if we don't get an elimination.

I'm going to claim now as I think you're making a mistake based on the assumption that you're wrong. I am a bulletproof bodyguard as well. That's the failsafe.

A50 protected RCE night 1, so I'm inclined to view Alyssa as town. That creates the problem of three people that might have been shot night 1.

It does create a strength issue with RR's claim but I still believe him. I don't think scum shoots T3 there when I am in the game.

@mastina

Titus expressed intent to protect me last night. If I'm scum, I no kill there and play it as if scum had attacked me. We miss out on the kill, yes, but I get mostly confirmed and
can make up whatever results I need and interpret them in plausibly deniable ways
Wow, this is the weirdest wifom wifom nonsense I think I’ve ever seen. But I can’t believe you just admitted that you straight up lied about me.
RR just outright claimed scum with this post.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Radical Rat »

@mastina

Where did I ever admit I lied about you? What did I even "lie" about?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3148, Radical Rat wrote:In any case, with Titus actually claiming publicly, and my guaranteed knowledge of her as Town...

I am okay being eliminated if that's what needs to happen.
Scum can't kill Titus or mastina because bulletproof.
Scum can't kill Any because Amy is scum and my flip proves that
Alyssa/House could go either way still, but if Titus protects the Town there... We win.

I do still think we should eliminate the mechanical guilty here instead of relying on a coin toss, but eliminating me isn't actually an auto loss, so if that's what it takes to get people to believe me, so be it.
3147, you admitted you lied but we’re all idiots okay. lol
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 3150, Titus wrote:
In post 3148, Radical Rat wrote:I do still think we should eliminate the mechanical guilty here instead of relying on a coin toss, but eliminating me isn't actually an auto loss, so if that's what it takes to get people to believe me, so be it.
It is autoloss if me or Alyssa was shot n1.
Was your bulletproof only one-shot?

That does complicate things then, since in all likelihood it was that that caused the no kill rather than scum poking a claimed bulletproof in mastina...

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3154, Radical Rat wrote:

@mastina

Where did I ever admit I lied about you? What did I even "lie" about?
First you claim some wifom nonsense which is obviously meaningless, then you claim you made up your “results”. I already knew that you lied but I’m floored that you actually admitted to it.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Radical Rat »

That's... not at all what I said.

I said I COULD have made them up IF I were scum faking a hit on Titus' bulletproof bodyguarding me, BECAUSE that would have given me enough towncred to push things through.

Please actually read my posts before attempting to misrep them

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3158, Radical Rat wrote:That's... not at all what I said.

I said I COULD have made them up IF I were scum faking a hit on Titus' bulletproof bodyguarding me, BECAUSE that would have given me enough towncred to push things through.

How am I misrepping you? I know you’re lying about your results and then you post this meaningless wifom nonsense about why you wouldn’t kill T3 meanwhile making it blatantly obvious how it would be easy fabricate this made up “mech guilty” on me.

And I since know you did, no misrep.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Radical Rat »

That is also not what I said. I said I WOULD kill T3 here, but so would ANY competent scumteam

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3160, Radical Rat wrote:That is also not what I said. I said I WOULD kill T3 here, but so would ANY competent scumteam
If I already didn’t know that you lied about me, I’d probably be voting you for 3147 alone.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3141, mastina wrote:Speaking of withheld information: we really
should
massclaim here.

RR has fullclaimed; I have claimed. But unless I'm mistaken, that's only 2/6 slots claimed.

In mylo.

Why haven't we had at least 3 other claims here? Titus holding back from claiming, she's partially explained at least, but the other three of you (House, Amy, Alyssa) have no such excuse for it.
Sorry, I forgot to respond to this. I’m vt.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count Theme.5.3
Amy Dunne (E-2):
, ,
Radical Rat (E-2):
, ,
Titus (E-3):

House (E-4):

mastina (E-4):

Alyssa the Lamb (E-4):

No Elim (0):

Not Voting (1):
Alyssa the Lamb

With 6 alive, it takes
to murder/death/kill or
to choose not to.

The deadline for Day 4 is in (expired on 2022-01-02 02:00:00).
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Jingle »

Prodding House.
This is a Parachute.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Titus »

I may just move my vote over to RR for pragmatic reasons. Of the game is Amy/House, then I'm not convincing mastina to vote Amy. If on the off chance it's Amy/mastina, I'm never convincing House to vote scum. So that means the only viable path is RR and hoping I am wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

idk

honestly I'm almost at the point where I just want to end the day and deal with this shit tomorrow if we get it right
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:57 pm

even if I just make the assumption that you're town, that still doesn't get me anywhere since literally nobody else looks town
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:01 pm

you have House that's just doing... whatever the hell he's doing
you have Amy who's just... flat as hell, really weak posts and no actual presence like I'd expect her to
you have RR who's just... flat as hell, talking like they want to brute force Amy down but still acting like Amy is town
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:02 pm

In post 3158, Radical Rat wrote:That's... not at all what I said.

In post 3161, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 3160, Radical Rat wrote:That is also not what I said. I said I WOULD kill T3 here, but so would ANY competent scumteam
If I already didn’t know that you lied about me, I’d probably be voting you for 3147 alone.
like these two posts by themselves give me exactly the same vibe
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:05 pm

good god

what if House is just town and this is just a horribly botched gambit that Amy and RR are doing
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3170, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:good god

what if House is just town and this is just a horribly botched gambit that Amy and RR are doing
Then we lose. House will not vote anyone but me. So if House is town, we lose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3143, Titus wrote:
In post 3142, mastina wrote:I have a guess for House's role anyway.
Please elaborate since's he's unwilling to claim.
It's pretty obvious he's the neighborizer.

Somebody made a neighborhood at the end of N1 with a bunch of people--the names chosen fit with being selected by House. Given his previous move as a neighborizer, it seems to just fit.

We know that something caused the neighborhood to form.

The options are:
A mod mechanic that was completely random;
A scum mechanic where they needed to choose the members (maybe with restrictions);
A role mechanic where it is a specific player's role. (Said player can be town or scum, but if scum I consider this still separate from the above as the second option is not tied to a specific scum role whereas this option is.) You can subdivide this into "town role" or "scum role", but it's the most likely of the three imo.

Mechanics where the scumteam has to choose things is more of a schadd_ mechanic than a Jingle mechanic (most MBOS games have it); mechanics which are completely random triggering at the end of N1 are possible, but unlikely; roles causing this effect seem to fit with Jingle's design modus operandi much better.

It can't be RR, you, or me; Alyssa and Amy have now claimed VT; as a consequence? Process of elimination, it's House.

Setup spec wise, I'll admit that my assumption of the gamestate is probably at least partially wrong: it doesn't make sense for House and RR to both be town with you as town, Titus, but it also doesn't make much sense for House and RR to both be scum, either. The town's too strong imo with both as town, but too weak with both as scum. If I had to pick one tho, well, if the hilariously-scumsided Mini Normal is anything to go by, the more likely of the two is both-scum imo. (Basically, we had one game that was tremendously scumsided beyond what's acceptable, and while both House and RR being scum would mean the town has a grand total of two PRs meaning they're tremendously underpowered, if I had to choose between the setup being townsided with both as town or scumsided with both as scum, I'm choosing it being scumsided every time given the Normal.)

So if I were to rank the options, by mechanics-speculation alone, it'd be:
One of {House, RR} scum, the other town > both {House, RR} scum > both {House, RR} town.

By PLAY, it'd be both {House, RR} scum > One of {House, RR} scum, the other town > both {House, RR} town, tho.
In post 3145, Radical Rat wrote:mastina, what if Titus HAD died? Who would you suspect in that case?
Genuinely? House. He has the most incentive to kill her. While he
could
keep her alive, for orchestrating a deliberate Titus v House fight (as a sort of distraction from RR vs Amy), nobody has as much reason to kill Titus as House would. Amy might be a close second and Alyssa a close third, but the player with the least reason to kill her is you.
In post 3146, Titus wrote:A50 protected RCE night 1, so I'm inclined to view Alyssa as town. That creates the problem of three people that might have been shot night 1.
VERY important question: Did A50 claim the bodyguard BP protection
on RCE
during N1?

Take a look at the timestamps since this is
very
important.

Almost50 ordered the RCE kill in game 1. If he made an RCE protect in game two, it meant he knew that there was a chance the scumteam from game 2 would kill RCE and eliminate RCE's voice from the game (keep in mind that N1 was before the formation of the neighborhood PT).

(Btw this makes me like 100% sure Titus is town as I can't see that as a fakeclaim and can't see it as anything as true from A50 since this tracks 100% entirely with what he would be likely to do so the scumteam cannot be Titus + RR.)

I tend to agree that it makes it very likely that Alyssa is town especially if A50's protection was not announced until after N1 in the theme game had ended.

Which would make the possible scum be limited to {RR, House, Amy Dunne}.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3147, Radical Rat wrote:[Titus expressed intent to protect me last night. If I'm scum, I no kill there and play it as if scum had attacked me. We miss out on the kill, yes, but I get mostly confirmed and can make up whatever results I need and interpret them in plausibly deniable ways.
The problem with that is that a failed kill gives the town an extra mislim. You v Amy Dunne is a 1v1. With an extra mislim, we'd be able to eliminate Amy Dunne for free. And then you'd be outed as confscum for having lied. And you couldn't win because you gave the town an extra elimination.

We're on evens now. A no-kill after an elimination would've brought us up to odds again. With a no-kill, today is seven alive rather than six. With two scum left in the game, that means we can safely kill Amy Dunne today and then tomorrow, it's 5p lylo but you're outed as confscum.

So no.

You could not no-kill last night.

Doing so would've been gamethrowing.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by mastina »

UNVOTE: RR
I'm not ready for the day to end yet.

I think that there's a fairly high chance of RR being scum and even if RR is not scum I think there's a fairly high chance of Titus managing to prevent the scum from winning the game, but while I believe both of those to be true, I still want the time to properly think things through here and we have the time to spare.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”