Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5426 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5423, Galron wrote:Think this is +town for Titus if Alyssa is town. Not feeling out Alyssa/Titus s/s but it would take a lot to get there.
You mean, because you think Alyssa is probably right about Titus? Or what
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5427 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4756, Harley Quinn wrote:Shiro is telling me he wants to leave and that he thinks Ydra and Dats are scum. I’m trying to talk him out of it though. :/
This is the first thing - Harley did you ever talk more about this? If not, I'd want to hear more specifically what Shiro said about leaving and why. I don't remember Shiro ever mentioning this in the main thread.

I can't think of any town reasoning to say you want to leave in a PT, this sounds like it's more likely be a trick to manipulate Harley
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5428 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I mean I guess I could see it from town trying to sort out their partner, but didn't Shiro already have HQ townread by this point? Shiro also feel free to explain why you were talking about leaving
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5429 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4773, Shiro wrote:
In post 4769, Harley Quinn wrote:made Shiro see that if his solve is correct, town autoloses with our flip.
That didn't really happened. I was never leaving Harley xD
I don't like this either

definitely want at least some summary from Harley about what was said about leaving
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5430 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4820, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4816, Taly wrote:
In post 4756, Harley Quinn wrote:Shiro is telling me he wants to leave and that he thinks Ydra and Dats are scum. I’m trying to talk him out of it though. :/
This is the opposite of what he needs to consider if these are his scumreads.

Do not leave, that is the most anti-town action anyone can take right now.
I talked him out of it hopefully, he was really pissed.
so he was pissed in the private thread and not in the main thread?

Why do you think his emotions were so different between there and here?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5431 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4822, Something_Smart wrote:Man I really should have done this yesterday :/ I do not want to spend my holiday weekend reading ISO's but it seems like by far the best move for the gamestate to figure out which pairs have a high chance of being S/S. I'm starting to think it's a real possibility.
I really think if there is one, it's RH9/Alyssa

largely because I do not understand why she is more confident in town!RH9 than any other pairing/slot in the game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5432 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4843, Ydrasse wrote:also at guiltylion/datisi, tho the question is for guiltylion so pls make sure he sees:

in , you quoted alyssa's iso regarding , but you cut off a part of it
I think that likely one of marcistar and RH9 is scum, considering that the two of them are the ones I most distinctly remember doing this potential posturing. I don't find it super likely that both are scum, but it is possible.
I don't think that both marcistar and angielily are scum, but I find it likely that one is.
was there any reason why you cut this off because when i read it it felt like the reason why alyssa was. like okay with partnering with rh9 was in part here ie "marci/angie has 1 scum, marci/rh9 has 1 scum", and then to me the logic follows that marci is most likely to be scum because she appears in both groups or more than the other 2 individually

were u just skimming for rh9 and quoting it into the post? this bothered me some because i remember early game you also sheared out some information from a post
I don't think the part I cut off makes the post better, it's part of the main problem I had with that post. Why does the marci/RH9 T-S dichotomy exist in the first place? This feels like it's an excuse to 'clear' RH9 on scum!marci flip and then come after people suspecting RH9 so that she never gets limmed, which is exactly what she's done

As a more general point, I tend to either quote a whole post or only quote the very specific thought I want to respond to, my assumption is that people are capable of going back and reading the post in context. If people think I'm misrepresenting them by omitting other parts of their post, they're welcome to call that out, but I don't see how I've done that here, I don't think the context changes anything about my issues with the post and I didn't think it did for Andante either.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5433 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:48 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

VoteCount 1.19

Firebringer - Andante [1] Titus
Taly - Ydrasse [0] -
Save the Dragons - Titus [3] - Firebringer, Datisi, Andante
Datisi - GuiltyLion [2] - Shiro, Save the Dragons
RH9 - Alyssa the Lamb [1] - GuiltyLion
Shiro - Harley Quinn [2] - Taly, Ydrasse
Galron - Something_Smart [1] - Harley Quinn

Not Voting [4]
- RH9, Galron, Something_Smart, Alyssa the Lamb,

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to execute

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-12-28 20:00:00)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5434 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:58 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

nothing in Harley's paraphrased Shiro posts sounds solvey or townie to me

I recognize that's not exactly fair since it's a paraphrase summary but how is this supposed to be clearing? Harley what do you think Shiro would be writing instead if he was scum?

also I want to call out again that Shiro's whole reframing my position of "anyone townreading HQ is pocketing her" is a misrepresentation, especially once he started saying I'm also scumreading HQ at the same time. I thought it was pretty clear that I felt EITHER HQ was getting pocketed or HQ was scum, first off, (which I don't really think anymore, I do think HQ is town), but I also didn't say anyone and everyone who townreads HQ is pocketing her, I felt it was likely it was Shiro and or Norwee doing it. I tried to get her too see this by saying, "hey, why are you townreading people just for townreading you, wouldn't that make it easy to pocket you as scum", but that's absolutely not the same as saying everyone who townreads HQ is scum pocketing her.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5435 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4734, Harley Quinn wrote:STD doesn’t really gain much by hard tr Shiro and sr me here, which he’s now dropped. That’s why they’re my preferred endgame pairing but I don’t think RH9 is being scummy or he would be trying to get us killed.
and like I'm not wrong when this is your reasoning

the entire reason you townread STD and RH9 in this post is because they're not pushing you.

I'm not saying STD or RH9 are automatically scum pocketing you for that

but this is an absolutely terrible reason to townread either of them
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5436 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Galron »

In post 5426, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5423, Galron wrote:Think this is +town for Titus if Alyssa is town. Not feeling out Alyssa/Titus s/s but it would take a lot to get there.
You mean, because you think Alyssa is probably right about Titus? Or what
Similar PoEs.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5437 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:16 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4945, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: datisi/gl
In post 4946, Andante wrote:
DON'T DO THAT!!!! DATISI IS TOWN[/quote
In post 4947, Save The Dragons wrote:What about gl
are you voting me or Datisi here

in context after Datisi's vote on you and Titus fight with Datisi, it reads like you're SRing Datisi

but then when asked you shift it to me??
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5438 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4946, Andante wrote:
DON'T DO THAT!!!! DATISI IS TOWN
In post 4947, Save The Dragons wrote:What about gl

quotes got fucked
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5439 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4972, Titus wrote:
In post 4969, Datisi wrote:fire, i am genuinely starting to think harley is playing ignorant in order to be able to keep shitpushing me

convince me that i am wrong please

pedit: about the harley read? are you even reading?
It's been nagging me that NorwegianboyEE was the one that was largely pushed as scummy despite his partner being the actual scum.
hmmmm maybe just maybe it's because people who were pushing Norway (Datisi and I) were genuinely uninformed and not trying to gain any towncred from a scum!marci flip
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5440 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:49 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 5000, Titus wrote:1) His opening was attacking for attacking's sake. LLD laid this out well.
who was I "attacking for attacking's sake"? Please quote the posts where you think I'm doing that

I also may not be remembering it but I don't think LLD ever said anything of this sort. Her reason for scumreading me was because I didn't "explain my reads" in one post and then got pissy with her when I found out THAT's why she was scumreading me
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5441 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3014, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think Datisi GL needs more attention tbh.
In post 3050, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

VoteCount 1.2

Firebringer - Andante [2] - Titus, Harley Quinn
Taly - Ydrasse [0] -
Save the Dragons - Titus [0] -
Marcistar - NorwegianBoyEE [2] - Save The Dragons, Alyssa the Lamb
Datisi - GuiltyLion [0] -
RH9 - Alyssa the Lamb [0] -
Shiro - Harley Quinn [2] - Datisi, Andante
Galron - Something_Smart [0] -

Not Voting [10]
- RH9, Firebringer, Taly, Ydrasse, Marcistar, NorwegianBoyEE, GuiltyLion, Shiro, Galron, Something_Smart

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to execute

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-12-28 20:00:00)
In post 3225, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3098, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 3092, Titus wrote:I still don’t know what to do with Marci but way too many slots have both our pairs as srs, so anyone’s actively scumhunting’s lightbulb should definitely be going off at that.
If Marci is scum then i think she's getting bussed. I am tempted to townread my partner based just on how low our slot has been in the PoE lol.
Need to see if GL/Datisi were voting here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5442 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:05 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 5111, Titus wrote:As for Alyssa, that reaction is relatively pure.
we also really need to talk about this because it's such a bad reason for you to be clearing Alyssa

It's super super super easy for me to imagine scum!Alyssa seeing marci make a flaily proposal to me, and wanting to make a snarky/distancing comment in the form of suggesting she's tilting. That's like a super textbook scum-scum distancing interaction.

I don't think it's something that can't come from town!Alyssa, like it's not AI one way or the other, but it's an absolutely terrible thing to think she could never do as scum and I'd be surprised if she doesn't tell you that herself
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5443 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

One of those quotes is very interesting to me but I need to look into things to see if I remain interested in it
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5444 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

I can emulate literally anything that I do as town

Just not at the same time
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5445 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

Timing fits on Datisi and GL voting after the Norway FoS. Will double check tomorrow.

Just need to check GL's NorwegianboyEE trajectory after his readwall.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5446 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3143, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3000, Taly wrote:
Everybody, rank each pair (except mine - calling IC privilege) on how likely you believe scum resides in them.
{Datisi}
{Titus, STD}
{Fire, Andante}
{Marci, Norwee}
{Alyssa, RH9}
{Shiro, HQ}
{Galron, S_S}

where my head is at I think. I'm actually townreading S_S a lot more now than I had been before today but Galron still my best bet for scum. I also think Andante is looking pretty townie in the exchange with HQ

also all these thoughts are my own I haven't really jammed/consulted with Datisi yet today
In post 3519, GuiltyLion wrote:Norwee, what has marci been posting in your PT? any update on your read on her?
In post 3528, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Norwee/Marcistar

- Norwee's explanation for which Prism posts were obvtown was severely lacking
- Norwee's townread on HQ is pockety
- Norwee dodging Taly's offer to dance was weird
- Norwee/marcistar aren't talking about each other much for slots that weren't very firm on each other when they paired
- feeling anxious about S_S/Galron being a T-T pair after all makes me wanna vote elsewhere
- sheeping Datisi

I kinda gut think marci is town but I'm not so confident in it that I don't want to vote here for that reason

and I think I need some real flips or at least wagons to make any real progress. I just said this to Datisi in our PT but I don't get a sense that I've been actively working against scum in this game and that freaks me out and makes me want to vote a weaker scumread, rather than people I've previously been focused on
I quoted every mention of NorwegianboyEE in GL's ISO between his null readwall and vote swap.

Datisi, can you compare the timestamps of the readwall and the voteswap and discuss how the NorwegianboyEE swap happened. GL's ISO doesn't justify it. The vote has reasoning which I need to check, but on its own it's worrying. Also, please comment on how much discussion, if any, came after Norwee's FoS of you guys.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5447 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Titus »

I've got my theory as to who the third is but I'm like 95% sure it's GL Adante Ydrasse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5448 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:07 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 5224, Harley Quinn wrote:
catboi should prob go as well since his reads have been pretty bad and thatll only help scum ~Marci
In case people are to lazy to read that wall. Marci wanted cb dead because she was threatened by his reads. And he was heavily sr her.

Shiro spewed locktown by Marci.
This is actually I think the singular best point in Shiro's favor, tbh

but I don't think it's a definite thing, like the context under which marci was saying this was criticizing Catboi's townread on Andante

I could imagine this being distancing in case scum!Andante flips first and marci wanted something to be fighting with Catboi over

p-edit: NINETY FIVE?! lmao Titus you are being ridiculous
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5449 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 5288, Firebringer wrote:Are scum playing like an insanely good game or do we just have enough town egos butting heads we can't see the clearing from the trees
I think it's the latter. The problem FMPOV is by and large Titus and HQ townreading Shiro and tunneling Datisi/me for
daring
to scumread that slot, mixed with everyone ruling out RH9/Alyssa pair for ??? reasons.

I am at the point where Alyssa is casing Andante and I need to think about it

I can definitely see Andante scum but I've been kinda just assuming Fire would leave by default if needed and all the arguing between Titus/HQ and Dats/me has felt more important to reach some kind of resolution to, because otherwise that fight just continues into second dance regardless of what Andante flips.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”