Mini 690 - Grimmmafia (Game over, the flavor returns...)

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:25 pm

Post by Porkens »

Mod edit
Official Votecount:
Porkens (4): fleurdelys, sirdanilot, dahill1, kloud1516
Gorrad (2): Biohazard, Plum
Fleurdelys (1): SpyreX

Not voting (4): CoheedCambria09, Porkens, wolframnhart, Gorrad

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.

In fact, Porkens, what made you think he was pro-town enough to say his name without consulting anyone else?
Porkens please post examples of how you thought Spyre was pro-town.

1. Well, I don't see a scum being so obvious about his/her mission on Day 1 since he doesn't know what his outcome is and it'll probably be pretty obvious.

2. SpyreX has been consistent with his opinion of Fleur, and hasn't sent any red-scum flags up for me.

2. I'd like to get an idea of what the mission outcomes are, and day 1 is a good day to do that.

I found it weird as well, and i don't like the fact that Porkens voted without consulting anyone.
So i still keep my vote for him-this time for the reason
As for consulting with the rest of you; Some of you had made your stances clear. Other's hadn't said anything about it. I decided it would be in the best interest of the town if I just went ahead and did it and, frankly, I don't care if the rest of you agree or not.

Fleur, you should come up with some new opinions and stop just agreeing with/parroting the big bad wolf over there.

(sorry for the tenor of this post, I'm having computer issues and I had to re-type in 3 times)
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Hey SpyreX, try saying 'Kltpzyxm'.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Succeed or fail,
I dont want a yell

Just an answer,
to stop brain cancer
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:26 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

Porkens, you weren't that creative either throughout the games, and I might even say that for me your reasons for say spyrex name are unconvincing; especially second one- if he doesn't vote for you, he must be pro-town? what?
i don't agree with changing the course of voting so radically, but at the same time, the reasons for voting on You and Gorrad were quite a good reasons. I was trying to explain everything I was accused for, ad You were obviously lurking. And somehow, I would be open to change my votes-just give me the reason
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:27 pm

Post by Lawrencelot »

There is still some confusion about the missions. I will include the following information in the rules.

When someone finishes his mission, he gets a pm saying what his bonus is. It will never be publicly announced (by me, that is) that someone has completed his mission, or what his mission bonus is.
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:04 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

So, by now, SpyreX had been told what his bonus is, yet, it still doesnt give us any new information about his alignment or even what the bonus is as it is not revealed. I still really don't like what Porkens did, especially when quiet a few of us had said that we thought we should wait until more infor was provide... possible vote for porkens coming.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:00 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Nope, I don't like porkens completing spyrex' mission either, so suddenly and without consulting others. My vote stays.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Porkens »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:So, by now, SpyreX had been told what his bonus is, yet, it still doesnt give us any new information about his alignment or even what the bonus is as it is not revealed. I still really don't like what Porkens did, especially when quiet a few of us had said that we thought we should wait until more infor was provide... possible vote for porkens coming.
Those of you who wanted to wait; I think you were wrong to do so.

possible vote on me coming? What are you waiting for, a consultation?

vote: CoheedCambria09
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:52 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I agree wholeheartedly that what Porkens did was not the most pro-town thing i have seen, nor is his smug attitude about it, whoever, i believe Porkens has already made reference to his char and if I was to go based off just that I don't think it would be a anti-town role, honestly i would think SpyreX's is, that however is second guessing the mod who could have easily made non scummy seeming roles scummy.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:36 am

Post by Porkens »

Wolf's right; we can't assume that town-sounding roles are town or visa-versa.

It's hard for me to let go of the flavor, so I probably shouldn't have unvoted Fleur for her 'vanilla town' claim, after all.

Even dissregarding flavor, however, I agree that SpyreX claiming his role and asking us to complete his mission Day 1 is too ballsy for scum.

I sincerely appologize for the attitude of my posting in this game thus far. I'll try to knock it off.

Finally, this whole business of "consulting the rest of us" still irks me. At least two of you said way back in the early day that you believed SpyreX's claim. I agreed (obviously), and I made a judgment call to get things rolling. I didn't want scum to have a say in the matter one way or the other. (You can call it trying to garner town-points if you must, but I really think it was best for town.)

@Cambria: Despite my tone in my last post, why would you say "a vote on porkens may be comming" instead of voting for me? I actually want an answer to this, I'm not just being snide.

@Fleur: Saying I haven't been creative is, I guess, fair enough. But when you basically quote what someone else says (wolf, in this case), it makes you seem like you're just going with the flow, and that's a scum-tell.

~Gorrard: The only real evidence I see against him at this point is his flip-flop from "my vote <on Fleur> is solid, my vote stays" to "Unvote, too noobish to not be a noob." He did have reasoning, but, at the same time, he happened to change his vote after it was pretty clear most everyone else was going to get off Fleur too (if I'm reading the vote timing correctly).

@Wolf: Yes, I have already
breadcrummbed
my role. God I hope the birds don't eat them.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:09 am

Post by SpyreX »

So, by now, SpyreX had been told what his bonus is, yet, it still doesnt give us any new information about his alignment or even what the bonus is as it is not revealed. I still really don't like what Porkens did, especially when quiet a few of us had said that we thought we should wait until more infor was provide... possible vote for porkens coming.
No need for weeping,
I was sleeping!

Today is the best,
my mission was success!

Since you're so fickle,
I'm in a pickle.

Normally I'd keep shut,
with this one but.

Thankfully someone didn't wait,
I'll give it up for debate.

Since it is not shown,
I imagine it should be known?
way to say his name without even consulting with anyone else..
In fact, Porkens, what made you think he was pro-town enough to say his name without consulting anyone else?
I found it weird as well, and i don't like the fact that Porkens voted without consulting anyone.
So i still keep my vote for him-this time for the reason
Twice has SOME merit,
but three is a parrot.
Porkens, you weren't that creative either throughout the games, and I might even say that for me your reasons for say spyrex name are unconvincing;
especially second one- if he doesn't vote for you, he must be pro-town? what?

i don't agree with changing the course of voting so radically, but at the same time, the reasons for voting on You and Gorrad were quite a good reasons. I was trying to explain everything I was accused for, ad You were obviously lurking. And somehow, I would be open to change my votes-just give me the reason
This logic hurts,
how does it work?

It must be in your head,
because it wasn't read.
I agree wholeheartedly that what Porkens did was not the most pro-town thing i have seen, nor is his smug attitude about it, whoever, i believe Porkens has already made reference to his char and if I was to go based off just that I don't think it would be a anti-town role, honestly i would think SpyreX's is, that however is second guessing the mod who could have easily made non scummy seeming roles scummy.
Flavor is weak,
a good way to sneak.

Hell look at my char,
it makes flavor bizarre.

Instead look at play,
thats what I say!

Based on that tour,
my vote stays on fleur.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:22 am

Post by Porkens »

SpyreX wrote: Since it is not shown,
I imagine it should be known?
I'd use your own discression. If the result would out a power role; I'd say save it unless the knowledge of that power role now would help town more than hurt it.

If it would just clear someone, well, there's a whole continent of WIFOM possibilites there.

However, given that the scum knows you've completed your mission, decide if it's better to spill it or take it to the grave with you (I'm pretty sure this completion makes you the best night-kill <OMG WIFOM>).
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:44 am

Post by SpyreX »

I'm stuck on a shelf,
outing myself.

Vanilla I saw,
now I am my law.

I get to dance a jig,
since now I am vig
:twisted:
Show

Proud member of BaM
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:50 am

Post by Porkens »

Wow, that
is
jig dancing time!!! Grats ;)
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:25 am

@Porkins, I wanted to go back and read your other posts(i still need to) and I also wanted to see further discussion before I made up my mind as to whether to or not to vote for you. My vote would have also put you at L-1 and I didn't want to go into that stage without enough evidence.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Porkens »

I can't lie
for that was
A good reply.

unvote: Cambria
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:57 am

@SpyreX, are you a pro-town vig? (I'm not to sure if there are different kinds)

@Everybody: What are your feelings towards SpyreX now that we know his full role?

Personally I'm passive about it. Once I figure out my first question it will help me make up my mind better. If he turns out to be pro-town I feel it will help us out alot having two kills on our side instead of just one (the lynch)
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:00 am

Post by dahill1 »

oh snap a vig
i highly you suggest you do not kill fleur, as i'm sure you are leaning that way atm
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:02 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Right now I am ok with it,but only for right now. If SpyreX proves to be less a help to the town if and when he targets someone, I would see him more as a liability. I also don't get your first question coheed, do you expect him to say no?
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:03 am

Post by dahill1 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:@SpyreX, are you a pro-town vig? (I'm not to sure if there are different kinds)

@Everybody: What are your feelings towards SpyreX now that we know his full role?

Personally I'm passive about it. Once I figure out my first question it will help me make up my mind better. If he turns out to be pro-town I feel it will help us out alot having two kills on our side instead of just one (the lynch)
coheed...he's obvious going to say a pro-town vig..
what would he say, "No, I'm a scum vig"?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:44 am

Post by SpyreX »

coheed...he's obvious going to say a pro-town vig..
what would he say, "No, I'm a scum vig"?
Without being smarmy,
suggesting third-party?

With my little crown,
I win with the town.
oh snap a vig
i highly you suggest you do not kill fleur, as i'm sure you are leaning that way atm
I am no dope,
she needs a rope!

My target stays inside,
So they cant run and hide.
Right now I am ok with it,but only for right now. If SpyreX proves to be less a help to the town if and when he targets someone, I would see him more as a liability. I also don't get your first question coheed, do you expect him to say no?
If I miss in a cinch,
you'll want my lynch?

I dont find that tasty,
its rather hasty.
Show

Proud member of BaM
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:47 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I have ambiguous feelings right now. I was thinking Porkens was quiet and I really don't like Owen Wilson-and I reckon it's him on the avatar:(-that was the cause of my first voting. Then, he became a little scummy by lurking, and then making his independent decision without consulting the town. Also, if Porkens is a scum and Spyrex is pro-town then Porkens might want to ruin his mission, and I think he didn't pronounce Spyrex' character's name correctly when he first wrote it, so I still think Porkens behaves scummy
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:51 am

Post by SpyreX »

I have ambiguous feelings right now. I was thinking Porkens was quiet and I really don't like Owen Wilson-and I reckon it's him on the avatar:(-that was the cause of my first voting. Then, he became a little scummy by lurking, and then making his independent decision without consulting the town. Also, if Porkens is a scum and Spyrex is pro-town then Porkens might want to ruin his mission, and I think he didn't pronounce Spyrex' character's name correctly when he first wrote it, so I still think Porkens behaves scummy
Votes from a far,
on an avatar?

My mission is best,
I declared success.

With evil pole-vaulting,
how can consulting?

My vote stays firm,
every word confirms.
Show

Proud member of BaM
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:51 am

Post by fleurdelys »

SpyreX wrote:

I am no dope,
she needs a rope!

My target stays inside,
So they cant run and hide.
Now it is different- Spyrex was pointing me desperately for a quite a long time, although I was ignoring it. This time he strongly suggests that I am a scum, but he actually never says why he thinks so. His tone is though really strong, and I don't like it.

UNVOTE: PORKENS
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:05 pm

wolframnhart wrote: I also don't get your first question coheed, do you expect him to say no?
This is too answer dahill's question too.

But Spyrex already answered it for me. I was wondering if he was third party aligned and won by himself. But he said that he was town, so for now I'm going to have to trust him (until he proves otherwise)
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”