Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3646, RH9 wrote:
In post 3644, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This just feels like a waste of time at this point, scum won. Whatever.
I give up, but FYI Marci wanted to post something maybe. At least she said so in PT. But for my case i wouldn’t really care if i was limmed right now.
Don't give up.
+1
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Titus »

5 or 6 pages in 3 hours... people please. I have a full time job.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:48 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 3644, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This just feels like a waste of time at this point, scum won. Whatever.
I give up, but FYI Marci wanted to post something maybe. At least she said so in PT. But for my case i wouldn’t really care if i was limmed right now.
ugh idk if ill have time to
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3645, RH9 wrote:Norwee, what do you think of GL?
I know you’re asking Norwee this and not me but GL having either Shiro or me as scum, pinged my scumdar off the freaking charts.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3504, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3345, Something_Smart wrote:I would like more people to chime in and say whether they think it's possible Shiro is pocketing Harley.

If enough people say so then at least we can prove to her that they're not all in bad faith.
I definitely agree with your vote/push on the "Shiro solving" inconsistency and could see Shiro pocketing HQ here

I could also still imagine a scum!HQ paired with town!Shiro defending him,
so it kinda feels to me like that pairing is likely T/S flavored in some way or another

I need to reread catboi again to try to remember why I townread him and if those were Good Reasons

This post
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Datisi »

is there actual logic behind this one or is it another "someone called me scum so they must die"?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 3655, Datisi wrote:is there actual logic behind this one or is it another "someone called me scum so they must die"?
It seems like the latter is likely.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

how was breakfast
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

are you gonna answer about your gth scumreads or are you just gonna post useless filler?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 3658, Datisi wrote:are you gonna answer about your gth scumreads or are you just gonna post useless filler?
If you want, I could put GL as a scumlean for making me want to cry. (And making Norwee give up.)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 3659, RH9 wrote:
In post 3658, Datisi wrote:are you gonna answer about your gth scumreads or are you just gonna post useless filler?
If you want, I could put GL as a scumlean for making me want to cry. (And making Norwee give up.)
Also this is for what seems like an agenda of breaking people down, making them want to lose their will to live, and what marcistar described as making a case 'built up on something' that is 'easily explanable'.
To me, it seems like GL saw the traction on people and fueled the flames. I have never felt like crying while playing a Mafia game until wasting two days of my life was considered 'fake'.

v/la every weekend

Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3655, Datisi wrote:is there actual logic behind this one or is it another "someone called me scum so they must die"?
:roll:

Did you read what I wrote? He has EITHER Shiro OR me as scum. It’s scummy to suggest both of us have equal chance to be scum, It makes it super easy to push our pairing.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3656, RH9 wrote:
It seems like the latter is likely.
NO :/
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3660, RH9 wrote:
In post 3659, RH9 wrote:
Also this is for what seems like an agenda of breaking people down, making them want to lose their will to live, and what marcistar described as making a case 'built up on something' that is 'easily explanable'.
To me, it seems like GL saw the traction on people and fueled the flames. I have never felt like crying while playing a Mafia game until wasting two days of my life was considered 'fake'.
@Shiro, RH9 needs a hug.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by RH9 »

Going to do it now.
VOTE: GuiltyLion for reasons mentioned in and .

v/la every weekend

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 3661, Harley Quinn wrote:

Did you read what I wrote? He has EITHER Shiro OR me as scum. It’s scummy to suggest both of us have equal chance to be scum, It makes it super easy to push our pairing.
nice to see you get annoyed when people post eyeroll emojis at you but you have no problems posting one yourself.

yes, i read what you wrote. he said he thinks it's either you or shiro who's scum. yes, i get how that has scum!motivation behind it, gives an out to push shiro if you start being townie. but you have done absolutely nothing to show why that is the case, and why it's not town!gl whose genuine thought are that one of you is scum. it feels like reactionary nonsense and does nothing to convince me.
~M
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by RH9 »

Datisi, my world is shattered beyond any kind of repair. I voted GL. I need you to give me a case to convince everybody that everything GL has done can only be done by Town!GL and scum!GL has no chance of doing it.

v/la every weekend

Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

I’m really getting super annoyed at the constant discrediting especially from Fire and Datisi. I caught two scum in Pokemon and I got scum!Kitty yeeted d1 who - guess freaking what - Dats, tried to hardpush an miselim on me.

The only thing the sudden flash wagon on Norwee is making me think that maybe SS/galron are actually town and someone could be WKing them.

I still have no idea who to vote for rn.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 3666, RH9 wrote:Datisi, my world is shattered beyond any kind of repair. I voted GL. I need you to give me a case to convince everybody that everything GL has done can only be done by Town!GL and scum!GL has no chance of doing it.
sorry, i'm struggling to take anything of what you wrote seriously, and i'm about to sleep anyway, so
~M
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3665, Datisi wrote:

nice to see you get annoyed when people post eyeroll emojis at you but you have no problems posting one yourself.

yes, i read what you wrote. he said he thinks it's either you or shiro who's scum. yes, i get how that has scum!motivation behind it, gives an out to push shiro if you start being townie. but you have done absolutely nothing to show why that is the case, and why it's not town!gl whose genuine thought are that one of you is scum. it feels like reactionary nonsense and does nothing to convince me.
Considering that your response to pretty much anything I’ve posted is a constant discredit, I’m not surprised.

Because it’s suspiciously hedgey. Saying oh it’s very likely scum in that pairing is exactly the kind of crap scum do to get miselims. Could he be town doing it? Sure but him totally not taking a stance EITHER way, reads to me exactly like what you said. If he’s scum, he’s laying the groundwork to push EITHER of us.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3668, Datisi wrote:
In post 3666, RH9 wrote:Datisi, my world is shattered beyond any kind of repair. I voted GL. I need you to give me a case to convince everybody that everything GL has done can only be done by Town!GL and scum!GL has no chance of doing it.
sorry, i'm struggling to take anything of what you wrote seriously, and i'm about to sleep anyway, so
Why are you discrediting anyone who disagrees with you on anything?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

+1
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Datisi »

because he started writing about gl making him lose his will to live and his world being shattered and excuse me but i cannot see that as anywhere close to being genuine? and the fact that he's *voting* him for it is just making me think the slot is scum because i cannot see that being an actual thing that someone says as justification for a vote and i was gonna keep quiet about it because i feel like you're just gonna give me shit for it but here we go i guess
~M
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

I apparently am incapable of logic and RH9 can - for God only knows what reasons - can presumably never be taken seriously.

I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Datisi »

and he's asking for a towncase that's supposed to prove the alignment and just ???
~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”